Me, My Wife and a Good Friend

Story Info
Discussed, tried, but failed, then it happened with a friend.
7.6k words
3.94
45.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me, My Wife and a Good Friend.

David and I were very good friends, going out clubbing every weekend and chasing girls.

I soon had a unit close to the city and my work.

David however, worked for a large international company located in the outer suburbs. Fortunately, his parents' house was a fifteen-minute drive.

Most weekends the pattern was David coming to my place straight from work.

Eat, drink, music and then it was off to town and chasing skirt.

I confess to being a man whore in that period and most weekends I hooked up.

On those occasions we both missed, we would keep drinking.

David lacked some confidence due to his not quite five and a half feet in height.

One night we ended up at someone's house, there was a large swimming pool.

At some point, a person jumps in naked and then most are skinny-dipping.

It was that night I became aware of an attribute my friend possessed.

He is short in stature but he was the biggest man by far that night.

He has a cock like a thoroughbred horse and it made other males uncomfortable.

Females however were sneaking peeks and whispering to each other.

I do not know why so many females deny an attraction to a large penis.

I know what I witnessed that night and David was having sex with a very attractive female before the sun rose.

Less than a year later, I met Brianna and she moved in with me after a couple of months.

The only real changes were David having dinner and getting ready at his home.

Bree joined us sometimes and other times she would be with her girlfriends.

David still lacked confidence and most times, he slept on the sofa.

Then he met Joanne and she totally cuffed him.

In six months, we had two Sunday lunches, which was the extent of our socializing.

Then he got a promotion and it meant moving interstate.

I was disappointed he could not be best man at my wedding as he was overseas with work at the time.

He did send a wedding gift, a very high-end coffee espresso machine.

I was more than disappointed however when I did not even get an invitation to his wedding.

A few years had passed since David had left and unexpectedly I received a phone call from his mother.

She explained to me how controlling Joanne had been and recently she ran off with some rich old man.

I promised her I would call him and that I would convince him to catch up when he was here in a few weeks' time.

I did and so here, we are, just like old times...

David looked good, fit but I could tell his break up had hit him hard.

Of course, he ribbed me about my slight paunch and wondered aloud if I was still a chick magnet.

My wife and I had not been out in months so she was doing what females do, shopping and hair salons.

Late afternoon, we were having our first drink when my wife Brianna (everyone calls her Bree) got home.

She looked amazing; "Wow, you have gotten even more beautiful," David compliments her.

They kissed like friends and she hugged him commiserating about his wife but promising him a great night.

Dave's phone had been buzzing and he attended to it.

I walked in to the bedroom; my wife was standing there in just lace panties and heels.

She is perfection from head to toe including full firm breasts.

These were expensive, but worth every cent.

"Stop it," she said brushing my hands away.

"Come on babe, it will be quick," I pleaded.

"No thank you, do you have any other mode besides Quick and selfish?"

"Ouch!" I reply and feign hurt.

"Tonight my love, you are going to do it right," she says and shows me the sheer babydoll she bought.

I begged, "Can I have a little taste?"

"Fine but I have been running around all day."

As she sat at the edge of the bed and peeled her panties, off.

She asks me, "What has brought this on?"

I shrug, "Oh, is it another male giving me attention?" she teases.

A couple of minutes, and then she closes the shop.

"Thanks for warming me up, I am off for a nice bath," and she rummages in the drawer.

"Now go be a good host and put some music on," she says waving a large dildo in front of me.

Ten or so minutes later David needed to pee and he went to the small bathroom.

I went to the other, opening the door and announcing myself.

"Why are you not using the other toilet?" Bree asked.

"Dave's using it," I said disappointed that bubbles covered my wife.

"You could have held it... You are a pervert," she chuckled.

I shook, flushed and acted innocent, "what do you mean?"

"You want to know if..."

"I do not know what you are talking about," I bluff.

"Say it, Yes or No?"

"Okay, fuck it, YES!" I said beaten.

She arched and slowly lifted her body,

I groaned when her body comes to view, I could see that the dildo was balls deep.

"No more Flash Gordon, two minute selfish sex or I will be investing in more of these."

"Off you go now," she says.

David and I were ready and in the kitchen, he saw the coffee espresso machine.

Finally, she appeared and had our eyes bulging and jaws dropping.

My wife had a semi sheer bodysuit on, a short skirt and small-heeled boots.

"You like?" She asked and then twirled.

"Damn!" David exclaimed while I was thinking the same.

The bodysuit had a G-string; two perfect firm buttocks had smiled at us when she twirled.

"You are beautiful," I told her and then said to David, "Can you believe this hot bitch is soon to turn thirty?"

She groaned, while he idolized and I laughed.

"Do you have your dancing shoes on?" she asked me.

"Darling you know I am not much of a dancer,"

"Well it will be others dancing with and giving me attention then."

She gave my crotch a quick squeeze and whispered, "That will turn you on."

True to her word, she danced and with David, she had a very willing partner.

This worked well in lifting his spirits but also put odd thoughts in my head.

Bree and I have been together ten years and married almost eight.

We have a very good relationship because we communicate well.

It was sexually where we struggled a little, her libido getting stronger and mine weaker.

I am a lucky man; my wife is adventurous and instigates things where I would struggle.

I can thank her for having made our sex-life better than it would have been if left to me.

We had some bedroom talk, from tame to dirty like other couples do.

Yet my hot wife takes it further, surprising me dressed as --

  • Cheerleader

  • Nurse

  • Hooker

  • Wonder Woman

Just to name a few.

One night when we were fooling around, I asked her if she ever thought about sex with another man.

Most women would say no, Bree said yes but no one in particular.

She asked me why I wanted to know and I explained that I appreciated what she had done.

I wanted to do something in return, her response being she would be happy if I made more effort.

It took time but eventually she understood, I love her completely but libido was an issue.

I began the conversation about a threesome with another male.

It went from "I really couldn't," to a maybe.

It took two years for her to say yes.

Then we spent a year of false starts and time wasters until we gave up.

Now every time David or I were not with Bree, men came at her and this reminded me of the threesome idea.

Dave had run into a couple he had not seen since he left and chatted to them.

I took the opportunity to get a couple of drinks and take Bree to a more secluded booth.

I had to curb her enthusiasm to dance by telling her I wanted to get romantic.

We were kissing passionately like teenagers and after a short while she murmured, "mmm you saw boys giving me attention."

My reply being how hot she is and then I sneakily moved my hand between her thighs.

"God I can feel the heat," I stated.

I popped the snaps, 'seems like someone really loves the attention," her wetness saturating my fingers.

"Turns you on?" I questioned her and slid a finger in.

"No, you do," she whispered.

"Liar," I said.

My wife moaned and then I felt her hand grab my erection.

"And what's your story?" She asked in a sexy tone.

"You, my hot as fuck wife!"

We spent the next five minutes kissing and whispering things of a sexual nature.

Then David appeared, I said we were thinking of going home shortly.

He wanted to dance and I was very amused.

Bree was going to have to go out on the dance floor with her genitalia in the breeze so to speak.

Watching her and David dancing so naturally together had an odd feeling come over me again.

Finally, we were home, as I made some drinks, Bree said she was going to change her clothes.

"The new babydoll," I asked in front of David.

She blushed, "Jason, stop it that is private."

"Oh come on honey, model it for us."

David shyly joined in and my wife made a derogatory comment about men.

We waited in the lounge and Bree appeared reluctantly.

My wife had a gown over the babydoll.

"Get it off," I chanted and my friend joined in.

"Fine," she said and let the gown drop and stood with a hand on her hip.

I gulped and then there was silence.

The pale blue babydoll was sheer, a naked vision of beauty.

Those expensive breasts had nipples when erect like bullets.

My eyes travelled down, her flat stomach and shapely hips.

Her trip to the beauty shop resulted in what my eyes now feasted.

A half-inch pubic landing strip and the rest freshly waxed.

Her labia appeared darker as if aroused.

"I am going to bed," she said breaking me out of my trance.

"See you shortly," I said and then sat there, thinking.

Those feelings whirling around, her beauty and I wanted something for her.

I was in my own world, imagining my wife laying there completely sated.

I felt David move and I got a head rush.

With my stomach tumbling and my mouth dry, I was about to leap.

"Looks like she forgot to leave out some bedding for you," I said to my friend.

Then I whispered, "Do you want to share our bed?"

He nodded, and then stuttered, "Um are you um saying..."

I answered it the best way I could by asking a question, "Have you ever had a threesome?"

He shook his head, then silence and I am feeling uncomfortable.

"What you said before, um are you sure?" David asked trying to conceal his eagerness.

"Yeah but look, do not get too excited as I have got to sell her on it," I said acting cool.

"If she says yes there are some conditions but we'll get to that if it is a yes."

I walk into the bedroom, the bedside lamps are on and my wife is laying there with the sheet up to her neck.

I try to pull the sheet down and she squeals, "No stop."

"Are you naked?" I ask.

"Yes, waiting for you and the promises you made," she says shyly.

My hand travelled down, "FUCK, you are soaking wet!" I exclaimed.

"Did you um, get off um, with your exhibitionism," I whisper.

She blushed but caught up in the excitement.

"Yeah it was hot, both of you staring at me," she twitched as my finger that had been sliding along her slit slid in.

I nod for her to continue.

"I could tell both of you were turned on, um desiring me."

I took a deep breath, "Well um my honey, that is what I sort of want to talk to you about."

Bree groaned and closed her eyes, "I think I know what you are going to say."

I reminded my wife of the two years we discussed it and we agreed it would be good.

Unlike the online fiasco, this felt right.

"I um we can't because um, friends," she stumbled with her words.

I thought for a moment and stopped playing with her needy poon.

I kissed her with feeling and then said to her, "Let's look at this rationally."

I list all the positive reasons why it is a good choice, as follows --

He lives interstate, she thinks he is good looking and likes him.

Respectful and has only been with his wife these past years.

"I don't um know Jason, it's um," she said nervously.

"Oh but wait, there's more," I say like an infomercial.

My wife cocked her head and looked at me expectantly.

"He has something..." I pause building it up.

"You are curious about," I say while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah right, you are just saying that," she said quickly.

I nodded, "Uh huh, he may only be five and a half feet tall."

"Yet blessed with a rather large you know what," I chuckle.

Bree held my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Honey, are you sure?"

Are you okay with this?"

I did my usual ask a question when I did not want to answer a question.

"So, is that a yes?"

She gave a shy nod.

"Okay I will go and..."

Bree held onto my hand as I went to leave.

"I'm very nervous, how um will um," she stuttered.

"Leave it to me," I said with a confidence that I did not feel.

David looked at me expectantly as I walked back in.

I nodded and almost laughed by his extreme excitement.

I spoke to David loud enough for Bree to hear.

I told him that this would go unspoken, If he did, our friendship would be over.

He agrees and thanks me for being the best friend ever.

He laughs and tells me something unaware that Bree can hear us.

I of course encourage him.

I feel a bit awkward as he tells me that he would jerk off while Bree and I were having sex.

I have no doubt that my wife is enjoying hearing this.

Dave added, "I tried to time my nut with both of you."

"Whoa, too much information," I say.

He laughs, "Yeah but I never could, because you were always too quick."

"You are talking a good game, better be able to follow through." I say with a touch of sarcasm.

As an afterthought I say, "I do not want to know where your splooge went."

I hear Bree chuckle which brings me back to the business of now.

I whisper to Dave, "Give me fifteen, um no say twenty or so minutes before joining us."

He nods and whispers, "I want to shower, should I come in naked?"

I shrug and head for the bedroom.

"What was so funny just before?" I ask Bree as I undress.

"I wanted to tell you many times, um about your friends um loads."

I climb on the bed, "his loads?" I tease.

"His nut, jizz, spunk, yeah it would be um everywhere."

I was kissing her stomach, making my way down.

"What are you trying to say honey?" I ask her.

"Heavy cummer," she whispers feeling my breath inside her thigh.

"What is a heavy cummer?" I ask while being enveloped by the powerful odor of her quim.

"Your friend has an OHHHH large amount of semen!"

The silk passage in front of me is aroused engorged and hungry.

I tongue it while continuing, "no surprise lick when you lick see the size lick of his lick huge nutsack."

She moans loudly and I came up a little.

We look into each other's eyes, "we both know you are a cum slut."

"Mmmm," is her affirmation?

"Please fuck me," she whispers.

I hear the shower, David would be soaping up.

My seven inches slide in like a hot knife through butter.

"Jesus you are so wet," I croak.

I look down, her labia and the whole region engorged.

Her hungry creaming cunt swallows my four-inch girth easily.

It is as if Mother Nature were aware of what is coming.

Unable to hear the shower I feel doom.

My excited thrusting penis came out then straight back in.

Loud sloppy flatulent noises erupted in the quiet night.

Like a trumpet announcing my inferior pencil dick.

I notice Dave is in the room.

My nightmare is her lust and his dream.

Like a stab in the heart, "OH it is true," Bree says in lust.

"What is Bree?" he asks.

My wife's mixture of shyness, trepidation and desire is intoxicating.

Even as I thrust into her, it is as if I barely exist.

She says, "Your manhood, it is um..."

"Big," he answers for her.

He leans down, kissing her deeply, and then says, "It's for you."

He takes her hand, "feel it Bree," placing it on his cock.

David's semi flaccid penis appears huge in her hand.

He squeezes a hard bullet nipple she winces and moans.

"Yeah, work it uh huh work that cock," he says as my wife strokes it.

In front of me, I am looking at a cock.

It is nine inches and very thick.

"I want to taste it," my wife says.

"I bet you do," he says.

Without a word, I position Bree doggie style.

If I expect any thank you, I get an "Umph," from my wife as her mouth takes more cock than she ever imagined.

"GOD Damn, Oh Fuck yes," He says as Bree is eating his cock like a pro.

My hands holding her hips and I am pumping away, her sloppy wet pussy making noises.

Dave holds her ears and pumps the other end, sucking ugh sounds.

My wife is getting it good; I look around and catch sight of these massive bull's balls swinging.

Then -

OH, I feel it; ORRRRRR I groan each time my ejaculate leaves me and deposits itself in her hungry cunt.

I feel superfluous and I move to the side of the bed getting my breath back.

Bree pulls back, coughs, then pulls his cock up high and looks.

I look at her hand unable to encircle Dave's thick shaft.

Now she makes a show, one hand over the other and cock to spare.

My wife now flips around bumping me as if I am not there.

On her back, legs spread well, my semen trickling out.

She looks at David with complete lust.

"I need you to fuck me now; I have to feel your big cock inside me."

I am surprised, shocked hearing her speak like this.

His cock is just feet away and it looks like a monster.

Even more astounding and horrific looking is his scrotum, a gargantuan hanging sack.

Freshly fucked makes little difference and it is a struggle initially.

David has a very large glans; it resembles a huge field mushroom.

Bree emits a large groan and at last, the head passes her portal.

"Here we go girl," he announces.

A few thrusts and nine plus inches of massive cock are in her yearning cunny.

I sit and listen to her filthy dialogue and wonder why I have never heard her like this with me.

I wonder if I have penis envy.

"You are so tight," Dave says and now seems to lose control.

I watch him really laying his pipe deep, hard and fast.

My wife screams out, "Ohhh I'm Cumming!"

She is shaking uncontrollably from what seems to be a massive orgasm.

This is something I have never seen.

When I can bring her to orgasm, it takes me at least twenty to thirty minutes.

Here I am watching her convulsing in a big climax, in two minutes of big dick.

Have I made a huge mistake, have I unleashed a size queen?

Now unexpectedly Dave groans, "OH fuck, Orrr FUCK!"

Each "Orrr" seems to equal a shot of spunk and I hear a lot of Orrr's.

He is finished, busted his nut in a few minutes and I am smiling.

I want to say something about his quick draw, two-stroke joke.

Keeping my mouth shut as I think about Bree's huge orgasm and how my 15-minute effort failed to produce one.

He is kissing my wife, "I'm sorry, you are so beautiful and um your pussy is so tight."

"It felt amazing," she whispers in reply.

Now David is looking back and forth, me then Bree and seems to want to say something.

"Um, this is awkward," he laughs nervously.

I look at him, he is naked and I cannot believe what I am looking at.

His flaccid wet cock is glistening, I am in awe of the size of it and his big bulbous balls are amazing.