Sleepwalking Son's Cock

Story Info
Mom lets sleepwalking son masturbate over her naked body.
1.1k words
4.55
99.6k
207
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,096 Followers

I woke up in the early hours of the morning and felt something touching my face. Opening my eyes, I saw a dim shape by my bed, but something told me not to cry out. Almost instantly I realized it was my 18 year old son Mark. I'm 36 years old, I had Mark when I was 18 and since his father left we have been a pair. I'm petite with unusually large breasts and Mark is tall and powerful. When we're out together, people sometimes mistake us for a couple.

It was not unusual to find Mark out of his bed in the middle of the night; he had been sleepwalking since he was in his early teens. What was different about tonight was that Mark was naked, standing over me, stroking his erect penis. It must have been the tip that brushed my cheek. As he stroked himself, a drop of lubricant formed on his penis and dripped on my face. Involuntarily, I licked it and tasted his salty juice. In spite of my shock, I tried to stay calm. I knew to wake him suddenly during one of his episodes would shock his system. He would be disoriented and frightened. I lay quietly trying to decide what to do.

The size of his penis shocked me. I had no idea my son was so well endowed. His erection was huge -- perhaps nine inches long -- and the head was swollen and dripping. As I tried to decide how to manage the situation, Mark gave a low groan. "Oh God!" I thought. "He's about to orgasm. If I don't move, he'll do it on me!" I felt myself tense up. I pushed the covers back to exit the bed. The I remembered, I was naked except for a flimsy pair of panties. I didn't want my son to see me in this state, but there was nothing I could do without waking him. I noticed my big breasts were taught and my nipples felt tingly. It was ridiculous, but the situation was exciting me. I could feel myself dampening and my lower lips were swollen. I had a powerful urge to touch myself and before I knew it I had slipped my panties down my thighs.

I spread my legs and began rubbing my clitoris! I couldn't believe I was masturbating with my young son standing over me, but he was in another world and I couldn't help myself. Another thick drip formed and, without thinking, I licked his swollen head. I knew I had crossed a line, but the taste of my son's young cock and the scent of his arousal was driving me out of my reasonable mind. I felt my orgasm blossoming and tried not to cry out as waves of pleasure ran through my body. I hadn't felt anything like this in years. Raw, taboo thoughts sharpened my senses to a peak of ecstasy.

Mark continued to stroke himself above my face and I knew he would ejaculate any moment. I was still very excited and my clit throbbed, anticipating his orgasm. I moved so his cock was above my breasts. I told myself it would be easier to clean him off my chest, but in truth I wanted to feel him cum on my aroused nipples and breasts. Mark gave another groan, and dripped ejaculate on my big breasts. I dipped my fingers in his juice and rubbed it on my nipples. The intoxicating perfume of sex was all over the room. I could smell my arousal mixed with the scent of Mark's excited young body. I couldn't stop myself, I began to rub my clit again and as Mark masturbated over me, I pushed my naked breasts up to feel his naked cock touch them. At that moment, I would have let him mount me and ride me to an incestuous climax. In fact, I wanted him to, more than anything in my life up to that point.

Taboo images of Mark spreading my thighs and penetrating me flashed through my mind. I lay masturbating like a whore under him, watching him grip his huge cock as he accelerated his strokes. I writhed like a slut, wanting to be soaked in torrents of my son's cum. Then Mark moaned aloud and shot his thick man-juice all over me. He kept soaking me and I slid my wanton fingers deep in my juicy slit, picturing Mark between my thighs, filling me with his virile sperm as I came and came under him.

As Mark's orgasm subsided, I wiped his cum off my breasts with the sheet and quietly stood up. I threw a robe over myself and gently guided Mark back to his room. The covers had been thrown off and I helped him sit on his low bed. I whispered in his ear, "Lay down sweetheart", and gently helped him lay on his back. His erection had not subsided. His huge cock was standing straight up from his stomach and I tried to stifle an urge to feel his hardness. But once again, I couldn't resist. I knelt on the rug beside Mark's bed and gripped his stiff cock in my small hand. I lifted his thick shaft up to my lips and kissed it. Then I licked the slippery head, tasting his cum. My pussy was aching with desire. I pictured myself kneeling on the bed above him and sliding his huge cock between my dripping lips. But at the last moment I withdrew. I tiptoed out of his room, closing the door gently and went back to bed.

Back in my room, with the door firmly closed, I smeared the wet sheets over my breasts and my pussy. I smelled the hot scent of Mark's cum, as I imagined raw sexual scenarios and masturbated wildly. I pictured Mark entering my room and raping me. I imagined entering his room in a sheer negligee and stripping for him. That fantasy made me cum so hard I almost passed out. I thought of all the ways he might take me. Pushing my dress up over my ass, sliding my panties to the side, thrusting into me as he bent me over a chair. Ripping my bra open to suck my nipples. Fucking me in a back alley like a whore. I fingered my dripping pussy to more orgasms than I could count before I drifted off to sleep. But when I awoke, the desire was still there, stronger than ever. Then I heard a gentle knock on my door...

To be continued...

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,096 Followers