Me, the Master and Kitten Ch. 03

Story Info
More play with Kitten, Master and Painslut.
4.2k words
4.59
6.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More sexy time, a D/s with a male dominant, female submissive plus petplay dynamic with a second women. Comments and feedback welcome!

****

The Second Scene

I'm finally getting my shit together and I was on time this time. Hell yeah. Finally. I knocked on the door and heard a muffled "Come in."

Last time, Master told me that when he invited me in, I was to enter, strip and put my things away neatly on the hooks next to the door, then kneel down on the little carpet by the door and wait for him. Even though I had done this once before for him and had also done it every single time I saw my Mistress (when she was in town), this was still hard for me. I am so critical of my body and all its curves. It feels so vulnerable.

I came in, slipped off my shoes, took a deep breath and removed my jeans and shirt. Then I realized I couldn't see him anywhere. That was surprising, it's not like this is a huge apartment or anything.

I pulled off my underwear and socks, then slipped off my bra and hung it all up neatly on the hooks. Maybe he was in the bedroom, or the bathroom, or the part of the kitchen I couldn't see? This was a freaking converted loft space and I had heard him say "Come in." I was here.

That was when I heard... oh was that her? Oh that definitely sounded like bodies slapping together. Were they fucking? I knelt down on the rug he had told to kneel on. Oh those noises are very very sexy.

I focused on my breath and heard her whimper. Then I heard a contented grunting sounding from him. Her noises seemed further away, muffled almost. Maybe he was fucking her from behind? Into the bed? My pussy clenched and I felt a little lightheaded. That's hot. I let my imagination take over and envisioned her on knees and elbows, ass in the air as he slid his cock into her at his leisure.

I bit my lip and kept myself on the little rug, straining to listen to her moans as they got more and more involved. He was breathing hard, grunting as his hips slapped into her ass. Maybe he had thrown her over the side of the bed and grabbed her hips and fucked into her, standing with his legs wide. The squeaks of the bed springs seemed to confirm my hypothesis.

He groaned and it sounded like he was coming. Was it? She kind of mewled in response. I imagined I heard a condom come off and the sound of a few kisses as he crooned something I couldn't hear followed by, "Such a good girl." I instantly felt jealous and wondered what she had done to be a good girl. I him to call me a good girl too.

I felt a wash of shame when I realized how turned on I was from listening to them fuck while wanting them, thinking of them, imagining them. I don't think I've ever listened to two people fucking before and certainly not when they seemed to want me to.

I heard the bathroom, a toilet and a faucet. Then Master came out of the bedroom, wearing jeans, no shirt and looking as if nothing was out of the ordinary. As if he hadn't just fucked the lovely Kitten and made her moan. As if he hadn't just made the bed squeak while I was kneeling naked submissively next to the front door.

He walked towards me and looked me over.

"It's good to see you Painslut, the Kitten and I have been looking forward to your visit today."

"Thank you Sir."

"Did you enjoy hearing me fuck Kitten? She thought you might like to know she was really turned on for your visit. She was very very wet, the little slut." He said the last bit fondly, as if calling her adorable.

"Yes... Yes Sir. I enjoyed it." I swallowed.

"I'm glad." He paused and then motioned for me to stand. "Before we begin, I wanted to let you know that the Kitten is... well she's rather interested in you and she wanted me to let you know that she will obey me and respect any of your boundaries, but that she really really wants to do more with you. You are always free to say no to anything, or to choose not to play with her. She will obey. But I wanted to ask if you feel ok with more play time with her? Specifically I think she wants time to suck on your nipples, kiss you and grind against you. Would that be ok with you?"

"Oh yes" I breathed. "Oh, I would like that very much. I would very much like to play with Kitten, Sir."

He chuckled, "That's what I thought. You two made quite a delicious vision last time and I'd like to see more of what you could do together. She will not insert or fuck you with anything, and she won't speak, but will respond if you tell her not to do something. She wants you to feel safe with her. Is that ok with you? Any parameters you want to set with her?"

"Oh, she can.. I mean, I feel ok with her and I... I mean. I trust women and she can, she can fuck me if she wants to."

"Lovely request, but we are not going to change any of the boundaries we set since we've already started this scene. We can talk about changing it next time, but once we've started any scene of mine, nothing changes. We have the same safe words "red" for stop, "yellow" for slow down/check in and "green" for go. I want you to be vocal about anything that happens, both good or bad."

"Yes Sir."

"Any questions, or anything you need to tell me?"

"No Sir, I'm just excited."

He chuckled, "Me too little pain slut. Me too."

"Ok Kitten, come on out. Here girl." He made kissing noises and the woman who I had literally had a sex dream about two days ago, crawled eagerly out of the bedroom with a little meow. Even crawling, her body was long and lithe with caramel brown skin and a gorgeous ass. Her hair was in braided pigtails this time, longer than I had expected given the wildness of her mane last time. She took my breath away.

She nuzzled at Master's leg and he pushed her so that she turned around. For a moment Kitten looked up at him and then back at me, with an abashed look as she followed Master's motion. "Ass up little Kitten" he said and from this position, I could see that she had been spanked. Soundly.

She had a very red ass. Oh my.

"Little Kitten here was curious to know what a spanking would feel like since she watched you get your beating last time. She isn't the painslut that you are, but she was such a turned on little vixen that I just had to fuck her after her spanking. She didn't come though, I think she wanted to come with you."

Kitten meowed as he touched her ass and pulled apart her asscheeks to show her rosebud. She was wearing a tail around her waist this time, but Master clearly put his fingers anywhere he wanted. I fidgeted and squeezed my thighs together in my kneeling position. She was so fucking gorgeous and he was showing me her pussy and ass. I wanted kiss, lick and suck her everywhere.

Master patted her bottom and she wriggled and moved forward where he was indicating. "The kitten needs a bit of a reprieve after being spanked and fucked, so she will go to her bed while I redden your bottom. I'd like to start us all off with nice pink asses." She crawled over to a nest of blankets on the floor and Master motioned me towards the couch.

"Let's do the couch this time" He sat down and I got ready to over his lap again but he pulled me by my hips.

"Stand in front of me with your ass towards me, then bend at the waist to display your asshole and cunt. Touch your toes if you can, or you can use the coffee table to rest your arms on. Feet a little wider, that's it -- I want to see you."

I felt my face get hot as I bent over the way he described, feeling the shame of showing off my most private parts to him. I was turned on and dripping. His voice chuckled as he realized it too.

"My goodness, you are a horny little thing aren't you? Did you really get this wet from stripping off your clothes and listening to me fuck Kitten? You're soaked." His knuckles touched around the outside of my labia lips, just grazing. I wanted more than anything to push back against his fingers but knew that wasn't appropriate.

I looked up to see Kitten curled up on her bed on the other side of the coffee table.

She was looking up at me. I bit my lip for wanting her. She licked her lips.

"I can smell you. Almost in heat and I haven't even spanked you, yet you little slut."

"Let's paddle this ass, shall we? I want you in the wheelbarrow position. Do you know how to do that Painslut?" I gulped, this was not a graceful position, and it would expose me even more.

"Yes Sir" I said timidly.

"Excellent, let's do it then. First back up into a straddle over my lap and then we can get your head down to the ground so that your gorgeous ass is ready for me to redden it up."

This was so humiliating. I did as he asked, straddling his legs that felt strong and grounded and then I lowered myself so that my ass was a pair of bongo drums on his lap. It felt so vulnerable to show him my body this way. I always fear that people don't like my hips and ass, they're so curvy and I imagine my ass jiggling isn't appealing.

"Oh I do love this view of your gorgeous ass pain slut, and I can smell the musk of you already." He spent a bit of time touching me, using his thumbs to graze against my pussy lips. He slid his fingers down the back of my thighs and up to where my ass met them. Then he wandered around my asshole and pressing two fingers against my labia, pinched them slightly as he pulled on the lips. It felt like an unhurried investigation of my most private parts.

Then he began spanking me. He wasn't as slow to build me up as he was last time, he started off strong and I knew that my endorphins were soaring a lot faster than usual. My nipples were hard and I could feel the weight of them reaching down to the floor, feeling the occasional rasp of the wool carpet against them. I was warm and I wanted to wiggle, but I couldn't in this position, there was no where I could go to escape his relentless spanking. I began to make grunting and snuffling noises. I was heated up and so turned on. The spanking went on. He had me figured out and I was feeling it.

He stopped the assault on my ass when I was starting to get a little woozy and pulled me slowly up into his lap. "Did you get light headed from that?"

"A little bit Sir", I said and he swung me around so that I was against his arm on the couch while stroking my hair.

"Let's take a moment then and let your blood return to the rest of your body." He handed me a glass of water from the side table and said "Sip this." I did as he told me got a bit less spacey. My ass was itchy from his slaps.

"Thank you Sir, I'm feeling better."

"Good girl, I want to give you some good hard swats with the paddle and your Mistress asked for some marks from a cane. She wanted me to get pictures to send to her. How do you feel about that?"

At the mention of her, I wanted to please her. "Oh yes please, I'd love for her to see me. I miss her terribly"

His voice had a smile in it, "I understand that, I know she misses you and is proud of you. I've sent her an update after the last session and I think we can show her what a good little painslut you are with some delicious pictures." After a pause he said,

"Over my lap now, let's get some good paddling in on this bottom and then we can get some pretty welts in there too."

From the sideboard, he grabbed a small wooden paddle. This was going to hurt. He positioned me over his lap, exactly as he wanted me, raising my ass to the proper angle.

Then he began to skillfully smack my ass. Hard. I was already warmed up and he was going right for the bright red blinding pain. Each slap felt like a bright waking pain that that flipped into my body and heated my whole core. Kitten was out of her bed and had crawled over so she could see better as he landed the paddle again and again on my bottom. Fuck it hurt, but oh how I wanted her to see me take the pain well. She looked up at me longingly.

My body moved and arched and I could feel my cunt get hotter. I wanted to fuck and straddle and hump something. My pubic bone was right against his thigh and I canted my hips forward with his next swing, it felt good. I almost had friction against my empty, horny clit. I tried it again with the next swing and he caught me and stopped.

"Oh little slut, you're so turned on that you are humping my thigh while I redden your naughty ass? That's what dirty sluts do. Let's get those thighs wider, I won't tolerate that kind of behavior. I think a few swats on your thighs are needed to show you that isn't appropriate. You need permission to hump my thigh."

The waves of humiliation swept over me. I was so ridiculously horny with this hot woman watching me take a beating and I was willing to press my clit against anything, even his thigh.

He put the paddle down and began spanking the backs of my thighs. "Next time we'll get you a little ruler like a naughty schoolgirl and get some nice stripes on here. But today we need a nice red bottom, pink thighs to make a pretty canvas for your cane welts. You'll be good and take the pain like you're supposed to won't you?"

I was so far into subspace that I said only "Yes Sir" gasping as he warmed my thighs and I imagined the white hot pain of the cane. I both hate and love the cane, the anticipation builds and makes me feel itchy, but the pain is so vivid and the marks afterwards turn me on so much. Plus the idea of Mistress seeing his handiwork was such a turn on. I wondered if we could find time to have a phone date where she would let me play with the welts while masturbating to her voice.

When he deemed my thighs sufficiently heated up (which was a lot longer than I expected), he stood me up and bent me over with my hips at a right angle and my head and hands on the back of the nearby wing back chair. While Master went to get the cane, Kitten crawled into the chair and nuzzled into my neck. She smelled like salt and cinnamon. I kissed her neck as she licked my jaw.

Then we turned our heads and kissed. Her lips were soft and playful and I wanted more of her mouth, lips, tongue and the taste of her. Kissing her felt like flying on a swing set when you go too high. I reached out one hand to touch her braid and run my fingers across her beautiful shoulder, she wriggled closer and pressed herself up against the chair as I drew her further into my mouth.

I felt Master behind me, he put one hand on the middle of my back. "You two are gorgeous together. Don't worry, I'll give you more time to feast on each other. But right now it's time for your caning. Kitten, you can stay in the chair but I need you to be good and not interfere with our little Painslut's beating. Can you do that?"

She meowed softly as she disengaged from me. Please let there be more making out with this glorious creature in my future. Master and I watched as she went down to her basket of toys and pulled out a toy with her mouth shaped like a cock.

"Ah, I see, you want to be fucked again don't you? Well I can put it inside you but you're going to have to wait for more than that." Master leaned the cane to the side and Kitten climbed back up on the chair, arching her back and handing the dildo to Master with her mouth. He inserted it and she moaned. He kissed her and I heard the juicy sound of her cunt being fucked with a few thrusts.

"That's all you're gonna get right now, you horny little kitten, I still need to stripe our little painslut. You'll get more later if you're good."

Kitten meowed and then pushed her pussy into the arm of the chair and I realized she was awkwardly trying to fuck herself with the dildo wedged into the armrest. Her hips moved at an angle as she pressed up against the cock as it was jammed between her cunt and the arm of the chair. I kissed her again and she nipped at my lip and I could feel her desire. I wanted to taste her.

Master's hand was on the small of my back and he moved into a position to cane me. He ran his hand over my haunches, touching the heated skin and making me arch into his hand.

"Are you ready for this?"

I'm never ready for the cane, so I shivered but I nodded and said a quiet "Yes, Sir".

Then I felt a searing line of pain against my butt and grunted, then two more and another one. I started to sweat, feeling the stripes as if they were brilliant lines of light.

"Breathe for me painslut" I took a gulp of air in, then out and he gave me three more in quick succession.

I breathed again and Kitten kissed my neck and shoulder. He hit me, this one sharper than the rest and I jolted forward with a gasp and Kitten kissed her way down to my breasts. My body was more arched now, but Master gave me another stripe, this time I was flying high, feeling the endorphin rush. Two more and he stopped, pressing his hand against the pain of my ass.

I wanted, I just wanted to kiss and suck and fuck. I was pressing my hips backwards towards nothing and Master was fiddling with his phone. I heard him take pictures while Kitten kissed me again, her mouth open and hungry. I was licking and kissing as she pressed herself against the dildo. I stood up and she could reach my tits again, she suckled and kissed and made hungry Kitten noises.

"Kitten seems very ready to play, and you little painslut are still humping the air like the naughty thing you are. I have some good pictures for your mistress. Let's get you two onto the floor." I may take a few more of you two, it's too pretty not to.

I went down to Kitten's little nest, lying on my side, feeling the warmth of my ass. And as if she were actually a kitten, she bounded right over and straddled my thigh, dildo fully jammed into her pussy and against my thigh. She began to hump my thigh while also pressing hers against mine. This time I could hold onto her, touching her gorgeous body everywhere, smelling her cinnamon scent. I ran my hands down over her hips and ass, encouraging her to grind into me and find her pleasure while simultaneously arching up into her thigh, pressing it against my mons, feeling how wet I was, feeling the pain of my ass as almost an afterthought.

She felt almost feral, pressing and humping her body against me. I could feel the dildo pressed against my thigh and I encouraged her on as she rocked it against me. I ran my hands up her torso and pulled her down so I could kiss and lick her sweet little nipples. She ground her cunt against my thigh even harder and I grabbed her hips, ignoring the pain of my ass as we pressed against each other.

We both came quickly, scissored together, breathing hard into each other's mouths and writhing together, kissing and moaning. She made the most gorgeous noise and her whole body shuddered like an earthquake. I had always masturbated quietly, so it is hard for me to make noise when I come, but when I looked at her eyes as she nuzzled and kissed me, I could see she had been turned on by my orgasm too.

We didn't stop after that, we just slowed down and I could see that Master had taken up a seat next to us, occasionally taking pictures and enjoying the two of us rubbing up against each other. I could feel the slick of my pussy against the firmness of her thigh. We rolled to the side and she leaned down, cuddling into me and began to suckle on my breast as if she were a Kitten who needed to feed.

"Oh good girl" I heard Master say. "She's been wanting to suckle you and she's been so turned on. Let's have you suck nice and hard little Kitten. I know how much you need the comfort and Painslut here seems to really like her tits being played with."

I know I had just had an orgasm, but the feeling of her pressed against me tugging on my nipple and still humping into my thigh was so fucking hot. She took Master at his word and she pulled my entire areola into her mouth, sucking with a vacuum like seal, making noises that sounded like pops and at times grabbing my nipple with her teeth.

She seemed to know that I liked the pain of it and kept pulling, tugging and worrying the nipple, less concerned about art than about continuing to give my nipples stimulation. I can always come with breast play. She settled in, grabbing my other breast through her mittens and continuing to slowly rock herself against my thigh, the dildo still wedged into her pussy.

12