Neighborhood MILF Hunter Pt. 01

Story Info
He meets one of his neighbors.
4.1k words
4.56
62.1k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should start this story by introducing myself. I'm William, a rather average male in my early 20's. I wound up buying a house in a middle class neighborhood about a month ago (that's a different story), and have lived here for a few weeks now. I'm a firefighter, so I work a rotating shift schedule of one day on (24 hours), followed by two days off. Firefighters don't make a lot of money, so most of my co-workers work second or even third jobs. I don't have that problem, in fact I really don't have to work at all (part of that different story that I may tell later), but I'm simply not the type of person to sit around the house all day. I enjoy my job and it keeps me motivated to stay in good physical shape, but again I'm average in that respect as well. I'm six foot, weigh about 200 pounds, and have short dark hair and dark brown eyes. I'm not handsome, but not ugly. As I said, average.

The one thing about me that is unusual is my taste in woman. I don't go for younger women or even girls my own age. They simply do nothing for me. Oh, I enjoy looking at one as much as the next guy, but that's where it ends. I have always enjoyed older, mature woman. I like a woman who has lush curves, whose eyes speak of the experience they have they might be willing to share with you, who are naturally sexy without thinking about it or working hard at it.

I like a woman who doesn't have to fill the silence with annoying chatter all the time. Young girls talk constantly, and if they're not, they're playing on their phones or texting others. While I enjoy my cell phone as much as the next person, it's nice to look at a woman and have her look back at you rather then down at a screen.

I had been living in my neighborhood for a few weeks now, and one woman had particularly caught my eye. Tresa was a fiery Italian-ancestry female that was in her mid-forties. She was small, about 5 foot 4, had short dark hair, about a C cup on top, and a fine ass on the bottom. She would routinely mow her lawn on Saturdays, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching that fine ass on top of those tanned, smooth legs push that mower up and down her yard. She wore a pair of tight white shorts that just covered her fine ass, and a loose top. Her long, dark hair would be pulled up in a bun, exposing that slender neck.

Of course she was married, to a cheerful, rather overweight guy, who sometimes I would see outside working, but for the most part it seemed to be Tresa who was handling the yardwork. Of course I soon made a habit of being outside at the same time, cutting my grass or handling other chores! It certainly made the work go buy easier when I could look over and see that tight body parading around.

I soon realized that Tresa was by nature a very flirtatious women. She always made a point of waving at me, even coming over to my yard and commenting on it and her ideas for it. She always stood just a little closer then was just friendly, so close that I could catch a glimpse of that rather plain white bra and those two heavenly globes that it contained down the front of her loose shirt. If she noticed me looking at her chest she never said anything, or made an effort to cover up either. I soon grew used to reciprocating the favor, walking over and semi-ogling her, making small talk with her and her husband. He was fairly quiet, and I was a little surprised that he didn't keep his rather sexy wife on a tighter leash but who was I to complain?

This led to more touchy-feely moments, where I would take the time to rest my hand briefly on her shoulder or caress her softly above the top of her shirt collar on her back. She would reciprocate, often touching me on my arm or giving me one of those side hugs. Never once did she do anything to indicate the attention was unwanted. Instead, she made comments along the lines of she would have to come over and share a wine cooler with me some evening. Since her husband was home at night, I wondered about that a bit but never questioned it.

We also started talking in the mornings when she was on her way to work. She would often be leaving for work just after I was getting home, and she would stop and talk while I was getting my mail out of the mailbox. I'd lean down and talk to her through the passenger window. Unfortunately she was in some type of medical job that let her wear scrubs, which did nothing to show off that beautiful body underneath. However, it was nice to see her fully made up, with dark red lipstick, eye shadow, and mascara. She really was a very attractive woman.

We were mowing grass at the same time the next weekend and she waved at me, gesturing to come over and rest beneath the shade of a tree in her yard. I was glad to take her up on the invitation, and we sat there for several minutes, me enjoying those long legs spread out and her chest slightly pushed out, showing off her titties to full perfection. I know she noticed me moving around in an effort to conceal the massive hard on she was giving me, but she said nothing, and I could've sworn that she was turning me on deliberately. It made me nervous when her husband walked over, but he seemed oblivious to his wife's display of her charms and she ignored him totally, carrying on the innocuous conversation we were having about the weather lately. He didn't stay long and went back inside.

This behavior was explained the next time I walked out to get my mail after getting home and she was leaving for work. She pulled over and rolled her window down, and naturally I leaned over.

"Morning, William."

"Morning, Tresa. How are you doing this morning?"

"Okay, I guess." I could hear in her tone she was feeling a bit down.

"What's wrong?" She hemmed and hawed for a moment, but it soon all came pouring out. It turned out her husband was a drunk, coming home and drinking every night. He had even missed work a few times, and was becoming more and more difficult to live with. Saturday he'd been half plastered all day, and after coming outside when I had seen him had gone back inside and passed out on the sofa.

"He's not even paying attention to me in the bedroom anymore. I've talked to an attorney, and I'm thinking about getting a divorce.

"Tresa, I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Oh, I'm not sorry about him. Frankly I'm tired of him always being drunk and dealing with his sorry ass every night. I'm just a little lonely."

"Well, I'd be glad to keep you company one night!"

"Oh, William, you're so sweet! I'd like to meet someone but when I talked to my attorney he said if I had an affair and was caught, that it would cause a lot of problems during the divorce."

"Tresa, you don't deserve him. I've always thought how sweet and wonderful a woman you are, and I'm sorry that you're having this happen to you."

She smiled at me, those lips with that dark red lipstick she wore beckoning me, "Oh, William, you've always been so kind to me. You always make me feel so much better. Thank you!" She put out one tanned arm and touched my hand resting on the windowsill.

I covered her hand for a moment, smiling at her. "You're more than welcome! You deserve better!"

She smiled, and I saw a glimmer in her eye. "You're right, I do!" She looked at the dashboard clock. "I've got to get going but I'll see you later! Are you home today?" I nodded and she waved, pulling away and going down the street.

That evening I heard a horn beep as I was walking out to get my trash can back. Tresa was driving by and waving at me. I watched her pull into her driveway and saw her walking down to her mailbox. She saw me standing there and waved at me to come over. I walked over and we stood together in the driveway.

"So, how was work today?" As usual she stood just a little closer then friendly, and I could just barely catch a glimpse of the plain white bra she was wearing under her loose scrub top when I looked down at her.

"Long and tiring. What did you do all day?"

"This and that. Did a few chores around the house, went out for lunch."

"I bet with some beautiful female, no doubt!" There was a hint of envy along with a touch of jealousy in her voice at that, and I quickly responded.

"No, I was by myself. After all, you were at work so there was no beautiful woman to take."

"Oh, William!" she said in a shocked / pleased voice. "I'm a long way from beautiful." "Okay, how about a hot MILF?" I asked with a wink and a leer at her.

She popped me on the arm and giggled. "You better behave."

"Why? I don't see your husband around right now and you look pretty damn good to me!"

She looked at me under those long eyelashes and I watched the gears turn in her head. "No, Pete went to work tonight. He had to pull a night shift. If he hadn't gone in he'd probably be looking for a new job."

"So you're all by yourself tonight?" Again I winked at her, and this time gently rested my hand on her shoulder, rubbing it gently. I felt her soften under my probing fingers. "My gosh, Tresa, you're tight as a drum. You need a massage." Daring a bit, I slipped one hand under the loose top and rubbed her naked skin.

She sighed in pleasure. "And I suppose you're willing to give me one?" Her words may have been meant to be sharp, but they came out as husky and the beginnings of arousal. "Why don't you come up to the house? I need to talk to you anyways and you're always so sweet to me. I . . I really don't want to be alone right now."

We walked up the driveway together and went inside her house, and I looked around, noting the décor and the various items scattered about. She closed the door then looked at me hesitantly, standing with her back to it, staring at me. "I'm sorry. I think I'm making a mistake. You really shouldn't be in here right now. I know you're attracted to me, but I am married. I'm sorry that I've been flirting with you, and I didn't mean to lead you on, but we need to stop before anything else happens."

I took a long step forward, and ran my hand down her face, holding my hand under her chin, tilting her head back gently. Surprisingly, she didn't move my hand away, instead raising her hand, touching my wrist and gently running it down my arm, looking into my eyes. "Like this?" I leaned down and gently kissed those beautiful red lips.

She didn't respond but she didn't pull away either. I softly broke the kiss and she asked quietly, "What are you doing? You can't kiss me, I'm married! We have to stop!"

"Why? You said it yourself that he's drunk when he's home and he's been neglecting you in the bedroom. You're simply too sexy not to have some man in your life who appreciates what a truly stunning woman you are."

"Oh, I just don't know." I leaned forward again and kissed her again, this time putting my arms around her and gently pulling her towards me, running my hands down across that fantastic, tight ass and squeezing it. She hesitated, then returned my kiss, tentatively at first, then becoming more aggressive, her mouth opening and her tongue coming into my mouth. Mine did the same and we stood there for endless moments, trading deep kisses and running our hands over each other.

Finally, she pulled away for a breath.

"You know, we shouldn't be doing this."

"No one will ever know." I took one of her small hands, with the bright red fingernail polish on it, and moved it to the hard bulge in the front of my shorts. I used her hand to rub it for a moment, and she continued to do so after I let go, almost mesmerized. "Are you sure you want to stop?"

Tresa shook her head slowly. "No. It's been so long since I had a man, a real man." Within moments she was pulling me towards her again, her own lust mounting, her tongue coming into my mouth, her arms around me, and we stood together, our tongues dancing in an sinuous dance with each other, lips crushing against each other. I ran my hands down her back and again caressed that fine ass, squeezing it hard, feeling her panties under the pants. I desperately wanted what they were covering. I felt her hands roving over my back, and I finally couldn't take it any longer.

I slid both hands down and into the waistband of her scrub pants, sliding them down her smooth, tanned legs. She looked down at me, lust warring with fear of the consequences on her face, as she raised one foot and then the other, stepping out of them. She reached for the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head, dropping it to the floor in front of her, as I knelt in front of her. Her hands ran over my well developed arms and shoulders as I ran my own hands up and down her smooth, tanned legs.

We were now both partially undressed, and I stood up, reaching out and taking her hand. She didn't resist as I led her into the master bedroom and we stood in front of her marital bed. She began to play with the short hair on my scalp as I again knelt down in front of her, sending weird tingles through me as her hands ran gently around and over my head. She lifted her legs as I took off her shoes and socks, then I stood as I lifted her top while she raised her arms. She was wearing nothing but a bra and panties now, not the sexy lingerie you see in porno movies but the everyday items that women wear. No set of lingerie had ever fired my lust so completely before. I kicked off my own shoes, rapidly shucked off my own pants, and stood there as well in my boxers. My cock was fully erect now, making a massive tent in the front of the white material.

Tresa unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the ground, then slid the panties down. She stood in front of me, naked, her hairy love mound exposed, her C-cups slightly drooping but both nipples proudly standing upright. I bent over and kissed one erect nipple, feeling her mew with pleasure as I concentrated on sucking her beautiful breast. She pulled my head hard against her body as I moved from one lovely breast to the other. As I did, she pulled down my underwear. When my proud cock sprang out, long and hard, she made a soft sound of excitement and reached for it with one hand, cupping it and running her hand up and down it with those sexy red fingernails. Seeing that small hand with that wedding ring, looking around the room at the various family photos, knowing I was going to bed this delectable married female in her own bed was one of the most erotic things that had ever happened to me.

I stepped out of my boxers, and she pulled me closer, kneeling in front of me. "I want this, I want this so badly," she said, then opened her mouth and engulfed my dick fully. I placed my hands on the back of her head, her hands pulling against my ass, as she began sucking it.

Her head bobbed back and forth slowly, lovingly, sending fire through my loins as those sweet red lips moved back and forth. She used one hand to play with my balls, then took my cock out of her mouth and kissed it up and down, then sucking on each ball as her hand lightly stroked up and down on my dick. But she would return to my cock, sucking it and it felt like a warm, wet vacuum cleaner was attached to it. She was even able to take it all the way to the base and I groaned aloud, "Oh my God, Tresa, you're so good at that!"

It was one of the best blow jobs I'd ever had, and the sight of the hand with the wedding ring on it just added to the erotic thrill of the moment. I was quickly at a precipice, but before I could plunge over the edge I gently pushed her head back, watching as my cock popped out of her mouth, a long sliver of saliva dripping off the end. She said, "You don't know how many times I laid here in bed thinking about doing this to you. My husband drunkenly snoring on the couch, I'd fantasize about you and me in this bedroom doing this."

I smiled wickedly. "I guess it's my turn then to fulfill my own fantasy."

I reached up under her armpits and lifted her onto the edge of the bed. Those smooth legs fell apart as she sat down, and it was my turn to kneel on the floor and begin kissing up her creamy thighs. I admired her pussy, short dark hair surrounded it, neatly trimmed, already partially open and glistening with moisture. She was playing with her breasts as I began kissing her love mound. She grabbed my head and let out with a loud moan of pleasure as I finally reached her juicy love box. I used my tongue to tease and caress every inch of her wet cunt and her small love button. As I did so, she began to moan harder and harder.

'Oh, William, that's so good. Right there, baby, right there. Oh, my God, you're so good at that." I continued feasting on her and felt both her legs tighten around my head as I licked one sensitive spot. I knew I had found a trigger point, and concentrated my attentions there as she began moaning even louder. "Yes, right there. Yes! Oh God, my husband hasn't done that in so long! Don't stop, please don't stop! Oh, God, your tongue feels so good! Yes, Yes, Yes, oh my God, I'm coming!" Her legs clamped around my head and her juices flowed and I tasted the electric tingle as her orgasm blasted through her. As she relaxed, I pulled back and looked at her face, twisted with pleasure as she panted furiously.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes again, seeing me looking over her tight body, slowly stroking my erect cock. "Come here, baby, it's your turn." She backed further onto the bed and I climbed on top of her, kissing her long and deep. I then worked my way down her neck and to those lovely breasts I had admired for so long. One of her hands was stroking and playing with my meat as I sucked one dark nipple then the other. I could feel her legs spread under me, and my dick move even closer to her inviting pussy.

"God, fuck me now! I want to feel you inside me, I want you to pound me so hard, God, make me come again and again!"

I smiled. "Your wish is my command." She was already so wet that I had no trouble sliding my hard penis into her cunt, and she moaned as it penetrated deep within her.

"Oh, God, it feels so good. I haven't felt anything like that in years." I could feel her pussy, still tight after having a child, grip and release my cock, hot and wet tightness engulfing me. Her legs went even higher and her knees bent, locking her heels behind my back. "Give it to me William, fuck me hard right now. I need it so badly!"

I began to fuck her, ramming my dick into her with long, smooth strokes as she moaned and her hands grasped me, her fingernails digging into my back. I bent down, exchanging long, deep kisses with her, my tongue driving deep into her mouth as my dick drove deep into that steaming snatch.

I knew I wouldn't last long, and I could feel Tresa tightening under me as well. "Yes, William, yes, keep going, pound me. Oh, God you feel so good inside me. God, you're fucking me so good! Don't stop, please don't stop! Fuck this old married pussy! Fuck me!"

The dirty talk sent me over the edge as I rammed my dick deep into her and felt my orgasm overtake me as she also tightened up, clamping her legs around me and shaking as she too came in an explosive climax.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, my dick eventually softening and falling out, releasing her juices to dribble onto the bedspread. Both of us were breathing hard and we curled up together, running our hands over each other. After we had both recovered, I rolled off of her and she rolled over to face me.

"So, now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Am I just supposed to go back to my husband like nothing ever happened?"

"Why not?"

"Oh my God, that was the most amazing sex I've ever had! You are incredible! I want you again right now!"

"Oh, really?" and I took one of her hands and pulled it down to my semi-rigid dick. As she held it, she felt it begin to stiffen again. She squealed, "Oh my God, I can't believe it! I've never had this happen before!"

I smiled and said, "You inspire me. Get up on your hands and knees." She quickly rolled over and presented her cute little ass, wiggling it at me. I got to my knees behind it, savoring the sight, then I grabbed her by the waist and my hard dick slammed into her now slushy love hole. It was still tight though, and she let out with a load moan as I commenced ramming her from behind, every now and then reaching around and feeling one of her bouncing titties. I was grunting with pleasure, she was almost yelling at me to fuck her harder and faster, and soon we once again exploded together. This time I was worn out, and soon we were curled up together on the bedspread again.

12