Me and My Grandma Pt. 01: Seduction

Story Info
It was a hot day, but right day to seduce the bitch
6.1k words
4.35
67.2k
68

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are fictional and over 18.

*

It was a summer vacation, just 1 month before my 20th birthday.

I was at home after passing my exhausted final exams at college, and it was a hot day, when my grandma shouted at me,

"Mickey will you water the garden all the day?! Come in the house, I need you to do something here,"

I shouted back," ok will be there soon."

It was a week now since my grandma came to visit, she was a pain in the ass always shouting at me, and asking for something; don't know why she didn't visit when I was away?!

I finished my gardening work and went inside the house.

The bitch was in the living room wearing a short skirt not matching with her sixty something years old, showing he well shaved pretty legs even in her age.

And on contrary she was wearing a wide T-shirt ,as she used to wear all the time, witch put me in conclusion that she is hiding a disaster underneath.

"I'm here now grandma," I said when I was at house

My T-shirt was all wet, out of our old garden water hose and my own body sweats.

She shouted again, "How many times should I tell you to not call me that ugly name?! Call me Emma, understand young boy?"

I sighed and nodded, trying my best to not argue with her.

"Ok Emma you wanted me to do something?" I asked with patient.

She said, "Yeah, come over here and help me moving this sofa, need to replace it to face the TV."

Didn't want to argue, so I helped her moving it while saying,

"But Mom wants the sofa to be here, she will get mad if you moved it."

She looked at me with angry eyes and yelled,

"Fuck you, and fuck your mother little boy, I will do whatever I want."

I sighed again swallowing her insult,

I got used of her dirty mouth, but soon she will use this dirty mouth in many useful other things, I thought in myself.

As I placed the sofa I said, "Do you need something else Emma?"

"No little boy."

"Great, as I need to have shower. " I told her, while taking off my T-shirt.

I moved to the stairs slowly giving her the chance to stare at my athletic body, I considered to take off my shorts too, but I thought that will be too much for now.

I stopped at the first step of the stairs then turned around showing my most innocent face, in addition to my sweaty six abs body,

"You sure you don't want anything else before my shower Emma? As I will be in my room after that for a while," I said politely.

She looked at me with red check, clearing her throat "No little boy," she said with low husky voice.

I smiled, and headed to my shower with naughty thoughts playing my mind.

I was sure at that moment that, my plan will be a hit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, I was at the living room, she was there lying on the sofa watching TV.

I was dressed in a tiny t shirt with no sleeves, trying to show off my body.

I sat on a couch beside her, and cleared my throat.

She looked at me casually and resumed watching one of her nasty boring shows.

Now my plan was clear on my head, so I started, "Emma, can we talk for a while?"

She said without looking at me still watching TV, "what about little boy?"

I said trying to show hesitation, "it is a little embarrassing!" my head down looking at the floor.

She said with impatient voice, "If you are that embarrassed, shut up and get your ass out of here." she yelled without even looking at me.

"I hate that bitch," that's what I told myself, but luckily I was ready for her bitch attitude, so I stood up and said trying to sound as hurt as possible, "I just don't know how can we have a normal relationship like any boy in my age and his grandmother? , you always push me away, although I only need your advice.

"I need you to listen to me, talk with me about my life, my dreams, my problems, and perhaps listen to you while telling me about your experience in life, but that seems to me a dream that will not come true!"

I pretended to be moving away and already turned my back to her, when she said, "Get your ass over here little boy."

I smiled in victory but managed to hide my smile while turning my face to face her, and for my surprise she was smiling.

She patted the sofa beside her and said, "Sit down Mickey and tell me what your problem is!?"

I sat down beside her then surprised her with a deep hug tried to make it as innocent as possible while saying, "Thank you EMA, I really love you."

The bitch was taken by surprise, so she patted on my back trying to calm me down and said, "And I love you too Mickey, now tell me."

Tried to act as hesitant as I can, then said with a low voice, "it's about fantasies I used to have recently."

She smiled and said," Fantasies, what about?"

I said again with shaky voice,"MILFS and,,err and grannies."

She gasped in surprise and said, "You have fantasies about MLIFS?"

I looked hesitant again then said, "Can I open my heart for you Emma?"

I was sure that I got her full attention as she said, "always honey." she said curiosity filling her eyes.

I smiled to myself in amusement, could not believe that she said honey to me, the plan was working more smooth than I even expected.

I said while looking at the floor trying to avoid eye contacts, "But please don't tell mom, she might get mad of me."

She was really concerned and curious when she came closer to me and put her arm around my shoulder assuring me, "What's between us remains between us honey."

I took her other hand between my hands and said, still looking at the floor," it is not just fantasies Emma."

She gasped and her checks got red while I continued, "I already had some, ,, some ,, you know ,, some affairs with MILFS."

She said with a voice full of curious, clearing her throat again and again, "What kind of affairs?"

I started squeezing her hand between my hands while saying, "Well, sexual affairs."

Now she was deep in the conversation, as she came closer to me, and said," tell me honey, who and how!"

Actually I wasn't lying to her, as I was already involved in many sexual affairs with some hot MILFS.

That was my little secret that I didn't want to reveal until I got that naughty thoughts about grandmother.

I said trying to sound as ashamed as possible "I can't tell, Emma, they are respectable wives."

"Wives?!!!" she said with high breath, "What are their ages Mickey?"

I replied with a shamed voice "They are over forty, and one of them is over sixty."

She breathed heavily when she said "But they are too old for you!"

I looked at her in the eyes and got her other hand in my hands, now squeezing both of them, and said," No please Emma, don't say that, the women in that age are very attractive, they are nice, caring and , err,, you know, ,, very good in bed."

Grandma got really surprised with what I said, and I could feel her body shivers, out of my talking and the squeezing that I do to her hands.

She said, "So, if you say you love older women, what's the problem that you have?"

I smiled deep in myself; the conversation went very well as I planned.

I looked at her and said, "Honestly i want to ask you about how to deal with them, I can handle them quite well while we are in bed, (Saying without hesitation this time) but in normal life I don't know, it is not quite easy to deal with, so I wanted to talk to you about that, what women need what they care about, and so on.

"A hot woman with experience like you is sure passed of this kind of adventures in her life and can tell me what to do." I continued

She got little hesitated before saying "Well, that will require lots of details honey before telling you how to deal with each one of them, but before that, I need to know why you don't get yourself a girlfriend in your age?"

My victory is coming soon; the conversation was going to the spot where I hide my little surprise for her (Not actually little)

I tried to get blushed and ashamed when I said, "Girls in my age always run away from me." and that wasn't true

She got surprised of my answer and said worryingly, "Why honey do you piss them off?"

I shook my head and said, "No, Emma, never."

She asked, "Then why they run off?"

I looked on the floor still squeezing her hands, "That's because of my,, err, my dick!" I said with low innocent voice.

She gasped in surprise then tried to not show how surprised that our conversation leads to that point, she asked clearing her throat for the hundred times since we started our conversation, "what about your dick?" she said trying to be casual and in mothers mood.

I cleared my throat, then said, "They don't like it, they gasp and run away once they saw it!" I was lying again.

She squeezed my hands feeling sorry for me, "Oh poor Mickey is it that small?"

I said with low voice, avoiding answering her question, "Actually I began dating older women when one of my folks advised me that, I will never succeed with girls in our age and I should be looking for hookers or MILFS, if I ever need to ,, you know,, get laid"

She was trying to understand when she asked, "Why honey what's the problem?!"

I looked at here with ashamed face still squeezing her hands and looked at the floor then said," Can't explain more Emma,"

She was very curious to know when she said," But, how am I supposed to help if you are not open with me honey?!"

I looked at her for a second then looked again to the floor before sating, "I'm so embarrassed Emma, I don't know till now how I said all of these details to you, but, but, I really wanted to have your advice and guidance," then buried my face between my hands.

She released her hands from mine and pulled me in her hug," Ok, ok, Calm down baby, no need to panic," she was patting on my back when she said, "Well, can I have a look?"

I wanted to jump at this point as my plan was a hit as I expected, but I hold myself , when I cleared my throat saying with my innocent tone, "No!, what!!? , I can't you are my grandmother, it is indecent and impropriate!" she took me again in her hug and said, "Come on Mickey, I have seen you naked more times than you can imagine," she was caressing my back then she continued, "And believe me young boy, I have seen many dicks in my life that nothing will surprise me, so don't be embarrassed and show your grandma what you hide under your pantie,"

I broke the hug, and looked at her trying to be hesitated as much as I can "You sure Emma?" I said with husky voice

She winked, and said, "Come on young man,"

I took her hands in mine, lifted them to my mouth then kissed both of them looking at he in the eyes before saying, "I love you Emma, you are the best woman I ever met,"

I deliberately stressed on word woman, as I wanted her to know how I look at her at that very moment.

I stood up with hesitation taking off my shorts slowly while looking at her.

Her eyes were stuck at me, curiosity is killing here, and then I put my shorts down

For my pleasure and pride, she gasped and almost jumped from the sofa when she saw the monster that hanged before her eyes.

She looked at my more than 10 inches dick with hungry eyes, licking her lips.

She cleared her throat and said between her high breath, not aware of what she was saying, "Oh my god, what a lovely dick that you have Mickey!"

I stood with my semi erected dick and said with low voice." You see Emma, all girls are running way when they see my dick,, some of them tried to suck it but they hardly got only the shaft in their mouth and when they gaged they got scared and run away."

She was still looking at my dick stunned and said nothing.

I continued, "So I took my friend suggestion and tried to find a MILF, and luckily I got 4 now," I was lying again, as I already had many others.

Could see now the hunger in her eyes, I decided to take the chance.

"Can I be more open with you Emma?" I said with tender appreciated tone.

She answered with husky voice "More than that?" she joked.

I laughed to her first joke that I ever heard from her and said "Yes much more."

She cleared her throat trying her best to move her eyes away of my dick," Tell me Mickey, I believe nothing will surprise me more than what I see now."

I came close to her, my dick is almost few inches from her mouth and said, "You believe it or not, most of my fantasies are about you."

She looked at me in a real surprise and said," Mickey!!!, you mean!?, you have sexual fantasies about me?!, I can take it proudly that a woman in my age could move your feelings , but Mickey this is wrong, I'm your grandmother!"

I took her hands, helped her on her feet, and looked deep in her eyes and said with soft voice, "But it seems to me now the most right thing."

I took her hand and kissed it with my full mouth, and she moaned.

She said between her breaths, "But that can't be real, I'm your grandmother Mickey!"

My left hand now is around her waist pulling her tightly to my body feeling her body shivering and said," So why your body is sending another message?!"

She tried to move away but I hold her body against me and she felt my dick between her legs.

I continued, "I can feel you pussy heat worming my dick Emma, please make my dreams come true."

She tried to say something, but her dry mouth didn't help her.

I took the chance and came close to her mouth with mine still looking in her eyes, and for her surprise she found herself in deep passionate kiss with me.

Her arms tighten around my body as I slipped one hand under her T-shirt, touching her still soft back skin, while looking at her closed eyes.

I slipped my other hand under her short skirt and the bitch wasn't wearing panties.

My hand squeezed her ass softly while my other hand was scratching softly her back skin; my mouth is eating her mouth in deep passionate kiss.

She broke the kiss and saying with high breath" Mickey you are a real good kisser" she said with dizzy voice, her eyes reflecting the hunger that her body feels

Pulling her body tightly again and said, "Still you will have more surprises ahead my baby."

Her body now melted to me as word baby seems got her all.

I got on my knee in front of her, then unbuttoned her skirt and left it to drop on the floor

She stepped out of it saying with husky voice, "What do you plan for me now?"

I ordered, "Sit down on the sofa baby."

She obeyed with no hesitation.

I ordered again, "Open your legs wide for me."

Again she opened her legs as wide as she can, her legs wide open, while I got on my knees in front of her and looked at her hairy pussy that seems neglected for so much time.

I buried my face between her legs, trying to find my way between the tress of hair that she got, and trying to neglect the nasty smell that caused by this forest, but in somehow that got me more horny, beside her soft moans witch was like a music in my ears,

My tongue played with her clit while my lips were sucking her pussy lips.

I said while licking her clit, "Take off your T-shirt, and your bra."

She got hesitated for a while before I looked at her and ordered, "Now"

I slipped one finger in her wet cunt, to enhance her to obey my order.

She took of her T shirt then her bra, while her moans became higher.

I was really curious to see here tits and why she always try to hide them, and for my surprise I saw tow Hugh tits, their cup size is at least 40, they were a little bit saggy, but still in shape, while her nipples are so hard,

I ordered, "Play with your tits."

She obeyed again, while my lips are sucking her pussy deeply and one of my fingers is playing with her clit.

Her soft moans turned to be soft screams, from the heat that I feel from her pussy and how wet it is, can tell she hasn't been in actual sex for long long time.

I slipped one finger in her soaked wet pussy and as I did that her screams of pleasure was enough to wake the dead as she reached her first orgasm.

I felt a gush of her juice on my face out of her pussy and for my surprise it tasted yummy.

Her orgasm remained for a minute as her body quaking, her legs shaking and her screams never stopped.

When her orgasm is faded away I stood on my feet and said," When did the last time you got laid baby?" I asked (I meant to use soft language as I intend to break her step by step).

Her face got blushed while saying between her high breaths still trying to catch air, "Long time Mickey, so long time."

I sat beside her on the sofa and took her in a long kiss and said, "That explains your always bad temper baby, now get on your knees and show me if you can handle my dick!"

She got on her knees in a heartbeat and sat between my legs, she took my semi erected dick between her hands, stroking it slowly and said, "I have seen many things in my days, but never met something like that!"

She licked the shaft softly, then spit on my dick trying to cover it with her saliva, she took the shaft in her mouth, her both hands still stroking it.

I was looking at her with proud eyes, as only one hour ago this bitch was doing her best to piss me off, and now she is trying her best to give me pleasure.

I relaxed on the sofa leaving all the work to her, while she is hasn't taken half of my dick in her mouth yet.

After 5 minutes she was able to get 7 inches in her mouth and still trying to have it all.

After 10 long minutes my dick with fully erected and ready

The thrill of having my grandmother naked between my legs, and the incest made me hot as hell.

She gaged many times and coughed many times but still insisting to take it all.

I was feeling horny and need to act, so I got on my feet saying, "I will help you to take it all,"

I held her head between my hands and started to push my dick inside her mouth, the bitch was handling that with experienced mouth, as she took it in deep throat and managed to breathe through her nose, I began to push harder and harder, and ignored her trials to cough and the saliva that was dropping from her mouth.

After another 3 minutes of face fucking still she couldn't take my full length but I was getting very horny.

I said with playful voice, "Come with my baby," and I carried her between my arms, and headed to my bed room.

She relaxed between my arms while I carry her upstairs to my bed room, she was playing with my arm muscles while relaxing her head on my shoulder, she seemed to me like a young girl with her face that shows full joy and happiness.

I placed her on my bed, and ordered, "On your back."

She lied on her back and spread her legs for me waiting for the most excited moment, when she feels my dick inside her.

I decided to make love to her first not fuck her, after all she was my grandmother and she is over sixty.

I lie on top of her playing my dick at her pussy door, slipping the shaft inside her thirsty pussy, I kissed her lips softly and slowly while I push my dick slowly inside her soaked wet waiting pussy.

She moved her hips up to meet my movement trying get as much of my dick inside her.

The more I push inside her the more she moans while I began to kiss her nick and soft biting it.

She said between her moans, "You are sending me to the heaven of pleasure Mickey, I never felt that before."

Her arms are around my back trying to pull me more inside her, her orgasm was building slowly.

I said, "Do you like been fucked by you grandson Emma?!"

She said with high breath, "I like every moment, now can you fuck me harder,"

At that moment I was sure that I own her completely, and it was the time to break her for good.

I said with hard voice, "You want my dick that bad baby?"

She moaned harder as I began moving my hip faster to get deeper inside her.

She screamed, "Yaaaaeah fuck me with your amazing dick as hard as you can."

12