Me and My Grandma Pt. 04: Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words were driving me crazier, I was upset with him for what he did with Janie, but yet he was a good fuck, a real good one.

"Daddy, I'm cuming daddy," he said as he was stroking his dick while get fucked.

I stopped fucking him and pointed to the 2 women that were lying on the floor.

"Spray your cum on these bitches," I ordered.

He walked to both of them stroking his dick wildly then he grunted and began to cum on their naked bodies.

He unloaded nice quantity of cum on both of them then collapsed on the floor, but I came beside him,

"Suck my dick, taste everybody juice on my dick, suck and make me cum" I ordered him

He got on his knees, and started sucking my dick.

I pushed my dick deep inside his mouth and for my surprise he was able to take all my length, he used some tricks that no one ever used to me, that made me moan of pleasure and building my orgasm sooner than I expected.

My orgasm was building so quickly, and with final thrust I grunted and began to cum.

I pulled out my dick and start stroking my dick spray my cum on the 2 women.

After I finished both women were covered by cum,

"Lick it clean," I ordered James, pointing at my dick.

James opened his mouth again and licked me clean to the last drop.

It was about 4 pm we left Janie's house, grandma rid behind me on my motorbike her arms wrapping my waist, her head resting on my back while her tiny short skirt leaves nothing for imagination to the people that we crossed by.

We left James and Janie lying on their living room floor drenched in cum, after our second round of DPs, ass fucking, squirting, screams and massive orgasms.

Second round is always better.

We reached home, and grandma undressed as soon as we opened the front door, (house rules).

"Come on baby let's have a quick shower before preparing the dinner for mom," I said holding her hand.

She followed me there, with traces of our cum; me and James and also Janie, were obvious on her body.

She got on her knees once we were under the shower and begged, "Daddy would you give me a golden shower?, just for me this time."

She was behaving like a real slut.

I lifted my dick after getting naked and sprayed my pee all over her body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 6, 30 we were on the kitchen table eating our dinner, mom eyes were full of anticipation

"So did you prepare something for tonight?!" she asked tried to be casual almost carless.

"Sorry mom, but I will have to go out tonight to meet my friends." I said.

Her eyes was full of frustration when she said, "Ok baby, have fun," Grandma stared at me but said nothing.

I helped grandma after dinner, mom went to the living room,

"Daddy, will you leave me tonight? I was looking forward for the family fun night, trying to figure out what you planned for us?" her voice was full of frustration.

I hugged her deeply, and said, "Baby you need to relax tonight, and I really should see my friends," I said with soft voice

"And you need to get ready for tomorrow," I continued with a wink.

Her face brightened and she said, "Do you have plans for tomorrow daddy?!"

Then she got sad again while saying, "But I will miss you tonight."

I hugged her deeper but said nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I returned home almost at 12 am, the house was silent, and I was happy, that I need to collapse on my bed although my still erected dick.

It was a crazy night as I stayed with my friends for the first half of the night then I left with a beautiful young girl that I just met, to her home.

I was in need to fuck a young pussy, not because I don't like older woman, but after 3 days of being only with older women, I needed to fuck some girl without being worried that she will pass out any time.

But during my second round with the young girl, that I don't recall her name now, she passed out too, unlucky me, and left me with my hanging sword.

And although it was painful, but after my exhausting day my body with crying to have some rest.

For the last two years I used to get laid almost every day, but the last few days were full of sex day and night and that was exhausting, even for a twenty years man.

I opened my mom bed room door quietly as I used to do when I came back home late to check on her, the lights were off and I didn't hear a move so I assumed she is a sleep, but before I close the door I heard her voice calling me.

"Mickey, won't you kiss your mom goodnight?" she asked with low voice but not sleepy.

"Oh mom sorry if I woke you up," I said

She replied, "I haven't slept yet baby."

I turned the light on to see her under her sheets, opening her arms for me 'come on baby, kiss me good night," she said.

Was she naked under the cover, I wondered when I got on my knees beside her bed, I took her hands in mine and kissed them with my full mouth.

"Why is our princess still awake?!" I said with soft tender voice.

She kept her hands in mine, and said, "I don't know, I tried to sleep but couldn't."

She shifted the position of her pillow under her head then lifted her body to sit on the bed after she pulled her hands from mine, her naked breasts were on the show for a while before she covered her body again.

"it was boring night without you around baby, although your grandma tried to make it up for me, but we both missed you." She said softly, and offered her hands again for me.

I took her hands again and kissed them longer this time, and she inhaled softly.

"Sorry mom, but I had to be out tonight, as tomorrow night will be only about you." I said looking deeply in her eyes.

Her face brightened when she said, "Really baby, did you plan something for me?!"

I kissed her hands again and said, "Me and you, only me and you" looking in her eyes deeply again.

"Can I ask what you planned for us?! and where your grandma will be?!"

I put my finger on her lip

"No question princess," I said with soft voice.

I then stood on my feet happy that my wide pantie will hide my full erection.

Now we will leave the princess to have a nice sleep and wish her good dreams, then I leaned on her lips and kissed her softly.

I turned leaving her with her blushed face, turned off the lights and closed the door

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, grandma was naked in my bed waiting for me in the dark.

As soon as I closed my door I got undressed, my full erection that cause by the passed out girl, and my mom, was really painful.

Without saying a word, I jumped on the bed, opened my grandma legs, and pushed my dick inside.

She moaned loudly.

"Oh shit I forgot that you are a screamer bitch," I said, then leaned on the floor picked my underwear and shoved it in her mouth.

It didn't take time, to reach my orgasm and I filled grandma's pussy with my seeds.

I collapsed on the bed pull my pantie off her mouth and fall asleep after taking her naked body between my arms.

12