Me and Tita's Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Under the sheets with my Tita.
1k words
3.92
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This...is... THEE BEST... Christmas... Ever!!!" I whispered and try not to scream between every gasp of air and between every thrust of my hip, slamming onto the most beautiful girl I ever fucked.

Katrine tries to hold on to the edges of the bed, her eyes then whiten, and her head swings as if possessed. Her body was like a snake, curved from the left and right rubbing her back in their soon-to-be-not-so-clean sheets.

"Ugh... Jose! I love your cock inside me!" Katrine desperately gives me praise and tries to fight back her presence of mind but fails as per every push and pull I give inside her pink clit she nearly faints per moan she makes.

"Yeah?... Do you want more?!" I rhetorically asked her while I continue to push my cock deep inside of her.

Yet she answered me with a muffled "Mmmm Hmmm" with her lips clenched between her teeth.

I gave it my all with every push making the bed frame rub the wooden planks of the second floor.

With my almost tired hip and back from being in a right angle towards her, I pushed my body down an angle and lay down on her as I feel her breathing, not only the air she inhales and exhales but with her muscle moving up and down to the momentum of her heart and lungs that expand and relax.

My face now facing hers, I can see her sweaty yet Chinita and light brown face. Her nose was not as sharp and not as flat, the perfect shape to not have problems with kissing her lips.

"Jose" Katrine called me "Yes tita?" I asked her.

"Please don't call me your tita when we're doing it" she corrected me, then continued why she called my name and said, "I think I'm gonna cum".

My eyes widened when she said that and I thrust inside her as deeper and as faster as I can until... "Katrine! I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING" I sporadically said with a gasp per syllable.

I felt like I'm going a hundred miles an hour, I can hear her gasping and gasping trying not to scream, hugging her as my body touches hers, feeling her busty mountains against my chest, that feeling made my cock harder as needed to satisfy the inside of her clit that tightens and relaxes by every insert.

Finally! after twenty minutes, we finally came at the same time... "Ahhh" Katrine exclaims near my ears as she gave her one last intense exhale and her muscles relax.

"That was amazing Katrine," I said panting while I lay down next to her as we try our best to slither in our clothes before my grand uncle and grand aunt come back from the market.

A few minutes had passed and we are both finally in our clothes and still, we lay down and catch our breath while we look at each other while at each other arms and sharing each other's lips.

"You are amazing, Jose," Katrine said with a whispering voice.

Giving her a dumb grin, I just thanked her and said "Who knew that I'd end up being with my Tita".

Unfortunately, such a mild joke got me the cold shoulder complemented with a "hmpf" from Katrin then turned around.

"I'm sorry, Baby"... trying to get back on her good side, pouting and begging as I tried to cuddle and hug her from behind.

After a lot of begging and pouting, she finally said "Oh... Alright" then she hugged me and with a cute voice "this nephew of mine... how did we end up like this?"

Even being a rhetorical question, I ended up answering "In your papa's tricycle", hearing this she scoffs and rebutted "it's your fault, you made me do it!"

I reacted and answered back saying "you'd let me do it!"... such an answer coming from a 19-year-old to a 25-year-old woman, and I followed it with an "I don't regret it one bit".

Hearing that, Katrine finally faced me and gave me a cute smile showing the gap between her teeth. I smiled back and we gave each other a kiss afterward. She giggled naughtily as we both pulled up the sheets once more to have a second round.

Unfortunately, it was stopped when we heard a tricycle pull over in front of the entrance near Katrine's house. Probably it's Katrine's parents... and I'm right, as we hear the knock of the door and we fixed the bed, folded the sheets and went down to greet them.

"Hello po Lolo", Lola (Filipino for grandparents/grand uncle/grand aunt)", I greeted them and helped them pick up the bags of meat and vegetables that they got from the market.

"Oh, Jose! Thanks for the help, but where's your Lolo (grandfather) and Lola (grandmother)?" my granduncle asked me. I replied, "My Lola's in the Market and Lolo's still in school so I went here and just talked with Tita Katrine".

"Well anyway... I'll be off now, my grandparents will be home later, so I need to cook dinner," I told them while I rush out as fast as I can.

but before I could go, my Granduncle asked me "When will your parents come here?" I just answered him "They'll be here a day before Noche Buena Lolo".

"Ah I see", exclaimed my Granduncle then sends me off back to my grandparent's place.

Leaving their house, I am finally at my grandparents to cook dinner before they come home. Luckily they are loaded with eggs at their chicken coop and veggies at their garden.

While preparing for dinner, I received a text from Tita Katrine saying "tomorrow again?" complimented with a kiss emoji. That message gave me a stupid grin that made me look like an idiot, but thankfully, I am alone at that time.

I responded with "Sure!" followed by a kiss as well.

After sending that message, I returned to cooking but with my hands doing all the work, my mind is somewhere else, just thinking as to how it all began between me and my Tita.