Me, My Mom, And Boobs Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be a shame to waste all of this sexy seed. Now wouldn't it? Hahaha." Mom laughs, then she blows Earl a sexy kiss, and winks at Billie.

She tilts the condom towards her open mouth and pours it in. All of that slightly watery... but tons of it... cum. Earl's eyes almost pop out of his head as he watches. His jaw dropped at the truly-awesome sight of the most gorgeous milf ever drinking his mature dick-milk straight from his used condom.

Mom swallows the first mouthful, then keeps the second in her mouth. Gargling it. Letting some of it hang from her tongue, then quickly slurping it back up into her mouth. She smiles very-playfully at Earl with her mouth closed, then she winks over at Billie again, and grabs her head.

Billie a little surprised, but she plays along. Mom pulls her to her and kisses her. Sharing the mouthful of gargled sperm with her. Billie's surprised again, but she just smiles... and kisses mom. Swallowing some of Earl's well-seasoned cum herself as they kiss and swap cum.

They keep kissing, putting on a helluva hot show for ol-Earl. She starts playing with his hanging dick as he very-closely watches the finale.

Mom and Billie smile and laugh as they heatedly kiss and moan so fucking sexy, knowing just how much they're exciting ol' horny Earl.

"There..." Mom licks her lips clean and smacks them for Earl when she and Billie finish kissing. Billie's laughing and wiping her mouth. "I owed you that, sweet Earl. I kinda left you hanging back in your car. Hehe." Mom reminding Earl about their first date where she just jacked him off into the condom.

"My God, doll. You are on amazing woman. Wow! Just amazing."

"Awwww." Mom blows Earl another kiss, then she kisses a surprised Billie once more. Playing with Billie's 34DDs as they kiss. Earl can't stop smiling. He's rubbing his dick and grinning like a madman. It's been one helluva day for him too.

Me, I'm still stuck up in Malibu. Another hour later and I finally get my aunt out of jail. She blows me in the car on the way back as a thank you for doing it. Hey... I can't be mad. I love my aunt, and she blew me. Things could be worse. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Massage Turns to Incest Son giving mother a massage claims her as his own.in Incest/Taboo
Sleepwalking Son's Cock Mom lets sleepwalking son masturbate over her naked body.in Incest/Taboo
Sharing Mum's Bed After Dad Dies Mum and Son Find Each Other.in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
A Cure For Depression Mom and sister cure son's depression.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories