Me and My Wife's Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Women in my life - my wife's mom.
4.1k words
4.12
8.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you are enjoying the series.

Recap for Part 1: I am Venkat and I am married to Shweta. We fell in love during our college years and got married. More importantly, at the time of marriage, we both were virgins.

Recap for Part 2: I found a new job, stayed away on weekdays, and my wife cheated on me with a family friend.

(Before reading the story below, I do encourage you to read part 1 and part 2. Your feedback is welcome and I will appreciate it.)

Part 3

It was a Sunday when Shweta slept with Sanjeev (the asshole family friend). In my heart, I have always blamed myself for leaving my wife alone and not canceling Sanjeev' visit. Whatever happened between Shweta and Sanjeev wouldn't have happened, had I not left a day before.

Anyway, working in the office on that weekend allowed me to return home on Thursday afternoon. I reached the apartment around 2pm. I unlocked the door and as I started pushing it to open, I heard a woman's voice, "mmm; mmm;". A moment later, I realized that I was hearing someone moaning. My heart sank into my stomach thinking that it was Shweta. I left my bags in the living room, and quietly walked towards the bedroom. The bedroom door was closed, but was not locked. I stood outside the door for a few seconds and I could tell that it was not Shweta's voice. I was relieved. The next thought that came to my mind is, it's probably our housekeeper. The fear of catching Shweta with someone else was now replaced with a wave of excitement. I pushed the door open.

I could not believe what I saw: Shweta' mom, my mother-in-law, was lying down naked on the bed. She was lying on her back, her eyes were closed, her legs were spread out, a young guy's face was near her cunt. I could not tell if he was kissing her pussy or licking it. Then I saw her hands, and could tell that she was trying to push the guy's head away from her cunt. The guy's back was facing towards the door, he was sitting on his knees, his hands were squeezing both my mother-in-law' breasts, and his underwear was still on.

I assumed that the guy was forcing himself on my mother-in-law and responded quickly by walking towards the guy, holding the guy by his shoulders and pulling him away from my mother in law. The guy was shocked. I yelled "HOW DARE...", but I could not finish my sentence. As I pulled the guy, my mother-in-law' pussy came into my view. My mother-in-law opened her eyes in shock, she screamed, pulled the blanket from the bed, and pulled her knees folded close to her chest. She was now sitting with her back against the headboard.

She may have thought that she moved fast, but for me, I saw everything in slow motion. In Spite of all her movements, my eyes stayed on her pussy throughout her whole ordeal, until it was hidden inside the blanket. This was the first shaven pussy I had ever seen.

My brain instantly started measuring her pussy dimensions and comparing it to the only other pussy I had seen in person, my wife'.

Shweta's pubic area is wider: if you see Shweta naked, with her legs closed, her pussy mound is more of a 'U' shape. But her mom's pussy mound seemed tiny, and made a small & perfect 'V' shape.

I have a big palm and long fingers. Still, if I put my palm and fingers on Shweta' pussy, it's not big enough to cover her clitoris and cunt at the same time. If I tried to hide Shweta' clitoris using my one palm and fingers, you would still see her exposed cunt. And if I try to cover Shweta' cunt, then you could easily at least 2 inch of her pubic hair. However, I could easily hide my mother-in-law's entire pussy circumference with my palm and fingers.

My beautiful thoughts were interrupted by my mother-in-law' voice, "Leave him Venkat, please."

I came to my senses, and was confused. I was still holding the guy. The guy looked frozen and terrified.

My mother-in-law repeated, "Let him go, Venkat; I hired him."

I immediately released his neck. He hurried up, took his clothes from the floor. Rushed to the other side of the bed, I saw him pickup some money and he rushed outside the bedroom. I looked at my mother-in-law, and she said, "I pay him, it's his money."

This was all too much for me, I took a few steps back and turned around to see where the guy was, he already had his shirt on, and saw him rushing to wear his pants. In 10 seconds, the guy rushed out of the main door. I then returned to the bedroom, and asked, "What is going on here?"

My mother-in-law moved her head to her left, looking away from me. She did not speak or turn her head for 10-20 seconds, then she looked at me, and said, "Can you go out? I need to get dressed."

I asked in a raised voice, "Please tell me, who was this guy?"

I could see that Shweta's mom was embarrassed, I added, "I promise, I will not judge; just tell me what is really going on."

She started talking, "I; you know; you know that Shweta' dad passed away last year."

"Yes," I replied

"I am only 46. It has been very hard on me, " she said

"You mean, physically?" I asked

She looked into my eyes, "Yes."

I took a pause and said, "I understand, but how do you know this guy?"

She replied, "I don't know him. I hired him through Sharma"

I knew who Sharma aunty is. She lives in the same building as my mother-in-law. But I had no idea, she had this setup.

Then my mother-in-law made some movement, and with that movement, the blanket moved up, exposing the outer right thigh. She started saying something. I could only hear her voice, but I had no idea what she was saying. I paid no attention to it, I was transfixed looking at that exposed skin.

A bit about my mother-in-law - her name is Usha. She is 5'2", has a light brown complexion. Wears reading glasses, colors her hair black, and has a very smooth skin. She has shoulder length hair. She has a petite figure. She doesn't really take care of herself, at least I have never seen her getting her nails done or with any of the other stuff that women are usually into.

Her husband, Shweta's dad, passed away a year before our marriage. Every now and then, I have seen Usha's cleavage, and I could tell that her breasts are smaller than Shweta'. So, if Shweta' are 34b, I would think that Usha's are probably a size smaller. Usha's ass is also smaller and less wider than Shweta'. So, if Shweta is 34,24,36, Usha must be 32/33,24/25,32?

Usha saw me staring at her and my eyes being fixed on the bed. She looked down, and noticed her outer right thigh exposed. She quickly covered it. She asked, "Venkat, please go out. I want to dress up and leave."

It had been over a week since my last sex with Shweta. I felt the need to see that shaved and tiny pussy again. Shweta was not coming until 6pm. I went closer towards the bed. There was a very obvious look of worry on Usha' face. I reached the bed, stood there, and started removing my clothes. She was horrified and yelled, "No, Venkat, please. What are you thinking? Get away from me. I am your mom."

I just stared at her, I removed my socks, shirt and pants. I then pushed my underwear down too. My dick sprang up, and I just wanted to hug Usha. I sat next to her on the bed, she was to my right, she tried to move further away from me, but I caught her right hand, and started pulling her back. Usha had tears in her eyes. She said, "Please stop, get away, I will shout."

I replied, "You are not my mom. I have no blood relation with you."

I moved her right hand closer to my mouth, and I kissed her fingers. I then kissed her wrist, and kissed my way up, reaching her arm. I then kissed her shoulder, neck, and planted a kiss on her right cheek. I kissed her cheek a few times, and then I kissed her chin.

.

I added, "It's me, you can trust me. No one would find out. And I am trying to help you."

She finally looked towards me and into my eyes, she had a helpless expression on her face.

I said, "Don't feel sad. We are both adults. Aren't we?"

"But you are my daughter' husband, how can we?", she said.

I was happy, her words meant that she was trying to justify it to herself.

"Just forget about how we know each other. You have been alone all this time, and still you try to help everyone around you. You are in pain. You too deserve happiness and comfort. So, for once listen to your body and its needs," I said.

I just wanted to fuck her that day.

She shook her head in no, and said, "No, this is not right."

"Let us try it. If you find it extremely difficult, just say these words - my body is yours Venkat, do what you want with it," I joked

A laugh escaped her mouth. "You really think it is okay?" she asked.

I didn't reply, instead I kissed her lower lip. There was no pushback, I then started kissing both her lips. Her right hand moved to my shoulder.

With my right hand, I started to remove the blanket. She was holding it tight with her left hand. I then pulled the blank a bit forcefully, she lost her grip, and the blank moved to her knees, exposing her upper body. She quickly hugged me. I kissed her neck for a few seconds, and she moved her head back a bit, stopping the hug. That gave me enough room to kiss her lips again. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. I kept my right hand over her left breast, and started squeezing it. We were still kissing each other. I broke the kiss and looked down. I was dying to see her melons. They both were right there. Fully exposed! Light brown skin, dark brown, almost black color nipples. I just moved my head down, and started sucking her left nipple. With my left hand, I pressed and squeezed her other breast.

With Shweta, I could not maul her breast because I cared about ruining the shape and size of her boobs. They were just perfect, but with my mother-in-law, I did not care. I did what men do, I was rough in my breast play.

Usha started moaning. I took turns between her breasts, sucking her nipples, licking their sides, and squeezing them harder. Usha' boobs were small enough to allow me to fit her one entire boob in my mouth. I was also able to put both her nipples in my mouth and suck on them together.

Usha's right hand moved down and touched my dick. She kept her hand there for a few seconds, and then she grabbed it. An 'oh' escaped her mouth. My dick could easily fit in her palm. Then she moved her hand down and held my balls. She was now trying to squeeze my balls, and I said, "Ow; easy; it hurts."

"I am so sorry," she said looking into my eyes. She loosened her grip, and started lightly massaging my balls.

I then got up from the bed, removed the blanket, and pulled her legs down to make her lie down on the bed. Her head was towards the headboard. I climbed up on the bed, pushed her legs apart, and sat on my knees between her legs. She knew what I was trying to do and her hands instantly moved down to cover her pussy. I held both her hands, moved them with some force, and kissed her pussy mound.

She was still trying to cover her pussy,. I spread her legs, and placed my right palm on her entire pussy, An 'aaah' escaped her.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"I don't know. I can't do anything. You are seeing and touching my most private parts", she replied.

I lifted my palm up, and then kept it back on her pussy, covering her entire pussy length, and I said, "You mean, this?"

She moaned. I pressed my palm on her pussy. She moaned more. I again removed my palm and this time, I landed it on her pussy a bit harder. It made a slap sound.

"Ahhhh", escaped her mouth

I moved my hand away, lowered my lips, and kissed her pussy lips. I found her pussy lips softer and also smoother than her real lips. She had her eyes closed. It was the first time in my life, I was kissing a pussy and I was mesmerized by it. It felt like her pussy lips were inviting me in. I listened, and used my fingers to separate her beautiful pussy walls, I could see beautiful dark brown flesh inside. I just had to feel it. I pushed my tongue inside, and started licking her walls and the flesh inside her pussy lips. It tasted salty, and I loved the taste. Few months later, I would learn that it's actually called the clitoris.

Usha went from saying, "ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, aaah", to, "yes, that's it, right there, please stay there; please don't leave it; oh my..."

I alternated between licking my mother-in-law's outside pussy lips and inside. Usha moved both her hands over my head, and started pressing my head harder against her pussy. Then her body went wild, "Oh... Oh.... ", and with that her body started jerking. She was pushing my head and also pulling my hair at the same time. Her orgasm lasted a good minute or two.

My mouth, lips, and my mustache area were soaking wet. I lifted my head, and wiped my face on the bed sheet. Then I again went to work my tongue inside her pussy lips, I couldn't stop myself from tasting that salty flavored clitoris. Usha's second orgasm took less than 3 minutes, but it was not as big as the first one. I didn't give her a break and continued licking, and her third orgasm also took less than 3 minutes, but it went on the longest. She was twisting and turning her body as if she was possessed. She wrapped her legs around my face, and started squeezing my head between her legs, while pulling my hair. She was biting the pillow cover.

Once her third orgasm ended, I resumed kissing her pussy, but she put her hands between her pussy and my mouth. I tried removing her hand, but she said, "I am too sensitive. Please."

I moved myself up, and slept next to her. We both were lying naked, on our backs, looking up at the ceiling fan. I moved my left hand under her head. She lifted her head, and rested her neck over my arm.

She asked, "Can we stop now?"

I replied, "30 more minutes?"

She asked, "what now?"

"You know it," I replied

I feared that she would change her mind, so I sat up, moved in the same position when I was licking her cunt. I folded her knees up, so that her cunt is right in front of my dick. I then put my dick at her entrance. Then I started pushing my dick in into her beautiful cunt, it slid through.

She said, "Please be gentle, and stop if I say so. I am not used to this width."

I was amazed and surprised to hear that this woman finds my width more than what she had seen. Of course, I had no idea how many dicks she had seen, but I didn't care.

This is when I was also worried about my premature ejaculation. But so far, I had maintained my erection, and I was also not too aroused. I pushed a bit more. Usha pushed back on my thighs, to stop me from entering her too suddenly. I waited a couple seconds, and pushed a bit more. My near 5 inch dick was all the way in. I slid it in and out, and it moved easily. I could feel her pussy walls, but they were not as tight as Shweta's. Whenever I fucked Shweta, I felt as if I am rubbing my dick against her pussy wall, but with Usha, I did not feel so much contact. That explained why I ejaculated prematurely with Shweta. It was a huge relief to know that given the right pussy, I can also fuck like an average male.

I fucked Usha at my normal pace, there was no sign of me cumming too early. I have fair complexion, and it was a bit of a contrast to see how my pubic hair covered dick was going easily in and out of Usha's light brown color cunt.

I then noticed that Usha was not moaning and I desperately wanted her to enjoy it. I pushed my mother-in-law's knees more towards her face. Both her knees were now at her shoulder level. I raised her ass up, so that her pussy was facing a bit more towards the ceiling. Earlier, my dick was going horizonal, but now I was in a position to fuck her vertical. It looked as if I was boring a new hole into Usha and my dick needed to reach a certain depth.

With gravity and my weight, my dick went a bit more deeper. My first push down, and a moan escaped Usha's mouth "Oh". Second push, "Oh". I tried to go as deep as I could. "Oh my". I started fucking her fast, and then she said the words that I was waiting to here, "Slow down, you are hurting me down there".

I didn't care. I kept pounding her and she kept moaning and asking me to slow down. I also noticed how tiny her feet are, her toned calves, and an anklet bracelet on her left leg. I licked her left leg's calf, and kissed her foot.

I looked at Usha, she smiled. This was the first time we had smiled together since we started making love. She finally moved her hands and wrapped them around my neck. I bent down, and we started kissing. Shweta had never let her tongue out, but Usha and I explored each other's mouths like there was no tomorrow. Her hands roamed on my back, and then she moved her hands to my ass. She was pulling my ass towards her, indicating me to fuck her harder.

I was admiring her anklet bracelet, planting kisses around it, and had slowed my fucking. That's when I heard the door open. Instantly I stopped fucking Usha, and while I was kissing around her ankles, I turned my sight towards the door, and saw my housekeeper standing behind. Since she was standing behind me, she couldn't see Usha's face, but she could definitely see my naked ass, my dick inside Usha's pussy, and her butt hole. In less than 2 or 3 seconds, my housekeeper shut the door.

Usha was in horror. Her eyes had widened. I knew that she was going to scream or cry out loud, so I put my finger on my lips, asking her to stay quiet.

Then I heard the housekeeper say, "Shweta Didi? sorry; can I come after an hour?"

I whispered to Usha, "She thinks it is Shweta. You are okay"

It took a few seconds for Usha to relax herself. Usha closed her eyes.

I replied to my housekeeper, "Please come after two hours."

Housekeeper replied, "Okay, the apartment door was open, I am going to close it on my way out"

That's when I realized that when the guy had left, I didn't bother to close or lock the main door.

I felt even more excited, and my dick was harder. I was wondering if the housekeeper saw my dick. I waited until I heard the main door close. As soon as I heard the door shut, I resumed fucking Usha.

Usha said, "We should stop now. I should just go home. This would have been a disaster."

I replied, "I need more time," and I bent down, kissed her lips for a couple seconds, and pushed my tongue inside her mouth. Usha, moaned again. I started fucking her faster.

I then grabbed the headboard with both my hands, straightened my legs, keeping all my weight upon Usha's hip and cunt, and started pounding her pussy.

Usha, "Aaah: please; a little slow, aaah, aaah; aaah, aaah; aaah, aaah; aaah,"

More than my pumping, Usha' words got to me. I went on for 3 minutes tops, and I finally asked, "ready?"

Before Usha could reply, I ejaculated inside her pussy. Usha felt a jet stream hitting her womb. She closed her eyes, and I kept pumping my cumm inside her for a good 30 seconds. I then pulled out, my 5 inch dick shrunk to less than 2 inches. My dick looked smaller compared to my balls. Before Usha could see my shrunken dick, I pulled a blanket over my legs and covered my dick.

Usha slowly moved her legs down. I could tell that her legs were hurting. After all, they were hanging up in the air from the last 20-25 minutes.

Usha got up and rushed to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the sink faucet turning on. She came out, grabbed her clothes, and went back inside the bathroom. Usha got out from the bathroom and without looking at me, rushed straight out of the bedroom, and then she was out of the apartment. I had no strength to stop her.

I fell asleep right after. I woke up at 6pm because of a phone call from Shweta. Shweta said that she will be home in 30 minutes and that her mom is dropping off the dinner soon. I got up from the bed, took a shower, and changed clothes. I also changed the bed sheet. I searched around the bedroom carefully looking for any garment or jewelry Usha may have left behind. But it was all clean.

12