Mother in Law Nora

Story Info
Attractive mother in law pleasured.
1.5k words
4.45
127.7k
101

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

My wife's mother came to live with us last year. Her husband had died years earlier, and it just seemed wise to have my mother in law close to us. We have an independent living unit attached to our home, so this was a nice solution.

Nora is in good health and good shape. Even in her late 60s she's still vital and active as ever. She exercises and does yoga, and her appearance remains that of a woman at least a decade or more younger than her years. She is elegant, actually. Always dressed smartly, with a single string pearl necklace. Sort of the Garden Club type. Nora is still a looker. She's on the short side, about five feet two, with a slim shape, small chest size, but shapely legs.

You'd think she would have boyfriends, but nope. Nora is a woman of few words. She gardens and meets her friends, and some days we don't see much of her. As sexy as her daughter is, apparently her parents weren't all that active in the peter and pussy department.

Her daughter and I met ten years ago through a swingers' network. We were both married at the time, and her husband agreed to go with her to couples' events. That's where she and I hit it off, and to make a long story short, we have been a couple for several years.

We do still meet other couples and special people for fun. My wife likes to meet Big Bill once in a while. He used to be a feature at the swinger events and was one of the few males allowed to attend by himself. As you can imagine, his name comes from the enormous cock he sports, and that's what made him welcome. His presence was actually a draw for the wives, who used to practically stand in line to enjoy his services. Bill is black, and that seemed to increase the white wives' passion. As successful as he is with the ladies, Bill isn't arrogant but a very kind and nice man. His talent didn't go to his head.

Back to Nora.

I had been doing maintenance in Nora's unit, and one evening I returned to complete the task just as she was getting ready for bed. She looked very cute in her pajama top and little panty shorts. I excused myself and asked if I could finish the work.

"Sure," she said. So I moved a ladder into place and installed a new vent cover in her hallway.

I noticed her rubbing her back against a corner and asked, "Itchy?"

She nodded, "Oh yeah, my skin is so dry."

I smiled and said, "Maybe I can help you by rubbing lotion on your back?"

Nora sighed and said, "Oh, that would be lovely."

She laid down in bed on her stomach as I put lotion in my hand. I sat on the side of her bed and admired her cute petite form. Nora and I were friendly enough so that this wasn't awkward or out of bounds, but I began to consider how I might try to train my mother in law to enjoy new pleasures.

I reached under her pajama top and applied the lotion, smoothing it into her skin from side to side, then up and down. I could feel where her bra straps had left marks. As I got to the small of her back I gently pushed under the waistband of her little sleeping panties. My hand felt the rise of her backside, and I allowed just one finger to carefully find the very top of the cleft of her ass cheeks. I ever so slightly touched that spot in a way that she might assume was a mistake. Immediately, I removed my hand and pulled up her covers.

"Good night," I said to her as I left the room and turned off her light.

"Good night," she answered.

The next day, I saw Nora in the driveway, and we smiled and greeted one another. I gave more thought to a long-range plan for her.

It was really quite simple. Every evening, I would plan to visit her to apply lotion to her back. And every evening, I would see if I could slowly, almost imperceptibly, let my fingers trace a little lower and lower down the creak of her ass. I wondered if she might not notice any violation until it was too late, until she started to hope for more. For the moment, I was content to start with a trial-and-error process.

That evening, once again I sat on the edge of her bed and lifted her shirt for access to her smooth back. As my hands roved over her sensitive back, we exchanged news about or day and little pleasantries.

My hand dipped below her waistband just like before, enough to touch the swell of her buttocks. Once again one finger found top of her cheeks then I guided it down maybe an inch. Not too much.

The plan was to repeat this each night, slowly letting my finger travel farther down a little more every night.

I was nervous because I knew at any moment she might object. But to my gratification, the plan was working beautifully. Each night I made a quick visit to Nora's quarters, satisfied her with a gentle back rub, then satisfied myself with a little invasion of her backside. A few times I did not go below her panties just to throw her off the scent. Some evenings I didn't come at all.

As you can imagine, my cock was loving this tease. Even during the daytime, my dick leaping for joy and reaching out for attention just thinking about teasing Nora, and it was a nice way to get ready to screw Nora's daughter later that night.

Two weeks after I started, my entire hand cupped her ass cheek and gave it a little squeeze. The next night, my finger traced far enough to make the slightest contact with the rosebud pucker of her ass. Nora gasped, but laid still.

After that, it was only a hop, skip, and a jump to her pussy. A night or two later, my fingers grazing over the pouting lips guarding the entry to her pussy. She was so wet that I could have made an easy insertion. Nora moaned softly as I imagined the intimate canyon of her cunt, but still I only used light touches and allowed myself no penetration.

When we saw each other during the daytime, we exchanged polite greetings. She didn't try to avoid me or seem uncomfortable. In fact, she purchased new fragrant lotions for me to massage into her back.

After getting her used to being fondled like this with light touches, I decided that she was ready for more.

The next night my routine began as usual. I rubbed her back, then slipped my hand inside her panties and repeated the familiar stimulating touches down her ass crease, over her rosebud until finding the folds of her pussy lips. This time my finger went all the way forward to her clitoral area at the far end of her vaginal crease. I had refrained from giving her this satisfaction, but this night would be different.

With two fingers resting gently on the folds of her pussy lips just below her clitoral hood, I pressed my index finger until it popped into her pussy canal.

Nora arched her back as she felt my finger enter her cunt. Her breathing was labored and audible. With one finger diving into her hole, two other fingers pulled apart the fleshy housing of her sparky clit and held the hood wide apart until my pussy finger, soaked with her juices, slid up and found the tip of her button.

Nora almost screamed.

My fingers were working her toward an orgasm. It didn't take long, as I'm sure she had been building up to this for these few weeks.

Because of the buildup, it took a minimum of effort to turn Nora into a pool of jelly. She wriggled this way and that, and the more she moved to avoid being jerked off by her son in law, the more secure my hand went about its work.

She gasped for air and flailed her legs wide apart, then clutched them tight together. I finally spoke the first words of the night, "Spread your legs wide apart."

And she did as I told her, and I administered the coup de grace. With a series of little touches, Nora became more intensely excited. I stopped the touches from time to time and held my hand and fingers completely still as she kept gasping for relief. Then I would start again.

She was panting, and I wondered if she would beg me to finish her off. I didn't want to embarrass her, so after stopping now and then to enjoy hearing her helpless moans, I mercifully finished her off before she passed out. I satisfied her then and there.

After an unmistakable climax, I kept my hand still. Then gradually withdrew it from her pussy and back to her ass. I let her lay there still breathing heavily for a few minutes.

Little did she know this was just the climax of part A of my plan for her. Plan B would start soon.

I said, "Good night, see you tomorrow night." and walked over to fuck her daughter.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers