Me and My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

The next year Robin got married and stopped joining us for the group photo sessions, at least so she thought. The year after that my oldest brother got married and, unlike his new brother-in-law Robin's husband, who didn't want another man to see his wife naked, my brother actually WANTED nude photos of HIS wife and she was willing to oblige. But the kicker came when my mother insisted that what really was needed was a group photo of all five of the family women including her, my new sister-in-law, me and my two sisters. So Robin had to come back for that year's edition and Mummy and Heidi, my brother's wife, joined us for a group photo. Of course Mummy, still the Dutch girl at heart, insisted we all be naked so Robin had to put it out there one more time, husband or no.

Well I must report we had a grand old time. The first surprise was my brother came with his new wife so they could have photos taken together but they did them in the studio so I was denied the opportunity to see his privates but, as one might have expected, HE got to see all of US buck naked when we took the group photos. So much for other men not seeing Robin's nude body. Well, at least he was family.

The highlight for me was seeing Heidi in the nude. A runner, she was thin but nevertheless had decent tits, set off no doubt by the flatness of her tummy. Not a beach girl she was almost lily white. She showed no sign of modesty and readily stripped for the camera which made me think this was NOT her first time. I studied her body with great interest, knowing this was the body my brother was screwing every night. I'm sure it was impolite but I looked at her pussy with a steadier gaze than I should have, knowing this was the cunt my brother was putting his dick into on a regular basis.

As I mentioned we hadn't been doing group shots so we could have our own nudes and show them to our own friends or hang them at home or give them to the men in our lives without showing the other sisters nude. Now we were indeed doing a group shot but it was mostly for Mummy's benefit and though we would all get copies we were all sure the others would be discreet. Beyond that we needed to decide just how much the group shots would show. Of course we would all be completely naked but as I had learned posing nude for Harry not all nudes were created equal as far as what you could see was concerned.

The big issue in posing the group pictures was pussy, whose and how much to show. We all agreed we needed at least one pose where everybody put her bunny hole right out there. We wanted at least one shot of how we each really looked and that meant showing our girlhoods plainly. Mummy of course was more than ready to show pink. So was Molly. So was I though I might have felt more enthusiastic if my brother wasn't watching. Robin was cool to the idea but realized she needed to show herself in at least some of the shots. Heidi was completely shameless as long as she wasn't the only one who had to display herself. Of course the brother that was watching us was her husband who apparently was used to inspecting what she had to offer.

The biggest highlight of course was my brother seeing his mother and all three of his sisters in the altogether. Given Mummy's Dutch proclivity for wandering about the house naked it wasn't his first time seeing all of her. At forty five her body was not as tight as in her youth but her boobs were still the most impressive among us, tanned to the same color as the rest of her due to her insistence on nude sunbathing. She no longer displayed the near six pack she had always prided herself on but she was shaved clean and her thighs and her bum, though a bit bigger than a few years back, were still hard for anyone her age to compete with. No doubt my brother appreciated his extended view of her ample bosom, the softness of her bum and several good glimpses of the pussy that had given birth to us all, glistening there we and pink in the sun.

Speaking of glistening wet and pink in the sun, when I felt my brother's eyes on MY bare body I soon started to glisten down there too. Nudity is not something to be ashamed of your sister letting you see her naked once in a while means she's comfortable with her body and that's a good thing. Actually since I turned eighteen he saw me naked a lot. I figured I didn't look different the second time or the third or the hundredth so there were no surprises. Since he'd seen me naked once I could walk around naked as much as I wanted. Now that I was older, like twenty two, and much sexier I'm sure he was tempted by seeing me nude and when he saw me undressed when we were alone I'm sure I was hard for him to resist. I might be his sister but I was still a girl and he would certainly enjoy us being naked together and we would be taking a risk but I knew I would make sure nothing happened between the two of us beyond maybe letting him pat me down or squeezing something.

I saw him looking at Robin, who had inherited Mummy's ample breasts and wondered how she felt with him seeing her bareass naked. She was the most modest of the three of us and was careful about changing when he was around. She said she didn't care if he saw her in her bra and panties, but would never take them off with him there. I told her I felt completely comfortable with him seeing me naked and suggested that she be a little more relaxed about it, and if she was comfortable with him seeing her in her bra and panties she should be comfortable taking them off with him there just to change. But she wasn't and now that he was seeing her nude she wouldn't look at him which made me wonder if he had ever tried anything on her.

Lastly there was Molly, undeniably the prettiest of us. When he saw her nude he was seeing something a lot of guys would gladly have paid to see. And as far as glistening pink in the sun she didn't need a boy there to make her glisten. If he was tempted by seeing me and Robin, no doubt seeing Molly would make him forget all about us. She couldn't care less if he saw her undress and if he was tempted by seeing her nude if they were alone she never would have realized it. Once she was of age instead of trying to preserve the mystery and keeping covered up she just showed him what she looked like completely naked right away and then she could do it all the time.

Speaking of Molly, the next year was her last. She got engaged that year and still joined us one more time but the following year she got married and that was that so I was alone. Two years after that I finally made it to the altar but I kept coming each year and still do. Every year it seems there's something different. Two of the years I was pregnant and I went both to Harry and Pieter for nude pictures. Since Harry was closer I went to him every month both times and we sold a zillion nude pictures of me, including a package of eight by tens of me month by month.

Nothing made me hornier than the pregnant photos. When Harry was done I'd head right for the bathroom, lock the door and stick my hand between my legs. I'd screw my eyes shut and rock back and forth fingering myself as fast as I could until my tits felt like they were on fire and the tight spot above my cunt just released and I'd just keep rubbing my clit and finally I'd start to get off and it was just tremendous and I was so fucking horny it just seemed to go on and on and I just came and came and came. It seemed like it lasted for an hour but it was really only maybe five minutes and then finally, slowly, I'd start to come back to earth again with my chest heaving and my breasts all flush and sweat coming off me and breathing so hard and I'd almost faint. Half an hour later I'd come out of there all disheveled. Harry never turned a hair.

I mentioned one year Pieter started getting into this breast fetish kind of thing and he never really got over it. I learned to appreciate his interest and rather welcomed it as long as he never tried to cop a feel. I have always marveled at the sensuality of a girl's breasts, both mine and those of girls I've had the chance to be intimate with. I loved my own boobs and all the pleasure they had brought me and loved to have them photographed. And they've brought many guys pleasure too along the way, both guys who I've been with and guys who've bought my photographs. Every time I bare my chest for a boy or for the camera just doing it gets me half the way off and I hope that never changes. Even when I'm been tied up to be breast whipped and I know my boobs are going to bring me great pain I love every minute of it because I know the pain will get me off.

One year, when I was thirty I think, I did some pussy shots with Harry, something I'd never do with Pieter. I had seen this series of photos that made girl's cunts look like flowers and I wanted to see if we could do it too. So for the first time I spread'em for the camera. My legs, that is. The photos came out very well, as I knew they would. Not because I have a great cunt but because Harry is a near great photographer, nice color shots of my pussy and me along with it. Some of the cunt shots are just cunts on a nice background, with the girl's body edited out but we kept me in my shots.

I should mention I don't usually mind people seeing me nude in photos, after all you could populate a medium sized town with the people who have. Even my Dad has seen me nude in photos, and for that matter a few times in real life. Nevertheless, I always try to protect him from having to see my mountain flower, with occasional slip ups. So one person who never sees the cunt shots is he. At least not the ones Harry took. What he has seen is the group photos Pieter took because Mummy freely displays them. So Dad is one of few men who can say he has seen nude photos of all three of his own daughters and of his daughter-in-law. Not sure how he feels about that.

Anyway, both me and my husband use my cunt shots to masturbate and sometimes he watches me do it. It doesn't take long. A few quick strokes and I feel the ache inside me, deep inside, that tells me I'll soon get off. As I lay there that's all I want in the world. I don't really care what it takes to get me there. All I care about is the deep delicious pressure inside me, the warmth in my breasts, the quivering of my ass, the wetness of my cunt. I can smell myself, the smell of sex, the smell of a wet and horny girl, a girl who's ready, legs spread and willing. Touch me. Down there, almost anywhere and my thin brown body would explode and three strokes more and finally my cunt explodes and I scream with the relief I can only get from my body can give me. It's almost more than I can bear. And all I need is my pussy and two fingers on my right hand.

Well. I digress. Anyway every Spring I drive to Hull to see Pieter and every year he sends Mummy the bill. I still see Mummy in the nude every summer as she lies in the sun on the porch off my parents' bedroom. She still looks great for her age. And she always has a smile on her face because Daddy can still get it up. I know because Mummy told me.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers
12