All Comments on 'Me, Sis and the Hot-tub Ch. 03'

by purfecthost

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved this series!

I loved the relationship dynamic between Gwen and John. It was sweet. I know this is supposed to be the epilogue, but I hope you choose to make more, and it's hard to find good stories in this specific exhibitionist niche. The relationship was really sweet, and I'd love to see it developed further (even if it doesn't lead to sex).

purfecthostpurfecthostabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I enjoyed exploring the relationship while trying to keep it as real as possible. I can't seem to find the time to devote to the story in order to develop it further. But who knows what may happen in the future. Never say never.

printerofpaperprinterofpaperabout 3 years ago

liked this series too. looking forward to more from you in the future.

GPettyGPettyabout 3 years ago

I. would love to see more chapters if you do find time (you're certainly inventive enough as your previous story has shown), and would love to see more of the mother in the mix as she is a real live wire and adds a different dynamic as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. I enjoyed it. I felt a part of the story and wanted to see things f

Go further with mom and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What was the point of all of this if your not gonna include sex? Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please add more chapters with gwen and moms nudity fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I kept waiting for something to happen between brother and sister but only the mother got into it.. Really boring, all the leading up to never had any fruitful ending.. It could have been really erotic but the brother couldn't figure out whether to shit or get off the pot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous