Me and My Temper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomThum
TomThum
174 Followers

Laura had been watching and filming the whole time. She probably wanted to be fucked, but I sure as hell wasn't going to fuck her with an audience. I'd screw her good tonight, but that was between the two of us. I instructed Laura and Maria to tip Tony and his chair over so he was on his back. Then I made Maria squat over him and told Tony to suck my sperm out of her. At the same time I told Maria to clean herself off my cock. Laura was degrading Maria and calling her a slut. I told Maria to keep giving me a blow job while Tony worked on her down there. I think Maria had a few mini-orgasms in the time it took, but eventually I was able to orgasm all over Maria's face. I pulled out and dribbled on her face. I didn't produce nearly as much the second time, but it was enough that you could see it on her.

When I was done I looked at Laura. She smiled back, walked over to me and kissed me hard. I got dressed and without a word to our hosts we left. I assume eventually Maria untied Tony, but I didn't really worry about getting our rope back. Laura and I drove home without a word, but as soon as we got home she jumped me. We started in the living room, but we ended up in our bedroom, with her riding me frantically. I wish I had thought ahead and taken some Viagra, because I had a hard time making it through a third round, but Laura went to bed with a satisfied look on her face. I had a hell of a time getting up for work Thursday morning, but life goes on.

* * * * * * * * * *

Of course Tony and Maria were satisfied, but they asked for a repeat performance. They told the other couples as well. We did the same thing for James and Tiffany. Jeff had no interest in being cuckolded again, but what surprised me was when Danielle and Marcus asked us for the same treatment. I made Danielle lock Marcus in his video room and then proceeded to fuck the shit out of her. I slapped her and spanked her. I pinched her nipples and came all over her face. I fucked her up the ass while my wife cheered us on. I took out all of my anger over what they tried to do to us.

I only fucked Danielle once. I did Tiffany three times and Maria four times. After a while I lost interest and Laura was satisfied. Jeff and Sandra got divorced. Tony and Maria moved away. I don't know what happened to Danielle and Marcus. They either moved or divorced or just stopped going out, but they seemed to drop off the face of the Earth. We still see James and Tiffany, but we don't talk much and certainly not about that stuff.

Laura and I are great. She is a little more aggressive in the bedroom. Oral sex is a more frequent occasion in our bedroom, though we still have no interest in anal. Laura loves to remind me that I am the one and only man enough for her. I pride myself on being able to keep my temper in check.

TomThum
TomThum
174 Followers