Me, the Master and Kitten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master came over and unbuckled the mitten, taking it off so that she could more fully touch and stroke me. She barely stopped her suckling but pulled her fingers free to cup and fondle my other tit. Master did the same for her other hand so that she could touch me. She pulled me on top of her, letting her fingers run over my body while feeding on me. She was so gentle on my ass, seeming to explore the heat and texture where I had been beaten. Then she switched nipples and settled in to suck, while continuing to pinch and pull the other nipple.

I have no idea how these two know so completely how my body works, but I was incandescently turned on and could feel the wetness seeping between my legs. I pressed my pubic bone against Kitten's thigh, and she pushed it between my legs so I could ride her, then she sucked harder, biting and pulling against my tits, slipping fingers down to press them against my clit.

I dimly heard the sound of a few more pictures and heard Master's jeans unzipping. "That's it Kitten, suck our painslut nice and hard for me. That's a good girl. Make sure you let her grind her clit against your fingers, show me how turned on you are little painslut."

And that's when I crested over into a massive earthquake of an orgasm. My body rattling against the beautiful woman still sucking and licking my nipples, smelling like seawater, musk and cinnamon. I fell against her while hearing Master jerking off. We stopped moving and saw his hips thrusting forward and heard his voice groaning. I fell back, still touching Kitten's contented body. She curled around me and I suddenly felt exhausted. God this woman.

Master noticed us both winding down and tucked his cock back into his pants, pulling us sleepily up into blankets on the couch, murmuring to us and cozying up to us. I pulled the kitten against me stroking her and feeling exactly where I was supposed to be.

12