Me and My Wife's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife gave in to a family friend.
4.2k words
4.22
14k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you read part 1. If not, please do read it for some context.

In Part 1, I shared the first two and most exciting days of my marriage. On day 3, I received an interview call from a huge org in Mumbai. I was stressed about my interviews and got into preparation. I was going over some paperwork at 7pm. Shweta returned from her work, went straight into the shower, and came out in her nightgown. She stood behind me and gave me a hug. I turned around, she was not wearing a bra, moved my hand around, and noticed that she was not wearing a panty either. I got up and pulled her on the bed. I was lifting her gown, and Shweta asked me to finish my interview prep first. By now, her nightgown was already pulled up to her waist and I could see her pussy. I pulled my pants down, and started kissing her legs, slowly moving up. I then lifted her gown all the way up to look at her boobs. I moved up and started kissing her nipples, tummy, and neck. I lined up my dick to fuck her and just then I could not control it, I ejaculated. I could see a slight disappointment on Shweta's face.

I came up with an excuse, "It's probably because I am stressed for the interview."

Shweta said, "No problem. Let us eat dinner first."

During the dinner, Shweta shared about her friend at school. Shweta worked as a professor at a high school. Her friend's name was Dipti and she was married to Sanjeev. They were from Bihar. Shweta asked if we could meet them over the weekend.

I said, "Of course, that would be great."

Then on Sunday afternoon, Dipti and Sanjeev came over to our apartment. They both were a couple years older than Shweta and I. Dipti was tiny, 5', underweight, no figure, and had a pretty flat body. Definitely not my type. Sanjeev was a couple inches shorter than me, but he seemed toned and muscular. Shweta was wearing a tight Indian dress (salwar kurta). I noticed that Sanjeev was ogling her quite a bit. Shweta looked even more voluptuous compared to Dipti. It was a short visit and after they left, I said to Shweta "Sanjeev seemed to be a bit lost because of how beautiful you looked."

She hit my arm and said, "I don't think so, they are a cute couple."

A week had passed since our wedding, I was busy with interviews, Shweta's work had also picked up pace, so she came home way too tired. In the past 7 days, Shweta had an orgasm 2 or 3 times. I must have cummed 10 to 12 times. Since our second day, I was not able to control my premature ejaculation. I would cum within 5 minutes of us feeling each other or seeing her naked or rubbing my dick on her pussy or touching her pussy with my hands or sucking her boobs or kissing her back or just taking her clothes off. I was disappointed in myself. More importantly, I was worried about what Shweta was thinking of me.. I repeatedly apologized to Shweta for not being able to satisfy her. She was always kind in her responses and told me that I was probably stressed because of the job interviews.

A month had gone past, and we had been seeing Dipti and Sanjeev very regularly. Sometimes twice a week. They were renting a nicer apartment, it was bigger, had a terrace, and a view. Dipti shared that the rent is way too high, but Sanjeev has a certain lifestyle that he wants to maintain. That was the first time I heard Shweta's compliment Sanjeev by saying, "He has a great taste."

Finally the good news arrived - I got the job in Mumbai, but that also meant that I had to travel on weekdays. Shweta suggested that if I want to focus on my work and career, it's better that I rent a small apartment in Mumbai and visit her on weekends. That will help me to save travel time and also focus on my work. I agreed. I visited Shweta on Friday nights. By the time I reached home on Fridays, it would be midnight, so I went straight to bed without waking her up. Shweta had to work on Saturdays, she left early on Saturdays and came home in the evenings. That gave us only Saturday night and Sunday. I tried the various options to perform better in sex. I tried to not masturbate for the whole week, but I ejaculated faster than ever. I tried masturbating every day, it helped, but I would cum as soon as I penetrated Shweta, one inch in, and my penis would bail on me. I tried fingering Shweta, but didn't help much. She would enjoy it af first and then complained that it was hurting.

While I was away, Dipti and Sanjeev were good company to my wife. I appreciated them being around. Then one day, Sanjeev came to the apartment. i was away. Shweta had just returned from the school, had changed into her nightgown, and was surprised to see Sanjeev visiting alone. She invited him in and offered him tea. Sanjeev said yes to it. While walking to the kitchen, Shweta tripped on something, she kept her balance, but her toe was hurt. She was in a lot of pain. Sanjeev made her sit and got some ice for her toe. Shweta was sitting on a chair, and Sanjeev was sitting on the floor, he had spread both his legs and had kept Shweta's foot in between his legs while rubbing ice on her toe. Shweta's gown was lifted to her knee and he was holding her ankle with one hand. Sanjeev had a strong urge to move her hand up to her calves, but he didn't. Although touching Shweta's skin was getting to him. After about 20 mins, Shweta told him that it's not hurting as much anymore. While Sanjeev started getting up, Shweta noticed his hard on. She could see the outline and it seemed to be barely containing inside his tight underwear, it also seemed thicker than the incompetent one she had been dealing with. Sanjeev tried to hide it, but the only way to hide his erection was to turn around, and he could not just turn his back on Shweta. Shweta was lost for a few seconds and when she looked up, her eyes met Sanjeev's. Sanjeev stepped forward and bent down to kiss my wife on her lips. My wife didn't do anything to stop him. Shweta's hands automatically went to touch Sanjeev's hair and her lips moved too. The kiss lasted barely 20 seconds, and then my wife came to her senses. She pushed Sanjeev and asked him to leave.

Sanjeev: "But Shweta, this is why I came alone today. I wanted to tell you that I am falling in love with you."

Shweta: "Please leave."

Sanjeev: "Shweta, I am sorry for the kiss, but please hear me out. I am telling the truth."

Shweta: "Please, I am begging you to leave."

Sanjeev: "Ok ok, I am leaving."

Sanjeev left and Shweta started crying. She was alone. Her body was trembling. She felt awful, but she was not sure if it was because she was feeling sorry for me or for Sanjeev. Then she realized that she wanted Sanjeev' to be around. She opened the door and walked fast to the parking, but Sanjeev had just left. She also didn't have his cell and she didnt want to ask me or Dipti. It was only Tuesday. She would not see me until Friday night. On Friday morning I called and told Shweta that I will have to stay for work and I won't be able to see her on the weekend. She was disappointed but she supported me. Right after talking to me, she received a call from Dipti. Dipti was crying on the phone.

Shweta: "Dipti, what happened? Are you ok?"

Dipti (crying) "Sanjeev has moved out"

Shweta: "What? why? when?"

Dipti: "Today, but I have no idea what changed. He had been cold for the past couple months. I knew something was wrong, but had no idea that he would ask me for a divorce."

Shweta: "Divorce?"

Dipti: "Yes, he offered me to take every penny he has, but he wants a Divorce."

Shweta: "let me talk to him."

Dipti: "please, yes, please help"

Shweta: "But I don't have his phone number"

Shwet's body started tingling after she asked Dipti for Sanjeev's phone number.

Dipti: "I will forward it to you right now. But please help."

Shweta: "I will try"

Shweta hung up the phone. She received Dipti's text, and started dialing Sanjeev's cell. Sanjeev answered the call. But Shweta froze after hearing his voice. She disconnected the call. She could feel a wave of excitement running through her body. She knew why. She decided to sit down and put her hands on her forehead. What is going on with me? Then she remembered Dipti, she asked herself, could she be the reason why Sanjeev is leaving Dipti? Then her phone rang. It was Sanjeev.

Sanjeev: "Hi, I received a call from this number. Who is this?"

Shweta: "Hi Sanjeev, it's me, Shweta"

silence for few seconds

Sanjeev: "Hi Shweta, do you need anything?"

Shweta: "No, I was calling for Deepti. She..."

Sanjeev: "I am sorry Shweta. You should not be pulled into this."

Shweta: "But why, why are you guys splitting up?"

Sanjeev: "I can only love one person in this life."

Shweta: "Sanjeev, what are you saying?"

Sanjeev: "You do not have to worry about this Shweta. I will not bother you."

Shweta: "But, what happens to Dipti?"

Sanjeev: "She will find her way. It is hard, but it is way harder for me."

Shweta: "I am not feeling good about myself, knowing that I am the reason for your unhappiness."

Sanjeev: "It's the other way around. I am finally happy because I know what I want."

With that Sanjeev disconnected the call.

Shweta was lost. She loved her husband, and it is bizarre that a family friend is divorcing his wife because of her. She knew that her own husband would not go to such extents for her.

A month had passed. Dipti left the school and returned to her maternal home. I visited on weekends, I still had the same sex drive, I had figured out a way to finger Shweta and make her cum every now and then, but it was not consistent. Then one day, Shweta and I ran into Sanjeev. I invited Sanjeev home. Shweta stayed quiet, but kept staring at Sanjeev to look into his eye and communicate that she feels his pain. I insisted Sanjeev to come home on Sunday, but then I had to leave on Saturday night. Of course I forgot to reschedule Sanjeev and he arrived on Sunday. Shweta opened the door and was surprised to see Sanjeev. Sanjeev avoided eye contact. He inquired about me, and said bye to Shweta as soon as he learned that I was not at home.

Shweta: "Hey, would you like to have a cup of tea?"

Sanjeev paused, looked at Shweta, and said, "Sure."

Shweta was wearing her nightgown, that's what Indian women feel most comfortable in when they are at home, Shweta looked beautiful, her hair was untied, she was well rested, she had been going to massages, and doing yoga regularly. Sanjeev was finding it extremely hard to not look at her. Shweta asked Sanjeev to sit in the living room and she went into the kitchen.

Shweta (from the kitchen): "Where is Dipti nowadays?"

Sanjeev: "I don't know"

Shweta: "Where do you live?"

Sanjeev: "A block away from here."

Shweta: "Really? I have never run into you."

Sanjeev: "I leave home right after I see you start for school."

Shweta: "Oh," after a few seconds Shweta realized that Sanjeev still sees her everyday

Shweta: "You can come into the kitchen."

Sanjeev walks into the kitchen and stands next to her. He leans and keeps his hands on the kitchen counter.

Shweta: "I am sorry for everything"

Sanjeev: "It is my fault to fall in love with a married woman. I deserve the loneliness."

Shweta: "I understand. I have been living by myself too. Venkat visits only on weekends."

Shweta looked into his eyes and waited for a reply.

Sanjeev: "I miss you."

Shweta was relieved to hear it.

After about 5 seconds, Shweta moved her right hand to hold a couple of Sanjeev's left hand fingers. Sanjeev was surprised and was not expecting it.

She kept her hand over Sanjeev's hand and did not move away.

Sanjeev: "Shweta, please don't. I am way too vulnerable right now."

Shweta: "You have to figure this out. What you want is impossible."

Sanjeev: "I know, but I am going to wait."

Shweta: "Wait for, for me?"

Sanjeev: "Yes"

Shweta: "Sanjeev, please understand, I am married."

Sanjeev: "You can stay married, but can you at least share your mind and body?"

Shweta removed her hand from over his hand, and turned to face him.

Shweta: "I cannot see you like this. What can I do?"

Sanjeev: "Can you make me feel like your husband?"

Shweta:"What?"

Sanjeev: "Shweta, I don't want to be your family friend. I envy your husband. I wish I was in the same college. I would have done everything to make you mine."

I want to sleep with you, I want to make love to you, I want to worship you and this divine body. And if I can't do so now, then I am happy to wait for the rest of my life."

Shweta: "Do you know what you are asking of me?"

They stood still for about 20 seconds. Shweta had no idea how to respond to someone who is being so direct. A fire was burning inside her. She walked out of the kitchen. Sanjeev thought that he blew away his one last try. This was it. Just then Shweta returned to the kitchen and stood at the same spot where she was standing earlier.

Shweta: "Take me"

Sanjeev: "Sorry?"

Shweta: "You can have me," she waited a few more seconds, "Make me yours," she paused again and added "I will deal with my mind and my husband."

Sanjeev: "Are you sure?"

Shweta: "You promise that you will keep this a secret?"

Sanjeev: "I promise"

Shweta: "But wait"

Sanjeev: "Yes?"

Shweta: "Do you plan to go back to Dipti after you fuck me?"

Sanjeev: "My divorce is now complete, but I let go of her the day I met you."

Sanjeev moved and went behind Shweta. He held her waist and kept his chin on Shweta's right shoulder. Shweta was still facing the kitchen counter,

Shweta turned her face to her right and Sanjeev turned his head slightly left. Their lips met and that sent shivers down Shweta's body. Sanjeev didn't waste a second, he started moving his lips and was desperately trying to put his tongue in Shweta's mouth. Shweta melted away and opened her mouth. Their tongues met and Sanjeev hugged her tight from behind. Within seconds, he turned Shweta around, and kissed her neck.

Sanjeev: "I lo," (he was interrupted before he could finish his sentence)

Shweta: "I love you too."

Sanjeev: "Really?"

Shweta: "You still have to ask?"

Even Venkat never gets my tongue when kissing," added Shweta.

Before Shweta could say anything, Sanjeev lifted her up and made her sit on the kitchen counter. He lifted her gown, and inserted his right hand in her panty. Shweta was in aww. She was in total disbelief, but before she could react, Sanjeev pulled his shots and underwear down. Sanjeev's dick sprang up. Sanjeev's dick was thicker and at least an inch longer than mine.

Sanjeev slid her panty aside to see her vagina, he pushed Shweta a bit, and without any warning, started entering her. Shweta's eyes were searching for the coconut oil, but then she felt her cunt spread and also felt the heat of Sanjeev's dick. She moved her one hand down, and was surprised to find wetness. Because of her poor experience with me, Shweta thought that Sanjeev was ejaculating and asked "Done?"

Sanjeev gave her a smile, and pushed more. Shweta found more wetness in her hand. That is when it occurred to her that it's actually her juices.

Meanwhile, Sanjeev was surprised to find her so tight. After finding it hard to enter, he finally asked, "Shweta, are you a virgin?"

Shweta could not answer the question. She just shook her head in no.

Sanjeev: "This is extremely tight for someone who has been married for months"

Shweta just looked into his eyes. No answer.

Sanjeev decided to shut up and enjoy the moment. He was all the way in and he was now in heaven. That is when Sanjeev started fucking her, for a couple minutes, he took it slow, sliding in and out very slowly, then he picked up some pace and was fucking her in a second interval. One second to go in, and take a second to pull out, put it back in the third, pull out the fourth. Thapppp, thapppp, thapppp thapppp.. Then Sanjeev increased his pace. In;out in one second, in;out the next, in;out the third. Thap, thap, thap, thap. After 4 minutes of fucking, Shweta could not take it anymore, She asked him to stop

Shweta: "Stop stop, please stop, please give me a break. This is how you fuck?"

Oh my god, this is how it feels? Oh my god..it's, it's," Her body shivered and her first real orgasm lasted for almost 2 minutes. Sanjeev was amazed to hear her words and he was starting to learn that he is possibly Shweta's first real fuck. He was delighted about it. Soon after he resumed and started ramming her pussy.

Shweta recovered from her orgasm and was enjoying the fast fucking, thar's when she realized that Sanjeev's dick was raw in her pussy. And she was not on a pill.

Shweta: "Sanjeev, please stop, please stop, you will get me pregnant."

Sanjeev: "Please give me couple more minutes."

Shweta: "Please dont cum inside me, I beg you. I will make it up to you, please take it out."

It took 5 or 6 more thrusts for Sanjeev to slow down and then he pulled out completely. He felt confused and had no idea how he was able to stop.

Sanjeev: "Why are you not on a pill? Are you planning to get pregnant? Please don't have a kid with Venkat. it will kill me."

Shweta: "Why don't you get a condom first?"

Sanjeev: "You don't have any at home?"

Shweta: "No, we don't use it."

Sanjeev: "But, you are not on a pill and you are so tight... oh. Are you not letting Venkat near you because you are in love with me?"

Shweta: "Don't start it again. Please."

Sanjeev: "Ok ok, but this is extremely unfair. I am probably the first male in the world who had to be stopped in the middle of a dream fuck with my dream girl. You promise that you will not change your mind?"

Shweta: "I promise"

Sanjeev: "And you said that you will make it up for this, How?"

Shweta: "You can fuck me tomorrow too."

Sanjeev: "How about this whole month?"

Shweta smiled, "Ok," she said.

Sanjeev was delighted to hear that this was not his first and last time. He wore his pants, didn't care about his underwear, and rushed out.

Shweta stayed on the kitchen counter. She turned off the stove, Got down from the counter, fixed her panty, but her pussy was soar, so she removed her panty. She then fixed her nightgown, and served the tea. There was not much left because it had been boiling for some time.

She went to the sink, washed her face. And then for some unknown reason called me. I answered the call.

I: "Hi Shweta, how is it going?"

Shweta: "Nothing much, just sitting around. Are you busy?"

I: "Yes, glad I returned to work. Was able to get good work done. I will try to return on Thursday night."

And there was a knock on the door. Shweta could not believe that Sanjeev got the condom so fast. She opened the door and signaled Sanjeev to stay quiet.

I: "Who is it?"

Shweta: "Not sure, probably the kids knocked on the door and ran away"

I: "hahaha, at least someone is keeping you busy."

Shweta: "That is very true and I look forward to the next round."

I: "hahaha, you are going to get this troublemaker, aren't you?"

Shweta: "You know it. I am going to make ot up for being alone."

I: "wow, well don't be too hard on him"

Shweta (confused and afraid): "Him? How do you know?"

I: "Sorry, what?"

Shweta: "I mean, how do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"

I: "well, who cares. Just don't make yourself too tired. It's Monday tomorrow and you have to work."

Shweta speaking to me, but looking towards Sanjeev: "It is not up to me anymore. He is driving me crazy and I am not able to rest."

I: "well, maybe let him do his thing. He will wear himself out."

Shweta: "That is a good idea, but I am having fun too. I plan to play all day today"

I: "Well, if you want to take all your energy out in him, go for it. Just try to take breaks so that you dont wear yourself out. Got to go Babe. Talk to you later."

Shweta turned around and saw Sanjeev, he had already taken his clothes off and was standing naked. She could not believe this. He was more muscular than me, his penis was larger, he can last longer, and with his recent divorce, he had proved that he loved Shweta more than anyone else. Shweta was thinking of making him wait for tomorrow, but after seeing him naked, she could not refuse. She promptly removed her clothes and unhooked her bra.

12