All Comments on 'Me and Rob Bound'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 to helpffset the assholes of LIT who read theses stories

knowing full well they won't like them , so they say!!!! Eat shit annony and all your so called fag friends, you know who you are!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is hot.

That is, if you're into BDSM or FemDom.

Before we got married, my strapping ex-football star husband told me he liked to be spanked. I guess he chose his partner well, because that unleashed something in me that I hadn't known existed. He told me that when we married, he wanted me to take charge, of him, the finances, the household, everything, that I was the strong woman he wanted. That shocked me, as he is the Alpha male among friends and at work. At the same time, it turned me on, as he is ten inches taller than me and weighs more than 100 pounds more than I. He has a big beautiful cock and he is a great lover, but there again, he likes me to be in control. I have tied him up and he has watched me fuck male subs from the BDSM club. Curiously, his potential jealousy is not about who can be the better "man", but the better sub.

That's what I love about this site: there is something for everybody. And if you didn't know about it before, you can now!

DommeSarah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous