Me & Shari Pt. 02 - Romancing the Stone

Story Info
Meet a Swinger's Group.
6k words
4.33
3.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpro56
jpro56
28 Followers

Once I arrived home, I noticed that I also had several messages from Gloria and a couple from Kurt. Kurt was the guy who took over party night at my house and had grabbed me out of bed and strapped me to the table. I figured that Gloria and Shari were going to be talking for a while, so I called Kurt. He was just wanting to make sure that I was okay and, happy with the way the night went and to fill me in on the next party night. I told him that party night was so much more than I was expecting and, while it would not be repeated, I had learned so much about myself and where my limits started. He said that he was not sure when his wife had suggested they try this but, to experience a true night of being a sub and taking everything thrown at you, like I was wanting, that was the best way to get the full force of it.

He asked about the girl that had volunteered to stay with me, he was not sure, but thought Gloria had brought her and vouched for her, so they let her stay. They had taken their time cleaning things up and Gloria had even stayed longer after they had left to make sure everything was okay. I thanked him for letting her stay and told him that we had gone to dinner the next night and we were really hitting it off. I told him that I thought she might be the best thing to happen to me in quite a while. I heard a whoop come from his wife followed by a big 'I told you.' He laughed and said that the girls were worried about me and had been working on finding me the right person. He said that he was not positive that I would go that way but was glad too, then he told me that Shari was very popular that night. She was cute, funny, and open sexually, which always works well with our group. Hard to be a wallflower at a swinger's party.

I told him that we would have to have a beer this week and he could fill me in on what all I had been a part of and missed all of it. He said Wednesday would be great because Ann had a late meeting, and we could eat too so he would not have to eat his own cooking. We set the date and I started getting my stuff done for work on Monday. My mind kept drifting back to Shari and the odd way we started, I hoped was going to turn into a thing. Every time I closed my eyes and pictured her; I got a stirring in my groin that made my dick long to be closer to her body. I was able to resist calling her for the biggest part of the afternoon. Finally, when I stopped working to eat something, I picked up my phone and hit her number.

She answered on the first ring with a cheery 'Hi there handsome.' I asked if she was sitting there waiting for me to call and she admitted that she was not, but Gloria and some friends were coming over and they were going out to eat and gossip about me. I told her that I had talked with Kurt and got a little bit of a rundown on the other night as well and that we were meeting this week for beers so he could fill in some blanks for me. She told me that she had loved watching me take everything that they had done to me and was surprised by how long it took for me to stop it. I told her that it was a long-time fantasy that I wanted to have fulfilled and I was most willing to take all they could give, although, once was enough for some of it. She told me that Gloria had just pulled up and she had to go. I told her to try to be nice telling stories about me and she giggled and said that will depend on how much tequila Gloria makes me drink. I told her to be safe and I would talk with her later.

I finished with work, watched some TV, and read a little. Around 11 I headed to bed. I tossed and turned some before I realized that for the first time in years, I did not like being in bed alone. I had become so used to it over the years that I was used to it but now, I was lonely. I had drifted off at some point because I was startled awake by my phone buzzing. It was a drunk text from Shari telling me that she was hom, hormly, and wanttted to fluk me ove anb overb. I told her to drink lots of water, take some headache meds, go to sleep and she could fluk me ove anb overb tomorrow. I did not get a response, so I assumed my advice went unheeded and she was going to be in trouble tomorrow. This time I was able to quickly return to sleep and dreamed of getting fluked ove anb overb.

Shari called midmorning to apologize for the late in the night drunk text. I told her it was fine, and I was glad to know that she had made it home safely. She asked what my plans were for the week, and I told her that except for Wednesday night with Kurt to hear about the other night, I was open. She said that she had stuff in the early part of the week but would love to have me over Thursday for dinner. I told her I thought I would be able to make it till then and would love to see her and to let me know if I could bring anything.

I got a text from Gloria in the afternoon letting me know that she was sorry for getting Shari so drunk on a Sunday night, but they were having so much fun. I told her that I hope that they would continue to go out and have fun anytime they wanted to. I was sure that Shari was the life of the party, especially after a few drinks. Gloria told me that when Shari was comfortable with the people she was with, the party was always on. I could not wait to hear about that night from Kurt.

Wednesday night finally arrived, and I picked Kurt up and we headed to the local sports bar. We found a table near the back where it was a little quieter, ordered food and a couple of beers. Kurt asked me exactly how much I wanted to know about my night on the table. I told him that the only burning question I had was when I started after the break, was Shari the one sat on my dick then fucked me while she was doing it? Kurt smiled and said yes and that she gave a real show doing it. He told me that while she had held back most of the night, enjoying herself but not over doing it, once she had fucked you, she changed and was almost directing everything happening to you, barely leaving your side.

I told him that I had been with Shari since that night, we had gone to dinner and spent the night together and were seeing each other again tomorrow night. He smiled and told me that he had noticed a glow about me and wondered if we had clicked.

Our talk drifted to other topics, and he reminded me that next month was Jim and Jan's annual pool party and asked if Shari was joining me? I told him that she was going to be invited and I was fairly sure she would be there. Since we had met at a swinger's party, I was sure that she was open to a lot of things. After dinner and a couple of beers, I dropped Kurt off at his house and headed home. I was tired but was not really looking forward to climbing in bed alone again. I got home and grabbed the book I had been trying to read for the past month and curled up in my big comfortable chair. I got a few chapters in before I noticed that I had read the same paragraph three times. I headed to bed looking forward to tomorrow night's dinner.

The day flew by, and I was home getting ready before I knew it. I heard my phone buzz as I was getting out of the shower. It was Shari, asking for bring some wine because she had forgotten to get it in her rush to get everything she needed for the night. I said, of course, red, or white and she just laughed and said, yes. I told her that was about all cleaned up for her and I would see her in a little while.

I finished getting ready and headed out for my evening. I did remember to get the wine. I pulled up to Shari's house, her front door was open. By the time I got to it, she was waiting for me. Without letting me empty my arms, she sexily wrapped herself around me, grinding her mouth into mine. I was able to get one of my arms around her and help hold her close. She finally broke off and let me make it into the house. Miss me? I asked. Every luscious bit, she replied. I stepped back and let my eyes drink her in. She wore a brightly colored sundress held on her by thin straps, very loosely fitting around her firm, full breasts. It fell just inches below her hips, barely covering her ass if she were to even bend over slightly. You look deliciously gorgeous, I told her. She stepped back and gave me a quick twirl that lifted the bottom of her dress just enough to make me wonder if she was wearing anything under it.

She led me into the dining room, where she had set an elegant table. Can you open the wine while I get the salad out? she asked. Of course, I replied. She set me at the table where I could watch as she would make trips back and forth and then sat next to me. A nice garden salad followed by watching her traipse into the kitchen to retrieve the main course from the oven. I was being given a purposely prepared show as she opened the oven and pulled out the pan with her round ass on full display as she bent over. A perfectly cooked chicken breast on a bed of vegetables and rice was placed in front of me followed with a hug, pulling me tightly into her soft chest. I wrapped an arm around her, making sure it was not just a quick hug, pressing my nose into her cleavage, inhaling her sexy scent.

She gently pulled away and we returned to our wonderful meal. Small talk filled in between bites. After we finished the main course, and she grabbed the dishes and bounced back into the kitchen for dessert, still warm cherry cobbler with a freshly brewed cup of coffee. We finished the meal and I volunteered to help her clean up, she thought about it for a minute and agreed. She rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher while I packed away leftovers at her direction. She finished the last of the dishes with my arms around her waist and me nuzzling her neck distractingly. She told me to grab the wine and the glasses and join her on the patio.

It was a beautiful evening, comfortably warm without being hot, a gentle breeze rustling through the trees. We cuddled up on her double chaise lounge with her back pressed against my chest, my arms holding her close. Her hand lightly caressing up and down my leg while I nestled my hand on her soft breast. More talk as we filled each other in about the details of our lives. We drifted into a comfortable silence just holding each other close. I noticed her hand moving higher and higher up my leg and then realized that my hand was cupping her breast while my thumb worked circles around her hard nipple. She turned and pressed her lips into mine followed quickly by her tongue thrusting into my mouth. My hands caressed her, searching out the places to make her moan at their touch. When I gave her the chance to catch a breath, she asked, bed, or here? Here, now I replied.

Shari moved off me just enough to lower the back of the lounger down just a little then practically ripped my shirt from me. She straddled me, planting kisses all over my face, neck, and chest. She suddenly stopped, sat up, and lifted her dress over her head. I was right, she had nothing on under it but had somehow managed to keep herself tucked away the entire evening. I leaned forward to suckle on her puckered nipples, but she pushed me back. She reached down between us and started unfastening my pants. With one swift move she pulled them down over my hips and peeled them off my legs. I was already stiffening, waiting from her to come back up to straddle me but she stopped short and leaned over, covering the head of my cock with her hot mouth. I responded accordingly, urging her head lower with my hands. She resisted for a few strokes then with a deep inhale through her nose, buried my cock deep in her throat. I reveled in the feeling of her mouth working my dick and her tongue slipping down to tickle my balls.

I let her head go but she continued to bob up and down on my shaft, covering it with her saliva. When she did finally lift her head from my cock, it was covered with spit. Without missing a beat, she crawled up my body and lowered her tight hot ass down onto my raging hard-on. I easily slid into her hole. When she hit bottom, she fell forward to my chest. I bit, licked, and nibbled on her nipples while she held me close. My hands hungrily touched every part of her as she rode me. I held her ass bouncing up and down on my lap. I spread her cheeks and let my finger feel her butthole slide up and down on my cock. She moaned softly in my ear, and she relaxed enough to add my finger to my cock filling her. My other hand reached between us and pulled her cock up between us. I stroked it to match the rhythm of her riding me. Her whole body tensed then started shaking as her orgasm overtook her. Her ass clenched tight on my cock and her cum jetted from her throbbing dick covering us both.

Shari rode out her climax, shaking uncontrollably in my arms. Slowly she was able to begin to compose herself, her breathing slowed, she stopped trembling, and she sank into my chest. I was still hard and buried deep in her ass. My cock with a mind of its own, started throbbing in her, longing for its own release. She flinched a little when I pressed into her well fucked ass, so I gently lifted her off and kissed her deeply. She locked eyes with me, gave me her sweet little mischievous smile, slid down my body, and engulfed my cock with her mouth. She sucked soft and gentle, working the head with her tongue. She worked my shaft with one hand and caressed my balls with the other. Her finger pressed my perinium as she coaxed my climax. I held back to enjoy the attention she lavished and the enthusiasm she displayed doing it.

I loved the way she knew all the right spots to work, and she quickly had me on the verge. She shifted around so she could look me directly into my eyes while her mouth worked on my cock. I stroked her cheek as she filled her mouth with cock. I felt my climax building in my balls and she did too. I could no longer resist, and my hips started thrusting up into her hungry mouth. Shari took me deep into mouth urging my balls to release their load. I unloaded into her throat, and she greedily drank it down. She held me in her mouth until I softened then let me slip out with a gentle kiss.

Moving up, we cuddled together in the warm afterglow of mind, numbing sex, letting the warm breeze dry the sweat from our bodies. I held her close while trying to decide if I had enough to go another round later, I still so longed to have her cock inside me. Like flipping a switch, the breeze suddenly turned chilly. We decided that we should move to the bedroom before we caught cold.

The bedroom has just as warm and inviting as it was the other night. She excused herself to use the bathroom and I used it as a chance to take closer look at the paintings hung around her bedroom. She caught me studying one of the paintings intently when she emerged from the bathroom. She told me that this one was her favorite too. I excused myself for my turn in the bathroom.

Shari was sitting up in her bed when I came out. She patted the bed beside her, wanting me to cuddle against her. Soft, sexy music played from somewhere. We snuggled naked in the bed, still in the afterglow of our earlier lovemaking. I remembered that I wanted to thank her for that late night text message from the other night. She giggled and told me that she could not believe she had done that. Gloria had plied her with so many tequila shots pumping her for information about our date that she had gotten absolutely smashed. Suddenly, she turned serious, Gloria told me that you had dated for a bit, but it fizzled out. Why?

I figured that this conversation was coming so I sat up and turned to her and told her my version. Gloria and I had met when someone brought her to the monthly party. We hit it off and enjoyed each other so after a few months, I asked her out. I know that, at that time, she was getting a lot of therapy and was really finding herself. We had dated for a while and got serious. When we started going out to some of the places that Gloria liked to visit, I began noticing that she liked being the center of attention in the group and had started getting increasingly flamboyant, almost to the RuPaul level, and that I was not comfortable watching her go down that road and had told her so. I was happy that she had found her center and was, now, a beautiful person and I was happy she was still my friend.

Shari listened intently, nodding knowingly. She told me that she knew Gloria then, but they were not really friends yet. Hesitantly, she asked her next question, and it was one I had been asking myself all week. Why me? Why now?

I took her hands in mine, took a breath, and opened my heart. I told her that the night of the party, when I was finished, and someone took me to my bedroom, cleaned me up and made sure I knew I was safe and that they were there to help me if I needed it, I was so touched because I knew that no one had ever acted so unselfishly with me. I felt so vulnerable and used, and while it was exactly what I had wanted to experience at the time, and I had asked for it, I had not realized the effect it would have on me emotionally, mentally, and physically. I knew my guardian angel was not anyone I was familiar with, but I was also craving just being held and made to feel safe, and that was exactly what I got from a kind stranger. Everything she did that night only served to enamor me more. I felt a hole in my soul when I woke in the morning to find that she was gone and elated to find the note she had left.

With a tear in her eye, she asked, what about when you found out what I am? I had to smile. I told her, what you are is, a beautiful, vivacious, confident, empathetic, sensual woman that surprisingly, also happens to have a nice, delicious dick, and I had ever met anyone like her before. The fact that she was, by the way she acted, look, and behave, nothing more than a complete woman, through and through even made her more attractive.

I pulled her close to me and we snuggled down into the bed. I told her that I was not going to make any promises about the future, I wanted nothing than to spend as much time with her as we could manage, both in bed and out. She snuggled even closer and said that she loved that I felt that way about her. She said that it had taken her a long time and a lot of work to reach this point in her journey. She admitted that she was not always as empathetic but something that night had pulled at her heart and urged her step up and become my caretaker. I told her that Kurt had filled me in on the activities of the night. There were a few blanks in my memories, but I knew that I had experienced everything that was on my list for that night.

She asked if I still had a long sexual bucket list. I told her it was not as long now, and I started roaming my hands over her soft warm body. Shari rolled over on top of me, rubbing herself on me. Pinning my arms down, she raised up offered her nipples to my mouth. She let me lick them with the tip of my tongue but teasingly stayed just far enough away that I was not able to latch on and suck them. After a few minutes of watching me struggle to get to those hard nipples, she lowered herself and pressed her soft breasts into my face. She moved up a little higher and while I was kissing and nibbling on her soft tummy, she brought her legs up and replaced her hands with her knees.

Shari sat up on my chest and presented her sweet cock to my mouth. I licked the underside down to her refilled balls before taking her fully into my mouth. She rocked back and forth, sliding her cock in and out of my mouth. She grew firm and hard, pulling out occasionally so I could suck on her balls and rim her rosebud of an asshole then returning her cock to my mouth be sucked more. I thought she was close to climax when she stopped and pulled her dick away from my hungry mouth wiping her precum drip onto my tongue. Smiling down at me, she managed to turn herself around on my chest, keeping my arms pinned under her legs. Her plump ass filled my vision, and her hands grasp my cock. Her hips lowered close to my face, letting me lick at her balls and puckered asshole then pull back away. Her arms hooked behind my legs, pulling my hips up to her waiting mouth which engulfed my cock. I just laid back and let her have her way. Before long I felt her fingers probing at my asshole using her saliva as lube. I relaxed and let in in without resistance. I could feel her hard cock press against my chest and longed for it to be pressing somewhere else.

jpro56
jpro56
28 Followers
12