Me and My Grandma Pt. 03: Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take a minute before grandma screamed and her body was quacking and collapsed on Janie's body after her arms cheated her.

"Ooooooohhhh god, ooohhh god," she kept repeating the same words when her pussy juice was leaking on the strap on out of her cunt.

I kept fucking her ass till she finished her orgasm, and she didn't move off Janie's body, the poor woman again passed out.

I carried her and put her on the sofa as she was murmuring something I didn't recognize, and looked at Janie.

"is she ok?" Janie said with concern.

"Yeah she used to pass out, don't worry," I replied with a smile to comfort her.

"It was her first ass fucking and her first double penetration," I said

Janie nodded and said with sad voice, "How unlucky me, I wanted to have a DP, but now Emma is not here to help."

I took her between my arms smiling, "You want to do it all in one session, how hungry horny bitch you are,"

She put her arms around me "No daddy, it is how deprived poor woman I was." She said.

"Now ride me," I ordered while sat on the couch.

Janie put her knees beside me on the couch and tried to insert my dick inside, I lowered my hips as much as I can to help her and finally she did it

"Oouuuufff, it is really so big," she screamed when she lowered her body.

"Now fuck me bitch," I ordered

My words turned her wild, as she said "Yeah I will fuck you daddy,"

She began to move faster pushing her body lower and lower.

"Holly shit, this thing is destroying my cunt, it makes me close of orgasm in a heartbeat." She said between her screams

I lift my head to suck her nipples witch made her more Horney.

"Don't you dare cum before me slut," I said with firm voice.

"Ok daddy although it will be so difficult to obey this time." she said between her screams.

I suddenly held her from the waist, my dick still inside her, and stood on my feet,

She inhaled as my dick was deeper than ever, but she managed to wrap her legs around my body, and her arms around my head

I started moving her body up and down on my dick.

"Oooooh fuck, ouuuf, that's amaaaazing daaaaaddy,"She screamed.

I kept fucking her in that position for more than 2 minutes, my arms were in panic, my hips were killing me, my body mixed with hers while her screams were matching with my high breaths.

"Do you know who is Emma to me honey?" I asked her between my breaths.

Her scream came from another world when she said," Noooooo."

I said with deep low voice, "She is my grandmother."

she gasped, inhaled screamed all in one but seems the idea of being banging my grandma while she was part of it turned her as wild as ever,

"ohhhhhh fuck that's the most nasty thing I ever done, sorry daaaddy I'm cuming, ouuuuuuuuh," she screamed loudly.

The flood this time was more than ever.

I don't know where this woman can get all this liquids!! she was holding me tightly screaming while her 2 minutes orgasm faded, and still I was moving her up and down, and I was ready to cum.

I put her down on her shaking feet, but her feet couldn't hold her so she dropped on the floor instantly, I stood over her and grunted while my cum exploded out of my dick.

Rope after rope, and finally her body was covered by my milk.

I sat down again on the sofa feeling exhausted of serving these tow hungry lovable sluts.

Janie passed out lying on the floor; four squirts must get rid of her.

Emma breath now was calm and steady, the poor woman felt in sleep.

I turned off the camera before carrying Janie and headed to my bed room, placed her quietly on my bed and left to have another quick shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped in my bed room naked after shower to find Janie sitting on my bed covering her bottom part with the bed sheets and sobbing.

"Hey beautiful," I said softly,

She gasped and reached for the sheets to cover all her body, tears running on her checks.

I stepped to the bed and with no words I got under the sheets with her, and pulled her in my hug.

Janie buried her head in my chest and started crying, while I was caressing her back skin softly trying to calm her.

After a while she looked at my eyes tried to say something but words refused to leave her mouth.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong with you honey?" I asked while lifting her face to look at her.

She wiped her tears with her hands, the sheets dropped again and her naked tits were on the show again

"Do you feel guilty baby?!"

Tears again ran on her face and she buried her face again in my chest,

"No, I don't," she said with a muffin voice,

"And this is the problem, I don't feel guilty at all, on contrary I want more, more of you, more of Emma, more of pleasure, you understand me?, it seems like I opened my desire box, and not able to close it again."

She raised her face and all I could see in her eyes was love,

"This morning when I called you, I was dying to be touched, desired, and banged by someone to satisfy my hungry body." she said,

Then she lifted her hand to touch my face, and said with a worm smile,

"But now, I want only to be yours and yours only."

Then she continued with muffin voice "And that can't be,"

She buried her head in her hands and began to cry again.

I kissed her shoulder softly, then her nick and she inhaled deeply,

"Why baby that can't be?! is something wrong about me?!" I asked with my soft tender tone.

She looked at me and said with tears, " You,?!,No Mickey it is all about me."

She then stood on her feet and pulled me out of the bed and went to the mirror,

"Do you know what I see now when I look at me in the mirror?!"

I pulled her back to my hug but she moved away.

"All I can see is an old desperate woman, her age left signs and scars on her body and face, a woman that,,, that doesn't have a chance to have someone like you." She was crying

I tried to say something but she continued "And all what I see now, is a young man who has all his life ahead of him, while my life has passed and stepped on me, a man who is flowering each day while I wither each day,"

Her voice was full of bitter, and then she collapsed on the bed,

"Now we are both naked in your bed room after having the best sex in my life, but,, but" her voice cracked of tears.

I quickly sat beside her and throw my arms around her shoulder before she continued, " But what about tomorrow, next week, next month, what will happen after you got bored of this old body, when you,,,"

She couldn't continue the words as she crying, her tears running like floods of her eyes.

I wiped her tears with my hands and smiled while saying,

"Aactually I don't know where can you get all of these liquids?!"

Her laughter interrupted her cry.

"I thought you will suffer of hydration after the tons of cum that you produced, but now you astonished me that you still can produce liquids in other parts of your body," I continued holding her closer to me

Her smile was wide when she blushed and hit my chest with her hand.

I pulled her close to my body.

"With this kind of thinking, you will not ever have joy in your life Janie, if you have something in your hand now try to keep it and enjoy it, not thinking of how will you feel when you lose it,"

I said wisely astonished by what I was saying "And remember I always take care of my women."

I stood up suddenly and said "Now it is 4 o'clock our dinner is on 6,30 pm and you will have dinner with us."

She said "Dinner?!"

"Yes honey we should introduce you to my mother, as you will be part of our family."

She got emotional when she said, "Family?! Really Mickey?! Am I part of your family?!"

I nodded and said, "It will be our honor to have someone like you in our family,"

"But Mickey I can't do it tonight, I was out all the day and I need to prepare dinner for my husband." She said

"So you will have 2 hours to do that then return back to her for dinner,"

I said this time with my firm tone,

She nodded in approval.

"Ok Mickey, I w.." she tried to say something but I interrupted her,

"Daddy, don't forget that, even when my mother is here, it will be always daddy,"

i then I pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply,

"You are mine," I said in deep voice after breaking the kiss.

"Yes daddy, I'm yours," she said with quavered voice.

"Now put your clothes on and be sure to be back on time baby," I said with cheerful voice while spanking her ass.

She laughed naughtily and went to the wash room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up sleepy head" I said while shaking my grandma naked body.

She opened her eyes reluctantly then smiled.

"Hey daddy, I love it when the first thing I see when I open my eyes is your face." Her smile shined on her face.

I kissed her lips briefly and said

"Wake up, we need to prepare dinner for mom it is almost 5 now," I yelled at her

"She just noticed that she is still on the sofa, she sat down and looked around her and said "Wow you cleaned up the living, last thing I remember before going in my coma that this place with terribly mess." she said jokingly.

"And still need woman touch I think, need you to supervise my cleaning baby", I said

She stretched her muscles while yawning and said, " Wow, it was really good to sleep, thank you daddy for letting me sleep all this time, can feel now as active as ever." she said

She then stood up, her hands on her waist and said, "Ok let's not waste more time, before your mom arrival."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four of us were around the kitchen table, mom welcomed Janie and not before 30 minutes they acted like old friends,

"Now lets' play," I said while moving to get the cards.

"What kind of game Mickey?" Mom asked worryingly.

"Same as yesterday mom," I replied winking to her while I was on my to the table.

Mom gasped, "Mickey, no," she said while pointing to Janie with the edge of her eye.

Janie noticed and cleared her throat, before saying, "it was nice dinner, but will have to go now," she said with an embarrassed voice.

Mom held her hand and said, "Ooooh sorry Janie, didn't mean to piss you off at all,"

She looked at me with angry eyes, "You see what you have done?"

I smiled and said, "Don't be pissed off Janie, sometime mom is a little bet conservative, I'm sure she doesn't want you know what we played yesterday," I said in casual way.

Now mom was really angry as she shouted, "Mickey stop that."

Grandma came in rescue and said, "Come on Olivia honey, it was fun yesterday and we want to share the fun with our new friend Janie."

Mom got more angry, "you too mom, what will Janie say about both of us when she know, we can play any other card game," she said with firm voice like what I use with my women.

Janie again cleared her throat and said, "I really don't want to be a cause of any trouble, so please allow me to go."

Grandma said with angry voice," Now you see what you have done Olivia," She then looked at Janie and said, "Yesterday we played strip poker Janie, and this innocent girl won the game and left me and daddy fully naked." she said with naughty smile on her face.

"Mom stop it, what will she think now?" Mom shouted again.

"Well I think you guys are lucky to have this kind of intimacy, and I wish to have the same with my family," she said with slow sad voice.

Grandma touched Janie's hand while mom said "Really is that what you think?!"

Janie nodded, with sad face.

"I warn you mom, Janie will compete with you."

Mom looked at me and said "In poker you mean?!" Mom asked

"No on drama queen title." I said teasing both of them.

Grandma clapped her hand while mom and Janie laughed loudly.

Grandma stood and said, "Now will get us drinks as the game will be tough tonight" she said licking her lips

"Wow I will enjoy seeing the three of you naked after I beat your asses."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was long game this time as everybody was conservatory dressed.

After may be an hour with Grandma filling any empty glass, mom was in her shorts, and bra, Janie same as grandma in bra and pantie, while I was in my shorts with bare chest.

Next round Janie lost, she was tipsy, and she was blushed.

"Oooh I think you all play against me, why should I be the first one that will be half naked!?' she said in a naughty way.

"Stop complaining young girl and let's see witch part you will show", grandma said.

Janie slipped her hands under the table then raised them holding a pink thin hot pantie, then threw it away.

"I warn you all, anyone tries to have a look will have a punch in the face," she said jokingly while pointing with her fist to us.

"I think this glance worth the risk," I said while pretending to get under the table.

The three women laughed and Emma clapped with her hands as usual.

Next round mom lost, and she took off her shorts and threw it away too.

Next round I lost so I stood on my feet taking off my shorts, and show them my semi erected dick under my pantie.

"Wow, I've been waiting for this part of the game all night," grandma said licking her lips.

"What do you think Janie? Do you like what you see?!" grandma continued winking her eyes to Janie.

Janie laughed and fist bumped with Emma.

"I agree," Janie said with a naughty tone.

"Stop that ladies, his mom is here," mom yelled, seemed tipsy too, while I sat down again.

Next round mom lost again, Janie jumped from the chair forgetting that she is half naked.

"Now someone will be half naked too," she said with loud laugh.

Mom took off her pantie under the table as usual then threw it away. "Remember I'm the only one who didn't gloats when you lost," mom said to Janie, tried to make Janie feel guilty.

But Janie said, "Don't try this with me young woman," she was bending on the table talking to mom.

"Well thank you Janie for this show, we all got to see what you were hiding under the table without getting punched by your strong fist," I said pointing at her naked pussy.

Janie squeezed her legs at once and hide her pussy with her hands, while mom and Emma clapped their hands.

"You deserve that for being evil," mom said teasing, while Janie was laughing and blushing.

Next round it was grandma who lost, and she took of her bra easily showing her mountain tits.

"Look daddy I'm the only one who gave you a show, while these ladies are trying to hide," she said while she is on her feet bending towards me throw the table and swinging her tits.

"Wow Emma, you made my day with this hot show, I dare any of them to do the same." I said daring the other two women.

Grandma sat down again biting her lips secretly while she looks at me and threw a kiss to me.

"Now the best part is coming" I said while distribute the cards, "Who is gonna be naked first?" I said teasingly.

Grandma stood up and got a chair and walked to the middle of the kitchen, didn't care about her bare bouncing tits, and placed it in the middle of the kitchen.

"The winner will set on that chair while the three losers will give the winner lab dance," she said with naughty smile

"Wow, I imagine myself already on that chair while you three giving me that show," I said licking my lips.

"Behave young man," mom said.

Janie Interfered, "In your dreams daddy."

Mom looked at Janie when she heard the word daddy coming out of Janie, buy didn't comment.

Grandma filled the glasses again.

"I think we will need this drink to help us getting nuts," she said while swinging her tits again.

Next round grandma lost, she sighed and said, "I hoped the dance will be for me but no luck tonight." She said pretended to look sad, then she stood in the middle of the kitchen and took off her pantie, slowly, while dancing and swinging her tits.

She sat again at the table fully naked and Janie fist bumped again with her and said with a grin,

"That was hot Emma, well done" and they both laughed while mom looked worried of what's next.

Next round mom lost, and she shouted "Noooooo."

Grandma and Janie clapped their hands and jumped from the table, burst on laughter.

Mom tried to take off her bra, but grandma stopped her,

"No young lady, that should be in the middle of the kitchen, you have to give us a show as we did to you yesterday."

"Mom, I can't," mom yelled, and she pointed at me.

Janie said, "Don't be bad loser young lady, we need a show when you take off this bra," she said while licking her lips teasingly.

"I thought you are my only friend here," mom said

Janie laughed and said, "I said don't try, rules are rules."

Mom stood reluctantly and went to the middle of the kitchen.

"Close your eyes young man." she said to me "

I used my both hands to open my both eyes widely, "Over my dead body young lady," I said teasingly.

Mom sighed then she began to move her legs in dancing while taking off her bra, she turned around while shaking her ass, and swinging her tits.

The three of us clapped our hands when she sat back on the table again.

"Oohhh mom that was hot," I said

"Mickey, behave," she smiled while her face blushed.

Next round I won and it was Janie's turn to take off her bra.

"I don't believe that you make your guests strip in front of you in their first visit!!" she said while walking to the middle of the kitchen.

The three of us burst in laughter then started to stare at her while she was taking off her bra, then dance with her full naked body.

"Oh hell you got so hot body Janie," grandma said as if it is the first time to see her naked.

Janie returned to the table trying to cover her naked body.

I stood up and walked to the chair witch grandma placed.

I sat down and crossed my legs," As the king of this night, come on ladies, I claim my right of an erotic dance of the three of you."

The three of them looked at each other and they drank the remaining in their glasses and walked to me, while evil grandma got her phone and played SWAY track.

The three of them seemed in another world when they started dancing fully naked around my chair shaking their bodies swinging their tits.

Grandma was the first to set on my legs giving me her back shaking her ass on my dick while reaching my head with her both hands and leaning close to me, I couldn't resist and kissed her nick with my full mouth.

"Oohhhh, that was naughty and hot daddy," she said moaning erotically.

She stood up and continued in dancing when Janie sat on my lap facing me this time shaking her ass and threw her arms around my nick swinging her tits, then she lift one breast to my mouth and I sucked her nipple with my full mouth.

"Ooouuf, so hot daddy," she said with high breath.

Then she reluctantly moved from my lap and continued her erotic dance and went to hug grandma and dance together.

it was mom turn and she sat at the edge of legs almost at my knees.

She shook her ass and swung her tits, then threw her arms around my shoulders.

She was doing same as Janie but she was trying to be conservative as possible.

But I used the chance and put my both hands around her nick and pulled her face towards me, and kissed her mouth with my full mouth.

She was taken by surprise, but for my surprise this time, she was slowly responding to my kiss.

The kiss may be remained for a minute may be more may be less, as it seemed the time stopped when I touched her lips with mine.

When we broke the kiss mom face was blushed and her heartbeats could be heard clearly, she stood up with her tomato red face, and she got more embarrassed when she heard Janie and Emma saying.

"Wow, that was so hot, happy end to our amazing night."