Me and My Gods Pt. 03 - My Twin

Story Info
My younger twin.
5.2k words
4.15
2.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters that involved in sex scenes in this story are over 18

I was 25 when I started my new private business.

At that moment I was on the millionaires list.

The insurance amount, the basketball team compensation, my heritage from my father and my heritage from Mike that put me easily on that list.

I also had a restricted daily time table.

I wake up at 6 am every morning to visit Mike grave and put new flowers that I used to pick up from my luxury house garden.

I then return back home, after telling Mike all my life details, to have my breakfast with my kids.

I then go to my new shop as I finally decided to use my connections with the Elite women in our society and sell brand women outfit.

I return back home at 5 to have dinner with my kids and mom.

After dinner I used to take care of my kid's needs, studding, playing, reading, whatever they need, and then put them to bed on 10 pm.

I then chat for one hour with mom and Sandra, our baby sitter, then go to bed at 11 pm

11 pm was my daily date with Mike in my bed room; I used to chat with him till I fall to sleep.

Was that my illusion?! of course it was, but that gave me the power to continue living.

Mike also used to visit me in my dreams and give me multiple orgasms if he got to know that I'm horny.

Of course I was approached by many men, but who can be compared with my passed away god, who was taking care of me even from the other side of the world.

Life was going on slowly day by day, but I had to put my kids to safety.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was 30 when my time table changed.

I used to go to watch my kids when they have trainings.

Sam and Chris are playing volleyball.

Liz is a swimmer.

Mike Jr. is playing basketball.

I never left them alone in their trainings or their matches, they need to succeed in life, before I go.

I was 43 when I stepped in my house at 2 PM.

My first time to break my time table, but a whisper in my ear from Mike ordered me to return home.

I used to have these whispers, from time to time and always follow them and they never disappoint me.

Am I crazy? Do you still ask this question? Of course I'm.

Any way my time on earth was so short, as my kids are almost on safety.

Chris and Sam became professional volleyball players; they even joined the national team of USA, their contracts with their team were with 7 digits.

Liz is an Olympic game golden medal champion; she became mega star at age of 19.

Mike Jr. who was a spit image of his father, is playing in the same team of his passed away father, his contract still in 6 digits but he was developing himself.

My baby gods were developing their carriers and they became millionaires even without having a penny from me.

I shouted when I stepped in the house,

"Hey, I'm home,"

But no one replied.

It was strange as Mom never left home without telling me, and Sandra should be here too.

I put my feet in an ordinary slipper and went upstairs to check on mom when Sandra appeared downstairs, in a strange see through corset.

Sandra panicked when she saw me and almost dropped the 4 empty glasses that she was carrying on a small tray, and then she shouted,

"Hey Jessie, you are early today,"

I looked at her wondering and said,

"Hey Sandra, where's Mom?"

I wanted to ask why she was wearing like a slut, but I didn't.

Sandra shouted again,

"Your mom is in her room Jessie,"

I was hearing noises in Mike Jr. room, but I wasn't sure, so I said to Sandra,

"Why are you shouting Sandra? I'm not deaf,"

I then turned to go to mom room when Sandra shouted again,

"Jessie, please, Can you come downstairs for a moment I need to show you something,"

I was getting more suspicious, something was wrong, and I could smell sex.

I ignored her and hurried to Mom room but before reaching it the noise in Mike Jr. room was obvious.

I opened the door suddenly without knocking and stepped inside his room and then stood there in horror.

On the bed Mike was there naked on his knees, while fucking my mother in her pussy from behind on doggy.

And that wasn't all, as Liz my daughter was laying on her back naked and spreading her legs to give access to her grandmother mouth to suck her cunt.

Mike turned his face when he heard the door getting opened the he got froze when he saw me.

Mom screamed like a cheap slut when he stopped fucking her,

"Ohhhh fuck Mike, don't stop, fuck my dirty cunt harder,"

She turned her face to see me when Mike pulled out his dick from her cunt, and then collapsed on the bed trying to cover her naked body.

Liz was trying to hide her nudity under the bed sheets.

Mike jumped on his feet and said,

"Mom wait, I can explain,"

I was out of control at that moment, as I jumped on the bed to be as tall as Mike, then collected all my power and slapped him on his face.

Mike was taken by surprise and said,

"Mom, it is your first,"

But I didn't give him a chance to continue as I kicked his balls, then jumped on his body when he bended down roaring in pain.

I kept beating his chest, and scratching him with my nails, while mom, Liz and Sandra, who just appeared in the room, were screaming and begging me to stop.

I was in another world, beating my own son with all my powers, and screaming,

"How dare you cheat on me again?"

I kept repeating my words like a stereo type, then I stopped when I heard a whisper in my ear again asking me to stop.

I stood on my feet looking at Mike who was lying on his back roaring with full disgust, then turned to leave the room.

But before leaving I turned to face them again and said,

"You dirty horny old woman I don't want you in my house,"

Then turned to Sandra and said,

"You too bitch, get out of my house,"

I then left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I closed my door I collapsed on my knees crying, when my door opened again and I heard my mother voice saying,

"Jessie baby Can we talk?"

I shouted without looking at her,

"Get out of my room,"

Mom said with a firm voice,

"No, we need to talk now,"

I turned my face and looked up at her naked body and shouted,

"You came to my room naked and you want to talk, what kind of slut you are?!"

Mom yelled back,

"Jessie, I'm your mother you shouldn't talk to me this way,"

I jumped on my feet and faced her shouting,

"I'll talk to you the way I want, you horny bitch,"

Mom cleared her throat to swallow my insult and said patiently,

"Jessie please show me respect, I'm still your mother,"

Her talks were driving me wilder so I shouted louder,

"You would better think of that RESPECT before getting drilled from your grandson, or before getting your face drenched with your granddaughter pussy juice, don't ever talk about respect,"

Mom was listening to me with wide eyes then she lifted her hand and slapped me hardly on my face then shouted,

"I'm your mother and you will talk to me with full respect,"

I looked at her with mad eyes and thought of all the crazy things that I can do to her, but yes she was my mother, and she also sensed what I was thinking about so she said trying to control herself,

"Sit down Jessie, and listen to me and don't use your bad temper on me,"

I was panting at that moment trying to control my anger, while my hand was on my face, but mom added,

"Look at me Jessie, look at that old body, that saggy tits and that neglected pussy before you judge me,"

Her talks taken me by surprise, it was the first time for mom to talk to me about her sexual desires, so my anger was vanishing while listening to her,

"I'm over 65 years old, your father passed away for more than 20 years, and I dedicated my life to you and to your kids,"

Mom sat down on the bed while she was saying,

"Do you think you could raise 4 kids alone? Do you think your kids could live with a half dead mother? It was me who took care of them when you were out of your mind; it was me who was always around them when you were in your other world with your dead husband,"

I tried to say something but she continued,

"Do you really know your kids? You are always with Mike, when you smile you smile for him, when you talk you talk in his voice, when you think you think with his mind, you are not living with us Jessie, you are living with a dead person who still control your life,"

She was getting on my nerves with each word so I shouted,

"Don't ever talk about Mike that way, and don't try to hide your crime under my behavior,"

Mom sighed and said softly,

"Crime? You call my relationship with my grandsons a crime, it was like a drop of water that touched my lips while I was thirsty in a desert, It is a rescue from god to help me carry on with your dull life, you don't want any joy in your life, it is ok but what about us? Did you ever ask yourself where' Chris and Samuel girl friends? Why Liz hasn't any boyfriend till now, is she a virgin till now? Did you ever talk to her like any mother will do with her daughter? No you didn't, you only want to put them to safety so you can follow your fucking dead husband to the other world,"

I wanted to attack this bitch for insulting Mike, but her talks pulled me hardly to reality, she was right, she was FUCKING RIGHT, I never done that with my kids, but I said obstinacy,

"But all of these are not excuse to what you did,"

Mom smiled and said,

"I don't need excuses Jessie, I don't feel ashamed or guilty, and if they asked me now at that very moment to open my legs for them I would do without hesitation,"

She stood on her feet and walked to the door, then she turned to me and said,

"You were right only in one thing, your kids are GODs and no one can say NO to his god,"

She then left the room

I was lying in my bed like an embryo in its mother's womb thinking about what mom just told me.

She was right absolutely right.

I was half a dead living on earth, I don't have any of her questions answers, but was that an excuse to her incestuous deeds.

I heard a knock on my door, but again I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't care to answer.

My tears were running on my checks like river, I failed I really failed, I didn't follow my husband to other side, and I didn't raise my kids as a good mother should do, so why I'm still living?

I felt a worm body stuck behind me and hugging me from behind, and then a thick big hand wiping my tears, then I heard Mike Jr. voice that seemed like coming from deep well saying.

"Mom, Mom Can we talk? Please,"

I opened my eyes to see a vague face in front of me through my wet eyes.

I rolled my body to not face him then I found my face right before Liz face.

Liz wiped my tears and said with a smile,

"Mom please we have to talk,"

I wasn't sure what they want to talk about, and also wasn't sure how I feel towards them, as for the first time with my kids I felt like a stranger, I don't know them, I don't know how they feel or how they think, but also I knew that I have to talk to them.

I rolled my body again to lay on my back and looked at the room ceil, and said,

"What do you want to talk about?"

Mike Sat beside me on the bed and started caressing my hair while Liz was caressing my body softly then Mike said,

"Ohhh god mom you are so beautiful even if you are angry and sad,"

His words were taken me by surprise, what a hell he is talking about, but as always I was fragile to the sweet words.

I sighed and tried to say something when Mike continued,

"You are the most beautiful woman that I ever seen in my life mom,"

His words echoed in my brain, what a fuck is he doing? Is he trying to seduce me or what?

I cleared my throat then said,

"What do you want to talk about Mike? How can you explain what I saw? And what about you young whore?"

Liz inhaled loudly when she heard me calling her a whore, she bended on her elbow and looked at me in the eyes and said with bitter voice,

"Mom, do you really see me like a whore? I'm your daughter the spit image of you, the one you raised by yourself, please mom don't hurt us before we even start our conversation,"

Her words made me feel guilty instantly, but I was controlled by my anger and didn't want to show merci to them, so I looked at her and said,

"So what do you want me to call a naked girl in her brother bed with her grandmother mouth on her wet dirty cunt?"

Liz tears dropped instantly from her eyes when she said,

"You can call her deprived,"

I sat on the bed and looked at her, then she added,

"Yes mom, I'm a deprived girl, a girl that could only find her safety with her family,"

I jumped from the bed and got on my feet in full anger before shouting,

"Deprived girl? You have the world at your feet Liz, you are a mega star, very beautiful with amazing figure, and you are surrounded by your famous rich family, what else a girl in your age will need?"

Liz rolled her body to face me and said with cracked voice,

"Love, I need love,"

I tried to reply but the words chocked in my throat.

Liz stood on her feet and then threw her body between my arms and said between her tears,

"Ohhhh mom, I really needed this hug, I needed to have this kind of relationship between mother and her daughter,"

I rolled my arms around her and said with cracked voice,

"Liz, am I that bad as a mother? Didn't I give you enough love?"

Liz hugged me even closer and said,

"You are the best mother ever mom, I love you to death, but we all feel that you are not living with us, we always try to tell you the good news only, to not add your sorrow, we solve our problems between us, my brothers are always around me keeping me safe and solve all my issues, but I miss you,"

I hugged her deeply, while she was shaking and asked softly,

"Don't you have a boyfriend baby?"

Liz sighed and said,

"Boyfriend? Are you kidding mom? Who can approach Sam and Chris little sister? Or Mike twin, no way mom,"

I caressed her back and then she added,

"Also you raised me to be a goddess mom, and the goddess should be only with a god like her,"

I stopped caressing her, it was my first time to realize how fucked up I was, I ruined my family by my thoughts.

I cleared my throat then said,

"How fucked up family we became,"

At that moment Mike came and hugged both of us with his big long arms and said softly,

"We are not a fucked up family mom, we are gods, and we know that,"

I moved his arms away then said,

"And what's your story Mike god? What made you fuck your own grandmother?"

Mike threw his arms around both of us again and said,

"Do you want to hear truth mom?"

I released Liz body the shouted at him,

"Don't get on my nerves young man,"

Mike sighed and said,

"Because she was deprived too, she didn't have any joy in her life while she was taking care of all of us, and the most important reason is that because she is your mother,"

I looked at him with wide eyes and said,

"What a fuck do you mean by that Mike?"

Liz hugged me again from behind while Mike approached me slowly and said,

"She is your mother; she brought our goddess to this world, so if she was going to be fucked she had to get fucked by a god,"

I collapsed on the floor when I heard that, he was really a fucked up person, where have I been when my young son turned to be that crazy.

Liz sat down behind me and hugged me again from behind then Mike sat in front of me and said,

"Mom, we are not crazy, but we all know that we deserve each other, and no one should get involved between us,"

I lifted my eyes in horror and shouted,

"What do you mean Mike? Are Chris and Sam involved in this shit?"

Mike caressed my face softly and said,

"My god, you are so beautiful mom,"

My god his touches were the same as his father, he smells like his father, I looked at him as if it was the first time in my life to see him,

I shook my head then I hit his hand and shouted again,

"Put this dirty hand away from me and answer me,"

Mike sighed and said,

"Chris and Sam who started all of these and we just follow their steps,"

I inhaled deeply then buried my face between my hands and burst in tears saying,

"What a hell I have done?"

I kept repeating the sentence like a stereo type when I felt Liz lips kissing my nick while caressing my bare arms and she said,

"Mom don't cry please, we are happy in this way of living, we take care of each other, we love each other and as long as we don't hurt anybody we are free to do whatever we like,"

Mike held my face with his big hands and looked at me in the eyes and said,

"Do you think we didn't notice what you have done when you saw us on my bed?"

Liz was still kissing my nick and caressing my arms witch was giving me a weird feeling when Mike continued,

"You have done the same with dad when you found out that he cheated on you, grandma told us this story many times before,"

I looked at him wondering what he was talking about, but he was right, it was the same situation and I did the same to Mike my hubby, but what does that mean?

Mike came closer with his face from mine and said with a soft smile,

"You only got mad of me; you only kicked me and shouted at me, do you know what does that mean mom? It means you were jealous,"

His words echoed in my head, was I jealous? Did I reenact with him what I did with his father? And before I got deeper in my thoughts Mike surprised me by putting his lips on mine and kissed me passionately,

My eyes were wide open in surprise, as I didn't know what to do, his hands were cupping my head, while Liz was still hugging me from behind and kissing my nick with her soft lips and her hands were caressing my tits.

My heart was beating so fast, and I felt my sweat running on my body like rain, what can I do?

Mike was a good kisser, his thick big lips were cupping my lips while his tongue was exploring deep in my mouth, and what added to my hesitation that he has the same taste of his father, it was like Mike my long time dead husband has been resurrected again.

Also what Liz was doing with my body made the situation worse she knew what she was doing and where she kisses and where she puts her hands.

My younger kids are trying to fuck me and I wasn't taking any move to stop them.

When Mike finally broke his kiss I inhaled deeply and tried to say something but he didn't give me a chance as he again cupped my lips with mouth, while Liz was knee walking back giving the chance for Mike to push my body to lie on the floor.

Mike moved his body to lie beside me while he was still kissing me and pinned my body down to the floor when I felt soft hands lifting my night gown up then pulling my pantie down.

Mike was still kissing my mouth when I felt Liz mouth between my legs then her tongue on my pussy lips.

My eyes were getting wider, I wanted to stop that shit, I wanted to shout at them, kick them, but with Mike power over me I couldn't do any of these.

When Liz mouth got on my cunt I felt like an electric shock in my body, this part was neglected for more than 20 years, I was saving it to Mike when I met him on the other life.

I moved my legs to kick Liz face when I heard her saying,

"Ohhhh mom, you are already wet, ouuufff your juice is amazing and your pussy scent is like a heaven, you are a real goddess,"

Her dirty talk made my body shivered, her touches were amazing and Mike kissing was pushing me to another world.

A part of me wanted to submit, while another part wanted to fight.

I was trying to settle my mind when Liz pushed her finger in my pussy and that's when I inhaled deeply and finally released my mouth from Mike lips and moaned,

12