Me and My Grandma Pt. 07: MOM STORY

Story Info
My mother is telling her story.
8k words
4.61
7.5k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are fiction and over 18

I opened my eyes suddenly, looking around wonderingly with my sleeping eyes, it is my parent's bed room, and then I suddenly recalled last night events.

Mom was not on bed, and I was still naked in her bed, where is she? I was asking myself.

I sat on the bed stretching my body, I was still exhausted.

I went to my room with sleepy steps, considering getting a shower, but no I need to check on mom first.

My heart suddenly began racing, where's she? How will she deal with me this morning? Will I find her sitting sobbing feeling ashamed and guilty?

I put some fresh clothes and went running downstairs to check on her.

"Mom", I called her once I was downstairs.

"I'M here baby," I heard her voice coming from the kitchen.

Her normal cheer up voice made me smile in relive.

I entered the kitchen to find her in shorts and tiny T-shirt.

"Good morning princess", I started.

She looked at me with cheerful face and replied,

"Good morning sleepy head, breakfast will be ready in minutes."

She was preparing the breakfast as she used to do every day, but this morning was different.

I came behind her and hugged her saying,

"I missed you in the bed when I woke up,"

She turned her face to me, and kissed my lips then gasped,

"Oh Mickey, you got a dragon breath, didn't you get a shower or brushing your teeth?!"

I moved back of her, hell yes I must smell cum, and sweat.

"Sorry mom, I wanted to check you first, will be back in 10 minute,"

I picked up my last night clothes that mom already put on the sofa and looked at my mobile while heading upstairs.

"Oh shit I forgot about them." I said after finding many messages from Emma and Janie.

They were checking if everything went well with mom, but last message from Janie made me smile, it said,

"I want to bring groceries daddy, Can I put clothes while going out, or shall I go naked?" she ended her message by a laughing emoji.

I answered them immediately while taking off my clothes to get my shower,

"Put on clothes baby, kisses for you and for Emma,"

I than went to my washroom naked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes I was at the kitchen with fresh clothes, I looked like a human being again.

I kissed mom on her lips softly than sat on the table as she was placing the breakfast.

We ate in silence just taking glances for each other.

After the breakfast mom took the dishes, and asked,

"Coffee or Juice baby?"

The word juice woke up my addiction suddenly, it seems like I was hypnotized, and Juice is my key word.

I stood on my feet and stepped to mom who was looking at me smiling.

I lifted her easily from the floor and placed her body on the edge of the table, while she was giggling and fake fighting me.

I got on my knees, before her pulling her shorts and pantie down, and then the same scent hit my brain through my nose.

Mom said softly almost begging,"Baby mine is soaring this morning so please not now."

I looked up at her and said, "I will never hurt you mom, I just need my morning dose."

Mom giggled and rewarded me by spreading her legs.

I buried my face between her legs and stated sucking.

It was not long before I got my reward and I got it all till last drop.

I looked up at her; she was looking down at me with her pretty flashed face.

She said between her breaths, "I will suffer of dehydration if we kept on this tempo."

I stood on my feet, my erected dick was obvious under my shorts when I said, and "You are free to feed on me."

She jumped from the table then pulling her pantie then her shorts up and said, "So we will be vampires after all, feeding on each other!!"

Hell, she was so sexy while she was pulling her shorts up; I never imagined that my mother will do that in front of my eyes.

I grabbed her from her hand and pulled her to my hug pushing my erection between her legs,

"I will never get enough of you," I said before kissing her lips passionately allowing her to taste her own juice.

She melted in my hug and responded to my kiss, but she backed away when I slipped my hands under her T-shirt.

"Is that your plan for today?" she asked panting and smiling.

I pulled her back again between my arms and said,

"I was planning to stay all the day in bed, but you said you feel soar," I said before kissing her again.

She said after breaking our long kiss, "I can handle another round if you will not be as rough as yesterday," her face was blushing.

I felt terrible when I said, "Mom I'm so sorry, yesterday I was out of control but I promise,,,"

She put her finger on my mouth softly to silent me and said,

"Yesterday was amazing daddy, just it was long time since I,, you know got laid,"

Without further talking I carried her again to her bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later she was relaxing her head on my shoulder caressing my chest and playing in my chest hair,

"Oh daddy, I never imagined to do that with you, it was amazing," she said with low soft voice

I caressed her bare back skin and kissed her forehead and said,

"I love you Olivia,"

She lifted hear head bending on her elbow and looked at me saying,

"Are you serious about that mickey, I'm your mother!!"

I rolled to my side facing her and said looking at her in the eyes,

"What did you feel last night and today? Did you feel that it is only physical to me?"

She lowered her eyes to not face me and said,

"But it should be only physical, you can't get attached with me, you are still young with your life a head of you, and I'm your mother,"

Her head collapsed suddenly on the pillow, and I saw tears running out of her eyes on her checks.

I rolled over again and got on top of her naked body and said smiling,

"I was wondering since this morning, where did the drama queen disappear, but now I know that she was preparing herself for a big show,"

She giggled through her tears witch made her more beautiful, and hit my chest softly then said,

"And you didn't give me the chance to preform,"

I leaned to kiss her mouth softly, and then rolled over to my back pulling her body with me, to get her over me.

"Mickey stop," she said with erotic way.

I caressed her face with my hand softly and said,

"Oh my god mom, you are so beautiful,"

She blushed again and lowered her body to sleep over me,

"I love you too baby, but I should be the adult here and try to look at the future,"

Her head was on my chest, and I felt her tears again running on my body.

I played in her hair smoothly and said,

"You spoiled the moment Olivia, why didn't you say the love words without any extension."

She looked at me with her full of sorry eyes but I continued,

"I should be the happiest man in the world by now because the woman that I love just said she loves me back,"

She kissed my chest with her full mouth and said,

"I'm sorry daddy, forget what I said, we will delete this scene, ok,"

She then looked at me with eyes full of love and said softly with blushed face,

"I love you Mickey, I love you with my heart, my soul and my body, I love you unconditionally, I'm your mother, your lover, and your woman, my body, my heart and my soul are yours and yours only."

I rolled over again and got her under my body and said,

"Ohhhh, mom, that's the most wonderful words I have ever heard,"

I then kissed her mouth like I never kissed her, or any other woman, before, it was a kiss to her soul.

I than travelled south, kissing her nick, her chest, her tits, her belly till I reached home, where I began my life journey.

I sucked her pussy softly and slowly, driving her crazy with each lick,

"Ohhhh daddy,ouuuff," she moaned in pleasure.

It wasn't long till she gave me my dose, which I took till last drop as usual.

I looked up at her and said,

"Can you get on your fours baby?"

She moved her body and got on her fours saying,

"Please don't be rough,"

I said with a devious smile, "No guarantees, mom,"

I then pushed my dick as slow as I can in her pussy,

The word mom in this situation seemed to enhance her horniness, as she was pushing her body back to take more of my dick.

I pulled her body from her hips and started pushing deeper inside her, while her screams became wider,

"Ohhh daddy, ouuuf,"

Till that moment our talks during sex were as polite as we can, I didn't know if she likes dirty talks or not so I wanted to try my luck,

"You like my dick in your pussy mom," I said between my breaths

"Yeaaaaah," she replied,

"Yeaaaah what", I said

She hesitated for a moment but I pushed my dick deeper inside her and she replied, "Yeaaaah I love your dick in my pussy,"

Her talks drove me even wilder as I pushed harder,

"ohhh fuck, you are so sexy while talking dirty mom,"

My dirty talks were getting her wilder as she screamed,

"Yeaaaah, fuck me harder daddy, my pussy is yours, I love you and I love getting fucked by youuuuu,"

I pushed harder and faster inside her pussy then she screamed,

"Oooohh god, I'm coming for you daddy, oufffff, yesssss,"

Her body was moving hysterically when I felt her juice leaking out of her pussy.

I controlled myself this time and kept fucking her till her orgasm faded then pulled out my dick, and put my mouth on her pussy.

She was getting to understand me, as she didn't move her quacking body or collapsed at the bed, she knew that I wanted my dose and she was willing to give it to me.

I sipped each drop of her juice, and when I finished she collapsed on the bed panting, and squeezing her legs.

"I feel like fire inside my,, my pussy daddy,"

I lied beside her on my back; my full erected drenched dick was standing like a flag, and said,

"Will not try to push my luck further baby, your pussy has done marvelous work till now,"

She looked at my standing waiting dick and said between her breaths,

"But what will we do about our friend here?"

I giggled and said, "Forget about him, he will keep standing like that as long as you are around him, it is his destiny,"

She giggled at my joke and then extended her hand to touch it softly and patted him saying,

"Poor baby, don't get upset, your mom is here for you,"

She then struggled to get on her knees between my legs and lowered her mouth, then started sucking it.

I inhaled in pleasure, it was my first blow job I got from her, and she is giving it to me although she seemed very exhausted.

Although she was not a good cock sucker, it didn't take long till I reached my orgasm; the thrill of getting sucked by my own mother was enough to drive me crazy.

"Ohhh mom, I'm coming,"

I grunted loudly, but she didn't take my dick out of her mouth and kept sucking it.

"Ouuuff mom, oooh,"

I groaned loudly before my cum exploded in her mouth.

Mom gagged and coughed, but still, she kept my dick in her mouth.

My cum leaked out of her mouth and dropped on my body.

She was looking at me with eyes full of love when she said,

"Did you enjoy me blow job daddy?" she said with her mouth full of my cum.

"Oh mom that was a dream came true," I said with a smile on my face.

She stood on her feet and ran to the bathroom, and returned after a minute, after washing her mouth,

"I'm sorry baby, but I didn't get used to swallow, you will have to train me,"

She said with an embarrassed face before lying beside me on the bed.

I held her body closer to mine then said,

"We will have a long talk mom, but after we get some rest,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up before mom.

She was sleeping peacefully naked in her bed under the bed sheets.

I moved out of the room slowly and went to my room, still naked then called Emma.

She answered the phone immediately as if she was waiting for my call.

"Hey daddy, we miss you so much here," she started

"Hey baby, I miss you too, how's Janie and James?" I asked

"All is good here," she paused for a moment before asking,

"How's Olivia daddy?"

"That's why I'm calling you Emma, she is having inflammations in her pussy, do you have any kind of lotions for that, I knew you were suffering of the same," I replied

Emma giggled then said, "We are all suffering of the same daddy, even poor James here,"

She paused for a moment then said,

"Search in my drawer and you will have what you need daddy."

"Thank you baby, Can I talk to Janie?!"

"Ok daddy," she said then I heard her voice yelling, "Janie honey, Daddy wants to talk to you,"

Moments later and I heard Janie voice,

"Daddy, we though you forgot about us," she said.

"Never baby, Can I ask for a favor?" I asked

"Anything daddy," she replied immediately.

"Can we have the dinner in your house tonight?" I asked politely

"Awww daddy, you know you are welcome anytime,"

She paused then added erotically,

"Do you have any especial requests daddy? And I don't mean the food."

I giggled then said, "Will see, and if any will message you, by for now baby."

I went to Emma's room; it wasn't long before I found the lotion that I was looking for just in the drawer as she told me.

When I returned to mom room she met me with open eyes, and her extended arms.

"Hey baby," She said with her musical soft voice.

I ran to lie between her arms,

"Hey sleeping beauty," I said after placing a kiss on her mouth.

"What's the time now baby?" she asked holding my body closer.

"It is almost 3 my princess," I replied again after kissing her mouth softly.

Mom sighed and said,

"If you kept behaving that nice to me I think we will resume our life here in this bed," she said with soft smile.

"And that's what I want to do Olivia," I replied kissing her nick,

"Ouuuf", she moaned

My dick responded to this cute ouuuf immediately.

She looked at me after feeling my semi erection between her legs

"Doesn't our friend here sleep at all?!" she joked

"He will not while you are around, I told you that," I replied with wide smile.

I then pulled myself off her body reluctantly and said,

"Let's have a shower together my hot lady,"

She sat on the bed stretching her body then said,

"I want to have a shower badly, but with this monster around, I don't think it will be only a normal shower," she joked pointing at my dick.

"If you stopped being so beautiful and hot, he may stop being aroused,"

I joked back, offering my hand to her to get on her feet.

