Me and My Calculus I Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is no jealousy when you accept that pleasure is the limit. And they needed it. The submissive always need us. And when one of them made me nervous, I locked him in the cage. Most of the time it was Mark. The bastard liked to watch me with our mistress, he was more a voyeur than a masochist. She was the perfect type for a dominant like me. The girl turned into someone else between four walls, a madness."

"Didn't she ever stay with him?"

"Of course she did."

"In front of you?"

"Usually the three of us together. You can't even imagine."

"So tell me."

"No! Not today. I told too much, much more than I should have."

"And when did he die?"

"About fifteen years ago."

"And Marta still lives with you?"

Emma looked sadly at her hands stretched out on the table, the hands rubbing together.

"Marta eventually got married, moved away, and went to live in Spain. She has a beautiful adopted daughter with her new wife."

"How long has it been?"

"After Mark passed away our relationship didn't last very long. I suspect that she missed him more than I did. She was never the same again."

"And you were alone, there was no one else?"

"I became disillusioned. I hiding from myself. No one else was worth it... Not until now."

She caught me off guard. We stared at each other from behind the glasses, her eyes shining, her lips tight, and my face burning. This wasn't a hint, it was a punch in the face. I was getting more and more curious, but I couldn't help being afraid. This was going faster than it should have. Emma was stranger than I imagined.

Thankfully the waitress broke the mood by removing the dishes and cutlery.

"Would you like a dessert, a coffee?"

"An espresso."

"For me too."

I looked at the time, thinking of a way to leave, it was over ten o'clock.

"This is all very crazy. I never imagined that you were like this?"

"Never kissed a little friend? Never rubbed a pussy?"

"No, I just kissed and hugged. Pure curiosity. I never really liked it. Even more..."

"Even more what?"

"Even more one like you. I don't know if I... I don't know... I guess I'm not like Marta."

"I know how it is. Maybe because you haven't allowed yourself yet, haven't discovered yourself."

"But I don't think I am passive. A submissive, that's not my style."

"Marta told me the same thing. Coincidence. You have her eyes, her laugh, her way... But that's ok, I didn't bring you here to make you uncomfortable. It's the drink, don't worry."

The espresso came, and when the bill arrived. Oh! What a relief! Emma didn't even let me look at the bill. She paid for it on her credit card. She didn't seem disappointed, I thought she turned out better than I expected. We left talking about the course, the students, and the professors.

As if it were a dinner among friends. I was relaxing with the new subjects, I knew that I was liking Emma more and more, but not as she was with me, nothing more than a friend, and confidant.

We arrived at my sorority after eleven o'clock.

"Well, Mrs. Emma. I loved the dinner, I loved the company, the conversation. It was more than I expected."

"Maybe we can do it again some other day?"

"Yes, maybe. Who knows?"

"I count on your discretion, Olivia. Everything I said was because I trust you."

She put her hand on the headrest of my seat, instinct made me fear a kiss. I opened the door immediately.

"Don't worry, I'll never reveal something like that. We're friends now. Bye, darling! See you on Tuesday."

I got out of the car and walked quickly towards the stairs of the building. I climbed the steps and put the key in the latch. That's when I heard Emma's authoritative voice behind me.

"Olivia!"

I just turned around, I didn't have time for anything. She went up the stairs, Emma seemed over six feet tall, looked at me steadily, and pulled me by the back of my neck. It was a crazy thing, a magical thing. A tongue kiss, our mouths glued together. I was being invaded by Emma, I was being possessed by the naughty tongue of my Calculus I teacher. Unpleasant, a little fat, a pain in the ass!

Emma licked the roof of my mouth and bit my tongue. She invaded me with a tongue as if it were an erect penis fucking my mouth. She became more and more thirsty and crazy. And I accepted to be kissed by the teacher. I felt my breasts getting hot and hard.

I was being inoculated by a ravenous snake. I was submissive surrendering myself to Emma's pleasures. My walls were falling, my mind was opening. I no longer knew who I was. All I asked was that the kiss would never end.

I opened my eyes only when her lips were parted from mine. There was a thread connecting our mouths. The two breathing together, unique.

"Good night, Olivia."

There was a tear in the corner of her eye. Emma walked down the stairs facing me, without taking her eyes off me. She took a few steps like this and turned walking towards the car.

I tried to speak, but my voice caught in my throat. My body was shaking, I was vibrating from head to toe. I stood frozen at the top of the stairs watching the car drive away and disappear down the street. My head was spinning in a whirl, I felt short of breath, and no one had ever kissed me like that.

I didn't know who I was anymore. Who I been.

12