Me and My Gym Instructor

Story Info
My gym instructor punished me one day.
2k words
4.42
16.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Adam, 24 years old, and this incident happened about a year ago. I started going to a gym close to my home. It's a small gym owned by a white man living in this same area. His name is Dirk. It's not a fancy gym, but it has all the required equipment for beginners. The owner (now about 40 years of age) used to compete in body-building competitions when he was in his 20s. He currently gives personal training to some of his clients as well.

One day after finishing my work at the office, I went to the gym. It was almost late when I went there, and the gym was about to close in about 30 minutes. So other people were finishing their workouts and started to go home. I just wanted a quick workout before heading home because it helps me to sleep well. When I was running on the treadmill, I saw the owner, Dirk, started his workout. He was wearing a tank top vest shirt, which helped me see his gorgeous muscular body. The other days he wears a workout hoddie, and this is the first time I saw him in a tank top.

He has well-developed muscles, a thick beard, a broad chest and shoulders, and calves are bulkier than normal. No wonder he won some body-building competitions in the past. I started staring at him greedily and started admiring his physique secretly. Because of his tank top, I got a chance to admire his dark gorgeous chest hair. When Dirk started doing shoulder press, his hairy pits started to visible clearly. His pits were covered by thick dark hair, and it looked like he had never trimmed his pits for years. Omg, that view stimulated my brain, and I started to get hard. There was no separation between his pit hair and chest hair. When I was staring at his pits, he suddenly looked at me directly. I didn't know if he noticed that I was staring at him. I got a little embarrassed. There were no other people in the gym at that moment. When he started another exercise, I started staring at him again. Actually, I didn't really do a proper workout that day. I was fascinated by his amazing body.

I didn't realize the time at that moment because I was amazed by his beautiful pits and admiring them in my head. When it was about to close the gym, he told me, "hey boy, I'm going to close in 5 minutes." Oh shit, I didn't realize the time. So, I headed to the locker room to have a shower and change my clothes. I stood by a locker and started checking my phone before heading to a shower cubical. Suddenly Dirk appeared at the door. He removed his tank top and started walking towards me. My brain stopped working for a moment because of what I'm seeing. I don't know if it is because I was embarrassed or I was fascinated by his amazing hairy body.

He came closer and closer to me, and asked "hey boy, why were you staring at me while I was workingout?"

I didn't know that he noticed it. And I got so embarrassed. I didn't have anything to say.

"No No... No sir, I wasn't."

"Don't lie boy, I noticed it multiple times."

"I'm so sorry sir, please forgive me."

"That's ok. Now tell me what you were staring at."

"Nothing sir."

"I told you don't lie, it can really make me very angry", he shouted at me.

"..." I became speechless.

"Tell me what you were staring at."

"Your body sir."

"What part of my body?"

"Your armpits."

"Really, you like my hairy musky pits?"

"Yes," I said with a blush.

"Fuck man, you are a slut," he told this with a laugh.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, you wanna see them again?"

I didn't know what to say.

"Yes or no, slutty boy?"

"Yes sir."

He flexed his arms and showed me his pits and biceps. Oh wow, they were super hairy and covered with sweat after his workout. I suddenly caught the scent of his pit, and it made me hard instantly.

"You like them?"

"Oh yes sir, I love them."

"Then come closer and smell them boy."

I couldn't believe what he said, so I was standing there like a stone. Then he slowly came towards me. The distance between us was like a few centimetres. I dropped my phone onto the floor. I didn't really care about my phone at that time. I couldn't believe what was happening at that time. I was secretly admiring the physique of this gym owner, and now he is in front of me flexing his arms and asking me to smell his pits. Just for a second, I thought I had a dream.

No, it's not a dream. It's real. He grabbed my head and directed my face towards his beautiful hairy pits. Ohhh, I can't describe the manly scent of his gorgeous hairy pits. I don't have enough words to describe it and admire it. It blew my mind. I enjoyed every second and bury my face in his pits. After a while, he asked me to smell the other pit, and I did as he instructed me. I don't know how much time my face was in his pits. I didn't care much to count the time. I just wanted to enjoy this moment.

He noticed that I got hard. He laughed and said, "oh boy, you got a boner." Then I started blushing.

"Pull down your shorts." I did as he instructed. I was super hard at that time.

"Hey boy, don't blush, wanna see what I got?"

"Oh yes sir."

Then he pulled down his tight shorts and showed me his 9-inch giant cock. His cock got a big erection at that time.

"WOOOOW."

"You like it boy?"

"Fucking yes sir, love it so much."

"Yeah."

"Except in porn, I have never seen such a huge cock in person."

"Fuck boy, this means you are gay. Hahahaha.. I knew it the first day I saw you."

Do his words mean that this whole thing was a plan of his to seduce me? How did he think that I am gay? I didn't have much time to think. Suddenly, he started kissing my lips furiously. I surrendered to him and let him do what he wanted.. To be honest, I really enjoyed this whole thing. I loved the way he kissed me. If this whole thing was his plan, I really thank him for doing this.

I don't know how much time we kissed. We wrapped our arms around each other's bodies while kissing, and also we grabbed each other's cock from time to time. Our sweaty hairy bodies started rubbing each other. His sweat and musky scent turned me on so much. After we stopped kissing, I started to lick his muscular hairy chest and started sucking his nipples. His nips are covered with chest hair and looked so artistic. I sucked them and used my tongue around them to stimulate his testosterone. His face told me he thoroughly enjoys it, and he started moaning.

After that, Dirk asked me if I wanted to taste his cock. I said, "oh yes sir, I love to taste every inch of your beautiful cock."

Then he went to a bench in the locker room and sat down. He was super hard, and his cock was bouncing as if it sends me an invitation to taste it.

It seemed like he never trimmed his pubes for ages. It was so thick and super hairy. I was really amazed by the scent of his bush. First, I bury my face in his bush for a few minutes. Then I started licking his shaft. He started leaking a lot, and his precum really tastes so good. I started sucking his cock like a child sucking a lollipop. While I was sucking him, he tossed his arms over his head and showed me his armpits. That view drives me nuts. Since, he didn't take a shower after his workout, his crotch smells so musky, and it really drove me crazy and crazier. Also, I sucked his hairy juicy balls. I started sucking his cock so hard. He started to moan, and it indicated that he really enjoys my sucking. I think I sucked his cock at least for 20 minutes.

"Fuck boy, suck my damn cock... oh yeah, taste it."

"Yes sir."

"Suck it like a slut. Oh fuck man, fuck. That's how a slut should service a cock."

After a while, he started moaning aloud, and I knew he was going to shoot his load. I wanted to taste his cum. So, I started sucking him deep and rigorously.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

Finally, he shot a big load into my throat with a big scream.

"Ahhh. Fuck boy, fuck... Oh damn, fuck." He looked so satisfied.

It was one of the enormous loads I ever got in my life. His cum tasted so yummy, and I swallowed it. I didn't want to waste a drop of his cum.

Then he said, "woof, fuck boy, you are so damn good," and his words made me proud of my cock sucking skills.

I told him "I want to cum sir, you really drove me crazy today."

He laughed, "you are a fucking slutty boy, haha. let's do it."

He asked me to lie down on the bench and started sucking my cock. He sucked me so well, and I knew I wouldn't hold it for so long. So, after he sucked me for about 5 minutes, I asked him to bring his pits to my face so that I can have his manly musky scent while I cum. He brought his hairy pits closer to my face, and I started jerking off myself. His masculine scent boosted my adrenaline, and I shot my load within like two minutes. "Ahhhhhhhh..." My chest and belly got covered by my cum load. Then he started rubbing my cum all over my chest and stomach. He started kissing me again.

This was one of the best sex sessions I ever had. This is the first time I had sex outside a bedroom. I think that's why I got so excited. Also, Dirk's amazing muscular body, hairy pits, broad hairy chest and massive cock made me super excited.

Then he helped me to get up, and we went to the shower. Before we started the shower, I smelled and licked his beautiful hairy pits again. I wanted to have that manly scent one more time before he began to shower. I think he was so surprised by the way I admire his pits. And he certainly enjoyed it.

We showered together, and I saw that he gets hard again. While in the shower, I sucked him again. After I sucked him for like 5 minutes, he asked me to stop. He told me that he wanted to save his next load to fuck my ass the next day.

"Sir, you really wanna fuck me?"

"Yes boy, you like to have this massive snake in your ass?"

"Fucking yes and yes sir, but one condition."

"What's that?"

"Sir, I want you to fuck me after a workout without having a shower."

"Slutty boy, I will do it as you want."

"Thank you sir."

"No need to thank me, you are fucking awesome boy."

"Hehe..."

I told him I want to rim his hairy hole next time. He agreed and told me "let's rim each other in 69 position." Fuck yes, this is like my dream coming true. I really love rimming hairy holes. Rimming while getting rimmed is like a double pleasure for me.

He told me he was gay, and he broke up with his ex-boyfriend 3 months ago. He has a big sex drive and he said to me that he found the right person to fulfill his desires. I think he had not had the chance to have good sex since he broke up.

I was so happy about what happened, and we decided to meet the next day after the workout.

(Please tell me if you like this story, thanks for reading.)