Me & Shari Pt. 02 - Romancing the Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I could not take it any longer, I asked her to please fuck me. I heard he giggle as she pulled her mouth from dick. I wondered how long it was going to take you to ask she said. Lifting herself off me, she asked how I wanted it. I told her whatever why she most enjoyed giving it because I was going to love getting it however it came. She rolled me over and straddled my legs. She reached over to the table and grabbed some lube, slathering it over my waiting hole.

Bracing herself up with an arm on my back, she nudged my waiting hole with the tip of her dick. I pushed my asshole open to eagerly accept her and she pushed just the head of her dick in teasingly. She held steady while my asshole flexed, willing her to fill me. Ever so tantalizing, she slowly fed her dick into my greedy ass, about filling me, then slowly pulling back out until I begged her to fuck me for real. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of teasing, she pressed her full length into me and collapsed onto my back. I moaned with pleasure, finally having her fully inside me.

She started kissing, sucking, and nibbling on my neck and back with whispered threats of fucking me until I begged her to stop. I could only reply by lifting my ass to meet her gentle thrusts. Lifting herself up again, she began speed up the rhythmic fucking I was getting. I groaned into the bed while she fucked me hard and fast. I knew my climax was building and thought hers was too, but she suddenly stopped her trusting. Taking a short breather while she moved up my hips ever so slightly. When she started fucking me again, her hard trusting cock found my prostate with every stroke into my ass. I moaned out with pleasure as her cock milked my prostate. My body was feeling every thrust and twist of her cock in my ass. I knew she was holding back trying to make me come first. I was trying to hold back long as I could so I could enjoy the feeling of being thoroughly fuck. Shari shouted for me to cum, now!

I immediately obeyed and let the waves of pleasure sweep over my body. Her hard cock, pistoning into my ass, stroked my prostate and an orgasm take over my body and make me shiver and quake. I felt her cock swell and stiffen as she unloaded her cum deep in my ass no longer able to hold back herself. She instinctively kept fucking away at my ass as we both climaxed. I could feel her cum forced out while her cock stayed nice and firm inside me. I was hoping that she would keep right on fucking but her will to follow through was waning. She rested on my back, and her cock begin to soften and slip out of me. I gave it a squeeze with my sphincter trying to hold it in, but being so well lubed, if popped out instead.              

After recovering a few minutes, Shari lifted herself off to lie beside me but stopped as she lifted off. I thought you came, she said. Honey, I came with every nerve in my body, I answered. Then why are you still hard and there is no mess on the sheets? I had no idea. I knew that I had an orgasm and it sure felt like I had dumped my biggest loads ever, but I rolled over, only to be greeted by a huge hard-on. I smiled at Shari, maybe it is stopped up, should we do something? She just grinned, rolled onto her back and lifted her legs high in the air and said, the lube is on the table. I grabbed the lube as I sat up and moved between her legs. First thing first, I leaned down and cleaned her cum from her cock and balls. It stayed soft but I could tell it felt good.

I grabbed a pillow and lifted her plump ass up onto it. It was my turn to slather her puckered asshole with lube and covered my raging dick as well. She locked her legs around my neck and scooted closer to me. My cock eased into her ass, pushing out against me, I felt her open to my probing dick. Her ass felt glorious as I pressed deeper into her. I began slowly trusting into her ass, but I was soon unable to resist giving her as good a fucking as she had just given me. I knew I was not going to be able to last very long so I grabbed her hips and pulled her into each of my thrusts. I watched her tits bounce with each thrust as I found my rhythm fucking her. Another climax rapidly built, and I could feel my cock throb with every thrust. I was ready to unplug that blockage and dump a massive load when I felt her hitting my arm. I looked at her in my, about to cum fog and she said, In my mouth. It took me a second to realize what she was wanting.

I pulled out and moved up so her mouth could take my cum. She grasped my hips and pulled my throbbing cock into her waiting mouth. Her lips engulfed me and pressing me into her throat, I unleashed a massive load of cum. I felt five, six, seven heavy ropes of cum course through my cock and she greedily drank down every drop and stayed firmly latched on to make sure she got all the late comers to the party. Finally satisfied that she had drained every single drop I had to give, she released my cock from her mouth.

We both collapsed on the bed, and I quickly drifted off to sleep. I woke after a brief nap and found myself spooning to her back with one arm under her head and the other draped over her caressing her breast. As I awoke and started recalling the evening, I felt a stirring in my cock. I heard her whisper, do not even think about it. I just snuggled in closer and buried my nose into her soft hair and whispered back, Sure? She did not whisper this time, yes. I drifted back to sleep and had some wonderful dreams of sex and love and peaceful pastoral fields.

One dream had me thinking that someone was teasing my dick with bacon. I was having trouble figuring out if it was a waste of bacon or a terrific way to add to getting sucked. I figured out that I was smelling bacon and my dick was getting a different kind of attention. Slowly my mind started to catch up and I opened my eyes to see a gorgeous naked redhead sitting over me softly stroking my cock. I smiled at her only to have her face disappear into my crotch. Her mouth enveloped my dick teasingly. Just as my cock start to stiffen, she pulled off and told me that it was payback for pressing my hard-on into her ass all night.

Breakfast is ready and we both have work today, she said and popped up off the bed holding her hand out to me. I took her hand and let her lead me into kitchen. A plate of bacon, eggs, and toast waiting for me. My eyes searched for a clock and saw that it was 6:30. I groaned, way too early, let us go back to bed. She laughed, not for me, you eat, I already have. I am going to go shower while you eat. You can shower here or wait till you get home. I must be at work in an hour. I gave her a quick hug and let her go to get ready. I hungrily ate my breakfast and carried my dishes to the sink; I saw that everything had been cleaned up, so I rinsed my dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher. My clothes were piled neatly on the end of the bed and dressed as I heard her finish her shower.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a big towel and looking amazingly beautiful. I crossed the room and folded my arm around her. Everything last night was amazing, I told her. Can we do something this weekend? I asked. She smiled at me and agreed that last night was amazing and yes, she had a few things she was hoping to do over the weekend and would love to do them with me.

I told her that I would call later, and I had better leave before she dropped her towel or neither of us would make it to work on time. She followed me to the door and kissed me goodbye. I headed out to my car and turned to wave as I got in. right as I turned and raised my hand, she dropped the towel, gave a little shimmy, and shut the door. I smiled all the way home.

Work drug and I barely got anything accomplished. My mind would not focus and kept drifting back to last night and reliving it. The clock mercifully crept close enough to quitting time that I gave up and headed out.

Home was empty. I took care of all the mundane things that needed done. Paid some bills, checked emails (one from Jim and Jan asking for a head count for their pool party), fixed supper, cleaned up, and stopped for the day. I changed into shorts and a T-shirt, turned a ballgame on the TV, found that book I was trying to read, and picked up my phone. I had text messages from several people, Kurt, Gloria, and a few others from the other night wanting to check in with me. I responded to all. Finally. I punched Shari's number, excited to hear her sexy voice.

We talked for over two hours. She had the same type of working day as I did. Unable to concentrate, minutes took hours to pass. She had left work a little early too. Both of our bodies were on edge all day, seemingly to be anxiously waiting another round of sex or something and at the same time feeling sexually sated and satisfied.

I asked her, officially, if she would join me at the pool party in three weeks, she readily agreed and told me that she had heard about this famous pool party and had the perfect swim attire picked out. I told her that I could not wait to see it and I would let the hosts know that I would be a plus one for the party. She told me that one of her coworkers had asked her if she had a date the night before because she was not only glowing, but she also had a bigger smile than usual. She said it made her blush and started a familiar tingling. I told her that no one at my place noticed but then guys do not notice things like that.

The next day we officially started dating. We went to flea markets, craft fairs, festivals, concerts, plays, had sex often and even had a few nights of just cuddling and not having sex. It was amazing, the days flew by. The nights we were not together we spent on the phone. Texting good morning, sweet dreams, and many times in between. We had even spent time on her back patio working on our no lines tans for the party. She would not let me see the suit she was planning to wear but every shade darker her skin turned she told me that it was going to look amazing.

Arrangements were made for me to pick her up for the party. I was apprehensive to be taking her, I had never brought any one to a party before, and with us being in a relationship, I did not know how it would affect us.

Tomorrow will tell the story.

12