Me and My Wife's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 6:30pm, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Usha. She avoided looking at me, and walked past me, I closed the door. Usha went straight to the kitchen, and I followed her. She left the bag on the kitchen counter.. She turned to find me standing in front of her. I bent forward, and kissed her lips. To my surprise, Usha started kissing back. Our tongues started playing again. We barely got a minute, and we heard the door being unlocked. It was Shweta, she used her keys to unlock and open the door. I moved away from Usha, and started looking into the bag that Usha had brought. Usha moved towards the kitchen sink and turned on the water, pretending to clean the sink.

Shweta walked straight towards me in the kitchen. I hugged her because it's been a few days since we saw each other. Shweta then turned to her mom, she thanked her for cooking dinner for us. The doorbell rang again. Shweta opened the door, it was our housekeeper. The housekeeper gave a naughty smile to Shweta, but Shweta had no clue. Shweta replied, "Hmm, you look happy."

The housekeeper walked past her, without saying anything. I looked at my mother-in-law, our eyes met, and my mother-in-law looked away. Shweta and I sat on the couch, they turned on the tv. They asked the housekeeper to help bring the dishes, so that we can eat dinner. We planned to eat while watching tv. My mother-in-law wanted to stretch her legs, so she moved to the other couch, and moved her legs up on the couch. Shweta was talking about her feet killing her because she was mostly standing since noon. The housekeeper brought in 3 dinner plates, and 3 bowls in her hand. She kept everything on the coffee table. She could hear Shweta and had a confused look on her face because as per her, Shweta was home earlier in the afternoon.

I tried to change the topic, but soon noticed the housekeeper standing with her mouth open and her palm over her mouth. She looked as if she had seen a ghost. I looked at her shocked eyes, and looked into the direction where she was looking. She was looking at the anklet bracelet on my mother-in-law's left leg.

12