Me, Sis and the Hot-tub Ch. 03

Story Info
Epilogue: The End.
3.3k words
4.26
21.8k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is NOT the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read about a family exploring their exhibitionism.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*************

It was about six weeks later, when a very depressed Gwen rang. It was Saturday; it was 4:35pm.

"Hi sis, how's it going?" I asked.

"Not too good John. Do you mind if I drop by?"

"Not at all. Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'll fill you in when I get there."

The brief phone-call worried me and I was anxiously awaiting her arrival. I kept telling myself it was nothing serious. We'd only used the hot tub twice more and not at all since she'd met her new boyfriend Jim.

At first, I suppose I was slightly jealous and I'd missed her company. I'd questioned myself as to whether that was all I missed and after many quiet evenings thinking about it, I realised I also missed the nudity and our closeness. It re-ignited that conversation in my head.

What was it I really missed?

Did I want to be a nudist? I don't think so.

Did I want to have sex with my sister? Most definitely not. I'd exhausted that line of thought a couple of weeks after Gwen stopped coming over. I knew in my heart that that was not what I missed nor wanted. I did miss the intimacy though. The thrill of seeing her naked and parading naked in front of her. Did that make me an exhibitionist? I don't think that either. I was only comfortable doing it in front of her and Mom, I couldn't envisage doing it with anyone else. So, I'm not an exhibitionist either.

My thoughts were interrupted by Gwen letting herself in.

"Coffee? Or something stronger?" I asked.

"Stronger please," she replied with a heavy voice.

"Beer do?"

"Yes please."

When I came back with two beers she asked if we could maybe hot tub later. I said it wasn't a problem and went to turn it on.

"Are you ok?" I asked when I returned.

She didn't reply straight away. Her eyes moistened. I was worried but gave her space to answer when she was ready.

"Me and Jim have parted," she eventually said.

In a way I was glad. Not because of any jealousy but on the few occasions I'd met him, I never liked him. Maybe it was big brother syndrome kicking in, but I just didn't trust him.

"What happened?"

She took a long swig from the bottle and told me what had happened over the past few weeks. It seems that all he was interested in was getting into her pants, her words not mine and when that didn't happen as soon as he wanted, he left.

Another swig from the bottle and it was empty. I got her another.

There was a comfortable silence while we both sipped our beers; or should that just be me sipping as Gwen quickly finished hers. I finished mine off and fetched two more.

"You'll need to slow down sis if you're wanting to use the hot tub."

"Sorry John, I'm not great company. I'm more annoyed with myself."

"Why?"

"I should have realised what type of guy he was."

"But you did. That's why you never let him 'into your pants'. Deep down you knew he wasn't right for you and you proved your instincts correct. You should be proud of yourself."

"I suppose you're right. Do you think the tub would be ready yet?"

I went out and checked. It wasn't quite ready.

"How long do you think?" she enquired.

"Ten minutes or so should do."

"I'll go and get ready," she said.

A few minutes later she returned wearing a robe. She settled herself on the sofa in her usual lotus pose exposing her quite thick bush. My cock twitched.

"Any more beer?"

"I'll go change and bring you one back."

I took my time changing for two reasons:

1. I needed time for my stiffy to soften;

2. I needed to slow down Gwen's drinking before getting into the tub.

I arrived back but instead of giving her her beer I went out to check on the tub and left the beers there.

"It's ready now," I announced.

Gwen leaned further back so she could unfold her legs and in doing so showed off her glorious pussy. Her thick pubic hair had all grown back. It was a wonderful sight to behold and as she spread her legs, she revealed a slightly moist pussy. Once more my cock twitched and started to rise. Why was I getting stiff? I'd seen all of her body before and in more detail, especially the time when she deliberately bent over and using her fingers spread her pussy lips to let me see. What was so different now?

She stood up a little unsteadily and giggled. The beers were having an effect.

I followed her out in case she would fall. At the hot tub she removed her robe and hung it up, then leaning forward and leaning on the tub edge she stepped into the tub.

"Have you missed the view?" she asked waggling her eyebrows as she looked back at me.

"Of course, I haven't," I replied with a laugh.

"Liar."

She was right, I thought. I had missed it. Was I getting pervy again? Just before we stopped using the hot tub, that view would not have gotten any reaction from my cock. Now I was struggling not to get stiff.

As she settled herself into her usual seat, I disrobed and climbed in. Thankfully I wasn't too stiff and she wasn't looking. Once settled I passed her a beer, we said cheers and sipped.

Gwen sat back, closed her eyes, relaxed and sighed.

"I've missed this bro. I knew I would but didn't realise how much though."

"I've missed it too. Not as much fun doing it solo."

"I'm sorry about that John. I should have made more of an effort to get over more often."

"You've nothing to be sorry about. You had more important things to do."

"A lot of good that did me. Bastard."

"His loss sis. His loss."

Gwen finished her beer and fell silent.

"Are you ok sis?"

"Yes, just still annoyed with myself. Any more beer?"

"You sure you want a fourth?"

"Let's live dangerously," she said with a schoolgirl giggle.

I wasn't sure if she should have another but I got just her one. If she got too drunk, I'd need to try and stay somewhat sober to look after her.

This time she sipped her beer slowly and we sat quietly each lost in our own thoughts. I was worried that her experience with Jim would either put her off dating for too long a time or make her more willing to have sex earlier than she would like to. I never really liked him, but now I really hated him and what he'd done to Gwen's confidence.

"Think I'll get out bro and get myself home."

"I think you'd be better off sleeping over sis. You've had a bit too much to drink."

"I'm fine bro," she slurred.

The four beers and the effects of the hot tub had made her drunker than she realized. It wasn't until she tried to stand up and get out that she understood. Losing her balance, she fell back into her seat and let out a drunken giggle.

"Oops, I think you might be right."

I stood up, stepped out and held out my hands for her. Taking my hands, she pulled herself upright and as she tried to step out, she lost her balance and fell into my arms. Putting her arms around my neck she pulled herself into my chest and tried to step out of the tub. Her stiff nipples were pressed against me as she stepped out right leg first. She hopped up and down as she tried to get her left leg out of the tub and in doing so her right leg rubbed against my cock and it started to stiffen. This was not going well. Eventually she climbed out and staggered back into the kitchen. I gave her a towel to dry herself but she was so unsteady she couldn't do it.

"Stand still sis and I'll dry your back and legs."

I gently dried her shoulders and down her back skipping quickly over her ass and down the backs of her legs. She moved her feet apart so I could dry the inside of her legs too. Moving round to the front I dried her feet and up the front of her legs and then her tummy, carefully avoiding her crotch and the tops of her thighs. I certainly wasn't going to get that intimate. My conscience was already giving me a hard time doing what I was doing without drying her intimate bits too.

I stood up and as I dried her arms, I became conscious of her boobs jiggling. Not good for me as my cock started to react.

"There you go," I said.

"You missed bits," she said with a drunken giggle.

"Where?"

"The girls for a start."

"I'll let you take care of them."

"Spoilsport," she sniggered.

She was definitely hammered. Then pinching each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, she lifted up her breasts.

"Don't forget to dry underneath," she announced.

Hesitantly and very gently I patted her under boobage dry.

"You can be firmer you know," she chastised. "They won't bite." Another drunken giggle followed.

Taking the bull by the horns I dried them. She released her grip on them and I was left holding them and feeling their softness and realizing my cock was getting stiffer. I tried not to spend too long squeezing them as I dried them and I had to focus hard on letting them go.

"You forgot to dry my thighs and the lady garden too. If you're going to do the job do it right," she sniggered.

Was she enjoying my humiliation? Or was she enjoying the thrill of her brother's hand roaming all over her body? The sad thing was that I was starting to enjoy it even though my inner self was in conflict.

Hunkering down in front of her I tentatively started to dry her upper thighs. Did I hear her moan as I dried? Then up onto her thick thatch of hair. I was getting braver now and dried harder.

"Don't forget in there?" she said as she pointed to her pussy.

"Just because it has lips doesn't mean it will bite," she said with yet another drunken giggle.

Then spreading her legs further, she rubbed her pussy as if to check if it was dry, then using both hands pulled her pussy lips open exposing her aroused and hard clit poking out from beneath its glistening hood.

"How does the little lady look?" she asked me.

I'd never heard of a clit being to referred to like that.

"Does she look good?"

"She certainly does," I replied and I wasn't lying either. It looked great and my now stiff cock liked it too.

Will she remember this behaviour in the morning?

How will she react if she does?

Will our new found closeness suffer?

I hoped not.

Although another line had been crossed this evening; it was excusable. Wasn't it? She's drunk and doesn't realize what she's doing. We'll be fine.

"Come on John. Get drying," she said as she spread her legs further giving me access to her wondrous pussy.

I rubbed the left side of her pussy a few times before changing hands and rubbing the other side. As I did, she let out another soft moan and I could smell her arousal. That made my cock rock hard to the point of being sore. It hasn't been that hard for a while. I was petrified she'd see it and then start touching it. While my sex head was secretly hoping she would, my real head was getting scared. Things were getting beyond my comfort zone.

"Let's get you to bed so I can sort the dishes and get to bed too. You'll have to share with me as your old bed isn't ready. I wasn't expecting you today"

She allowed me to guide her to my bed and I was careful not to poke her with my stiffy. Once she was in bed, she fell into a sound sleep. I went back into the kitchen and tidied up. My stiffy wasn't fading any and the memories of this evening weren't helping. I couldn't wait to have a shower and a wank.

Once under the hot water I started to stroke my rigid cock. It has been a long time since I'd been this hard. Touching it was almost painful. Slowly I replayed all that had happened. Her stiff nipples pressing into me as she fell against me getting out of the tub and then her thigh rubbing against my cock. I could feel my balls begin to tingle.

Then the feel of her body through the towel as I dried her. The softness of her ass cheeks. The firmness of her boobs and the feel of her stiff nipples against my fingers. The soft skin of her upper thighs and the feel of her pubic hair. The smell of her arousal.

The tingling was now in overdrive and my stroking had increased. My cock was beginning to ache from the stiffness. Why wasn't I already cumming?

Then my orgasm exploded and washed over me. My knees gave way and I slumped against the wall. Ropes of cum erupted from my cock. It was an amazing sensation. It felt like there were fireworks going off in my head.

Finally, I stopped cumming and as I ran my fingertip across my slit to wipe off a cum droplet, I winced. It was very sensitive.

I sank to the shower floor and sat for a while as I waited for my heart rate and breathing to return to normal. The hot water splashing over me didn't help but I was too exhausted to stand up and turn it off. What an orgasm!!

Slowly, I got to my feet and finished my shower before washing the cum off the shower door. Then stepping out I got dried and went to bed.

The next thing I remember is wakening up the next morning. It took a few seconds to realize what was happening. I was lying on my back and Gwen was snuggled into me. Her left arm was across my chest and her left leg was across my tummy, placing her left thigh against my morning erection.

"Oh shit," I thought. "I don't need anymore arousal after last night."

Suddenly the memories of the previous evening came flooding back again ending with my massive orgasm in the shower. Those memories, along with the body heat from my sleeping sister and the feel of her leg against my cock was getting out of control. My real head was telling me to get out before I came all over her. I obeyed.

Carefully I slipped out. She was so sound asleep, she didn't rouse.

It was 9a.m. I put on a top and shorts then went into the kitchen to make breakfast. By 10a.m. I was wondering if I should waken her or let her sleep when she stepped out of the bedroom looking rough and holding her head in her hands. Her robe wasn't tied and gaped open revealing the breasts I had been drying the previous evening. A view I don't think I'll ever get tired of.

"Good morning sis," I said.

Screwing up her eyes she looked over at me and said, "Not so loud please."

I laughed. She was suffering.

"Sit down and I'll get you some water and paracetamol."

I was tempted to ask if she wanted some fried eggs and bacon for breakfast to watch her reaction, but thought that would be too cruel. Instead I filled a glass with water and got some paracetamol for her, no doubt, thumping head. Placing them in front of her, I ordered her to drink.

"What happened?" she croaked.

"You went a bit mad on the beer and the hot tub didn't help."

"I'm sorry John."

"What for?"

"Spoiling your evening."

"You didn't spoil it," I said.

"In fact," I thought to myself, "you made my evening."

But I daren't tell her that. What surprised me was my lack of guilt over what had happened. But then, I didn't really do anything wrong. All I did was dry her and put her to bed. Ok, I enjoyed it and had one of the best orgasms I'd ever experienced and probably ever would again; but I didn't do anything wrong.

"Are you sure? Or are you just saying that to make me happy?"

"I'm very much sure. You didn't spoil my evening."

She gave me a weak smile. She was truly suffering, poor girl.

"Think I'll have a shower and see if it will waken me up."

"I'll have a coffee ready for you when you're finished."

"Thanks bro."

Then off she went to the shower.

I had her coffee ready when she returned and she was looking a bit more human.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Better," she said.

"Would you like something to eat? Some toast maybe?"

"Thanks. That would be nice."

As I prepared the toast, she put her head down onto the table and groaned.

"How's your head?" I asked.

"Like it's split open," she groaned, "and being hit with a sledgehammer."

I buttered the toast, put it on a plate and set it in front of her.

"Thank you," she said and started eating.

"Did I behave myself last night?" she enquired.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't say or do anything embarrassing?"

"No, you didn't," I lied. I wasn't going to cause her any guilt by reminding her that she basically got me to feel her up by drying her or that she exposed her clit to me. Ignorance would be bliss.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure and before you ask again; no, you didn't spoil my evening."

"I know now I mustn't have," she said giving me a wink and grinning broadly.

Now I was confused.

"Oh," I said, "you believe me now?"

"Yes."

"That's good."

"Don't you want to know why?"

"Ok, tell me."

"You didn't make a great job of rinsing down the shower door."

Slowly the penny dropped.

"I didn't?"

"No and it was right at the top of the door. Somebody had a powerful...eruption," she said with a smirk.

I laughed. There was nothing else I could do. I'd been busted. Gwen laughed too.

"Seriously, it was right at the top of the door. You must have had one major orgasm," she giggled.

"I did and no point denying it."

"Are they always that strong?"

"Well, no. It had just been a while."

Was I really discussing orgasms and cumming with my sister?

"Did I do anything to bring it on?"

"Oh dear," I thought. "Do I lie or tell the truth?"

"Not really," I said as a half lie.

"What does 'not really' mean?"

"You were naked. You have a great body and although you're my sister, I'm male

so I react. You've seen it happen before."

"I didn't do anything else then?"

"No," I lied again.

She smiled as if she had been re-assured she had not over-stepped the mark.

"Ok, I'll need to get sorted and get home. I've lots to get done today. Thank you for last night. For listening and keeping me company. I really appreciate it."

"My pleasure sis. It's what big brothers do."