Me and My Grandma Pt. 03: Threesome

Story Info
Mickey is searching for third person to join them.
13.7k words
4.58
11.9k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

all the characters in this story are over 18

many thanks for all the readers for wasting their time reading my fiction, and thanks for all the comments even the negative.

In this part Mickey and his grandmother are trying new adventures together, hope you will enjoy it

Next morning I woke up at 7.00, walked slowly to my grandma room she was still a sleep after our long night together.

"Baby, wake up please" I said while shaking her naked body.

She opened her eyes reluctantly, then smiled when she saw me,

"Hey daddy, it is my duty to wake you up," she said in naughty way.

"Come on baby let's prepare the breakfast for mom, we need to give her another surprise," I replied with a smile on my face.

She pulled me towards her body and kissed me deeply, "Can't we play a little first daddy" she said after breaking the kiss.

I smiled; her breath wasn't bad although she just woke up.

"Come on lazy ass, we will have all the day to play," I said teasing her then I whispered in her ears, "And today will be full of fun".

She sat on the bed clapped with her hands like the kids

"I love your surprises daddy," she said with excitement in her not sleeping eyes any more.

She stretched her body and moaned," Oouff, I think I got crushed yesterday by a bus, I don't have any of my bones in the right place," she joked.

I helped her out of the bed while saying, "Do you mean you are already expired baby?"

She held my arm, and said faking anger, "Not even close, but this creature between your legs is tearing my body apart."

She kissed my shoulder and continued "But I love it."

"Ok Emma put some clothes on this naked always hungry body, and follow me to the kitchen, mom should be awake in 15 minutes," I said, then left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom again was surprised when she entered the kitchen and found the ready breakfast waiting for her,

"Didn't you both sleep at all?!" mom said with smiling face.

I and grandma fisted bump, "We are the dream team, super heroes," I said

"And you prepared the breakfast for me?! I warn you, I may get used of being pampered all the time," she said with wide smile, enjoying the attention that we gave to her.

Grandma kissed her check and said, "You are just a sweetheart my little princess."

We got our breakfast with many jokes and laughers.

The good vibes filled the house atmosphere, till mom said good bye and left.

Grandma took off her clothes immediately, and looked at me with anticipation.

"Ready for another round baby' I asked her

She ran to me and got on her knees, "Any time daddy, don't forget I'm your slut to use any time you want," she said while looking up at me.

After another wild sex round, we both slept.

I woke up again on 11, the house was quite

Grandma is sleeping, after her morning hard work.

I checked my phone, it's been 2 days now since I ever looked at it, and I found many missed calls, and messages.

I was looking for a third today, although grandma turned to be a real nice and enjoyable companion, but still she can't put up with me, she passed out again yesterday before I cum, and left me to jerk myself and I hate that, not after more than two years of being a sex god, I turn to be jerking myself, that will not happen again.

I was searching for a suitable one to share me with grandma.

Message from Carol, my science teacher back at school, she gave me my best BJ in my life at science lab, with her girlfriend, and they both shared my cum over their faces, but no way, she is too much for my grandma.

Another message from Charlotte, mother of one my school friends, but no she is also our neighbor and I still don't want my relationship with grandma to be open to the others.

I scrolled my messages not finding the right candidate, and yes I have many MILFS, grannies, and girls at my disposal, if you may ask.

I tried my voice mail but still nothing, till I found this one.

A female voice was saying, "Hi, I was wwandring, errr,, shit I don't even know your name, but I thought that we might meet today, hell, I don't know what I'm doing, but yes, if you can meet me today, that will be great, I'm the ol,,, I'm the woman that met you yesterday at the garden, and,, oouff, don't know what to say, any way call me if you are free today, bye".

Wow that was the woman at the garden, yes she is the right one, new flesh is always welcome, and she doesn't know us, she can be one time stand, or she can be a long term if she proved herself.

So it is done let's go. I called her numbers, a female voice replied,

"Hi, it is Janie speaking," her voice was shy and hesitant.

"I'm Mickey, it was so nice to hear from you Janie," I said with friendly voice.

She replied, "really?! Oh thank you," her voice was nervous.

"Well, if you are free now, can you come over here?!" I asked her directly to the point

"Well, what you mean by here Mickey?! you mean your house?!"

The nervous added to anxiety to her voice

"Yeah that's what I mean Janie, I'm her with Emma, the lady that you saw with me yesterday, she will be pleased to see you again" I replied.

"Well, don't know, but no that can't be," She said trying to resist.

I laughed and said, "Come on, I promise you will have a day full of fun and pleasure," I said while stressing on word pleasure.

"And of course, if you didn't feel ok, you can leave any time," I continued trying to comfort her.

"Well, but no, not in our first date,, I mean our first meeting, I even knew your name 5 minutes ago," she is still in her resistance mood.

Yet, she was the right candidate but I don't get used to have no as an answer.

"You may say no, and keep wandering what pleasure you missed, or you can get your ass over her and discover by yourself Janie," I said with my dominate tone.

She tried to say something but I interrupted her, "I'll send you, my location and you will find it a decent place when you check it, I'm not kidnapping you Janie, it is your decision to make," I continued

Again, She tried to say something but I interrupted her again, " I will expect your answer by message in 5 minutes, if you didn't reply so we are done for good, by Janie," and I hang up.

Her message came in 2 minutes, "Although I didn't like the way of your talking to me young man, but I will be in your house in one hour, and let's see what you got for me."

I laughed loudly when I read her message, the woman is trying to save some of her dignity, and I liked that.

I was always wondering what make women that submissive to me?!

Yes I'm a good looking with my athletic body, brown long hair, but I still wonder.

It was only one time when I got a slap on my face at school from a cheerleader.

She was the dream girl of the school boys and many girls too.

I dated her few times and it ended each time with me between her legs.

that day she was asking me if we can hang out after school, but I had other plans, she got mad of me and confronted me that she heard rumors of me being with other girls and even women, and as I don't find something wrong about that I said yes, that's when she took me by surprise and slapped me on my face, while yelling and cursing me, staying that: she regrets being with me, and she will never think of me again.

Actually I took this slap proudly, and wait, don't wonder please.

The girl was atomic bomb on move, and now everyone at school got to know that I was dating her, and I'm the one who broke with her, that increased my publicity at school and girls began to build a shrine for me.

That was the only time, although the same girl showed herself at my front door 2 months later with tears in her eyes, admitting that she cannot forget my dick, and although she got a new boyfriend, but he cannot turn her wild as I was doing to her, and she missed the orgasms that I caused her, and she will be available for me for fucking, if I wanted to, with no dates, jealousy or bullshit.

I shook my head out of the nice memories, and went again to wake grandma up.

She woke after long efforts, but she was wide awake when I whispered "Come on naughty lady, we will take shower together."

We both were naked and we both went to the shower, she was very funny there while we play with soap like kids.

We finished the shower and went to the living room, she made us coffee before I say, "Have you been with a woman before baby?"

She looked surprised but she answered, "Yeah few times daddy."

"Well, well, naughty lady, I have a nice surprise for you today" I said with my devious smile,

She looked anxious when she said, "Did you give up with me daddy?! so you are getting me someone to hang up with?!, please don't do that to me." Her eyes were full of tears all of sudden.

I took her in my hug calming her and said, "No way to give you up baby, it is just another adventure for both of us."

She lift her bright face, smiling while wiping her tears and said," Thank you daddy, thank you for sharing your adventures with me, remember I'm all yours,"

I kissed her softly when the doorbell rang.

"Open the door slut, and remember while this lady is around, you are not my grandma, you are only my slut," I said with my firm dominate tone

I then hugged her softly, and said with low voice, "But when she leaves, you are my everything."

She kissed me and left, then opened the door without an eye blink ignoring the fact that she full naked.

Janie was at the door and I heard her inhale loudly when she found my naked grandma at the door.

"Will you stare at me all the day?! Or you will get your ass in?!"

Janie stepped in reluctantly, then she saw me waiting for her inside, also naked with my semi erected dick between my legs.

She gasped and put her hand on her mouth, nervous and anxious of our welcome.

"Coffee?!" I asked.

She nodded in approval without saying a word.

"Emma, bring us coffee at the living room," I ordered

I took Janie's hand in mine and led her to sit on the sofa, and I sat beside her, she was still staring at my dick.

"Do you like what you see?" I said while stroking it.

She was still staring with wide eyes, she cleared her throat before saying with dry voice "Well, I didn't expect that welcome, but yes,, I mean I never seen something like that before."

I smiled in friendly way trying to comfort her

"Thanks for your nice compliment," I said

She sighed "I wonder if that monster will fit in any hole" she said seemed not aware of her words.

And then, she blushed after her naughty statement.

I laughed while Emma was sitting the coffee on the table.

"Janie though my dick will not fit in any hole, Emma, what do you think?' I asked my grandma.

Grandma got on her knees and took my dick between her hands and lift it to kiss it, and smell it "I will do anything to have it in any of my body holes daddy," she said with her naughty way.

Janie looked surprised by Emma behavior but said nothing.

"Come on Emma, sit beside our new friend Janie," I ordered

Janie now is sitting between me and Emma and she was nervous.

"Do we look like zombies or killers Janie?!" Emma said softly

"Relax baby no one will hurt you, except this monster if you choose to take it in any of your holes" Emma continued.

"Sorry, but it is a little bet weird for me, as it is my first time to be,, you know,, like,, I mean in this situation," Janie said with husky voice.

I came close to her while Emma did the same.

The woman was nervous by our approach, but she didn't move, Emma took one of her fingers and licked it, then put in her mouth and start sucking. Janie inhaled, but before she moves I pulled her head towards mine and started kissing her mouth.

She got panic for a moment then with Emma hands that slipped under her skirt and my hungry mouth eating he lips, she began to melt.

I broke the kiss, and she inhaled trying to catch her breath

Emma was on her knees, unzipping Janie skirt, and then she took it off.

Janie was looking at us as if what we are doing to her is happening to another woman.

She was breathing hardly and didn't resist Emma when she was taking off her jacket too.

"What in hell are you wearing?!!" Emma said jokingly "Are you going to a business meeting?!"

Janie finally smiled at Emma joke who took off her jacket now while I was on my knees taking off her wet pantie.

"Mmm, you are already soaked wet, good girl," I said while looking at her wet well shaved cunt.

I then I buried my face between her legs sucking her pussy, while Emma was kissing her lips and pushing her tongue deep in her mouth.

Janie legs began to shake and the shaking increased when I pushed two fingers inside her cunt, while I was sucking her clit.

Emma hands were cupping her tits, still kissing her mouth.

My fingers were pushing at her G spot, while my mouth still hard licking her clit.

The poor woman didn't last more than 1 minute of this intense attention that she got, and she broke the kiss with Emma with loud scream, her body quacked, and I found my face drenched with her squirt.

She kept squirting for about 30 second as her juice filled my mouth and wet the floor.

When her intense orgasm faded away she looked embarrassed

"I should warn you," she said through her high breath.

I smiled and stood on my feet and kissed her mouth deeply.

"Nothing to be embarrassed off baby," I said after breaking the kiss.

"Now as you are the guest of honor you decide, will you suck my dick or eat Emma' cunt" I asked her.

She got on her knees and said," I was waiting for this moment since I saw this creature,"

I laid her on her back and straddled her, pushing my dick in her mouth, while Emma sat at the couch spreading he legs for me to suck her cunt.

It wasn't a comfortable position, so after short while I lied on my back on the floor, Janie jumped between my legs to suck my dick and Emma straddled my face to get sucked while my both hands were on her hips.

Janie was a good sucker, but still she had difficulty to deal with my long thick dick, but she tried her best, Emma was enjoying getting sucked and she was moaning in pleasure.

My dick was ready, but I didn't want to leave Emma without cuming, so I began to lick her cunt faster, and puck my tongue deeper in her cunt, and sooner she was shaking and her moans turned to be screams, '"OOOOh daddy oh, I'm so close please don't stop," she said between her screams.

With a loud scream I felt her juice in my mouth while I was struggling to keep her balance as her body was quacking and trembling.

I didn't wait till her orgasm subsided as I was in eager to fuck the new comer.

Emma inhaled when I left her during her orgasm and collapsed on the floor moaning while rubbing her cunt to continue her orgasm.

Janie raised her head looking at me with eyes full of anticipation.

"Lie down," I ordered, and she quickly lied on her back.

"Please be gentle with me, take me slowly," she said with soft nervous voice while looking at my full erected dick.

I hold her ankles with my both hands while pushing my dick slowly in her wet cunt, still Emma on the floor moaning and trying to catch her breath.

" Ouuffff, it is so thick, please don't push hard," Janie purred, her body was intense.

I don't like to have any instructions while fucking.

"Do you want to get fucked or giving instructions bitch?!" I said firmly pushing my dick slowly inside her.

Poor Janie gasped of my language but said nothing as I pushed another inch inside her tiny cunt.

"Oouuuf, do whatever you want, Oh God I was in need of that for a long time," she said, moaning with her eyes closed.

I smiled, and said, "That's what I thought."

I then lifted her ankles, pushing another inch deep on her cunt, then lied on top of her kissing her lips softly.

"Don't ever get scared, I know what I'm doing and will never hurt you."

I said softly pushing another inch,

She inhaled and moaned, although, at that moment only half of my dick was inside here,

Her body was intense, and her cunt was very tight, so I wanted to do it slowly to not causing her pain

She closed her eyes and stop resisting her body and relaxed, so I began to move my hips, nice and slowly, after a while, she began to respond to my moves, still closing her eyes enjoying each moment.

Emma finally recovered of her orgasm, and got on her knees beside us and said," Oh daddy, I like watching you on move with another slut, please fuck this bitch and destroy her cunt,"

And then she pinched Janie's nipples.

"Suck her tits Slut," I ordered.

Emma obeyed quickly and began to suck Janie's semi saggy big tits, with her hungry mouth.

Janie breaths was getting higher each moment, she enjoys the attention of both my dick and Emma's mouth.

I took the chance and pushed harder in her cunt inserting 2 other inches, her moans turned to be screams, but still she was responding to my moves which became little bit faster.

She was holding Emma's hair pushing her down to her tits, while I pushed another inch in her cunt and started to really fuck her.

Her screams filled the room as I began to thrust my dick deep inside her.

She was hardly taking her breath, but I gave her no more merci, so I kept on pushing deeper and deeper.

Her legs began to shake as she was building another orgasm.

I stopped moving, pulling out my dick and just kept the shaft inside.

"Ooooh shit, please, don't stop, please fuck me," she screamed of frustration.

I moved slowly inside her giving her only 3 inches on my dick, it was so slow that she put her hands on her head as if she has a headache,

"Please Mickey you are driving me crazy, my body is burning," she shouted at me.

I kept pushing teasing her cunt, and said with deep voice, "I'm not Mickey for you bitch, I'm your daddy."

"Ok daddy, please fuck me hard, my body is on fire," she said with impatient tone.

I kept teasing her, pushing my dick slowly deep inside, then pull out again.

She was inhaling with my movements.

"You are my slut Janie, you understand that?!" I said firmly

"Please don't do that to me, please treat me decently, I'm not a slut not even close," her eyes full of tears, her voice full of frustration.

I began suddenly to fuck her faster and harder, my full dick now is inside her.

"Yeah please fuck me hard, give me all of your amazing dick," her screams now is higher than ever, and still Emma is sucking her tits obeying my orders blindly

I stopped suddenly, pulling out again and start my boring slow rhythm.

She cried out of frustration 'for god sake fuuuuucker, make me cum."

I looked at her and said firmly "You are my slut, I will only treat you like the slut that you are deep inside."

My voice was deep as if I trying to hypnotism her

"You know you are a slut, just admit it to yourself," I continued.

"Ohhh fuck, please, don't," her voice seems with little resistance now.

So I pushed my full length inside her then lied on her body saying softly

"If you submit to me, I will take you to peeks you never reached, giving you pleasure beyond your imagination, make you live in continuous day dreams, just say the words," and then kissed her mouth passionately.

When I broke the kiss she inhaled loudly.

"Ooooh fuck it, I don't care anymore, I'm your slut daddy, use me whenever you want, make my body feel free of responsibilities, make me your pet."

I smiled and kissed her check, and said "Good girl."

I left her both legs so her knees got near of her nipples, and I used my weight to push deep inside her.

"Ooooh god, your dick will tear my womb, it is near of my stomach" she screamed.

And then I began to thrust inside her faster and aggressively.

It was less than a minute when she screams "I'm going to squirt on your dick daddy".