Me, the Master and Kitten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put a hand in the small of my back. Seven, Eight. I looked over and saw Kitten almost growling as she watched my face, her hips pumping the mess of blanket and pillow between her legs. She was so fucking gorgeous as she did this, her hair free, her mouth twisted in concentration.

Nine, Ten, Eleven. My body was flying and I was feeling the endorphins rise. Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen. My nipples were painfully hard and my body was writhing and gasping. But oh the kitten was so delicious to watch.

Fifteen, Sixteen. I couldn't escape the pain but God I wanted to finger myself so badly, I could feel how wet I was. And then the kitten made a noise that sounded primal. Seventeen, Eighteen, she was looking right at me, somehow scooting herself closer... I want her so badly. Nineteen, twenty. My ass is on fire.

He put down the belt and stroked my ass, I moaned at the feeling, wanting more and also wanting something. I slumped down into the bar in front of me, sweating. I wanted, I just wanted.

"I want... I want..."

He chuckled "Yes dear? You want something?"

"Can I please... I want to touch myself Sir. I want to come."

He walked around and crouched down to my level to consider me. "You want to come? Already? Are you sure you're done with the pain you need? Your Mistress said you were sincerely a pain slut. I'm guessing you can take more. Is that true? Can you take more?"

I could take more, I knew I could take more and wanted to take more. But I wanted... I wanted so badly to... cum. My pussy was just drenched. "I'm just so wet Sir and so turned on." I could hear the whine in my own voice. I was so fucking turned on. I moved to put my hands between my legs.

He smiled at me while simultaneously grabbing my hands. It was the grin of someone who knew he was giving me exactly what I really needed even in this very moment I wanted to fight him.

"Oh no, we can't have the painslut touching herself." He pulled out a length of rope (where had that come from?) and looped it around my wrists.

"Let's get you trussed up so you are a good girl for me. Now, answer my question: can you take more pain?"

"Yes sir, I can take more."

"And do you want more?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, your wet and horny pussy won't prevent me from anything, it'll just remind me of how much of a slut you are. How much this punishment turns you on. You can wait to cum like a good little painslut and I'll tie you up if it makes it easier for you."

Fuck, he had me figured out.

"Instead of giving you pleasure, let's focus on the pain. I want some clamps on those sensitive little nipples of yours." He clucked "And they're already so hard aren't they? So turned on..." He grabbed some clamps and bent down to pull on my nubs. I gasped when each one went on. Jesus those fucking HURT.

"Good girl, make sure you breathe for me." he said while stroking the flesh of my breasts around the clamps. "Some day we'll need to play with these even more. I bet you'd enjoy having these pulled, pinched, sucked and slapped until they're red. Wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would like that very much Sir."

I could see the Kitten continuing to edge herself closer to orgasm. She was biting her lip as she kept sinking her hips into the pillow. Another noise from her and Master turned to her.

"Seems Kitten is getting close to cumming. It's not the easiest thing for her to do on a pillow, she must be really turned on. I do think she deserves an orgasm more than you do painslut. After all, she's just a little kitten and doesn't know any better. Let's give her what she wants, she's such horny little thing that it won't take too long."

He crouched down and kissed her mouth, reaching between her legs and fingering her clit. She was so turned on that she barely stopped humping the pillow and instead just turned to grind against his fingers on her clit and to kiss him hard as she rocked and moaned.

He pulled away and said "There it is little kitten, just grind up against my fingers and let your little pussy get the pleasure you need." His other hand reached behind to her tail and started playing with the base of it seated in her ass while she continued to rub up against him. She was moaning and at some point I'm pretty sure his fingers slipped inside her. Jesus, she was so fucking sexy.

I was shaking and my hips were rolling against the air. This was turning me on like nothing else. Kitten was so fucking hot as she ground against his fingers, panting and moaning and then like fire catching on a dry stick, she started cumming hard on his fingers. Her whole body was shaking and convulsing. She looked like a magical creature and I wanted to nuzzle her and kiss her.

He caught her in his arm and gently laid her down onto the little nest of blanket and pillow. She twitched and he stroked her hair and shoulders as she came down. "Good girl." He crooned at her while disengaging his fingers from her pussy and petting her. He pulled the plug out of her ass and tossed it aside. She looked flushed and wild. He made sure she was ok, kissed her on the forehead and then wickedly looked over at me.

"Kitten's pussy smells fucking amazing my little painslut. Do you want a taste?"

Christ, I was going to mount this fucking sawhorse and hump myself to an orgasm soon. "Yes, oh yes please."

He walked over to me and put out the fingers she had just been riding. I leaned foreward to lick them, tasting and smelling her juices and feeling my pussy convulse. She smelled like seawater and musk and something spicy. I wanted to taste her so badly.

Master pulled his fingers away and then sucked his fingers into his mouth, grinning at me and almost unconsciously touching himself. I honestly couldn't blame the man. If I had a cock, I'd be stroking it too after tasting that sweet pussy.

He seemed to take a deep breath, looking back at Kitten and returning to me. "Now that I've given you such a lovely treat watching Kitten orgasm. Let's work on your back with the flogger and get some nice pretty marks on your shoulders, back and thighs shall we?"

He started slowly much in the same way he had when spanking me, but with the hypnotic rhythm of the flogger. He swung it in arcs across my back. At first it felt like a massage and my shoulders sagged as I leaned into the sensation. Then he began to build up to two floggers that he circled around and around so that my body began to anticipate the crimson feeling of leather straps landing again and again all up and down my back, along my painfully reddened ass and down to my thighs.

I arched my back, pressing my hips wide as if he might hit my pussy with the floggers, as if somehow I'd get him to touch my soaking wet pussy with something, anything. I wanted so much to orgasm. I was falling deep into the biting pain in my nipples, the sensation of the flogger.

He stopped and touched me again, feeling against my back and shoulders. His fingers as if they were lighting up all of the nerves in my back. Then he squatted in front of me to look at my face.

"Oh look at you, you're flying high aren't you dear? I've got one more toy to use on you. But first..."

He unclamped both nipple clamps at the same time and Jesus FUCK that hurt. I hadn't even known he was touching them. I gasped and moaned into the pain while looking at his face and saw then that Kitten had crawled over. She sank her lips into mine, kissing me while I felt the pain.

Her kisses were delicious, she was hungry for me and seemed to want nothing more than to kiss, nibble and suck everywhere all at once. She held nothing back even though she couldn't hold me but could only touch kiss and lick.

I looked up to see Master with a look of desire and amusement on his face, running his hands down the side of naked Kitten as she continued to kiss along my cheek and neck. I could do nothing but kiss her back when she came towards me and moan as I felt my desire.

"Ok sweet Kitten, you can keep kissing her, but I am going to give her a bit more. We want to do a good job of making our little submissive slut gets exactly what she needs."

He stood up and Kitten took to kissing and nipping my lips, cheek and neck. I was so intoxicated by her kissing, her smell, the way she felt next to me. Master returned and began sliding something hard against my back and thighs. I dimly registered that maybe this was a paddle. It didn't matter, the kitten was sucking on my neck and I could only moan.

And then the first CRACK on my ass. My whole body started in response. He calmed me with his hand in the middle of my back, grabbing my bound wrists. "Give it to me, I want you to take these hits like a good little pain slut. I know you'll take the pain for me."

CRACK CRACK.

The pain was fire engine red, bright and I moaned as the kitten kissed down, down until she was kissing my sore nipples. Oh god that felt good. Her little tongue worrying the ends of my abused nubs that were still sore from the clamps.

CRACK CRACK CRACK the blows came faster now as he spanked my ass, and Kitten could feel me moving and she sucked down on a nipple, pulling it into her mouth and sucking hard.

I couldn't help it, I started moaning "Oh yes, Yes, fuck yes."

Master kept hitting my ass with the paddle and Kitten moved to the other nipple quickly, pulling and tugging. She was sucking me hard. I was so fucking turned on that my hips were moving of their own accord. Master had my hands pinned down to the middle of my back and said "Are you going to come little painslut? You can orgasm if you want to, but no one is touching that sopping wet pussy of yours."

CRACK

"You're going to have to come from the pain and whatever Kitten is doing to your gorgeous tits."

CRACK CRACK

"Are you horny enough and slutty enough to come while I paddle this ass?"

As if to make his point, he delivered a rain of spanks from the very very ouchie paddle CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK and kitten took an even more vicious suckle.

My body exploded and I came like stars. I shook and shook, feeling my orgasm course through me. I was wobbling on the stool, breathing hard and my pussy was clenching at nothing. I had never come like this before, never pulled to an orgasm through pain and pleasure, but with no direct stimulation on my clit.

"Jesus, I've never done anything like that before." I said. I felt dizzy and overwhelmed.

Master smiled as he pulled the rope away from my wrists and rubbed my back. Kitten licked at my nipples.

"I'm glad we could do that for you. That was incredibly sexy" Master said, raising me up then, supporting me as he moved me to the couch. He wrapped me in a blanket, pulled me into his lap. He arranged another blanket around kitten, tugged her mittens off and then cuddled us both into aftercare. I felt myself drowsy as he stroked my hair and held me. At some point, I could feel the couch shifting and Master said. "Oh Kitten..." and then he sighed.

I looked over to see that Kitten had extracted Master's cock and was sucking it down. Kitten had noticed how hard Master was.

"I hope this is ok with you, I had a feeling.. God, just watching you two got me so turned on..."

It was more than ok when Kitten looked up at me from sucking on the tip of his mushroom cock and smiled because she saw me watching her. Jesus, this woman could make me turned on just by crooking her pinky finger.

Ever the host, Master pointed over to a little basket on the floor. "Those are Kitten's toys and they're all clean. You're welcome to play with one if you want." Then he leaned back and moaned as Kitten greedily slurped at his cock. She was almost indecent in her pleasure at sucking him.

I walked over and grabbed a vibe, it wasn't going to take me very long to come again. But this time I wanted sensation on my clit. I leaned back on the couch, put the vibe against my clit and turned it on low. I started moaning too and Kitten pushed her mouth up and down in a rhythm. She looked over as she did it, seeing my legs spread and my pussy against the vibrator.

I saw one hand reach down between her legs and she started to make noises while Master began to get more and more vocal. Christ, could we all come together? Was it even possible?

I was so close, the vibrations against my clit were pushing me close to the edge, but I wanted to hold of until...

Fuck Master started to make moaning noises and began pushing his hips up into Kitten's mouth. She was furiously fingering herself and seemed to be on the edge too. Then I saw Master jerk into Kitten's mouth letting out an orgasmic groan. Like dominos falling, Kitten started shaking and I tipped over the top of the mountain into yet another brilliant, body shaking orgasm.

We all fell back into each other on the couch in a sweaty pile of nakedness. "Well fuck. THAT was amazing." I said and we all collapsed into laughter.

12