Me and My Gods Pt. 01 - Mike My God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me back to his hug and said,

"No no, don't jump baby, we need to keep our child safe,"

My tears ran on my checks again when I said,

"But baby, that means you will leave the town, you will leave me alone,"

He answered with his cracked voice,

"Never baby, I will meet your father and purpose to you,"

I collapsed on the floor when I heard that and said with cracked voice,

"Baby, do you really want to marry me?"

He got on his knees beside me and said,

"If you accept to marry me baby, I will be the luckiest man in the world,"

I was panting, hardly could take my breath, I have gone to meet him feeling dull and idiot, but now he turned me to be the happiest woman in the world.

I told you he is a god, and god only who can change the people destinies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 19 and he was 21 when we stepped in the small flat that Mike rented for us.

As soon as mike signed his new contract, he ran to meet my father.

After 3 minutes of discussion, my father threw him out of our luxury house threaten him to not come close to me or to our house again.

At the same night dad decided to send me away to a college that he already chose, and he ordered me to prepare myself to travel with him in 10 days.

I was a wild child and never accepted to be controlled by anyone even my parents, so they both expected long fight with me but I surprised them by accepting to travel with dad to join the college he chose.

After 7 days I was on the flight with Mike traveling to a new town to join his new team.

I only left a short note to mom in my room saying,

"I will follow my god traces,"

Of course I made sure to dry my bank account, and also took all the money that I was saving behind my parents back.

Mike spent all his money to prepare for our leave, and we will need each penny.

Fuck dad and fuck his orders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 20 and he was 21 when I offered my ass for Mike.

It was my happiest time of my life; we were building our life together.

I began to learn how to cock, and taking care of the house, although my pregnancy wasn't helping me much.

When mike returned home from his daily rough training he was helping me, and all my exhaustion would vanish when I got his dick in my always wet hungry pussy every night.

Till that moment he hasn't approached my ass, he never asked and I never offered.

But my stupid Gynecologist has put a NO ENTRY sign on my pussy; he said that might cause a danger to our baby.

So I put a sign of PUSH, on my ass hole.

We can't live without having sex, and if my Reproductive System is out of service, so let's use my Digestive system.

When I got on my fours on the bed waiting for Mike dick to enter my ass hole, I should be nervous, I knew the pain that I will suffer, but I wasn't. I was between my god hands, and IN GOD WE TRUST.

Mike was so excited too, he has already taken my mouth and my pussy virginity, now it is the time to take my ass virginity too.

He was generous while pouring lubes on his dick and on my ass hole.

Actually we began to be two experts in sex after our dull beginning.

We were watching porno together, and learned a lot, also the intensive practice that we had created two new sex legends.

Mike pushed one finger in my ass while he was sucking my ass checks, then he pushed another finger and started pushing them harder and faster inside my ass hole.

Then he used his two hands to pull my ass checks wider.

I turned my smiling face to watch him doing his efforts, he didn't want to hurt me or at least decrease the pain to the minimum.

He poured lube again on his dick and on my ass hole, then got on his knees behind me on the bed and said,

"Are you ready baby?"

I giggled and said,

"My ass hole is waiting for you baby,"

He pushed the shaft between my ass checks and said,

"I know you are sensitive to pain baby, if that wasn't ok for you we can stop now,"

I giggled again and said,

"Don't blame me of suffering of this creature between your legs; also I want to be your three holes slut,"

Mike looked at me with serious look and said,

"Don't you ever call yourself a slut, you are my goddess baby,"

My tears jumped out of my eyes and said with cracked voice,

"Ok, God of Romance, I'm so horny and need to get fucked,"

I knew my dirty talk always turning him wild so he held my hips and started pushing his dick inside my ass.

When his dick found his way inside my forbidden hole, I inhaled deeply and my body shivered, and I screamed

"Ouuuf, that feels good,"

He kept pushing inside me softly till my ass was full.

Tears jumped out of my eyes and I screamed, while biting my lower lip,

"Ouuufff, that hurts baby,"

He stopped pushing and caressed my back with his tough big hand and said,

"Relax your muscles baby, we know it would hurt, but after that the pleasure will come in waves,"

I roared loudly and said while biting my lips,

"I know, I know, but the pain is, ouuufff, it hurts baby, it really hurts,"

My head collapsed on the bed while I was still roaring in pain.

Mike cleared his throat and said,

"Ok, we should stop, I will pull out,"

I shouted back,

"Don't you dare, I will be fine, just give me a minute,"

Mike stood there doing nothing while I was trying my best to get familiar with the intensive pain.

After a while I struggled to lift my head again and said with firm voice,

"Now, push it hard, I want you to move as fast as you can, only the pleasure that can waive this damn pain,"

Mike held my hips and started to push inside me, and I screamed even louder,

"Ohhhhh fuck, ouuuff, push harder baby, ouuuff the pain, puuufff it is so big in my ass,"

Mike was following my instructions and started moving faster and faster,

"Yes, baby, that's it, ouuuff the pain is vanishing, ouuuf it is amazing baby, oh my god,"

I was screaming hysterically while he was pushing harder and faster, then he said between his high breaths,

"Do you feel good now baby, your ass hole is amazing, fucking you in your ass is driving me crazy,"

It was the first time for him to talk dirty while fucking me, and that helped a lot to add to my pleasure, then I screamed,

"Yeaaaah, baby, it is amazing, the pleasure waves are hitting my body, ouuuuff, fuck me harder, destroy this dirty hole, fuck, your dick is in my stomach,"

Mike was panting while fucking as hard as he can, and finally I was lost in my pleasure, it was another kind of pleasure that I didn't try before, so I extended my hand and started rubbing my pussy, although it was a little difficult through my baby bump,

"Ohhh fuck, I'm coming baby, ouuufff, don't you dare stop, ouuuuhhh,"

Mike groaned suddenly and said,

"I'm coming too baby, I'm coming,"

My body was moving hysterically while I was coming, and I screamed,

"Fill my ass with your creampie baby, ouuuf"

He groaned even louder and suddenly I felt his hot creampie filling my ass hole,

"Ohhhh god, ouuuf, it is so hot in my ass, holy shit,"

He kept thrusting inside me till our orgasms faded away and then I collapsed on the bed squeezing my legs, while Mike cum was leaking out of my ass hole,

I struggled to smile and said between my high breaths,

"Oh fuck, that was amazing baby, I can't wait till our second round,"

Mike got on top of my body and said,

"I love you my goddess,"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said,

"I worship you my god,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 20 and he was 22 when I opened my eyes in the hospital to find Mike carrying my identical twin boys between his arms.

I sent messages to mom and to my two older sisters to let them know that I'm going to give a birth and sent them the hospital name and the dates, but no one show his face.

Mom only deposited a handsome amount in my bank account, and my sisters sent me flowers.

Fuck them and fuck their money.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 20 and he was 22 when Mike name began to shine in NBA, he proved himself as the super star of his team.

So he could afford to buy us a eight rooms house with beautiful garden and a pool in the back yard.

I was staying most of the day in the garden with my beautiful sons.

My sons were taking most of my time, I heard a lot about how mothers are getting in troubles when they got a twin, but for me with these beautiful babies, I had no trouble at all.

Even when they fall asleep (which was barley happening) I would stay awake watching them.

They were very beautiful; they got their father brown color, but also got my face features.

They got their father hair color, but their hair was as soft as mine.

They boys were miracle; they proved how much I and Mike got mixed together, they were my baby gods.

They were feeding on me, so I got used to carry Christopher on my right arm, and Samuel on my left arm and feed them together from my breasts.

As much Mike star was shining in NBA fields, it shins too in the society; we were invited to many parties, and also to national festivals.

I was shining too with my beautiful brand dresses on the red carpets.

The life was going smoothly and as happy as it could get,

Mom and my older sisters began to call me, they knew at that moment that I was right by choosing Mike over them, they could see my pictures in the most important magazines.

But as usual when the life is giving you everything it could hit you at any moment.

I was at the living room one night waiting for Mike naked as usual, the kids already fall asleep and I was so horny.

Mike stepped in the room and said,

"Hey baby,"

I stood on my feet instantly, I sensed something was wrong but I wanted to be sure.

When he came closer to me he was looking at the floor not to me as he used to do.

I felt my blood bowling inside me, and my wild nature overtook me.

I stood on the sofa facing him (It was my way to reach his head), and shouted in his face,

"Mike, look at me,"

He lifted his eyes reluctantly, and when he dared to look at me in my eyes the guilt was obvious.

I collected all my power and slapped him on his face shouting hysterically,

"You son of bitch,"

He looked at me with his eyes full of surprise and started to say something but I kicked his balls with my foot saying,

"You dare to come close to me that stinky, your body smells of sex, your breaths smell of sex,"

Mike got on his knees roaring in pain but I didn't give him a chance as I pushed him to lie on the floor and ride him, hitting him with my fists on his chest, and scratching his body with my finger nails, shouting, crying and roaring.

I was like a tigress, who just hunted an easy prey.

He was saying things I didn't recognize or even cared to recognize, but I stopped suddenly when I heard my baby gods crying.

I stood on my feet and hurried to their room; I carried both of them and went to my room, then locked the door.

I carried both of them on my arms and started feeding them while singing to them as I used to do, and they rewarded me with their beautiful smiles.

Mike was standing at the door saying things, but again I didn't give any attention.

After my baby gods got fed I placed them on the bed patting them till they fall asleep again.

Then I returned to the fucking reality, when I was with my kids or with Mike I live in my dream world, but now I should kick Mike out of my heaven, if he is a god, I'm a goddess too.

I got on my knees on the floor and started to cry, my tears were running out of my eyes, How dare him? Mike my man, my god cheated on me, he could put his hand on another woman?!!

He was still there knocking on the door politely and saying things. I returned to my bed, and lay between my baby gods, and kept crying till I fall asleep.

When I woke up, there was no sound in the house only my babies were breathing while they had their dreams.

I opened the door and found Mike sleeping on the floor at my door.

I stepped over him and went to the kitchen and prepared hot herbs for my babies then returned back to my room.

When I reached there Mike was already on his knees waiting for me, and he started,

"Jessie, Baby, please listen to me,"

I pushed my knee in his head, and he roared again in pain, then stepped over him and locked the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is been a week since I got my first fight with Mike, he knew about my bad temper, and he saw me using it in many occasions, but he never tasted it before.

Last week he was sleeping on the floor at my door, trying to talk to me.

My anger was vanishing day by day, his tears were tearing my heart, his sleeping on the floor was pushing my tears out of my eyes, and his asking about his kids was making me feel like a miserable mother.

So one night after I put my babies to sleep I went out of my room, he was sitting on the floor beside the door.

I looked at him in disgusting, and said,

"Come on, if you want to talk I'm ready,"

His face shined, and he wiped his tears then said,

"Thank you baby,"

I shouted at him saying,

"Don't you dare baby me,"

His tears jumped out of his eyes and said,

"Ok, but let me explain,"

We went to the living room and I sat on the sofa and he got on his knees before me and started,

"First I know nothing could explain the cheat, But also you should know I'm so sorry, and you got my word that will never happen again,

I looked at him in disgusting but said nothing, and he continued

"You know how much you mean to me, but I would never think of cheating on you, or even think of another woman but,"

Again I said nothing, and he added,

"I was drunk, and that girl was chasing me everywhere, and all my folks told me that I was lucky to have such a beautiful girl, they said it will be only one time, and began accusing me of being afraid of you, or afraid of being with a beautiful girl.

My anger was jumping out of my eyes and I was about to kick his face again, but I managed to hold myself, and it seemed he felt that too as he said,

"I know you want to kick me again now, and you have the right to do whatever you want, I know I was an idiot, but it is only my first time, and it was only once, so please forgive me baby, if it is not because of me at least forgive me because our baby gods,

I stood on my feet and looked at him with full disgusting and said,

"You finished?"

He looked at the floor and said,

"If I kept all my life apologizing to you, that will not express how guilty I feel right now Jessica,"

I lifted my head in dignity and said,

"Ok,"

And then I turned to go to my room when he held my hand and said,

"Won't you talk to me?"

I pulled my hand from his and shouted,

"Don't you dare touching me again with your dirty hands,"

He backed away instantly and said,

"I'm so sorry Jessica, but remember, I'm Mike, your man, your love, your god,"

My tears jumped out of my eyes although I fought to not cry before him and shouted,

"You were my god, but now,"

I couldn't continue as I burst in tears.

I buried my face between my hands and started crying hysterically,

He came beside me but he didn't dare to touch me and said,

"Jessica please, don't cry, if you asked me to kill myself now I would do, but just don't cry, I would die only to have one of your wonderful smiles,'

His sweet words were getting on me as they used to, but I managed to control myself when I said through my tears,

"Gods don't cheat, gods don't lie, you were a god to me, but now you are just a dirty man who is running after his dirty instincts.

I stood on my feet again and shouted in his face,

"You said your folks were teasing you, do you know how many time these folks approached me, and tried to have me behind your back?"

He was taken by surprise when he heard that but I continued,

"Could you see their wives? Did you ever compare between me and them? Didn't you see how their wives are milking their money out of them? Do you want to know which one of them is cheating and with whom?"

He was listening with his full attention when I continued,

"You have girls now to chase you? How nice! Didn't you ask yourself where those hot girls when you were a poor mechanical with dirty clothes covered with cars oil? Why didn't they chase you by then? Didn't you know that they are not chasing Mike? They only chase the famous popular Mike?"

He was trying to approach me but I backed away while adding,

"Didn't you think of me? I'm the one who loved you when you were no one, I'm the one who chose you over her family, I'm the one who left her luxury life and followed you to the unknown,"

I then collapsed on the floor and burst in tears

He got on his knees beside me and said with cracked voice,

"Baby, don't you love me anymore?"

I looked at him through my tears and said,

"Oh hell Mike, you are my god and you will still my god, but you hurt me,"

I cleared my throat then added,

"You made me feel cheap, you are cheating on me because you knew I've no other place to go, and no other friends, I closed my life on you and my babies, I was thinking I have the world between my hands but when I opened my hands I found nothing,"

His tears jumped out of his eyes and said with cracked voice,

"Jessie, I swear I never thought that way, you are my life, my goddess, it was only a fleeting whim, nothing more,"

I lifted my head again with dignity and said,

"Too late Mike, everything will change from now on, you listened to your folks and cheated on me, so I will listen to their wives,"

I wiped my tears with my hands and said,

"Tomorrow you will transfer half of your money to my account, and you will sell this house to me, and I will continue my study at any college I choose,"

He was listening to me was full of surprise and said,

"Since when we talk about money Jessica? I don't say I wouldn't do that for you, but you talk about money with me?!"

I stood on my feet again and said,

"Yes Mike, and if you didn't do that within a week I swear I will disappear from your life forever, and you know me when I set my mind."

I then left him and headed to my room.

12