Me and My Nephew

Story Info
My nephew stays with me.
1.9k words
4.45
43.1k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nephew Robert, Bobby and I have had a great relationship since my 22 year old sister, now 40, gave birth to him 18 years ago. As the older sister at 24, now 42 I always spoiled him and was the one who he came to for advice or had a problem. I didn't take the place of his parents but he just felt more comfortable with me. I always encouraged him to speak to his parents and let them help him.

Overall, Bobby was a very good boy...a good student...worked part time so he didn't have to ask mom and dad for spending money.

One day my sister called me and told me that her husband got a great offer at work but he had to spend a year overseas and that was the problem since Bobby was in his last year in high school.

I thought about it and told her that Bobby could stay with me. He could finish his year in school by taking his courses on-line, if he could get permission from his school. My sister said she would go to the school and see if that was possible.

The next day my sis called me and told me that she got approval for Bobby to finish his senior year by taking his courses on-line. She then told me she would get back to me once she worked out all the details.

A few days later, my sis called me and said she had everything worked out. She asked me if I was ok with having him stay with me for a year. I told her it wouldn't be a problem since I had the room, we got along fine & I worked from home. She thanked me and said Bobby would be coming in five days. I told her I couldn't wait for my nephew.

Over the next few days I got everything in order. His bedroom was a little tight but it would be fine. I made sure he had a small desk so he could put his laptop on it for school work.

I only had one bathroom we would have to share. The shower was big however... beveled glass on two sides with a clear glass door.

The living room was a nice size as was the kitchen. All in all, Bobby should be comfortable while he's here.

The backyard was small but private with a bbq grill. It was fine for me to sunbathe in the nude, something I would have to put on hold while Bobby was here.

Finally, the day arrived and I went to pick him up at the airport. Finally, I saw him coming into the terminal...I yelled out, "Bobby, over here... over here." He saw me and rushed to me. We hugged and I gave him a kiss on his cheek. "My, you've grown some. You're not my little nephew anymore." He laughed and hugged and thanked me for letting him stay with me.

We chatted on the way to get his luggage then to my car. The ride home was nothing but chatting away for both of us.

We finally reached my house and went inside and showed Bobby to his room. I gave him the tour of the place and then he went and unpacked and got settled in.

By the time he was done, it was dinner time. I had already prepared a meal and just had to heat it up. It must have been good because my nephew finished everything. We cleaned up and then relaxed in the living room.

"I want to thank you again Aunt Luisa. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay here."

"I'm glad to have you. And, I hope you have some fun while you're here. Your mother is a great person but she is a little on the boring side."

We laughed and Bobby replied, "You know Aunt Luisa, nobody would believe you two are sisters. You two are so different."

"Before I forget, there is no dress code here...whatever you feel like wearing or not wearing is fine. Bedtime is 11:00 p.m. and breakfast is at 9:00 a.m. Lunch is at noon and dinner at 6:30. If you want something special to eat or drink, let me know so I can have it in the house. You're an adult now so I expect you to act like one. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am, Aunt Luisa."

Before we knew it, it was almost 10:30 p.m. "Bobby, I'm going to take a shower then hit the bed. Sleep well...see you in the morning."

"Ok Aunt Luisa"

I went into my bedroom and got a short nightgown, something I never wear and headed to the shower.

I started the water as I got undressed, then got in the shower. As I was lathering up, I heard Bobby knock on the door. "Yes Bobby..." "I hate to bother you but I have to use the bathroom. Coming out soon?"

"I just got in...come in and do what you have to."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Just come in."

I heard the door open and his footsteps as he went over to the commode. When he stopped I kinda peeked and saw him take out his cock to pee. My mouth dropped when I saw how big his cock was. My little nephew wasn't so little. I watched until he finished and put it away. I don't know why, but I positioned myself in front of the clear shower door so he could get a good look on his way out. Then I heard his footsteps as he passed me in the shower.

"Thanks Aunt Luisa. Sorry to bother you."

"No problem Bobby."

I finished my shower, put on my nightgown and went to bed. I had a restless night to say the least.

In the morning I got up not remembering that I had a guest and went to prepare breakfast in my short nightgown, which was quite revealing.

As I was making breakfast, Bobby came in wearing a pair of dungaree shorts. As soon as I saw him I gave a shriek...and ran out to my bedroom. I put something on and came back out.

"Forgive me Bobby, but I forgot you were here. I'm sorry."

Laughing, he replied, "Aunt Luisa, I've seen naked women before. Hell, I've even seen my mom naked a couple of times. I'm ok with whatever you wear or don't wear."

"You've seen your mom naked?"

"Yes."

"How do we compare?" As I laughed.

Smiling, he said, "She has nothing on you Aunt Luisa. You got her beat by a mile." As he laughed.

We both laughed and had our breakfast and caught up on what we've been up to. After breakfast I went to my computer and Bobby went to his laptop to get it ready for his school work which was going to start in two days.

The day went by quietly and soon we had dinner. Bobby told me he was going to look for a part time job to earn some spending money. I told him that would be fine but to check with me before he commits to anything. He said he would.

We watched some TV and then Bobby told me he wanted to take a shower and I told that would be fine. I went to the bathroom and made sure he had everything. I left him one small towel to dry himself with knowing he would need a much larger one and would have to call me to bring it to him, affording me a better look at his manhood.

Around 10:00 he went to take his shower. I waited awhile and his voice rang out, "Aunt Luisa, I need a bigger towel. Can you bring me one?" "Ok. Be right there."

I got the large towel and brought it to the bathroom, knocked on the door and went in. As I dropped off the towel, I got a good view of his big cock and balls. "Here you go Bobby." Then I left.

I went back to the living room and waited to see if Bobby would come in. Sure enough Bobby came in wearing the large towel wrapped around himself and sat besides me on the couch.

"Did you have a nice shower?"

"I sure did. Thanks for bringing me that towel.

"No problem. It was my fault. I left you the wrong one. I'm sorry."

"Now we're even."

"What are you talking about?"

"Aunt Luisa, I'm 18 but I'm not stupid." As he smiled.

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Last night you gave me a show, one that was very appreciated. Tonight, you gave me a small towel knowing you would have to bring me a large one so you could get a good view, which I hope you did. Am I correct?"

Blushing and feeling foolish, I said, "Guilty as charged. Forgive an old pervert."

He laughed and replied, "Let's do this...why don't we just wear anything we want or nothing at all if that is ok. We are both adults and that would resolve everything."

"Ok. Agreed." We smiled and laughed.

By now, it was time for bed. I went to my bedroom, got naked and finger fucked myself in my bed until I had multiple orgasms as I pictured Bobby's cock and balls.

The next morning I got up put on a pair of thongs and a loose t-shirt with no bra. Bobby came into the kitchen wearing only his briefs which showed a nice bulge.

We smiled and as we were enjoying a nice breakfast Bobby said, "Nice outfit Aunt Luisa." "So is yours Bobby." We both laughed.

Then I said, "For fucking sake, this is ridiculous. Let's just get fucking naked already."

"If you are ok with it, so am I." In an instant we were both naked. My erect nipples and his semi hard cock there for each of us to see.

Then I pulled him to me and kissed him on the lips. He returned my kiss as his tongue slipped into my mouth. His hands were all over me as I moved my hand to his cock and grabbed his shaft. He moaned a little and then I knelt in front of him and slipped my mouth over his cock head and started sucking it. Then I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, every now and then sucking his balls. A few minutes later, I got up and led him to my bed...

"Fuck me Bobby. Fuck your Aunt Luisa."

We got on my bed and pressed our bodies together. His cock pushing into me. His hands rubbing my pussy as he sucked on my nipples. Here I was, a mature woman, his aunt, practically begging him to fuck his aunt.

He mounted me as I spread my legs for him to access me. In seconds his big, hard cock was firmly seated in my cunt. In a second he started fucking me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and told him to fuck me harder. He did as I asked as my body arched upward with his every thrust.

"I'm going to cum Aunt Luisa."

"Ok Bobby, cum in your aunt's cunt. I'm safe."

Then I felt his warm cum filling my cunt...God it felt so good. My legs still wrapped around his torso would not let him go until every drop of his cum was in me. Finally, we rested as we were both spent.

"That was great Aunt Luisa."

"I'm glad you liked it...there is plenty more to cum... you'll be here for a year, remember. By the way, I think it better if you sleep in my bed, it's bigger and offers more benefits."

"Yes, Aunt Luisa. My mother told me to listen to you." As he gave an impish grin.