Me, My Wife & a Stranger on a Train

Story Info
Wife and I living out a fantasy when a stranger interrupts.
1.3k words
3.41
34.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true story that happened to my ex-wife and I many years ago.

Going back 15 to 20 years ago when I was still married to Lara the first class train carriages had individual compartments that would seat 8 people, these compartments were separated from the corridor by 2 windows and a sliding door.

My ex-wife is called Lara and she was a stunner, she would turn heads when she walked into a room, I know I was punching well above my weight. She is about 5 foot 9 inches, long blonde hair, small but perfectly formed breasts with large sensitive nipples, a flat tight size 8 stomach leading down to her beautifully shaved cunt all held up by her long shapely legs.

One day we were talking about things we wanted to try sexually and I said I wanted to fuck on a train, Lara was well up for this and we started to make our plans, we checked out which train would be quiet with the right carriage and set the date for the following Thursday.

The following Thursday afternoon Lara started to get ready, she showered and freshly shaved her cunt and when I got home from work she was already upstairs getting ready. By the time I got out of the shower Lara was ready, wow I wanted to bend her over and fuck her right there and then but Lara told me to be patient. Lara was wearing a short tartan wrap around skirt, a very thin tight white blouse that clearly showed off her black bra and a black pair of fuck me boots.

We climbed aboard the train just before 8pm and made our way through the carriages until we found an empty compartment, I pulled the blinds down over the door and windows but there was no blind over the window to the outside world, and then sat opposite to Lara.

As the train pulls away Lara opens her legs wide showing me she had no knickers on, she ran her middle finger over her clit and asked if I was hungry, I love Lara's cunt it looks so beautiful and tastes just as sweet, I fell to my knees between her legs, with my left hand I parted her lips and my tongue darted out over her clit, Lara wrapped her thighs around my head, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my face into her cunt, Lara tasted divine, I loved to eat out of her pussy and she ground her cunt into my face as she soon came very loudly, only then did she release my head and I fell backwards gasping for air.

As I sat back down Lara stood up, still as horny as hell she undid her white blouse and let it drop to the dirty floor, with her back to the door and keeping her legs straight she bent over from the waist, freeing my rock hard cock, with a lick her lips she took my cock into her mouth, I thought that all my birthdays came at once as this is something she never does, Lara has always complained about the size of my cock, or should I say lack of size, rock hard I don't quite reach 4 inches and can be no fatter than your middle finger, Lara has always said my cock is to small and because if that it didn't deserve to be sucked, I had to fight with every ounce I had not to cum tongue, her circled around the head of my cock before she pulled my foreskin as far back as she could get it and suck on the head of my cock making me twitch as she did and just when I thought I was going to explode into Lara's mouth she would stop and lick and suck on my balls to give me a chance to calm down a bit before she went to work on my cock again, during one of the times when Lara was working my balls I was brought back to reality by a noise and as I opened my eyes I saw a black man standing in the door.

For a split second I started to panic thinking we were in trouble but as I looked at him I could see a smile spreading across his face as he stared at my wife's open and inviting cunt. I knew Lara had fantasied about having 2 men spit roast her so with a hand gesture I offered him her cunt.

He stepped into the carriage silently closing the door behind himself, Lara still had her head in my lap and was completely unaware that we had company, he took his now hard cock out, wow it was huge, well compared to mine that's not saying much but he must have been at least 2 times the length of mine and 3 times fatter.

The first thing Lara knew about him was when he came up behind her with his cock in his hand parted her cunt lips with the tip of his cock, Lara stopped paying me any attention and looked over her shoulder to see who it was, she then looked be in the eyes, smiled, and pushed back onto his cock, she was coming in seconds and screaming about how big he was and how his black cock was stretching her cunt, Lara forgot all about me at this point so I was left sat in the corner watching my beautiful wife being fucked senseless while I pulled on my own cock. He undid her black bra and Lara let it fall to the ground, with each thrust I watched mesmerized as her breasts swung back and forth. Her face said it all, I had never seen her so turned on and as she pushed back to drive his cock deeper inside her she cam again.

The train jolted as we began to slow down for the next station, he didn't miss a beat, he grabbed a fist full of Lara's pulling her up until her back is touching his chest, still impaled on his cock he pushed her towards to the window, Lara covered her breasts before the top of her body as sandwiched between him and the glass, however he was having none of it, he pulled her arms free and forced them behind her back, holding them firm with one hand he again grabs Lara by the hair he turns her head to face me then with his body squashes her against the glass just in time as the station came in to view and as the train came to a slow stop I could see a number of people on the platform watching my half naked beautiful white wife being fucked hard by a big black man, Lara managed to turn her head just enough to see that people were watching her as the most powerful orgasm ripped through her body, at the point he also lost control, with one last deep thrust he pumped his seed into my wife's unprotected womb.

When he was finished he just let Lara go and she sank to her knees with her head against the window, he did his trousers up bent over picked up Lara's bra as a trophy and left never to be seen again.

Lara looks at me still with my cock in my hand, she must have known what I was thinking cos she said she was too well fucked and if I wanted to cum I would have to finish myself off, which I did but instead of my wife to cum in or on I had to cum on the dirty floor.

To add to my humiliation as we started to slow down again for another station that we were getting off at, Lara picked up her now dirty white blouse and did it up clearly showing her hard erect nipples from within and as I followed my wife down to corridor to claps I could see where his cum had started to leak out of her cunt and run down her thighs.

This train journey of fun turned into the start of my cuckolding and just for interest one of the reasons she in the end filed for divorce was my small cock.