Me and My Grandma Pt. 09: Dad

Story Info
Final.
8.5k words
4.39
5.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18

The last week of the summer vacation was busy sad one.

It was because I have many things to do before returning back to college

And it was because Mom, Emma and even Janie were sobbing most of the time.

It was hard for me too to leave them, the time that I spent with my family in this summer was the most wonderful time in my life, but life should move on and I had a future to build.

Kathy left us reluctantly after more than a month, she was intending to stay till I leave to college, but urgent phone calls from her ranch forced her to leave against her will.

During her stay she was always with me and Emma, she even joined our GYM with us; she also followed a restricted diet regime.

So began to lose weight, and took care of herself, she was driven by jealousy of how Emma, Janie and mom looked when they are naked.

In my opinion jealousy is the most important trick that you should use if you want to approach a woman.

I used this trick with mom when I took her to dinner at Mrs. Smith restaurant, and then with Kathy when I was flirting with Emma and ignored her, it is a 100 percent guaranteed trick with women.

But generous Kathy didn't forget before she leaves to buy me a new car/

My college was 4 hours driving west to my home, and two hours driving north to Kathy's ranch.

So Kathy thought that a new car will help me to enjoy my week end with either side I chose.

Forgot to tell you, when Aunt Jessica arrived to our house for my birthday, she got lucky to have her holes filled with my dick.

I even rented a room in a hotel to stay a full night with her, and after the entire night of fucking she left the room crawling and calling me daddy.

As I said, all the votes will count on the final battle.

I tell you all of this to know how much I was surprised and annoyed when I received a phone call from jasmine.

I hope you still remember this beautiful cute girl that you met during my grandma Emma first orgy.

Jasmine said she wanted to talk to me before my leave to college.

I tried to postpone the meeting but she begged over the phone.

She suggested meeting me in her house, but of course I rejected her request (That was my mother rule No two), and I will never break mom's rules.

When I told Emma about that (And of course I tell Emma everything, she is my closest friend and my partner in all my devious plans), she remembered the girl at once, and suggested to meet her.

So we went to meet Jasmine, yes Emma went with me.

Jasmine hugged both of us deeply when we met her, and after a while of normal chat, while I was rubbing Emma's pussy under the table, Jasmine cleared her throat and said,

"Well daddy, sorry for asking to meet you that way, but I thought you have the right to know,"

I kept rubbing Emma's pussy, while looking at Jasmine. And she added,

"I'm pregnant daddy,"

I looked at her with cheerful face (Although deep inside me I felt danger), and said,

"Congratulations Jasmine,"

I tried to add more words but actually found nothing more to say.

Jasmine cleared her throat again and said slowly,

"You might be the father daddy,"

I stopped rubbing Emma at once and looked at jasmine with full surprise, and said,

"Me, the father, how is that'? What about Carol?"

She blushed while saying,

"You or Carol, I don't know for sure, but only both of you who came inside me, so I will have a DNA test as soon as I give birth to my child."

She paused for a moment and then added,

"So I wanted you to be there when I do the test,"

Her eyes were full of tears when she added,

"Please,"

"What about Carol?" I asked nervously

Her tears were running on her checks when she replied,

"I broke up with her,"

She was sobbing while continuing,

"She got mad at me when I told her, and asked me to have abortion,"

She buried her face in her hands and said with cracked voice,

"I wouldn't do that to my child, I feel him inside me, she wanted me to kill my own child, and I just can't"

I was taken by surprise and got speechless and that's when my guardian angel interfered,

"Calm down baby, we will back you up,"

She then moved her chair to sit beside Jasmine and held her between her arms and said,

"It is you right baby to keep your child, and Mickey will be there to do the test with you,"

I looked at Emma with wide eyes and said,

"Emma wait, I'm still a student, I can't be responsible for a child,"

Emma looked at me fiercely, for the first time in months and said,

"Be a man Mickey, did you think sex is about having fun only? Didn't you know by planting your seeds in any woman womb that might produce babies?"

I looked at Emma with full surprise of her talking and said,

"Emma, she just came to me when she gave up with Carol,"

I then looked at Jasmine and yelled,

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Jasmine looked at me with sad eyes then replied with her cracked voice,

"I broke up with Carol since two months, and I was scared of your reaction, that's why I didn't want to tell you, but finally I thought it is your right to know,"

She paused for a moment then lifted her face with dignity and said,

"Ok Mickey, it is over, he is my child and I will keep him, I don't need anything from you or from anyone else, I will message you when I gave birth, if you want to do the test just let me know by then,"

She than stood on her feet, when Emma pushed her down again,

"Grow up young lady, sit down and let's continue our talk,"

She then looked at me and said,

"Did you come inside her?'

I was nervous when I said,

"Yes, many times,"

She said with a firm voice,

"That's it; you will do the test,"

She than looked at Jasmine saying,

"We are not throwing our kids Jasmine, if this child is Mickey's so we will take care of him; he will be part of our family,"

She paused for a moment then hugged Jasmine again,

"And even if the child is not ours, I will always back you up; you will not be alone in the situation baby,"

Jasmine buried her beautiful cute face in Emma's chest, and then I said,

"I'm sorry Jasmine, I didn't mean to hurt you, I will be here for you too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we broke the news to mom later that night she paused for long time.

Her tears were running from her eyes, but nothing more.

I was looking at Emma wondering, when Emma shook mom's body saying,

"Olivia honey, are you ok?"

Mom looked at me and said witch cracked voice,

"Is she carrying your child?"

I replied trying to hold her,

"That's what we will find out after the test,"

Mom backed away, not allowing me to touch her, she then stood on her feet and went upstairs to her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the last night before returning to college, I was in my bed room with Emma.

Since mom knew the news about Jasmine she wouldn't allow me to touch her, she was staying all the time in her room ignoring me and even ignoring Emma.

We tried with her many time but she seemed to be in another world, but this was the last night, and I missed her, I just can't leave without talking to her, that when we heard a knock on the door, then mom opened the door and stepped in the room.

"Have you prepared everything Mickey or you will need my help?"

I was so happy to hear her musical soft voice again,

I stood on my feet trying to hug her, but again she backed away.

That when I said,

"What's wrong mom? I miss you so much,"

Her tears jumped suddenly from her eyes, and then she ran and threw her body between my arms, and said,

"Ohhhh baby, I miss you too,"

I caressed her back softly and squeezed her body between my arms, and then lifted her face to kiss her lips, but she backed away again,

"Sorry baby, I just can't"

And then she hurried out of my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After more than a month I received a call from mom, the call that I was waiting for long time.

She was not answering my daily calls or replying to my many daily messages, and that was driving me crazy.

Of course I was busy at college, but a part of my mind was always thinking of mom.

During this month I didn't return home, Emma told me that my mom doesn't want me to visit, and she couldn't explain the reason.

But I visited Kathy twice at her ranch, and Emma met me there once.

We had wild nights at Kathy ranch, but still I was missing my true love, my mom.

Kathy agreed with Emma about Jasmine, and she offered to take care of the child if he is mine.

So you can now imagine my feelings when I saw my mom name on my phone screen.

"Mom, finally! I miss you so much," I started

She replied with cracked voice,

"Hey baby, I miss you too,"

I started to say something but she said,

"Baby, I booked a room in a hotel for both of us, I will send its location to you now, Can you meet me there on Friday night?"

I answered with a cheerful voice,

"I will follow you to the end of the world,"

I paused for a moment before adding, "My woman,"

She replied briefly,

"Ok baby, see you there,"

She than hang up, and left me with my curiosity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived to the hotel on Friday night, and entered the empty room.

I picked up my phone and called her,

"Mom, I'm in the hotel, are you coming?"

I started when she answered my call,

"Yes baby, I'm on my way,"

I smiled when I said

"Ok baby drive safely please,"

I went to had a quick shower, and I was toweling my naked body at the bathroom door when I heard the room door opened,

I stood naked at the bathroom door, waiting for her to come in.

And finally I saw her, her sun shines in my dark sky.

She stood there putting her brief bag on the floor and said,

"Hey baby,"

I ran towards her, and took her between my arms and could feel her arms wrapping me tightly too.

I pushed her cute body to the room door and started kissing her passionately and hungrily.

While our long kiss we were panting, biting each other lips, caressing our bodies, it was a kiss of hunger.

I broke the kiss and got on my knees before here, then pulled her trousers down, and luckily she was going commando.

When my face came close to her pussy, her saint hit my brain immediately; it is been so long since I got my doses out of her.

I lifted on of her legs on my shoulders and started licking her clit, and sucking her pussy.

She was moaning, her body was shivering her legs were trembling, but I was in my other world seeking for her pussy juice.

After long two minutes of waiting I was rewarded by my first dose in over than a month

My lips cupped her pussy lips to get each drop of her juice.

After her orgasm faded, I turned her body to face the door and I started sucking her pussy and her ass hole from behind.

She leaned to the door giving me more access to her holes while her moans turned to be soft screams, and her soft ouuufs were driving me even wilder.

I stood on my feet then pushed my dick inside her cunt.

She inhaled deeply when my dick was inside her and then she said between her breaths,

"Ohhh daddy, did you miss me that much,"

I held her both hips and started pushing harder inside her and said,

"You have tortured me during the last month, and now I will return the favor by tearing your holes apart."

She said with her soft musical voice,

"My holes are yours daddy, my body is yours, do whatever you want with my body, use me, spank me, hit me, I'm your slut daddy."

Her naughty dirty talks drove me crazy and suddenly I found my orgasm at the door, I didn't expect to come that soon, but this devil woman was making me wild.

"I'm coming mom," I groaned.

She pushed her body back to meets my thrusts inside her and screamed,

"Come in my pussy daddy; fill me with your milk,"

I pushed harder inside her and finally my milk exploded out of my dick to mix with her pussy juice.

When my orgasm subsided she collapsed on her knees trying to catch her breath, but I didn't give her a chance. I was so horny; I was waiting for this to happen for more than a month, so even after I came my dick was already in use.

I carried her to the bed and threw her body roughly on it, I then pulled her body from her hair, placing her head out of the bed then while I was standing on my feet I pushed my dick down in her mouth.

It was something I never used with her, and I could see her astonished by my actions as her eyes were very wide but she began to suck my dick.

Actually I didn't need her to suck as I was literarily fucking her mouth, all what she could do is to keep her mouth opened while I was pushing my dick harder inside her mouth.

I could see tears in her mouth, but I kept pushing till her deep throat, my long dick almost vanished inside her mouth.

When I pulled out she inhaled deeply, and coughed, her mouth produced a bound of saliva that covered her chin and dropped on her Jacket.

"Ohhh hell, you are so rough tonight daddy,"

She said between her breaths, but I ignored her and took off her jacket then her T-shirt, and finally she was naked as she was braless.

"On your fours slut," I ordered her.

She inhaled when she heard me calling her slut but she obeyed at once.

I pushed my dick aggressively inside her cunt from behind, then held her hips with my both hands and started to fuck her wildly.

She was screaming, clutching the bed sheets, and biting the pillow while I was fucking her like crazy.

I then pulled her hair with one hand and pushed two fingers from the other hand in her ass hole.

"Ouuf daddy, that hurts, ouuuff,"

Normally I would obey her but this time I was out of my mind so I kept pushing my dick harder and faster inside her pussy, pushing my fingers inside her ass, while pulling her from her long blond soft hair.

Her screams were mixing with my high breaths, our sweats mixed together, thae room became so hot,

"Daddy,I'm coming, don't stop, fuck me harder, ouuuuf, ouuuh, dadddddddy,"

Her body was moving hysterically on the bed while a gush of her juice exploded out of her pussy.

I pulled out and got on my knees to get another dose.

She collapsed on the bed again panting, and squeezing her legs but again I didn't give her a chance as I pulled her body from her legs, rolled her to lie on her back, lifted her legs to be on my shoulders, and then pushed my dick hard inside her soaked wet pussy,

"daddy, give me a chance, it is burning right there, ouuuf daddy,"

Again I ignored her at that moment I was out of my mind, I wanted her badly, and I wanted to be inside her all the time.

So I pushed my dick harder and faster back and forth, while looking at her beautiful face.

Hell she was so beautiful while getting fucked and used, the pain mixed with pleasure were on each part of her face, and that drove me even wilder.

I pushed her legs down of my shoulders and they dropped on the floor, then leaned down to be on top of her then started to push up and down inside here, getting deeper and deeper,

Her screams became wilder, while her legs stiffened, and her body quacked, she was reaching her orgasm.

I pulled my dick out and again sucked each drop of her pussy juice.

She squeezed her legs clutching the bed sheets while trying to catch her breath.

She than got on her knees on the bed and tried to crawl away from me, but I didn't give her a chance as I pulled her body roughly from her ankles.

Her body collapsed on the bed while I was dragging her again to me.

I got her on her fours and pointed my dick to enter her again when the door knocked.

I went to open the door still naked,

"What's it?" I shouted as soon as I opened the door.

The young man who was at the door said,

"Sorry sir, we just heard heavy noises and screams coming out of your room, anything wrong,"

I was looking at him fiercely; my dick was fully erected pointing at him like a weapon when I said,

"Nothing is wrong, anything else?"

The young man cleared his throat while looking at my dick, and he began to understand what was going on, but he raised her voice asking,

"Everything is ok madam?"

Mom giggled while replying with her soft musical voice,

"Never been better,"

The young man cleared his throat again and said,

"Sorry for interruption,"

He then lowered his voice saying,

"If you want to change, my shift just began, and I like it rough,"

He then stroked my dick before I close the door.

I returned to mom, who was on her knees on the bed holding a pillow in her hands, and saying with wide smile,

"Mickey, hold on, Mickey, don't, I will fight and scream again,"

She was trying to run away and hitting me with her pillow while I was chasing her on the bed.

But Finally I could hold her ankles and pulled her body to the edge of the bed,

"Mickey stop, daddy, give me a chance,"

She was giggling while I place her on doggy again before I pushed my dick roughly in her ass hole,

"Ouuuf ahhaahhaa, daddy it hurts, be gentle please,"

She was screaming of pain, but again I ignored her and held her hips roughly and started to push inside her tight ass hole.

I was pushing inside her like crazy, when she screamed again,

"Ouuf daddy, harder please, my ass hole is yours, ouuuf fuck, I missed that so much,"

Her screams was pushing me to another world, so I kept pushing inside her deeper and deeper, my heart beats were like a drum, my sweat was covering my body and my hips were burning me in pain, but I kept fucking her ass like crazy.

Her head collapsed on the bed, she was clutching the bed sheets, but she managed to move her body back and forth to meet my aggressive thrusts.

I pulled out of her ass then pushed it roughly in her cunt, and she screamed even louder.

After more than three minutes of painful thrusts my dick exploded my most massive orgasm in my life,

"Ohhhh god, I'm coming bitch,"

Mom said between her screams,'

"Give it to me daddy, ouuufff, my holy shit, ouuuf, I'm coming again,"

I kept coming in her pussy for more than a minute rope after rope, and every time I think I finished another rope jumped out.

Mom moved away as soon as I finished my orgasm and lay on her back catching her breaths and squeezing her legs.

My body collapsed beside her on the bed, trying to catch my breath, and after long time I looked at her smiling and that,

"Hey baby,"

She gave me the most wonderful smile in the world and said,

"Hey daddy, you destroyed me baby"

I threw my arms on her tits and said,

"We didn't even began mom, let's have a shower before dinner,"

I pulled her to the bathroom and when we were there I ordered her,

"On your knees slut,"

Mom obeyed and then I gave her a long worm golden shower,

My piss covered her body and went inside her mouth,

She swallowed it and said after I finished,

"Mmmm that was nasty daddy, I didn't have your piss over me since you were a child, but you know it tastes yummy."

I got on my knees and opened my mouth saying,

"Come on mom, give me my first golden shower in my life, need it all in my mouth,"

Mom giggled and lifted one leg using her both hands to point her piss towards my mouth and all of sudden I was drenched by her piss.

I tried to take it all in my mouth, swallowed it all, the taste was nasty, but I liked it, I love everything that comes out of this woman.

After she finished I put my mouth on her pussy and licked all the remaining piss.

And then I stood on my feet and kissed her passionately on her mouth exchanging our both piss together.