All Comments on 'Me, My Wife and a Good Friend'

by brianna1986j

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Here's the tired, with out, whorewife cucks husband with his best friend story again. One in five LW stories follows this exact , overused, cuck plot. Yes, he is a cuck. A willing, complicit cuck, but a cuck all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1* CHILDISH writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I suggest a divorce,

But I would not wait 2 yesrs, I would do it now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A series of one line sentences doesn't make a story. Meld them together to create paragraphs. Do you see any other writers writing like you just did?

Unread and unrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One sentence paragraphs? Really?

I took one look at this mess, skipped bothering reading it, and just rated it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some of your one sentence paragraph aren't even sentences.

For example:

<P>

With her, two hands, one massaging my scrotum and the other encircling the base milking my cock.

<P>

What?

<P>

If you can't make the minimum effort, why should any one give a fuck about your story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

After how she behaved and said while fucking his friend, and to him after. humiliating him, does he really believe this marriage will last two more years? In just one simple night she lost all the respect she had for him...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

Did you just post your mental one line notes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
< TASTE -- DNQ.>

I have no idea what that gibberish was, like the example which I left in the Title. That's too bad, because written normally, this could have been a very hot wife story!

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
You are a simp cuck

and the fact you celebrate it in this tale causes me to feel embarrassment for you. This isnt hot wife sharing, this is cuckoldry, sph, and a wife destroying your masculinity verbally and thru her actions.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
I get it

I do.

I livedbit for a while and this could have been good.

However... the over-the-top descriptions were very off-putting. All the oorrrrrs were just weird. Should have been ohhhs or aaahhhhhhs. Maybe even argh, or urggghh.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Reclaiming???

Reclaiming her?? LMFAO!! THAT'S a joke. She now knows he's a cuck that can't satisfy her. Why wouldn't she be looking for her next stud?? He unleashed the whore in her and now he'll have to suck it up and live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh come on

She says that shit and you don't divorce? You invited the guy but her works were killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trax...

Hey hubbie......

be care what you wish for .....

you just might get it .....

and then what ??

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
Great story!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a stupid cuck! The 10th will be the last!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Now that was well done wifely humiliation. The female character is an expert at her trade.

Great work author you made a fun couple even more fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And now the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened when the real man came out of the shower or did you forget the real man and the now big pussy slut discussing the sleeping arrangements?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4+ (4.45 = 89% = A or A+, ☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it although admittedly disappointed you decided not to continue the story.

The big part for me she still loved her husband and with that this story has legs with this same friend, its not to late to keep it going farther.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm not sure why you stopped. If a story had legs it was this one. Really his friend should of stayed in their bed, and not showered.

Perhaps in another story his friend by default owned her pussy, while he had her heart .. the perfect relationship.

baleismybitchbaleismybitch2 months ago

Very very very Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous