Me and My Wife's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanjeev could not believe his luck. A couple months ago, he was with someone who had no assets, and right now he is standing in front of the sexiest woman in his life. He knew that he is going to fuck her brains out, and he knew that it is the only way he could steal her away from me.

As soon as Shweta reached him, he jumped on our bed and pulled Shweta on top of him. He held Shweta under her arms and moved her up, so that he could suck her nipples. At the same time, he was also rubbing his dick on Shweta's cunt and asshole. Five minutes of all this and Shweta had another orgasm. Sanjeev could feel liquid being released over his pubic hair. Shweta, hid her face in Sanjeev's chest. Sanjeev whispered into her ear: "My love squirts!"

Shweta had no idea what squirting was, she lifted her head and gave a confusing look to Sanjeev. Sanjeev understood the facial expression and asked her to wait and see. He started grinding his dick again. Within two minutes, there was another release. Before Shweta could say anything, Sanjeev told her, "Women who squirt are rare and men love it."

Hearing this, Shweta had a sign of relief and she smiled. Sanjeev pushed her further down, his condom covered dick was waiting for her beautiful vagina and it entered without much resistance. Sanjeev pushed her upper body so that she was now sitting straight. Sanjeev started bouncing his hips and that drove Shweta nuts. She was moving up and hitting down hard on Sanjeev's dick. A couple of times Sanjeev moved her up so high that his dick nearly came out, and then the entire dick went straight in when Shweta landed,

That's when several thoughts came to her mind - why couldn't Venkat do like this? Is this the difference between a regular guy and a real man? Can I record Sanjeev fucking me and and ask Venkat to copy him? Did I just miss out? Doesn't Shweta & Sanjeev together sound better than Shweta & Venkat? Should I have waited a bit more before marrying?

Then she heard Sanjeev's voice: "I am cumming."

She wanted to see this real man cumming, she quickly sat up and Sanjeev stood up. The condom started filling up with the cum. Sanjeev started rolling the condom down to make more room for his cum. Shweta's eyes went on the condom wrapper and it said it was extra large. A couple minutes lanter, she was looking at a 6" condom that was densely filled for at least 2". Sanjeev requested her to help discard the condom. Shweta held the condom and slowly walked towards the toilet. Then some thought made her go to the kitchen. When she reached the kitchen, she emptied the condom over her neck, breast, legs, and tummy. She felt pleasure and relief when covering her body with Sanjeev's cum. After spreading on her body, she moved her fingers closer to her mouth, but then she stopped herself from tasting it. She waited for a couple minutes and returned into the bedroom to find her clothes. She saw Sanjeev asleep. He sure had a victorious smile.

12