Me and My Grandma Pt. 07: MOM STORY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked away for a moment then continued,

"Everything was going so fast, and we got married in the summer vacation, he already got a job, and his wealthy family took care of the house and the furniture's and so on."

She paused for a minute sipping her coffee, my curiosity was eating me, but she continued,

"At the wedding night you father was astonished when I told him that I'm still virgin, and I haven't been with a man before, and he said he was lucky to have me, but the hard luck me was,,,"

She stopped again, and I found myself saying,

"What is it mom?!"

She looked at me with blushed face and said,

"Your father wasn't that good in bed,"

She paused again and sighed, before she continued,

"He has the same gift that you have, but his, you know, his dick was not getting erected easily, we should do hard work before getting it ready to use, but when it got erected,,,"

She paused again and said,

"I don't believe that I tell you about your father sex life,"

She then sighed again before she continued,

"He wouldn't last for a minute inside me,"

She smiled sadly before she continued,

"So you can imagine that, we lose more than half an hour to get it erected and after that he got excited and pushed this monster inside my dry vagina, and in less than a minute pours his seeds inside me, and all what I got were wounds, and browses inside my vagina."

She sighed deeply this time then said,

"And of course in many occasions we were not able to get his dick erected or he might cum suddenly during my long efforts, but the good news for me that, although the few times he could put his seeds inside me I got pregnant and he gave me the most precious gift in my life, you Mickey,"

She smiled to me and kissed me on my lips before she continued,

"So as the years were passing I began to hate making sex, sex meant to me pain only, of course I have tried to convince him to visit doctors, but as everyman in the world, he was saying the problem was because of me and my shortage of sex knowledge.

She paused again finishing her coffee then put the mug on the drawer before she continued,

"After that, we only were getting oral sex, he would make love to me using Mr George, and then I give him hand job, and that's it,"

I looked at her wondering, and she smiled and got something from her drawer and said jokingly,

"Say hello to Mickey Mr George,"

She was holding a 7 inch dildo in her hand, and I opened my eyes in surprise, I couldn't imagine that my father was making love to his bombshell wife only using dildo

I pulled her between my arms and said,

"Oh poor mom,"

She sighed again and said with sad voice,

"It's my life honey, and believe it or not it was ok for me, although I was always feeling guilty to your father because I'm not hot enough to get aroused."

I kissed her nick softly and said,

"Don't say that mom please,"

I paused fo a moment then said,

"I have another question, why you were so pale when my father left to Africa? I thought that because you know,"

She interrupted me and said,

"You mean because lake of sex!! No baby, I was afraid of being alone, your father is my only friend, you were in college and I was staying here alone and I hate feeling lonely."

She smiled at me, then kissed me softly on my mouth and said,

"You don't know how much the fun nights that we had meant to me, it brought me to life again."

I looked hesitated before collecting my courage and asked,

"If you hate sex that much, why did you let me do with you?"

She smiled and kissed me again and said,

"When I saw your dick for the first time, I didn't get aroused, on contrary, I felt pity for you to have the same destiny of your father,"

She paused then said,

"I secretly visited doctors to check if something wrong with me, but the doctor said the problem might be because of your dad dick length, he said the big dicks will need more power in their muscles to help it get erected, or pushing more blood there, and because of my shortage of knowledge when I saw your dick I was afraid that you will have the same problem."

She kissed me again and said,

"But when I was sitting on your legs when I was lap dancing for you, I felt your erection under my body, the way you touched my body, the way you kissed me, all of these woke up my long time sleeping desires, I lost myself completely between your arms, and yes it was my best moment in my life as it was for you baby,"

She hugged me closely and said with her soft musical voice,

"And after we made it, my body got back to live again, for my first time in my life I felt desired, For the first time of my life I felt the euphoria of making love and you know something,"

I kissed her mouth softly while looking at her wonderingly,

"Yesterday when we came home, I was intended to make you suffer before getting me, I felt insulted and I wanted to have my revenge, but when I heard your bitter voice and saw the hunger in your eyes, I couldn't stop myself of submitting to you totally and completely."

She hugged me closer caressing may back and said with cracked voice,

"Oh baby, I love you so much, not only a mother-son love but I love you with my heart and deep in my soul,"

For the first time for me in years I found my tears running on my checks, I squeezed her body between my arms and said with cracked voice,

"Oh mom I love you too more than you can imagine, I will give you anything you want, you have me totally and completely, just I don't want to see tears in your eyes again, I will fill your life with happiness and joy,"

She released herself from my arms and looked at me, and then she started to lick my tears from my checks and said with cracked voice,

"Are you trying to compete with my in drama baby?! don't you dare,"

She than hugged me and said,

"You are the joy of my life baby."

We kept holding each other for a while, before she cleared her throat and said releasing herself from my arms,

"Now Can I ask you a question baby?"

I looked at her with my full of love eyes,

"Anything Olivia," I replied

She cleared her throat again then said,

"What's going on between you and your grandmother?"

I looked at her with a smile on my face,

"You really don't know?" I asked with a devious smile on my face,

She grinned to me then said,

"I want to hear from you,"

I sighed then said,

"We are having sex,"

Mom opened her eyes as if she didn't expect my answer and said,

"And you tell me that easy!!"

I smiled and said,

"Yes, I love Emma, she is so kind and sweet woman, she needed to feel loved, and you can see the changes of her behavior after got sexually satisfied, I don't believe in incest or these things, I only know, if someone wants something he should act."

Mom raised her eyebrow and said,

"And you think the same of me? You are making love to me just because you thought I need to be loved?!"

I laughed this time although she was getting nervous again,

"You always squeeze my words mom, you are different, away different, I love you mom I'm talking about the real love, not the love between me and my grandmother, and I think you will not know the difference before you see how I deal with my other women,"

She looked surprised when she repeated,

"Other women!!"

I took a long breath before saying,

"I'm a dominate man mom, I love dominating women and make them submit to me completely, no one of them can disobey my orders."

Mom gasped and blushed when she said,

"You mean like that Christian Grey?"

I smiled before replying,

"Not the same, I don't torture them or signing contracts with them, but I want them to obey me,"

She was wondering when she said,

"What kind of orders baby?"

I replied with a smirk, trying to be as casual as I can

"Like getting naked all the day, wear vibrators when they are out shopping or at work, getting drilled by strangers, anything that crosses my mind,"

She was listening to me with wide eyes and pale face, and then she said,

"But this is dangerous Mickey, it is a dangerous game, and,,"

She paused suddenly then asked with terror,

"Will you do the same to me? Will you ask me to do things like that?"

I smiled again and said softly,

"That's why I said you are different mom, I will not do that to you unless you wanted to, it is not dangerous game, it is about fulfilling fantasies in my mind and in my women minds, the thrill of fulfilling a task that I demand, the joy of anticipations, it is not what you think."

She was listening to me trying to understand but she asked suddenly,

"And what about mom, does she obey your orders too?"

I said with a devious smile,

"Sure,"

She gasped, and said, "Mom!"

I replied briefly,

"If you want to watch by yourself I will show you,"

I then continued,

"By the way, we need to get ready as we are invited to dinner at Janie's house,"

She got on her feet automatically, but she paused and looked at me saying,

"Don't tell me that Janie is one of them too!!"

I grinned and replied briefly,

"You will see by yourself,"

I than pulled her to my hug and said with soft voice,

"Mom I don't ask you to join my world, you are enough for me, although that may break their hearts, but if that will be too much for you I can manage, but I don't want to offend you by any means."

She paused for a moment before saying,

"No, I want to know what my son was doing behind my back, my son that I got to know that I know nothing about him,"

She released herself from my hug and said,

"Now let's get ready for our interesting dinner,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so long 30 seconds that I passed through till Janie opened the door.

In this so long 30 seconds I reviewed all the scenarios that may happen.

What will my mother reaction will be? Will she be offended? Will she look at me and slap me on my face? Or will she accept the situation?!

Even Emma didn't agree when I told her what's in my mind, Janie also was scared of mom reaction, but I told them to trust me.

But for the first time I wasn't sure of my decisions.

In each decision I made, I was whither so sure of it, or doesn't care about the consequences, but this time I wasn't sure, and paying too much care about mom reaction, I didn't want to lose the wonderful relationship that I have with her, but she insisted to know and to see by her own eyes how I deal with other women.

In these 30 seconds I even prayed to god to help me, although I was sure that's not the right situation to ask for god help.

When Janie opened the door my heart sank in my legs, she was naked as I asked her to do.

I collected all my courage to look at mom wide eyes, and her pale face.

Janie said with husky voice, looking at me, to avoid looking at mom face, with her blushed face,

"Hey Olivia honey, come in," she tried to be casual although it was so difficult for her.

Mom said nothing and stepped in the house, but she inhaled and stopped suddenly when she saw naked Emma, between naked James arms.

She looked at me with her pale face and said,

"So is that what you were hiding?!!"

Emma came running to her daughter, and took her in her arms,

"Hey Olivia honey, how are you?"

Mom looked at her and said

"Trying to know the people that I live with under the same roof,"

Emma looked down and said nothing.

I thought to myself, it is now or never, so I interfered,

"Mom if you have come here just to judge them and their way of living under their own roof, so it will be better for both of us to leave now."

Mom looked at me astonished of my way of talking to her, and paused for a while before looking at Janie as said,

"I'm sorry Janie it was only the surprise,"

Janie looked relived before inviting us to the dining room, when James came to mom to welcome her.

Mom was embarrassed when she looked at his dick witch was swinging between his legs.

The dinner was ready and we all settled around the table.

We finished the dinner and I can say no one could eat.

After the dinner we moved to the living room.

As soon as we were there I looked at Emma and said,

"Emma, go suck James dick"

Emma eyes widened and looked at her daughter, but she obeyed my order and got between James legs sucking his dick.

"Janie, crawl down here," I ordered

Janie immediately got on her fours and crawled towards me.

I pulled my shorts and my pantie down and said,

"Suck it bitch,"

Janie eyes widened when I called her a bitch in front of my mother, but she took my dick between her hands and began sucking,

"James, look at your wife while she sucks my dick," I ordered James, who looked in our direction while moaning in pleasure.

"Do you like what you see mom?" I asked mom,

Mom looked at the porno scene with wide eyes, clearing her throat but said nothing, so I decided to ignore her for a while.

I laid on my back on the floor and ordered Janie,

"69 bitch"

Janie obeyed my order saying,

"Ohhhh daddy, I missed your dick so much,"

She began to suck faster when I cupped her pussy lips with mouth.

She was already wet, and I knew that she will not take long before reaching her orgasm.

Her moans turned to be screams and in less that minute she screamed,

"Ouuuf daddy, I'm coming for you, ohhhhhhh,"

And suddenly her usual flood filled my mouth, and drenched my face and my T-shirt that I was still wearing.

I kept sucking her till her orgasm faded away.

I looked at mom who was still watching with wide eyes and hard breaths, but her hand was moving slowly to her pussy.

"On your fours slut" I ordered Janie again.

Janie struggled to get on her fours although she was still trying to catch her breath.

I came from behind her on my knees, and pushed my dick in her cunt,

Janie inhaled deeply saying,

"Yeaaaaah, daddy, fuck me hard,"

I pulled her body from her hips and started pushing hard in her cunt.

Her screams became wilder when I pulled her from her hair and kept pushing inside her.

"Daddy that's hurt, ouuuf I like that rough, oohhhh, destroy my cunt, I'm all yours,"

Her dirty talk made me wilder while pushing inside her sensitive cunt like crazy,

I looked at mom at that moment to find her hand was getting under her shorts, touching herself.

"Daddy I'm coming, ouuuf daddy," Janie screamed.

And in seconds her flood was out of her cunt again.

I pushed inside her harder till her massive orgasm subsided,

When I pulled out of her she collapsed on the floor panting and squeezing her legs.

I looked at James who was moaning in pleasure while Emma was still sucking his dick, that's when I decided to push the things further.

"James on your fours,"

James jumped on his legs immediately and got on his fours, saying,

"I was waiting for your order daddy,"

I got from behind him and pushed my dick inside his ass hole.

"Ouufff daddy, it is so big, ouuuf I hurts daddy,"

Mom eyes were wide open, when she saw me fucking the old man ass, who submitted to me eagerly, her hands were moving faster under her shorts, so I decided to push further.

"Emma, crawl to you daughter and suck her pussy," I ordered Emma.

Emma inhaled deeply looking at her daughter who stopped rubbing her cunt looking at me with her still wide eyes.

Emma reluctantly crawled to her daughter, and when she became between her legs she said almost begging,

"Olivia, Can I?"

Mom looked at her speechless clearing her throat, but I didn't give them a chance.

"Come on bitch, pull down her shorts and fulfill your task," I ordered my own grandmother.

Emma immediately pulled her daughter shorts and pantie, then buried her head between her legs.

"Ohhhh fuck, what a delicious taste," Emma said when she tasted mom juice.

Mom was still looking at everyone around not believing what's happening, but with Emma wild sucking, she began to moan.

"Submit your body to the pleasure mom, don't resist," I said with my soft deep tone.

Mom moans started to became higher, looking at me fucking old James, and Janie who sat in front of him getting sucked and her own mother who buried her face between her legs.

Mom suddenly grabbed Emma's hair and screamed,

"Yeah suck me mom, ouuuf that's so hot,"

Mom's words were like music in everyone ears, so I started fucking James harder, while he was struggling to keep his mouth on Janie's cunt.

"Ouuuf, your juice is so delicious baby, and your pussy saint driving me crazy," Emma said through her high breaths, while mom moans turned to be screams.

"ouuuff suck me mom, yeaaaah, here yeaaaah right there, don't stop, I'm coming on my mother face, ouuuuh that's so hot,"

And then her body began quacking while she comes on her mother face,

Emma was sipping her daughter juice hungrily, and she kept sucking till last drop.

I pulled out from James ass and he inhaled feeling empty, and I said,

"Fuck your wife James bitch,"

James crawled to his wife and started fucking her cunt,

I knee walked to Emma and got behind her then pushed my dick in her soaked wet pussy,

"ohhh daddy, I though you forgot about me," she said with cracked voice,

I ignored her comment and said,

"Suck your daughter again,"

Emma again buried get face between her daughter legs and started sucking.

Mom was still trying to catch her breath when Emma began sucking again and she inhaled deeply.

I looked at mom and said,

"Take off your clothes,"

Mom immediately took off her T-shirt than her bra, and opened her legs more, giving more access to Emma to her pussy,

That's when I asked myself if mom is a submissive like her mother, so I decided to give her a test,

"Play in your tits mom," I ordered

Mom immediately cupped her both tits with her hands, looking at me, her son, while fucking her own mother, who was sucking her pussy.

It was so hot scene, to keep the sex in the family.

From behind I could hear James groans while he was coming in his wife cunt, who was screaming of her third massive third orgasm that night.

Emma screams were getting higher, mixed with my mother screams, and to prove that they are a mother and daughter, they both reached their orgasm in the same time.

I kept pushing inside Emma for a while then pulled out of her cunt and moved to mom's cunt to get my dose.

Mom was looking down at both me and her mother while we were fighting together to get as much juice as we can.

We kept sucking her pussy till last drop, and then turned to kiss each other, tasting mom juice on our lips.

James was lying on the floor panting, while Janie was semi passed away, when Emma crawled to both of them and licked them clean.

I moved to sit down beside my mom on the sofa, and she threw her body between my arms saying,

"That was so hot daddy,"

I kissed her passionately on her mouth saying, "I love you Olivia,"

She replied immediately, "I love you Mickey,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later we reached home, Emma was with us, she was silent during our journey home watching mom sucking my dick while I was driving.

When we stepped in the house, she said with cracked voice,

"I'm so happy for you Olivia to finally have your true love, so I think it is the right time for me to leave."

I looked at her with astonished face, and started to say something but mom was faster than me, when she stepped towards her mother pulling her between her arms and kissed her mouth passionately.

Emma was surprised but she immediately responded to her daughter kiss witch remained for more than a minute.

Mom said after breaking the kiss,

"Mom, you will never leave this house again, yeas I found my true love with Mickey, but also I found you again, my soft kind hot mother that I knew before dad died, so you will stay here with us."