Me - the Unexpected Cuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's good! That's the way you should fuck me. If you hadn't been wasting your time watching porn and fucking me like this, I probaby wouldn't have fucked those guys."

I pulled her hair, and slapped her ass, trying to inflict as much pain as I could, but she just moaned louder and kept asking me for more.

"Oh, imagine if he had been fucking me like this the last several years. Why didn't I do this sooner?" she moaned.

That drove me over the edge, I started biting her on the back.

"OH, that's what you want to do now? Be a good husband and cum in me already. I want to feel your jizz mix with his. Hurry up, cum already!"

I should have denied her what she wanted, but my cock was seething and erupted into her, beyond my control.

I was panting, my chest heaving. My soul was screaming at her, but my body was filled with an ecstatic release. The truth is, she knew me better than I knew myself. I had fucked her better than ever before, having her sloppy seconds racheting up my horn like never before. The truth was, I was never as turned on as I was watching her be fucked by some strange men. She had me over a barrel. Despite that; I was going to end it.

***************

"I'm not kidding, no more!" I said with not a hint of caving. "That was the last time, and if you decide to do it behind my back, I'll divorce you. I'm going to have a P.I. follow you in case you decide you need to burn the candle at both ends." I said to her, my face a mask of anger.

"Okay, okay," her hands up in the air. "That's what I get for making one of your fantasies come true." she said.

"I told you, it wasn't my fantasy, it was 'a' fantasy watching porn, nothing more!" my voice was angry as I said it.

She looked me in the eye, she was silent for a moment. She placed her hand on my arm. "Okay, we're done. No more, like you said."

After that, life returned to something normal. I didn't tease her about her choices on Netflix, if anything I became the ideal husband in many ways. Going out of my way to make sure she was happy. I started spoiling her, buying her massage packages, and surprising her with jewelry. Shrugging off the last decade, I wooed her like I was intending to ask her to marry me. It seemed to work, we were happier than since our honeymoon phase. And if our sex included us replaying her loitering with other men, so be it.

I took a cooking class at the city college at night, so I could make her romantic dinners and surprise her when she came home. Her 'fulfilling' a fantasy had sparked something in our marriage, there was no doubting that. So much so that I started to plan a Caribbean vacation. She didn't know about the cruise, nor my plans; I was going to have the captain of the cruise ship marry us as we renewed our vows.

I was committed to making our life anew, and leaving our past behind us. A lesson learned.

***************

Months later, we were in a much better place. I had our cruise vacation to look forward to, and both our dating and sex life had improved immeasureably. I couldn't wait to spring the surprise on her. I had talked to her sister a month before, the kids would be staying with her for the week we would be gone. I took advantage and planned our trip around their spring break at school.

My preparations included looking at her clothing and getting her size right. I consulted with a fashionista to choose a new wardrobe for her. I even had them pick out 2-3 new bathing suits. Making sure to dot all the 'T's and cross the 'I's, I called her boss for her vacation time, making him swear to keep my secret. One of the outfits I had placed in a gift bag that had a plethora of Caribbean inspired colored tissue paper flowing out of the top. The kicker: I had her boss give her a half day on the Friday before our departure.

She came home, surprised to have a half day, and even more surprised to find me at home already waiting. I was wearing a beach friendly outfit, complete with straw hat and Caribbean button down shirt over my relaxed shorts and sandals.

She saw me, then saw the bag. She didn't know if she wanted to come and kiss me; or see what was in the bag. I picked up the bag and asked her to try it on. She pulled out a salmon colored resort dress. The top was elastic where it would wrap around her beautiful bosom, while the rest of material would drape down and flatter her figure, especially her buxom bottom. The bag also had a pair of Rainbow sandals that styled perfectly with her dress. The cost of using a stylist really paid off.

"What is this? What is going on?" she asked with a barely contained smile.

"Pack your bags, we are going on a Caribbean cruise!" I beamed at her.

"Are! You! Serious! No, really...are you joking? She screamed.

"Serious as a heart attack!" I smiled, loving her reaction. "And you don't have to pack her bags, I've already done it. Tell me if I did a good job." I pulled out her rolling suitcase.

Tammy looked at the dress she pulled out of the bag, laying it across her body to test its fit. She set it down, and looked inside her suitcase, realizing none of these were her clothes. She pulled some out and repeated putting them over her body to size up their fit.

"How?" she started.

"I hired a stylist. She wanted your size, and sent her a video of your clothes from the closet. She got a sense of your style and went from there. Hope you like your vacation clothes!" I was beaming.

***************

We were boarding the ship from Miami, the flight was as good as flight cross country could be. The cruise terminal was filled with fellow travelers on their way to slinking by the pool, and stopping off at beautiful ports of call.

Once we were on board, we navigated our way to our suite. Once again, she was floored, an entire suite to ourselves. She opened the terrace door, and enjoyed the tropical sea air. As the ship left port, we watched as people on the docks waved goodbye. She was leaning on the railing when I came up behind her, and slid my hands under her dress. I gave her rear a squeeze, and whispered in her ear,

"They say sex is better on a boat because the motion of the ocean gives makes it better!"

"Let's put that to the test," she smiled at me.

We used the rest of the afternoon to tease and please each other. I started by licking her kitty, which she had shaved for our trip. She massaged my engorged stalk with her lips and tongue. We enjoyed our afternoon edging each other, but not finishing. That would be for after dinner.

When evening fell, we ate dinner in the main dining hall. I had managed to get us seats at the Captain's table, even if we were down a ways from him. Lobster was served, along with French whipped potatoes and grilled island veggies. The wait staff kept our glasses brimming with tropical cocktails. Then the dancing began

Half a dozen islanders took turns teaching us how to dance to calypso and other Caribbean music. The drinks had got to me, and I excused myself so I could relieve myself. When I returned, from a distance I saw Tammy was dancing pretty closely with one of the ebony dance instructors. As I approached, another svelte young dancer, this one mulatto, took her in his arms and seductively danced her away from the first. A pang of jealousy rose in my gorge.

I stepped up, and tapped his shoulder, "Excuse me, but I think her dance card is full." I congratulated myself for remaining in control.

I looked in her eyes, fighting down the jealousy. She was 'in the mood' as they say. I know those young studs got her riled up, and I couldn't blame her, especially after our previous escapades. After dancing some more, and practicing our island dance moves, we decided to retire. We both wanted to indulge ourselves on this vacation.

When we reached our suite, I opened the door, but paused her, I tied a ribbon over her eyes. I walked her to the king sized bed, and started disrobing her, my hands taking advantage and exploring her body. She softened at my touch, as I lay her down on the bed. I took the opportunity to dive my hungry mouth on her honeypot. Making sure she was taken care of, my lips pulled at her labia, and I imbibed on her juices. My hands were caressing her mounds, titillating her nipples. I made sure to suckle her tiny rose, until her hips started involuntarily shaking. Once she had reached her first climax, I lifted away from her to get ready.

"More surprises?" she cooed.

"Only the best for you, be there in a second." I reassured her.

She felt hands softly opening her legs, and then a shift in the bed...her lips were touched by a rod, a heavier thicker rod than she was used to. She pulled the blindfold off to see the ebony dance instructor entering her, he smiled at her, then kissed her fully. She turned and saw me smiling a wicked grin, nodding my approval.

Her smile widened as she knew this would be an incredible experience. I sat back, semi nude in the chair with a pina colada. She grabbed his rear and lifted her legs so he could enter as deeply as possible. His initial thrust brought out a long powerful moan from her.

"Talk to me Tammy, how does he feel?"

"Oh my...so big...so thick! It's another kind of heaven." she purred.

She brought her hands up, bringing his face closer so she could suck on his lips and kiss him.

"Do I feel nice and tight? Do you like fucking a married woman?" she asked him.

He kissed her, "Yes, but I like fucking beautiful women, married or not. And you are very beautiful." He scored some points with her and me.

"I think you are too much of a woman for just me. Antoine?" he called out.

The mulatto walked out from the bathroom, completely nude and equally impressive. He crawled his way over, and slapped his big erection onto her waiting lips. She was beside herself. Two hung studs were having their way with her, and I was smiling like a king. Her sloppy seconds were going to be so slippery.

The two men switched, the mulatto entering her while the ebony man filled her cum slut mouth. I stroked myself gently, keeping myself rigid, but never approaching a climax.

When I had booked everything, I insisted everything would be perfect. I had dug for details on the ship's entertainment, and contacted the company that provided the diversions. When we boarded, I had made 'arrangements' with some members of the dance company.

Tammy was moaning, she couldn't talk dirty because of the tube steak she was worshiping. They would rotate from time to time so as to not near completion. Tammy on the other hand, had orgasmed at least five times, counting my nibbling her kitty. It was time to spice it up.

"Gentlemen, it's time for her double penetration. Remember to rotate, and you can only cum in her pussy. Agreed?"

"Yes, of course!" they chorused.

Tammy adjusted and mounted the darker of the two, while the fairer one entered her stink pot. If she was orgasming before, now she was uncontrollably unwound. They kept thrusting into both her holes, their meat rubbing the thin flesh that separated them.

"Oh gaawwdd! I never knew it could be this good. I love you Joe! I can't wait for you to get your sloppy thirds!"

Her breasts were being suckled as both penetrated her repeatedly. Her body was now shaking almost non stop. They didn't need me to tell them when to switch, I wondered if this wasn't their first time double teaming a woman. After what seemed an eternity, they prepared to finish.

First the darker gentleman hit her harder and harder, until he shuddered to a stop. White cream escaped out of her worn out lips. Then the mulatto prepared to mount her; it was time for my last wrinkle. I had her flip over, so I could 69 her, and he entered her from behind. I sucked on her clit as his shaft opened her lips and began pumping her body.

"Don't finish me baby, I want your sloppy thirds, remember?"

She moaned an acknowledgement, her body too far gone for normal words. The mulatto was building to a crescendo. His cock sometimes slipped out and fell onto my face, I licked him with abandon. He replaced it and continued until he too started filling her with his coconut cream. I only tasted some of it, because it was finally my turn to invade her pussy. She was so loose from the two studs, and slippery from their cum. It was the hardest thing trying to fuck her so could add my cum. Tammy kept kissing me as I banged her pussy the hardest I ever had.

The fact that she was so gaped made it more fun for me. I loved that she was pleased far and beyond what I could provide. Their cum coating my dick made me as hard as I could possibly be. But eventually, cum I did. I pumped her a few last times, trying to deposit that last of my seed into her.

"Sorry baby, but this time this cream pie belongs to me!"

Ever since she had fucked those other men, a growing perverse thought had filled my mind. I had noticed how she loved licking their cum out of her cooze, and was secretly aroused and jealous at the same time. Now, I would taste what she tasted.

I placed my lips on her worn out pussy and started licking her clean. All of it. The cream that surrounded her pussy, the stuff that dribbled down her ass. I licked her clean till I couldn't find any more.

"How did you like that Tammy?"

She didn't say anything. Her eyes were glazed over, her body still having micro ripples running all through her.

"That good huh?" she smiled, and finally said.

"I love my surprise trip, and I love you more than ever!" she cried tears of lust.

"Gentlemen, please make sure continue fucking my wife till morning. I don't want her to have any sleep. Feel free to cum in any of her holes you want."

I leaned down to her ear, "Welcome back my cum slut wife!"

12