Me and My Grandma Pt. 04: Foursome

Story Info
Grandma got her first 4some sex.
4.9k words
4.54
10.2k
19

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18.

In this part my adventures with my grandma continued

I woke up to find Emma between my legs sucking my dick,

"Good morning daddy," she said with bright face when she saw my opened eyes.

"What's the time now Emma?" I asked with sleepy voice.

"7 am daddy," she replied then continued her hard working.

"I thought we may use this 30 minutes before Olivia wakes up," she said then returning to my erected dick.

"But you didn't have much sleep Emma?!" I asked stretching as if my dick is not inside her mouth.

"Fuck the sleep, I don't want to waste any minute that I can be with you daddy," she said then took my dick deep to her throat.

"Good girl," I said briefly, before I pulled my dick out of her mouth and stood to my feet.

"Daddy?!!" she said with full frustration.

I pulled her body and said, "Come on, we need to have a shower before mom wakes up, we will have an exhausted day ahead of us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We showered together and 30 minutes later we were in the kitchen.

Breakfast was ready when mom entered with sleepy eyes, but in full clothes ready for work.

"Morning mom, morning Mickey," she said yawning and sat on the table.

Grandma came from behind her and kissed her check and said softly

"Good morning princess, how do you feel this morning?"

"Ooh feels like shit, you guys will get me fired if you kept these naughty nights on the run." she said teasingly while eating her breakfast.

"You can take today off mom." I said

"I can't baby, too much work is waiting for me and it is Thursday, I think I can stand 2 more working days before the week end," she said with exhausted voice.

"I don't believe that you made me drunk in the middle of the week, you devil people," she said with bright smile.

"So prepare yourself for tonight mom, as we are planning to keep these fun nights on the run," I said repeating her words

She sighed acting like helpless and said, "What can I say!!, but I enjoy these nights too."

She finished her breakfast, then kissed grandma on checks, "By mom, take care of yourself, don't get yourself very exhausted," she said in casual way.

'Will try baby, will try," grandma replied wondering what mom meant exactly.

Mom then came to me taking me in her hug, then kissed my checks, "By Mickey." she said with a wink

Mom left, and then grandma looked at me and said, "Do you think she knows?!" she asked worryingly.

"Who cares!" I replied briefly.

Then I ordered, "Come with me slut"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 minutes in her bed room, she was naked and well tied in her bed arms and legs.

She looked excited "Oooooh I like to be dominated and used by you, daddy," she said with excited voice.

After more than 30 minutes I untied my passed out grandma, then left her drenched in my cum, and her three massive orgasms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke her up at 12 pm, I already prepared lunch, I was awake at 11, and phoned Janie to arrange our visit to het house and replied to some messages arranging for tomorrow sex day.

She entered the kitchen 15 minutes later, after getting a quick shower.

She was naked as usual; she came to me hugging me tightly.

"You are pampering me daddy," she said pointing at the ready lunch.

"You are my doll, and you should be pampered baby." I said then kissed her mouth.

We were eating our lunch when she asked, "Do you have plans for today daddy?"

"I always have plans baby, now listen to me carefully," I said

She was gasping and breathing hard when she heard my plan.

After 30 minutes we were out, I on my motorbike and Emma was driving Janie's car, although she begged me to ride behind me on the motorbike.

She followed me to Janie's house and parked the car.

We both were at the door when I said, "You look sensual in these clothes bitch."

She leaned at my body, smiling when the door opened.

Janie was at the door sweating in her yoga panties, and half stomach t-shirt.

"Hey guys welcome to our house" she said with bright smile.

I replied" Yoga! That explains your flexibility baby."

We stepped in the house when she shouted, "James come here please."

She closed the door and pulled me to her hug and kissed me long and deep, "I missed you daddy, I was on fire all the day imagining what you both doing without me," she said her voice full of jealousy.

"You both need to stop this shit" I said firmly.

" I will not hear anything about feeling jealous again." I continued.

Both got stunned and looked down when we heard a male voice saying,

"Hey, welcome, why are still at the door?! " James voice ended the scene.

He came to me extended his hand, "James Watson, Janie's husband.

He shook my hand and I said, "Michael Adams, Mrs. Watson new friend, "I replied then pointed to grandma and said, "Grandma Emma, Janie's friend.

He tried to shake hands with Emma but she approached him and kissed his checks and said looking at Janie, "Mmmmm, you didn't tell us how handsome your hubby is Janie," she said.

Janie stood beside her husband hold him from his waist and said "He is my life partner, my husband for 35 years."

I whistled and said, "Wow, you must be especial man to have this precious woman for that long time Mr Watson,"

James pulled Janie close, "I was blessed to have this lovely woman all my life," he said with a smile that filled his big face.

"Come in please," he said leading us to the living room.

I sat on the sofa beside James while both women sat on coaches.

Grandma short skirt, show up to her thighs, she crossed her pretty well shaved legs as she relaxed, while the 2 unbuttoned buttons in her tiny transparent white blouse made her mountain breasts trying to jump out, asking for some freedom.

James was staring at my grandma when he asked,

"So how you meet with Janie Mrs,?!! he asked Grandma

"No Mrs. please, only Emma," she said while shifting her position and crossed her legs again slowly enough to show James that she doesn't use panties.

"Well, How did you meet Janie, Emma?!" he said still staring after clearing his throat and looking at his wife with the edge of his eye.

"We met her at the garden, I was with my grandson Mickey hanging around when we met her sitting alone there." grandma replied.

She was speaking the truth, "And really we enjoyed being with her and in no time we considered her part of our family," again she was speaking the truth.

"Actually I was wondering who took my lovely wife from me yesterday, as she was out all the day and returned late at night, but now I see the reason," he said with wide smile trying to keep his eyes out of Emma, who didn't give him a chance as she was shifting her position frequently.

"Well, would you excuse me for 10 minutes, as I need to have a quick shower after my yoga session," Janie said and stood on her feet

"Oh no Janie, will you leave them alone?! Couldn't you take the shower before they came?! What will they think now?!"

Emma shifted her position again and said, "Now worries James, we are family."

Janie left when James looked at me and said, "And what about you young man, hanging out with your grandma?!"

(He was a fool to ask such question in the presence of my grandma), that what I thought when I heard this stupid question.

"She is not only my grandma, she is my closest friend too, we are doing everything together even visiting her friends," I replied playing innocent and naïve.

"Well well, I have to say that, I never met someone like you, that likes to hang with older people rather his friends."

He was getting on my nerves, "No Mr. Watson, you mustn't say that in front of my grandma, and you are blessed that Janie is not here, they are lovely women and age is only a number, don't you think so?!" I said with serious face.

He cleared his throat then said, "Sorry Emma, I didn't mean to offend you, just sometimes I say things without thinking, sorry again,"

Grandma shifted he position again, "You should be James" she said with firm face, "and I wonder if you say things like these to your lovely wife." She continued with gloomy face.

He shifter his position with unease, "Well sorry again, but remember I'm the eldest her, so what I said include me too" he said trying to clear the atmosphere.

Grandma smiled then said, "No worries James."

Then she uncrossed her legs and lean forward, her tits now are almost out of her blouse and her push up bra, "And you are not that old James, you still in shape and attractive," she said with soft voice.

He leaned back and said, "You think so Emma?!" he asked.

But I interfered, "It is about how you feel deep inside you James, no matter how old you are, if you feel old so that feeling will eat your soul, and will not leave you till you are dead,"

James was taken by surprise of my wise words, and I continued, "But when you feel young, you will get high spirit and you can do things you never imagined you can do,"

James nodded in approval and patted my shoulders and said, "Wise young man."

"Now will you excuse me for a while I need to look at something in motorbike" I said.

I stood and looked at my grandma then left the living room, opened the front door then closed it faking my leaving.

I went back on my toes watching Emma while she left her couch and sat beside James, and said with erotic voice, "Now let's see if you are young and brave enough to do what you wanted since you see me James", and then she put a kiss on the old man lips.

I went upstairs searching for Janie, who was wiping her naked body after shower.

I pulled out my dick, and ordered, "On your knees bitch."

Janie immediately dropped the towel and got on her knees, sucking my dick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think Emma got under your hubby panties now?" I said while fucking Janie's mouth.

She broke the sucking for a moment and said, "She must be."

I pushed my full length in her mouth reaching her deep throat, her saliva dripped out of her mouth drenching my dick.

"Oooh fuck, you are a real cock sucker," I sad as she was doing her best to show how she adores my dick.

I pulled my dick out giving her space to catch her breath, she inhaled deeply and said, "It is so big daddy, I'm still trying to get familiar with it," then she took my dick again in her mouth.

"You know something Janie, there's something wrong about James," I said thinking.

She stopped sucking for a moment but I pushed my dick deep in her mouth and I ordered, "Don't stop bitch."

She obeyed and started to suck again, and I continued as if nothing happened.

"He is in good shape for his age, and you said he wasn't fucking you for 4 years, although you are a hot woman," I said, still she kept sucking but with less enthusiasm, trying to concentrate on what I was saying,

"He either cheats on you, or,,," I stopped, rethinking.

She stopped sucking and looked up at me asking, "Or what daddy?!"

I ignored her question and said, "Put some clothes on you baby and let's go to catch them in their act."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sopped at the living room door, Emma head with between James legs sucking his dick; he was closing his eyes enjoying Emma sucking skills.

Janie stepped in the room, looking at them, Emma noticed her coming but James was in another world,

"Can I know what a fuck is going here?" Janie shouted.

James opened his eyes terrified, trying to move away and hide hid dick, but Emma didn't give him a chance as she was holding his dick strongly, and kept on sucking.

"Janie!!, well, I can explain," he said stammering with red face,

But Janie, breathed with high voice, and slipped her hand under her dress and started to rub her cunt,

"Oooooh fuck, it is so hot to see you sucked by other woman," she said with horny voice and lift her dress up showing her naked shaved pussy.

"What are you doing Janie?" James asked, doesn't believe what he sees.

Emma broke the sucking, and said, "Stop talking, and get on your knees over her and share me this lovely dick."

Janie obeyed and got on her knees sucking James dick, double teamed on James dick who was moaning in pleasure.

It was my turn now to step in.

"Well well, you start the party without me?!" I said while stepping in the room, with my dick hanging in front of me like a flag.

Emma said "Hi daddy, you were late, but you didn't miss much," then her mouth was on James dick again.

James was looking at me, doesn't know what to say while I was stroking my dick and coming closer to them on the sofa.

James eyes were staring at my dick with wide eyes, as I expected.

I came closer to them James eyes still on my dick, I put my dick just in front of James face,

"Come on James, you got 2 mouths on your dick, at least this dick deserve one," I said with slow deep voice.

James looked hesitated, but I didn't give him a chance and pushed my dick in his mouth and ordered, "Suck it."

His mouth immediately wrapped around my shaft while the both ladies were looking at him.

"Wow," said Emma.

"Shit," said Janie

They both stood up on their feet, and James didn't care as his full concentration was on pleasuring my dick.

I was right again no one will ignore a hot loyal woman like Janie for 4 years unless he wasn't interested no more in women, and in that case he wouldn't be able to resist my dick.

"On your knees," I ordered him, and he was on his knees in heartbeat, sucking my dick with his full power while stroking his dick.

I pulled out my dick and went to get some lube from my bag.

"So you are into men now, and not telling me?!" Janie said with bitter tone.

"No more slut," I ordered, while James was looking at both of us doesn't understand the situation.

"On your fours my new bitch," I ordered James again.

James hesitated for a moment.

"Now," I ordered not giving him a chance.

He quickly obeyed, and got on his fours.

I poured lubes on his ass hole, and then shoved my dick aggressively in his ass hole.

"OOOOOUUUUF, be gentle daddy," James shouted when I inserted his ass hole,

I spanked his ass hardly and said, "You will get your ever nice fuck in your life bitch."

He moaned in pleasure, his ass was wide enough to get half of my length, the son of bitch was in to men for a long time, and didn't care to tell his wife, leaving her with the fire burning in her body.

"Yeeees fuck me daddy with your bog dick, tear my slut ass apart." He yelled.

I pushed another 3 inches with one thrust, I wanted to cause him much pain for what he has done to my lovely Janie, before giving his the pleasure.

"Ouuuf, it is so big, the biggest dick I ever had, ooooh it hurts daddy" he said with voice full of pain.

I pushed the other 2 inches and I was there with my full length.