She jumped out of the bed, saying,

"Well, I don't think that is an option here," she joked

And then she leaned to my body saying softly,

"Or Do you have other opinion baby?"

"Stop being naughty young lady, and let's have our shower." I said while pulling her inside the wash room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shower was amazing, I washed each part of her body, slowly and softly, her moans were driving me crazy, but I managed to hold myself.

Of course when we got under the shower I made sure to get my dose out of her pussy but after that there wasn't anything sexual

She washed me back and tried to return the favor by sucking my dick but I didn't give her the chance.

After we finished the shower and wiped our bodies I led her to the bed,

"Now it is the time for your medication mom," I told he

She immediately separated her legs, excitement was jumping from her eyes.

I brought the lotion and said, "It is not what you think hot lady."

She looked at me wondering when I got on my knees between her legs then poured some lotion on my fingers.

She looked at me with frustration and said,

"Who said I need that now inside me, I need something else daddy," she said, faking being sad.

"No baby, we need to take care of this treasure," I said with serious face.

She sighed and said nothing, but she began to moan in pleasuring when I started massaging her inner pussy with my fingers spreading the lotion in each part.

I finished my job, and washed my fingers then said,

"Do you want coffee mom?" I asked.

"Sure baby, but give me a minute to collect my power to get up after the torturing that you gave me". She said with a smirk on her face.

"No princess, I will do it then return back to you," I said before walking out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later we were in the bed drinking our coffee still naked.

"Can I ask you a bold question mom?" I said sipping my coffee.

She looked at me with her beautiful smile than said,

"Bolder than making love to me in my own bed, and then drinking coffee with me when we are both naked?! I don't think nothing will be bolder between us baby."

I hesitated for a moment asking,

"When I was, you know, making love to you, your, you know, your pussy was so tight, and actually I didn't expect that, as you are married since long time to dad who has the same gift that I have,"

She looked at me for a while, then said nervously,

"Did you expect me to have a pussy as wide as a tunnel like any slut you met?"

I looked at her with terrified eyes,

"Mom why do you always squeeze my words then got the worst out of them, of course I didn't mean that, but your pussy was so tight."

She was nervous when she said,

"What do you want to know exactly Mickey?" she said in a mother-son way.

I collected my courage and asked,

"Why don't you have sex with dad? Are you separated for some reason that I don't know?" I yelled at her

She was so nervous when she shouted back,

"No, we don't have sex since long time, can we stop talking about that now?!"

I put my coffee on the drawer then pulled her between my arms saying with soft voice,

"Mom calm down I didn't mean to upset you, it is ok if you don't want to talk about that." I calmed her.

She lifter her full of tears eyes to me and said,

"Do you know why we don't have sex?!" she said with cracked voice

"Mom it is ok, drop this subject please," I said caressing her bare back skin.

She continued as if she didn't hear my words,

"Your father was the first man in my life, the first and the only,"

I listened to her carefully,

"We were a happy family, me, mom and my dad, your grandmother was so kind and sweet person, and my dad was the greatest dad in the world, but he suddenly passed away."

Her tears were running on her checks but she continued,

"After his death mom became another person, she was so upset, and became so protective to me, she wouldn't allow me to go out with my friends, and she would get real mad if she saw me with a boy in my age."

It was the first time for me to know this information so I was listening with my ears wide open,

"when I went to college she didn't approve me to stay there, she made sure to choose a nearby college so I would stay home with her to keep an eye on me, and when I was objecting, she used to say she is the mother and the father in this house,"

She stopped sobbing when she continued her sad story,

"When I met your dad I was 19, and he was in the final year of the same college, your father was the dream boy of all the girls, handsome, well body shaped, and wealthy, but for some reason he chose me over them,"

I smiled and said,"He was right,"

She smiled back then continued,

"I managed to hang out with him behind my mother back, and the more I meet him the more I was falling in love, but when mom found out she got mad of me because I lied to her and insisted to meet your dad,"

She paused for a moment and got a sip from her coffee,

"When she met him she told him that he will not be able to meet me again unless he propose to me, I got astonished of her demand, but for my surprise your dad accepted the deal,"