Me and My Grandma Pt. 09: Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your family, we are not your family Adams, your family is your bank accounts, and we will be sure to keep them full, the real family is here right now, giving each other love, care and pleasure, so please don't you dare talk to me about family,"

Dad said with cruel tone,

"So you call fucking your grandson, and that bitch getting pregnant of her son, love and care? How fucked up family you are!!!"

Kathy looked at him carelessly and said,

"Don't you dare talk to me like that bastard, we both know that you never loved this poor woman, you proposed to her just to have her body, because you knew that her mother wouldn't allow you to approach her, and you agreed to marry her just because I promised you to pay all the expenses and pay you handsome amount, and that was because I love Olivia when I saw her and I knew she would be a perfect wife to you,"

We were all listening to her, mom was looking astonished to hear these secrets for the first time of her life, then Kathy added after taking her breaths,

"And when Olivia was telling me about how pathetic you were at bed, I would calm her, and ran to you to solve your problem, but you were always selfish, and your answers were always the same it is enough for her to have luxury life that she couldn't imagine to have."

Mom was eyes were wide open, while listening and then Kathy continued,

"And when she was thinking that you were cheating on her, I was talking to you, and you never denied,"

She took a deep breath then said,

"Ok, we are fucked up family, so stay away from us, we love each other here in our own way, we don't hurt anyone, we just live our lives as we want not as anyone else wants,"

Dad tried to say something but I interfered saying while still holding my mom between my arms,

"Dad it is over, it is too late to claim for your family, and honestly we don't need you in our lives again, and if you dare to call mom or Kathy bitches again I will have to stand for them even against you"

Dad looked at me fiercely and started to step towards me, but when I stood up to face him, he realized that the odds will be against him, then he paused for a minute then looked at Kathy and said,

"So how much you will pay me to keep away from you?"

Kathy looked at him in disgusting and said,

"that's something will discuss tomorrow, but now, get out of this house and leave us alone, and don't come before tomorrow afternoon,"

Dad looked at all of us while we began again our Christmas celebration then turned and left the house,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm now when writing my story is twenty sex years old, I have already graduated, opened an office in the small town next to Kathy ranch.

We all moved to live with Kathy in her ranch.

You want to know what happened to everyone, I think it is your right after this long journey.

Dad,

He finished his contract at Africa and moved to live in Los Angeles with a young girl, younger than me.

I met him few times to discuss some arrangements about his pay rolls, and met his new girl.

She is beautiful, and wanted to try her luck in Hollywood, and convinced dad to move to Los Angeles.

I heard rumors while I was there that she is cheating on him with anyone that has a dick, but who cares.

Janie and James

They moved to live with us too, they are family now, and their children are visiting them some time.

Their two daughter were joining is in our activities, they are hot and hungry.

Their son turned to be like his father, so when he visits us he paid all his attention to my dick.

Jasmine

She is my wife now, the baby was mine, and she got me another twin after three years.

She is helping me in my office and worked as my secretary.

Kathy

She lives her happiest time in her life, her empty house became very busy of the people who live there now.

She is nearly seventy five but she is riding horses in the mornings and riding my dick at nights.

She also used to join Emma and Janie to orgies outside of our town, the women are keeping their holes filled.

Mom

She is my soul, we live together as husband and wife, we share everything together, and although I feel jealous, but I managed to fulfill her fantasies.

I used to take her in long vacation twice a year to enjoy each other away of our family,

She got double penetration, and gang banged, and although that was torture for me to watch her getting banged by others but I was happy to full fill her needs.

She is helping me running Kathy ranch after she quit her job.

I sleep in her bed every night; after all she is my real wife, and she is the mother of my tow gorgeous boys.

Emma

My guardian angel, she took care of everyone in the family, she is the real mother of my children (with help Kathy of course)

She is always beside me, and never said no to me

She is the reason of the heaven that I live in now.

Me

I work as a lawyer now in my own office with the help of my beautiful jasmine, who dedicated her life for me and for my family.

Also I run Kathy ranch with the help of my mom, as Kathy left everything to me, and started to enjoy her life.

I'm a father of 5 children, 3 boys and two girls.

Jasmine is the mother of the older boy, and the younger twin girls.

Mom is the mother of two gorgeous boys, and we registered them and dad name, of course after we paid him handsome amount, so they are my children but legally they are my brothers.

I'm building now a small house in the ranch to keep our night activities running, the children are growing and we need to keep them away of these activities.

We don't know if we will have them join is in the future, but sometimes I imagine how wonderful to see them sharing Jasmine and Olivia with me.

I love my life that way, although we try to keep a low profile away of people, but the time I stay with my family is the most wonderful time in my day.

THE END