I grabbed his hips with my both hands and started to fuck him harder, faster and more aggressive, he was screaming wildly,

"Oohhhh daddy, have a merci, on my poor ass, you are destroying it."

I know it was painful, but he will get used to it soon.

"Taste some pain bitch," I said with firm angry voice,

I was fucking him like crazy, his arms cheated him and he collapsed on the floor, with his head, but I didn't retreat or slow down.

"Ooooh fuck daddy, fuck me harder."

His pleasure was washing the pain out, so I began to fuck hin slower.

"Oohhh shit, fuck me harder daddy please, don't stop," he begged.

I pulled my dick out of his ass

"Ohhh Nooo please don't, put it back again, I never felt that empty."

"Crawl to Janie and kiss her feet asking for her forgiveness for what you did to her bitch," I ordered him.

He got on his fours and crawled to Janie.

he lowered his head and kissed her feet.

"Janie honey will you please forgive me," he said with low ashamed voice.

Janie looked at me doesn't know what to do.

I sat on the couch, and ordered, "Come her crawling bitch, and put my dick in your ass."

He quickly crawled back then he sat on my dick inserted it in his ass hole

"Ooooouuuff it is so big daddy" he moaned.

"Come on Janie suck his dick" I ordered

Janie obeyed and bent to James dick sucking him while he was moving up and down fucking himself on my dick.

He was screaming wildly, "Oooooh Janie you are the best cocksucker in the world,"

I pushed harder inside him,

"Ooohh daddy I never felt that full before, fuck me daddy" his was screaming like a whore.

We remained in this position for more 2 minutes with no more talking, only James screams, Janie sucking and the sound of Flesh on flesh.

Poor Emma was fingering herself watching the hot scene.

I pushed James from my body and stood on my feet.

"Let's double team on your wife, choose the hole" I said

H replied without thinking "ass,"

I laid down on my back, then Janie rid me inserted my dick in her pussy, James was behind her stroking his dick, till she took my dick inside and he pushed his nice 6 inches dick in her ass.

James pushed like crazy inside Janie's ass hole and in no time she was screaming in pleasure, "Oooohhh fuck, that's amazing, fuck me both of you, harder."

The thrill of being double teamed by her hubby and another guy, and her natural sensitivity, made her so close in less than a minute, I pushed her from my body.

"On your feet" I ordered Janie, and she obeyed reluctantly as she took James dick out of her ass and stood on her feet.

"Give him a nice shower with your juice," I said

She wildly rubbed her cunt and in no time, she was squirting, her spray drenched James face and filled his mouth.

She kept coming for a while before she dropped on her knees.

"Come on Emma your turn," I said

I laid on my back and Emma came running as she was getting worried of not get used, she inserted my dick in her cunt,

"OOOH daddy I thought you forgot about me," she screamed.

Then she lifted her ass up allowing James to take her ass hole from behind.

James who wasn't able yet to open his eyes, of Janie's cum, entered Emma's ass hole and started fucking her hard and fast, he was very horny.

I pushed my hips up to meet James thrusts in her ass, Emma was screaming wildly as she was sandwiched between us.

It wasn't hard to bring her to cum, as in less than 2 minutes her body was quacking and her screams were enough to wake up the dead and she came on my dick.

She kept shaking and quacking for more than 2 minutes, still James was fucking her ass deeply, before she dropped on my body passing out as usual.

Janie got recovered from her intense orgasm and was ready for another round.

"On your back James" I ordered him and he obeyed.

"Janine ride your husband " I ordered, and she crawled slowly to him, and ride his dick with her cunt and I came from behind and began to fuck her ass.

Her screams was now in competition with Emma and she was quacking and moving her body like crazy when she got close to her orgasm, I pulled out my dick, and ordered

"Do it again,"

Janie she stood on her feet then straddled her husband face and again squirted on his face.

James was gaged and coughed, before Janie laid on her back squeezing her legs with her faded screams.

"Now it is me and you bitch." I told James

"Yes daddy, use me as you wish," he said

"Bend over," I ordered pointing at the sofa.

He obeyed quickly lifting his ass in the air.

I came from behind and inserted my dick in his ass hole, fucking him as hard as I can.

"Fuck me daddy, destroy my ass, ohhhh god, I'm your bitch, don't have merci with this dirty ass." He was screaming loudly.

12