All Comments on 'Me, My Neighbor and His Wife'

by bscurious1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best Story EVER!

I Loved Your story...I Only wish it was Me in the story....Keep writing more Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

More please!

bscurious1bscurious1almost 5 years agoAuthor
KAF

Dear Shakespeare,

My apologies for not meeting your literary standards. This is a site for amature writers to post and for anyone to read. My guess is not too many are here for technical writing skills. I appreciate your feedback I hope talking down to others makes you feel better about yourself. Very impressed. FYI, the computer auto corrected to in-explainable so take that up with Bill Gates you fucking dolt.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 5 years ago
I loved it.

This is the type of MFM (or MMF), I LOVE!

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949almost 5 years ago
Great story

and my favorite scenario. Good, now how 'bout some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
bravo

Very well done. Enjoyed this story as it isn't filled with the submission, self-loathing and humiliation that so many want to tie into mmf story lines. Keep up the great work.

I've bookmarked your page and hope to check back to see what else you do.

sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

This has got me so fucking hard, thank you. I woke early and read it discretely on my iPad while my wife is still sleeping next to me. She’s going to get such a seeing-to when she wakes shortly, your story has got me so horny. MMF play is my favourite, especially when both men are bi. I’ve had the pleasure with several dirty couples and have loved seeing the women get so turned on seeing their hubby suck cock. You could not have described it better, you must surely have based it on your own experiences. Please write more!

sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Following up on my last comment, I did indeed have the pleasure of fucking my lovely wife when she woke up this morning. We both love morning sex but I was especially fired up having read first this story and then your other story. In a perfect world she and I would bring other men into our bed but it's not something she wants to do, so I've experimented with other couple elsewhere in the past, and loved the whole MMF thing.

I do hope you take the three characters further, to the point where both men flip fuck each other. Ideally, for one of them at least, it would be their first fuck with another man. I had my anal cherry popped by the husband of a couple I was playing with at the time, and the presence of his wife in the bed not only made for an even hornier afternoon, but also helped to reassure me that I hadn't lost my desire for a woman. She provided much-needed reassurance and also advice on technique and how to reduce pain while I was opening up for her hubby's entry. Having her involved made fucking with another man feel more natural and not in any way tawdry. She also gave me a lot of confidence and insight in what was a big moment for me, taking my first cock.

Really looking forward to more in this series. Your writing is excellent.

tallsmoothtallsmoothover 4 years ago
A dream cum true!

That is precisely the scenario I am seeking and will one day experience first hand. Meanwhile your story made me shoot a big load which I then swallowed, inspired by your sexy, cum-hungry characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turned on!

This story got me so hard...I have always loved the thought of sharing a man and woman. I would really like to suck her juices off of his hard cock and then let her feed me his load from her well fucked pussy! I also get off on having her watch while I suck her husband and share his load with her after he shoots off into my mouth!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Loved your story.

I've had several threesomes in my life, doing things that were much like you describe. I always played the husband's part. I like how you make a big deal of you and Erica kissing. It was always a huge turn-on for me to watch my wife kissing another man. Oh, and all the other things too! You've made me so horny! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy story. I hate that I will have to be late to work because of you, but I simply can't go in without rubbing one out first.

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

I loved this story and hope you give us more of the same.

glade4656glade4656over 2 years ago

Great story I have wanted my wife to suck another mans cock and share his cum with me in a hot snowball kiss.

SamUK09SamUK09over 2 years ago

Wow amazing story, I will be playing reading that one many times x

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

Absolute fave for a quick-scene fantasy story! When do we get the other wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous