Me and My Teacher

Story Info
Encounter with former teacher.
912 words
3.86
28.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 2006, and I had just graduated from my high school in Bangkok, Thailand. I had decided to go out for a few drinks with my friends, when I bumped into my former Design Technology teacher, Ms. Michaela Gillespie. Ms. G. Was a forty-ish, red-headed English woman with prominent features, a curvy womanly figure and a fondness for wearing g-strings with see-through white trousers. She made a point of bending over the school workbenches to give all of us guys a good look at her beautiful buttocks, and down her shirt to reveal huge, slightly saggy breasts.

Across the bar Ms. Gillespie was wearing a white button-down shirt with a leather miniskirt and calf-length leather boots with heels. She had her ginger hair in a bun and looked flat-out gorgeous, like only a woman in her maturity can look. Ms. Gillespie was quite clearly drunk and so was I, so, paying no heed to common sense I decided to approach her. The conversation quickly progressed from the subject of my grades to 'what such a pretty lady was doing out all by herself', and we ordered more drinks. Ms. Gillespie seemed lonely, and I pointed out that technically, she was no longer my teacher. She didn't need much persuading, and by the end of the night I found myself in the back of a taxi with Ms. G on our way to her apartment, which was located only a ten-minute ride away. I couldnt believe my luck! Ms. Gillespie kissed me passionately, and placed my hand onto her thigh. As she spread her legs, I could smell sweat, wet pussy and a hint of piss wafting up from her crotch. My dick began to harden in my jeans. I ran my fingers up under her skirt and encountered a mass of bushy pubic hair which ran onto her thighs. Ms. G's breathing deepened, and she began to fondle my dick and balls through my pants.

We started undressing each other in the elevator, and by the time we were in her front door, my erect penis throbbed majestically in the cool air. Ms. G nodded approvingly at my cock and the 5mm thick prince albert -piercing in the tip, and dropped to her knees. She slurped my dick up and down while fondling my balls with one hand, straying over to prod my asshole with her middle finger. It was the best blowjob I'd ever had, and soon I had to grab her by the back of the head and slow her down to avoid busting my nut immediately. I pulled her to her feet and stripped off her shirt and bra, exposing heavy, saggy breasts with large dark brown areolas and big nipples which pointed downwards. I peeled off her skirt and found she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her mass of dark, reddish pubic hair extended down from her navel and spread onto her upper thighs. Her cunt was so wet I could basically taste it in the air.

Ms. Gillespie pushed me into a sitting position onto her bed, and pulled out a tube of lubricant from under the covers. Nudging my legs apart and lifting my scrotum, she squirted a generous amount of lube onto my anus, and inserted a finger. My dick throbbed even harder. Ms. G reached out under the bed and pulled out two matching black butt plugs, and manoeuvered herself around into a 69 position over me lying down. She handed me one of the butt plugs from between her legs and gestured for me to insert it into her anus. I spat onto the butt plug, and began to rub it into her pulsating anus. My dick deep in her throat, Ms. G proceeded to insert the other plug into my anus. It was a little tight and a new sensation, but i enjoyed it. My dick throbbed with my heartbeat as I buried my lips, tongue and nose in Ms. G's full bush and nozzled against her labia. Ms G moaned, and I inserted two fingers in her hot wet slit. Unable to concentrate, she stopped sucking my dick and buried her face in my groin. I fingered and lapped at her pussy, and soon with an almighty moan she came in a series of convulsions which sent the butt plug rocketing out of her anus.

Ms Gillespie climbed off my face and laid on her back, her beautiful pussy spread open for me like a flower in full bloom. She told me she was too sensitive after having an orgasm, and encouraged me to fuck her in the ass instead. I pushed the tip of my dick past her anal sphincter and began to thrust with long, smooth strokes. I wasn't going to last long after her treatment, and indicated this to her. She just nodded and told me to pull out before I finished, as she wanted to lap up my cum. Feeling the pressure building in my balls, I pulled out and climbed over her hips. Paying no heed to the flecks of shit on my cock, Ms. Gillespie slurped up my dick and moaned with her eyes closed as I pumped my seed into the back of her throat. We lay there, my softening dick in her mouth and fell asleep soon thereafter. Needless to say, it wasn't the last time we fucked, and ever since, I've had a crazy kink for putting things up my butt.