Me and my Mother-in-Law Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day.
824 words
4.16
33.9k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now its Sunday morning at 7a.m. I show up at Kays house. She opens the door and lets me in. She greets me with a big kiss. I walk into the kitchen and her sister is there. I go to her and give a hug and a big kiss on her lips. We were trying to get a game plan together. I go up to Kay and hug her from behind. Then I start playing with her big tits. Then her sister comes over and starts playing with her tits as well. Kay starts to moan and quiver. I lead them into the bedroom and we all get naked.

Mary lays on her back. I go in to start eating her pussy when Kay stops me and says me first. She kneels down and lick her sister pussy. I am watching getting very turned on by this. So, I go up to Mary and stick my hard cock on her lips. She. sticks her tongue out and licks the head. swirling her tongue around the rib I start to quiver. Then she turns her to the side and opens her mouth. I stick my cock in her mouth she gently closes her mouth and starts sucking me off.

She deepthroats me I was about to cum. She deepthroated me again and that was it I shot my load into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing as fast as she could. She didn't miss a drop. After that I leaned in and kissed her for a while. Kay had just finished eating out her sister. She then laid on the bed waiting for someone to eat her out. So, I got up and positioned my head between her thighs.

I kissed her inner thighs and went to massaging her clit. She quivered when my tongue hit here clit. This time I switched up my eating. I licked the alphabet on her clit. This drove her crazy. Then I started humming different songs on her clit. A short while later she squirted in my open mouth. this time I didn't swallow of it. I went up to Mary and kissed her and let some of her sisters cum run into her mouth. I told her it was sweet and she agreed.

With my cock hard again, I went over to Mary and put my cock into her tight sweet pussy. While I was fucking her Kay straddles her sisters face and Mary started eating her out. We were all moaning and quivering. As i was about to fire off another load. Mary came on my cock. Her pussy tightened on my shaft which sent me over the top we came together. Shortly after Kay came all over her sister's face.

Now it was Kays turn to get fucked. she started out on top. we match each other thrusts. then all of a sudden Mary sits on my face. so, I start eating her pussy. My cum started oozing out of her. I lick her clean. our juices mixed together didn't taste to bad. I kept sucking on her pussy. and more of our juices came out. I once again drank them down. after she organisms on my face she laid in the beside me. Now I could focus on fucking Kay. I told her to lay on her back. I got between her legs and thrusted my cock into her. This time I was fucking her harder and harder. I could hear my balls slapping her ass. Shortly later we both came at the same time.

After we cleaned up. We went to the kitchen to get some work done. About Two hours later Mary had to go. So, I gave her a hug and a big kiss.

Me and Kay were alone at last. I asked her if was ready for round two. She said yes and lead me into the bedroom again.

We got undressed and she got on her knees and put my hard throbbing cock into her mouth. It felt like heaven. After a few minutes she got up on the bed. I greeted her by eating her out again. This time my cum was starting to run out of her. Once again, our juices mixed together tasted pretty good. So, I sucked out all I could and went up to kiss her. With our juices in my mouth. When our lips met, I left the juices fall from my mouth and into hers. She seemed to like it.

I thrusted my cock into her again and I fucked with long deep and fast thrusts. She was shaking uncontrollable. She was about to cum. When she did, she flooded me with a gusher of an orgasm. I kept fucking her till I blew my load deep into her.

We laid in the bed the rest of the day just cuddling. This was the best weekend I ever had with my mother-in-law.