All Comments on 'Me, My Brother, and Marie'

by ShariSue

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Take me to Paris...

heretopraiseheretopraiseover 10 years ago
Excellent

You've avoided one of the chief problems of storytelling: you haven't said too much. There are hooks all over the story where you could link another and go on, or just let the reader's imagination do the work him/herself.

biotecbiotecover 10 years ago

Next stop Paris!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start !

Great start. So good, I was surprised to see it's your first story.

Will there be a chapter 2?

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
IT IS SO NICE....

when siblings come/cum together! Yes, an inane play on words. Your story was so much better; plot, developement, variations and open to continuing possibilities. Thank you.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Just like a day at the beach!

Excellent story, loved it!

midnightdeathwritermidnightdeathwriterover 10 years ago
A great first Story

But I don't think this is your first, at all just your first at lit. Great story. with great promise for more to come!

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 10 years ago
great one

nice story. Loved the pace. I can't move a story along as quickly as you did. Not a lot of useless details and it flowed so well. Plus it was very erotic and wonderfully arousing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Astonishing

You are an amazing writer sweethart, keep up the good work...

SlutMom1975SlutMom1975over 10 years ago
So Hot

I loved this fantastic story. Very well written and it took me back many years to my own experience.......

mike_germanymike_germanyover 10 years ago
Loved it

Hope to see more writeing from you soon

SusieJSusieJover 10 years ago
A nice story

This is a really nice story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
French Feeling

A lovely story, beautifully written. Had a French feel to it - not just Marieee. Made the sex seem perfectly natural and normal - as it should be. Humans, with their enhanced self consciousness (self conscience) are really the only creatures that worry about imagined morality in sex.

TexasAttyTexasAttyover 10 years ago
Nearly Perfect!

That was probably one of, if not the, best stories I've read on this site. Beautifully composed and with a minimum of unnecessary exposition. The characters, through their dialog and actions, told us everything we needed to know. Please resist the temptation serialize this. It works so well as a one-off. I suspect you'll be able to come up with more tantalizingly erotic stories and characters without having to build further on this one. I'll be anxiously awaiting your next submission. Well done!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Why do American guys find French girls so attractive?

Maybe it's because they're cute, and they have poossees that they share. That's good enough for me. Let's all go to Paris.

Great first time story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need More Stars

If this is a first contribution to Literotica then you've been "holding out."

The only way to demonstrate our appreciation for your talent is with more stars. Unfortunately they limit us to five. I'd rank this one at fifteen, minimum. Wonderful, "sweetie."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

More please!!

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanover 10 years ago
Nice story

Great first time story. I hope you write more--a threesome with Marie would be really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

And what happens in Paris?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dream of Sis

I wish my sister was her! I think of her daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Build up was at just the right pace; not too quickly or too slowly. A sequel would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Build up was perfect. The girl-girl action made it really hot!

Artie_ZArtie_Zover 4 years ago
ShariSue, where are you?

What a wonderful story, So warm, loving, and sexy! I wish the author would write here again... Thank you, ShariSue!

random8random816 days ago

wonderfully written story! Alas, a one-off. I wish there was more written about this intriguing trio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous