All Comments on 'Me, Mum and Pans People'

by RayCathode

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOT BEING BRITISH !!!!!!!!!!

SOME OF YOUR TERMS GOT ME, BUT YOU WRITE A PRETTY GOOD STORY. I LIKE THE WAY YOU STARTED OUT, AND EVEN BETTER THE WAY YOU ENDED. I THINK THEY HAD A GOOD TIME. MUM WITH HER RECALL OF A RAPE WAS A LITTLE STRANGE ,BUT IT WORKED. GOOD READ I ENJOYED IT .PLEASE KEEP YOUR STORIES COMING.FOR A FIRST TIMER YOUR NOT BAD................. .....I'LL BE A FAN. ..........LAROC OF AGES.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Being born in the 70's, and raised in a strict religious family....

I was never aware of many things that went on.

Where can one find information on "The Great Wipe"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quite good

Quite good overall and a pleasant read. You Brits have a knack for writing good stories and are well taught how best to use the language. I wish more Americans could show this talent and skill. Lets have more of this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Babs Lord was my fave

Just thought you should know. :-)

RayCathodeRayCathodeover 11 years agoAuthor
Many thanks for the positive feedback.

To answer a couple of queries and comments:

‘The Great Wipe’ was my phrase (so don’t bother to Google it!). Refers to the wiping of the TOTP 60s archive.

Sorry to confuse US readers – use of English vernacular was intentional – an attempt to portray an atmosphere of time and place. ‘Telly’ is TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First effort???

Wow, what a great debut story. Loved your writing style and the slow, sensual way you let things build. Will definitely be on the watch for your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

I have already voted and commented on your second story.

It was this first story which first attracted us with the special themes.

So very enjoyable and so juicy.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Legs an Co

Nice story but the school girls dancing with hockey sticks was Legs an Co not Pans People xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I did the same

I recall all these people in my youth but I was lucky and had a portable black and white TV in my bedroom. Where I would go in and slip my cock from my pyjamas and stroke the head until I produced so much precum. My mum used to dry her stockings and panties on my heater and a lot of the time they ended up around my cocktail. My first gay encounter was at a soft porn cinema aged 15. Would love to chat more as we have so much in common. I am on skype Stuart B.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous