Me and My Nephew - The Continuation

Story Info
Bobby has to leave.
1.7k words
4.49
15.4k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of "Me and My Nephew" which you should read first.

Please note: it contains a golden shower in two scenes...

I hope you enjoy my story.

*****

After a few days Bobby and I got into a routine which we had discussed and agreed to :

. From breakfast to dinner time we worked or did school work...no fooling around.

. After dinner we would enjoy each other in whatever ways we chose.

. I explicitly told him he is never to tell anyone about our arrangement.

Once that was all settled, we would enjoy our time together, for the next eleven months.

That night, right after dinner and we were somewhat relaxing nude in the living room, the phone rang. I was sucking my nephew's cock and had to stop sucking it to answer the phone.

"Hello."

"Oh, hi sis. How is everything going?"

"Glad to hear. Yes, Bobby's here. Let me put him on."

"Hi mom. How are you and dad?"

As he was talking to his mother, I continued my oral assault on his erect cock.

"I'm doing fine. The online classes are going well and I have a part time job for some spending money."

"Yes..yes. I'm listening to Aunt Luisa. Yes mom. I do what she tells me."

"I know. She is helping me out now."

"Ok mom. Tell dad I said high and everything here is great. Take care mom. Bye."

As he got off the phone, he looked down at me as I had his cock deep in my mouth. I slid his cock out of my mouth and smiled at him and said, "I'm proud of my nephew...want to cum in my mouth, on my tits or in my cunt?"

"How about I give my aunt a facial?"

"Mmmm. Ok big boy, give it to your aunt."

I gave a few more sucks and he shot a ton of cum into my face, hitting my hair, mouth and eyes. I looked a mess but it felt great.

"I guess we should shower now, as I was wiping his cum off of me and lapping it up."

"Not yet Aunt Luisa. Stay like that for me. I want to fuck you on the rug."

"Such a good boy. I bet you can still cum some more too. Ok, give me a few minutes."

I laid down on the rug with Bobby next to me. His cock still erect with cum still oozing out. We felt each other up and in seconds my nephew had his cock in his aunt's wet cunt. He slipped it in easily and wasted no time in fucking me.

"Easy Bobby...fuck me easy...I like the feel of your manhood in me... don't rush...we have lots of time."

"Ok Aunt Luisa."

He slowed the pace and I could feel his cock stretching my insides. God it felt so good.

"Starting tomorrow Bobby, your aunt is going to show you how to really please a woman...and we will watch some porn so you could see how to do it. Ok Bobby?"

"Mom said to listen to you."

"Ok, now Bobby fuck me hard and cum in me."

Bobby started pounding my cunt and finally shot his cum into my cunt. It felt great.

"We better shower now Bobby."

"I guess so."

We both walked to the shower, the signs of him cumming were all over me. We got in and turned the water on. As it cascaded over our bodies, we hugged and kissed. His cock was ready again. I thought to myself this young man is insatiable & he might kill me with his cock...such a pleasant thought.

We lathered each other up, making sure we got every inch of each other. I never felt so wanted and it was a lovely feeling.

"Aunt Luisa, I've go to take a leak."

"Oh! Ok. Do it then."

"Here? Now?"

"Are you shy? Give me a golden shower Bobby. Aim your stream all over me."

As soon as I said that he unleashed a stream of his golden liquid all over my thighs and legs.

"There, I bet you feel better now. I do. Thank you."

We finally finished washing up, dried off and headed to my bed.

When we got on the bed I told him I wanted him to fuck my ass. "But Aunt Luisa, I've ever done that before." "I will teach you but first we have to get my asshole all lubed up so your big cock won't hurt your aunt's hole. And you must slip it in slowly."

I got on all fours and he lived my hole pretty good. He started slowly inserting his cock into my ass, stopping when I told him too. It took awhile but his cock was fully seated in my ass. He rested for a few minutes when he said, "Aunt Luisa, doesn't my cock hurt?" "No Bobby, I often fill my ass with dildos or vibrators or plugs so my hole is used to it. But your cock is the first."

I continued, "Ok Bobby, fuck my ass and cum in it." "Yes, Aunt Luisa."

He started fucking my ass, my tits swaying back and forth with each thrust. It felt so good.

"I'm going to cum." "Ok Bobby, cum iny ass baby."

Then I felt his warm juices spurting inside my ass. I could feel every pulse as he was cumming in me."

He was going to pull out but I told him to keep his cock in me a little longer...he did, then it slipped out. We both fell on the bed spent.

We showered and headed to bed. As we cuddled, I told him from now on he doesn't have to call me Aunt. Then he asked, "Is it ok if I call you Lisa from now on?" "Sure Bobby, from now on call your slutty aunt Lisa...I like it." We fell asleep naked with our arms around each other.

The next evening we were naked in bed and I put on a porno to watch. It was a mom teaching her son how to please his mother in bed. I told Bobby to pay attention and he became glued to the TV screen.

The video started out with the mom going into her son's room wearing just a short satin coverup and nothing else. Then she let the coverup fall as she moved closer to her son who was sitting in his bed. She then sat on the bed with him and told him to feel her up, which he did. Then the mom laid on the bed and had his son lay down alongside him. She kissed him as she slid his briefs off of his body. His cock was already hard.

Then she started sucking his cock...after a few minutes she laid back down and told her son to lick her pussy. He did as instructed and then she told him to suck her clit and slide his tongue in and out her cunt. Without hesitation, he did what she told him. Soon, her hips were rising up and down and she pushed his face into her pussy as she started moaning and then she came as her grip kept his face at her pussy.

After she stopped coming, she told him that he did really well and that was a good first lesson on pleasing his mother.

The porno ended and I looked at Bobby and said, "That's how I want you to please me, ok Bobby?" "Yes, Lisa. Want me to please you now?" "Yes, Bobby."

Then I laid down and he positioned his mouth at my pussy. In no time at all, he started licking my pussy and slipping his tongue into my cunt. Then he managed to find my clit and started sucking on that. As he did that, he managed to get into 69 and as he was eating me, my mouth found his cock and I started sucking it.

My hips were rising off of the bed as I was ready to explode. I knew Bobby was ready to cum as I could feel his balls swell. Just then I climaxed with a yell and even squirted into his mouth as he filled my mouth with his cum.

We were both spent and in a few minutes I told him he was terrific and that he ate me like he'd been doing it for years. To say we were both satisfied was putting it mildly. For the rest of the night we fucked in several positions, the one he liked best was the cowgirl, as we both thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Over the next few days we watched lot of porn and he got a great education which he put to good use.

I have never had so much sex as with my nephew. I couldn't keep up with him to both of our delight.

We continued our lovemaking every chance we got and before we knew it, several months went by. We then realized that our time together was running out with three months left.

Then one day I got a call from my sister. She told me that they would be coming back in two weeks and that arrangements have to be made for Bobby to come home.

I told her that I would make the necessary arrangements as soon as she gave the date that she wanted him home.

When Bobby came home from his part time job I told him about the phone call and that his mom wants him back in a couple of weeks. He was visibly upset but I told him that we knew it would happen and that we had a great time. I also told him that we could still communicate with each other and that he is a terrific young man.

Anyway, for the next few days, we made use of every available minute to enjoy each other.

The day finally arrived when he had to leave. I couldn't bear to say goodbye to him at the airport so we said our goodbyes at the house. As he got in the cab, he waved goodbye to me and when the cab drove away, I cried.

The End....