Me and My Gods Pt. 03 - My Twin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fuck,"

Liz got the words as an approval gesture and pushed another finger in my pussy while she was still licking my clit with her mouth.

Mike didn't stay still as he used his power to tear my gown, and then pull my tits out of my bra.

I yelled in desperation,

"Stop that now,"

I inhaled deeply again when Mike response was cupping my right bare tit with his mouth while rubbing my other tit with his hand.

The both devils were putting my neglected body on fire, my body was building an orgasm so quickly and I began to lose all my common sense.

My body was ordering me to submit to his lust, but my brain with still fighting.

My orgasm was so close but my brain was preventing my body to come, it was a battle between both of them, when Mike has done what I never expected.

He suddenly got his dick out of his shorts and placed my hand on it while he was till sucking my nipples then said in deep voice,

"Come for both of us bitch, submit to your desires like a cheap slut you are in deep inside,"

I inhaled loudly when I heard him talking in this way to me, and before I shout back to tell him that he should respect me, I found my legs shaking and trembling and I heard my loud screams saying,

"Ohhh fuck, I'm coming,"

Then like a cheap slut my body started to quack while my juice was leaking out of my pussy on my own daughter face.

While I was panting trying to catch my breath I heard my daughter saying,

"Ohhh fuck mom, your taste is amazing,"

Then she crawled up to me and said kissing me on my lips.

"Taste yourself on my lips mom,"

She was a good kisser and before I think when and how she learned to be that good kisser I felt Mike hands lifting my body up from my hips and then I felt his dick inside my cunt.

That was too much, my kids were raping me, but the worst part was that I was enjoying what they were doing.

I tried to shout at Mike and tell him to pull his dick out of me, but Liz lips were cupping my lips at that moment while Mike dick was going deeper and deeper in my soaked wet pussy.

My heart was beating like a drum, my body was on fire, my sweat was covering my body when I felt new two mouths sucking on my nipples.

I looked with the edge of my eyes to see mom and Sandra on their knees beside me and eating and chewing my nipples.

That was so intense for a woman that wasn't touched since 20 years, so I found myself screaming again,

"ouuufff, holy shit, I'm coming,"

Mike didn't slow down his thrusts, and both women never left my nipples while Liz was straddling my face then pushed her wet pussy down on my mouth.

I don't know how to describe my feelings at that moment.

My brain was on fire as I was getting rapped by my family, by 4 people who would shit in their panties two hours ago only by an angry look from my eyes.

But my body was on fire, he was enjoying getting used after long time of depravation, and was enjoying getting humiliated.

Mike dick was getting deeper inside me, he was fucking me hard and fast for more than 10 minutes without slowing down.

Liz pussy was drenching my face with her juice while she was moaning and soft screaming of my tongue moves on her clit and deep in her cunt, also she was leaning between time to time to kiss her own twin on his mouth.

Mom and Sandra were eating my tits and my nipples like vampires and never slowed down too.

I lost count of my orgasms, each one was followed rapidly by another one, I wanted to have a break, I wanted to push air in my lounges but no one would give me that chance.

Finally Liz moved her cunt out of my mouth after drenching my face with one of her massive orgasms, and finally I could scream and protest but instead I screamed,

"Ohhh fuck me harder Mike, use my body, ouuuffff, I'm coming again,"

At that moment I got to know that my body was on the control, and the battle between my body and my brain was over.

Before my new massive orgasm subsided I found Sandra cunt on my mouth, while Liz moved to take Sandra place.

My scream seemed to push more energy in all of them as they continued their work on me as if their lives were depending on that.

I was losing control of my body after losing control of my mind, as my body was moving hysterically to meet Mike thrusts inside me while I was holding Sandra hips to push her cunt down to my face.

My body was getting exhausting, my heart was racing, it was so hard for me to focus on what's going on, and then I passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I opened my eyes it was dark, I didn't know the time exactly but I was alone on my room naked under my bed sheets.

I tried to roll my body on the bed but I couldn't as all my muscles were in tense, but the worst pain was in my pussy.

I tried to focus to know how I will act to what happened with my family.

They rapped me, they used my body against my will, I don't know who planned this and how they got the courage to do that to me.

But although my exhausting body, I was feeling relax that never felt since long time ago, I was used and I always loved to be used, I was humiliated but that was my favorite way in having sex.

I looked around searching for Mike my hubby, where a hell has he gone? I need his advice but he wasn't around.

I searched for my phone to check the time, it was 9 Pm, that means I slept for more than 4 hours.

A smile escaped from my lips, sleeping for 4 hours after having sex and passed out during the process, that means my body was really thirsty, and my family was so good in using me.

But when I smiled I felt something dry on my lips, I lifted my fingers and touched it, and I sat on my bed in surprise, it was cum.

Mike my son came on my face while I was passed out, how dare he?

I smelled his cum, and touched it with my tongue, and again I was taken by surprise, Mike cum has the same taste and smell of his father's.

I laid again on the bed remembering what happened.

As long as I remember, my brain and my body were getting on fire, but for different reasons.

I was mad about what they did to me and my brain refused to let that go without punishment or acting to them.

But my body was crying to do that again and again.

A dark side of my mind wished that I could fuck Mike alone to enjoy his dick in my pussy without any other interruptions, as Mike was fucking me with the same way of his father in his last days on earth.

I looked again at the clock it was almost 11 pm, my date with my Mike is so close.

I struggled to go to my bath room, I had to get ready for my Mike.

Although it was so difficult to reach the bathroom but I finally did it, and again a smile escaped from my lips, what did they do to me? The fuckers ruined my body.

But the real pain began when I tried to pee, the piss came out like lava and my pussy was burning like a volcano.

When I returned back to my room I expected to find my Mike, but he wasn't there.

I waited and waited, but he didn't show up.

I laid again on the bed and fall to sleep hoping to see him in my dreams.

12