Me, the Master and Kitten Ch. 02

Story Info
Master plays with a painslut and Kitten joins in.
6.3k words
4.71
11k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting into the sexy bits now, a D/s plus petplay dynamic with plenty of women wanting each other. Comments and feedback welcome!

****

Part 2 - The First Scene

Fucking A. I was late AGAIN. This time I had gotten here early and I had parked my bike at the bakery, bought a little bag of cookies and I still had plenty of time so I ordered a little cup of coffee and sat down and started playing a game of Tetris on my phone and Goddammit I got caught up in my game and lost track of time.

So I ran to the apartment complex, flew up the stairs and here I am five minutes late again, breathing heavy and kicking myself. I knocked on the door, heard "Come in", pulled the heavy loft door to the side and launched into the room.

"I'm really sorry Sir, I'm not the kind of person who is late. Just ask Mistress, I'm not doing this on purpose. I'm so sorry Sir." I was flustered and frantic and I pulled my shoes off, threw them into the rack and put my bag and jacket on the hook.

Then I turned around to see Master on the couch with a naked Kitten over his lap. He was looking at me curiously as if waiting to see how long it would take me to stop moving and talking.

"Let's start by having you shut the door. Then I'm going to need you to take some deep breaths." My cheeks warmed as I turned and pulled the door shut. I fucked this up already.

"Please take three deep breaths standing right where you are. Place your feet fully on the ground as you do so."

I gulped in air. Slowing my breath down so that I could take the three deep breaths he required. Feeling the soles of my feet in socks on his hardwood floor.

"Good girl. Three more breaths on top of that. I want you to feel them all the way through your body, from your head to your toes. You too Kitten" he said directing his voice into his lap.

I could hear her breathing too and somehow that made it all easier.

"Now, I need to do one more thing with little kitten here and then I will attend to you." He reached over to a long furry thing and squirted a bit of lube on what looked like a butt plug attached to a tail.

"Little Kitten here needs help getting her bottom plugged. Before you came in the door she was squirming like a naughty little thing. She knows that when she plays here she needs to have her tail on and today I want the tail in her ass. But she was squirming and I was having trouble getting her to stay still. Maybe she just needed some breathing to open up her asshole for me."

I heard a distinctly woman-like moan as the beautiful Kitten raised her hips and the plug was seated into her ass. She now had a tail coming from her asshole.

Oh Jesus fuck that is hot.

He looked up at my face, chuckled and said to the naked woman on his lap while his hand disappeared between her legs "Of course you are quite wet from all of this fuss aren't you Kitten? She does like being my pet, the sweet thing. Now with her little mittens on and her bottom plugged up, she will not be able to do anything about that wet pussy which will make it all that much more fun for her to watch our session."

"Up" he said and she crawled off of his lap, waving her ass and making a little squeak as he pointed her to curl up on the sofa.

He stood up and walked over to me, where I was still standing in the doorway. "Now we do need to talk about your tardiness and disruptive entrance into my home. But before we get to that, I will explain how it works when you enter my loft."

"You will knock and wait until I tell you to 'Come in'. Then you'll put your coat and bag on the hooks and your shoes neatly on the rack." He pointed. "Then you'll strip your clothes and underthings and neatly put them on the hooks as well." I noticed that the other two hooks were occupied with what I assumed were Kitten's things.

"I like things orderly. You'll be tidy, or you'll be reprimanded." He cleared his throat.

"After you have stripped, you'll kneel down on this rug and wait for me silently. You can be seated or kneeling, but no squirming or shifting. I may or may not come and get you right away. If I leave you here on this rug, you'll reflect, breathe and prepare for me to inspect you to start our scene. Do you understand? "

"Yes, Sir"

"Do you have any questions about what I just told you?"

"No, Sir"

"Ok, now let's start again and assume that I have just said 'Come in'"

I bit my lip and he stood exactly where he was waiting. Oh crap. We're doing that already? I took a deep breath and started unbuttoning my jeans. Fuck. Why was this so hard? A voice inside me churned.

My ass is huge, he's going to see it. I'm not going to be able to hide from him here.

I slowly put the jeans on the hook and then started on my top. Tugging it over my head I smoothed my hair so it wouldn't be a frizzy mess. I glanced up and he was watching me while I stood in my underwear. I bit my lip and held my breath.

God they are both going to see my curves, my belly, my thighs. Everything.

He was making no move, he was simply watching.

Fuck. I WANT this. Mistress trusts him and I trust her and I chose this and I need what he has to offer and FUCK this is hard because kitten is SO PRETTY and I have a belly and an ass and I just need to stop thinking because it's not helping and I want this because it's been two whole weeks and I usually get to do this every week and I need the release goddammit.

I tried not to think while I pulled off my underwear. Then with my face getting red and my hands trying very hard not to try to cover everything, I quickly pulled off my bra and threw my underwear on the hooks. I yanked off my socks and stuffed them into the shoes in the rack.

"Please pick up your bra."

I bit my lip. I had been careless with my clothing and feeling awkward and as naked as I was, I leaned over with my one hand covering my belly and put it carefully on the hook. I felt so bare.

Then I knelt down on the rug and breathed.

"Good girl." He took a beat and then walked over to me and reached down to stroke my hair, which felt so grounding and solid. I realized I was shaking. Undressing for him had unnerved me.

As if reading my thoughts he said, "It's a vulnerable thing to strip for someone the first time. I know that was difficult and I'm glad you were willing to do what I asked."

"Stand for me." I stood up and looked up in his eyes.

"I would like to inspect, handle and grope your gorgeous body. I want to remind you that I won't insert anything in your mouth, ass or pussy and you can safe word if you need it."

I nodded.

"I'm going to need you to use your words."

"Yes, yes Sir. Please, please inspect me Sir." I managed to get out.

"Good girl." He said and I felt a tingle down my body. This felt so different from Mistress, who took what she wanted and grabbed. After so many years of our D/s relationship, Mistress just knows. We have figured out how to communicate and she's easy to trust.

In this case, my new Master was being careful, establishing consent and making sure I agreed to each thing we were doing. I appreciated it, but it was so damned vulnerable to have to say things out loud. I was used to just being pulled and tugged and told what to do. I didn't usually have to say anything.

"Feet shoulder width apart. Arms behind your back in box position. I want you to push your tits forward. There it is. That's right. Perfect." He walked around me, looking me over. I wondered what I looked like with my back arched and my nipples hardening. I wondered how my face looked.

"Tilt your hips a bit more forward. Good. I like to see a peek of your cunt from the front in this position."

"Yes, Sir."

I felt one hand reach into my shoulder length, chestnut long hair, grasping at the base of my skull and tugging slightly. A breath came out and I leaned into his hand. He pressed against my side and reached around to run his hand along my collarbone towards my throat, just pressing lightly at my neck while pulling on my hair. My breath slowed and I moaned.

"There you are. Good girl. You get nice and calm when I hold you like this don't you? It's a bit like holding Kitten by the scruff of her neck. All of your nervousness just melts when you feel someone take control of your body."

I whimpered and sank into him. God I needed this. This was exactly what I wanted and my body responded. His hands pulling me into calm and ease. I could feel myself dropping into submission.

Keeping my hair taut, he stroked his hand down to my breasts and cupped one while thumbing the nipple and kneading it. "Such beautiful breasts you have. And the nipples are nice and hard for me already. You're such a lovely submissive slut aren't you?" I whimpered some more.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes, Sir, I'm a submissive slut Sir."

"That's what I want to hear. That's what you'll be for me when you come here."

He ran his hands down my body, along my belly and hip. Then let go of my hair and used the other hand to grab my ass. He turned to my side and pulled me forward so that I was bending at the hips slightly.

"Let's take a look at this ass, shall we? Such curves, and nice pink skin. I think we can work on making this much redder can't we? And besides you need correction for your tardiness and for your disruptive entrance into my home. Don't you?"

"Oh yes, Sir. I'm sorry Sir."

He straightened me up, then started walking away towards the wood shop area. I was momentarily confused when he said. "Go get one of the chairs by the dining table and bring it over here."

I scrambled to obey, walking towards him with the straight backed chair. I could feel my nakedness and that my thighs were already getting sticky with my arousal. He pointed where he wanted it and then sat down on the chair while I stood beside him.

"Over"

I bit my lip, feeling nervous. I'm not the smallest girl in the world and it's hard to know how to put myself over any kind of lap without feeling like I'm going to crush...

"I am not going to repeat myself. You have already been tardy, disruptive and now you're disobedient? You're going to be very very sorry if you keep this up.

"I'm sorry Sir"

I looked over at Kitten who was curled up on the couch but watching intently. Her little hands were covered with mittens, but I could see her pretty high breasts with their prominent nipples, her brown skin and lush mouth. She licked her lips while watching me. FUCK I wanted her.

I took a deep breath and pitched myself forward over his lap. There was just no way to do this gracefully. My hair swept over my head and his hands began groping and feeling along the small of my back and along my ass.

"There we are. Now I have you laid out for me so that I can make this bottom nice and red. Why am I reddening your ass again?"

"Because I deserve it Sir."

"Be more specific."

"I was tardy and disruptive Sir. And I was slow to respond to your commands and I am sorry Sir."

"That's right. But there's another reason I'm punishing you isn't there?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me."

"Because I need it Sir."

"You need what exactly? Be specific."

He was grasping and touching my ass and thighs as was upturned over his lap. I was trying not to clench my body too much. I felt so vulnerable.

"I need to be punished because the pain keeps me calm."

"You need this punishment so that you don't spiral don't you? You need me to spank this ass red so that you can find subspace and ride those endorphins."

"Yes Sir, I need this. I want you to please spank me Sir. Please give me the pain I need."

God I couldn't remember being so fucking wet before a spanking. It was such a perverse shameful thing that he was pulling out in the open by making me say this all out loud. All the while he was stroking my ass and thighs while I confessed how much I needed this, how much it made me feel better to have pain.

He began spanking me and his first few swats were... light. Which if I was being honest was... disappointing. This is what we're doing? This isn't a big deal.I hope he's not going to go easy on me.

But he kept going. And going. And going. And going. The spanks started to pick up their sting and I realized that he was warming me up. He seemed to be in this for the long haul and he was intent on taking his time and making sure every single inch of my bottom was slapped and spanked and reddened. He wasn't going easy on me, he was doing a slow, steady simmer. He was going to cook my ass and make it burn.

After my bottom was starting to feel heat coming off of it, he stopped and stroked my back. "Your ass is getting pinker my dear, but we still have a ways to go for you to really get the punishment that you not only deserve but which you desperately need. I'm right aren't I? You need this punishment?"

I moaned "Oh yes Sir, I need this punishment Sir." I wiggled myself on his lap, feeling where his cock was pressing into my belly.

"Wiggling too aren't you? Such a naughty girl. You're in for it and we've only just gotten started on your warmup."

I groaned, my ass was heated up and this was turning me on. He seemed to notice as he pulled my thighs apart and barely touched my pussy with his fingertips.

"My goodness, you're soaking wet already. I can smell your leaky little pussy and you're probably getting your juices all over my jeans. What a slut, getting all turned on when I'm punishing you."

He spanked me more. This time he wasn't holding back and I started to go deep into the subspace that I crave. My bottom was on fire with each spank. He had me twisting my hips and moaning. It fucking hurt but God it was so good. I could feel my whole body centered in my ass, with every part of my butt on fire. The smacks kept raining down and down.

When I was getting close to tears, he stopped and ran his hands along my ass cheeks, groping them.

"Ok now I'll need you to stand up and take a look at you before moving onto the next part of your punishment."

I stood up slowly, I felt lightheaded and a little woozy. I reached around to rub my bottom. It felt warm.

Gulp the next part of the punishment?

"I want you to stand with your legs wider than hip width apart and your hands behind your head. Breathe deeply and focus on the far wall for me."

I did as he asked, feeling the warmth of my ass and uncomfortably aware of the fact that I was now showing my beaten ass to Kitten while Master picked up the chair and returned it to the table. He came back to me and touched me again, running his hands along my side, scraping his fingers up my back and cupping my tits almost lazily to pull on my nipples.

My breath caught and my hips shifted forward.

"You seem to like it when I play with these beautiful tits." He kept pinching and twisting my nipples and I couldn't keep my hips still.

He was an annoyingly observant man. He seemed to like nothing more than to figure out what gets me going.

"Answer my dear. Do you like it when I pinch and play with your tits?"

"Yes, yes Sir. Nipple play really turns me on Sir. Especially pinching and sucking Sir."

"Excellent." I could hear the smile in his voice as he let go of me. "I'm going to need you to stand right here. I expect Kitten may get curious soon. She's the sort that likes to investigate new things."

He walked over to the shop area and pulled out what looked like a sawhorse, but with a padded top and something square. Maybe it was a stool? I felt a warmth and looked down to see Kitten next to me, nuzzling my thigh and looking up at me with a smile. She ran her face and the side of her hair against my leg and tentatively licked the outside of my thigh. Looking up as if to ask if it was ok.

My mouth was dry and I nodded slightly. This beautiful woman was wanting to be next to me? She wanted to touch me with that gorgeous mouth? Lick me with that pretty pink tongue? I mean, Fuck yes.

She licked along my thigh and then made her way over to my pulsing warm ass and then ran her tongue up the the side of my ass cheek where he had punished me.

I moaned. I had never felt anything like this before her wet little tongue on my warm paddled ass. Fuck I wanted her. I would do anything to turn my hips so she could sink that tongue into my pussy.

Master looked over while adjusting his wooden devices at the sound of my moan and smiled. "I can see Kitten wants to see your marks. Stay still as she investigates you dear. She's just a curious little thing."

I was breathing hard as she licked the juncture where my ass and my thigh met. It was sore and her licks were cooling. I fought to stay still. She put her bound hands (paws?) on my leg and nuzzled her wild hair all along the backs of my thighs. I wanted nothing more than to push my hips out so she could lick my cunt. But instead, she moved up, licking along my ass crack and along my lower back.

"That's enough of getting to know each other. Come over here so we can keep going with your punishment."

Reluctantly, I disengaged with kitten and walked over. He motioned me onto a slightly wider than usual stool that he had placed next to the padded sawhorse. He wanted me to kneel up on the stool, then he tipped me forward so that my upper body was braced by the cross beam of the padded sawhorse. My tits were on the other side and my ass was raised nice and wide. He made sure my legs were spread and clucked with pleasure at the picture that made.

"I do love it when I get a beautiful woman all set up for her punishment. You look quite a sight." He ran his hand along my hip and up my flank, making me wriggle.

"Would you like some water?" He held up a glass with a straw and I wet my throat. "Good girl" he crooned while taking care of me. I was grateful and yet also felt a twinge of humiliation that he seemed to know my needs better than I did.

In front of me, kitten had dragged her blanket over using her mouth and was sitting on it paying close attention.

"Looks like the kitten wants to watch as you get punished." He went over and petted her, while she meowed. She tried to gather the blanket between her legs and he chuckled. "This sweet little pet is all turned on isn't she? Let's get her a little pillow."

He looked over at me and explained "I let her come whenever she wants because she's a good little kitty, but she can't use her paws and it frustrates her, especially when she's all wet. I suspect you'll have a nice view of her with the pillow as I paddle your ass."

I was biting my lip with desire and curiosity. A pillow? What was she... oohhh. He brought over a pillow and Kitten straddled it and began to rub her pussy against it. She was going to grind her pussy against the pillow so she could orgasm while watching me get punished.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

He looked up at me and chuckled. "Looks like you two are doing the work of turning each other on for me. That's incredibly hot to watch."

He scooted the bench so I could watch her and she could watch me. She was wide-eyed and eager as she pleasured herself. I was mesmerized by the way her hips moved against the pillow, twisting and turning her hips. God I wanted her to be doing that on top of me, on my fingers, tongue, mouth.

He let me watch her for a minute and then reminded me that I still had more to take from him. "You'll be a good girl while you get some stripes with the belt. If needed, I can tie you down, but I'rd rather not dear. Will you stay still for me?"

"Yes, Sir"

He chuckled, "You'll certainly have the lovely kitten to watch while I beat you." My hips were already moving and I heard a distinctly female-sounding groan coming from the kitten. He slid the belt along my back and I prepared myself, grabbing the beam under my chest.

I heard the sound of the leather in the air before feeling the splash of red against my skin. One. FUCK that hurt. Two. The tail of the leather whipped faster against my side and I could feel where he marked me. Three, Four, Five and Six. I was starting to float now.

12