Me Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined being dressed all in black leather, leather pants hugging every curve of my legs and hips. The flare of my tight ass and the indentation of my shaved pussy. A push-up bodice showing off my little 34B's. My blonde hair up with plenty of styling gel. Blood-red lipstick and makeup accenting my features. A black leather collar around my neck with silver metal studs completing the look.

I imagined walking down the street wearing stiletto heels that scream, "Fuck me". My hips swaying as cars move slowly up and down the busy street. It is early evening and the clubs are just starting to get busy. Without thinking about it, one of my hands starts to move the large carrot in and out of my pussy slowly.

I imagine a group of young guys standing on the side of the street, waiting to go into a club. There are four of five of them, one of them notices me walking towards them, and I see their heads all swivel towards me at the same time. I smile at them.

"Hi boys," I say in a soft, barely audible but sultry voice.

"Hey sweetie," a blonde guy says, I notice that they are all in their early twenties, and all of them are good looking.

Another looks at me and says, "What are you doing tonight, beautiful?" looking at me like a tiger looks at a lamb.

I surprise them with my response, "It depends on how much money you have honey?"

Surprised glances and much whispering results among them. I just keep on walking, their heads devouring me as I pass them. I feel their eyes on my ass.

Another calls out, "How much would be enough?" I turn and notice a couple of them have their mouths open and I see bulges stirring in each of their pants.

"For all of you?" I ask.

They all answer at the same time, almost as if they shared a voice. "Yes."

I told them and they never hesitated, the blonde answered for them, "We can do the club later, it looks like you are coming with us."

Before I knew it, I was sitting on the blonde's lap in the back seat as we drove to their motel. I could feel his breathing on the back of my neck and his hands were slowly stroking my thighs. On either side of me, two other guys were using their hands to rub my back and my arms.

I was slowly using the carrot to fuck myself as my imagined the scene inside their vehicle. The carrot moved smoothly in and out of my pussy, still very tight but with only amazing sensations now and no pain.

The blonde guy's hands moved inside my thighs and he was massaging my pussy through the tight leather pants, my breathing was becoming more ragged, and my eyes were rolling back into my head. Each of the other guys in the back seat had a hand cupping a breast and were using their fingers to pinch and pull on my nipples. From the front seat, only the driver stayed looking at the road, the other two guys were completely entranced by my show in the backseat.

We were stopped at a stoplight when another car pulled up beside us and the driver stared openly at the guys molesting me, my head was arched back and my eyes closed in pleasure. The light turned green and the other car tried to keep pace until the lane ended and then he just honked his horn.

I imagined the leather straps being undone on my top and with my eyes closed, I felt the bodice being pulled away from my breasts and I felt their rough fingers on my tits. Now naked from the waist up both men on either side of me competed for more real estate on my body.

The blonde, not to be denied was trying to undo my leather pants, he had succeeded in getting the button loose, and I wiggled my hips as he used both hands to peel the leather from my white thighs. I stretched a little and he was able to pull my pants down past my ass and pushed them down past my knees and I felt him using his foot to push them down to my ankles.

All the while, this was playing out; all of the guys were encouraging each other to take more liberties with me. Now naked except for my heels, I felt the blonde guy moving beneath me and could feel his hard cock poking me, he struggled a little and then I could feel more of his naked skin on mine. He had pulled his shorts down to free his cock.

A course of, "Fuck her, stick it in her, fuck that sweet pussy," echoed through the car as I felt his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

The large carrot was now furiously moving in and out of me, I moaned aloud, feeling several tremors shake my body, I could feel a wave building with each response, my breathing was coming in short pants and in my mind, the carrot was the blonde guy's cock.

I could feel the wide head stretching me, the feel of his circumcised cock entering me, the thrusting of him pushing deeper into my anxious pussy. The two guys on either side of me each were bumping heads together as they both sucked on my tits at the same time. Their lips, tongues and teeth pulled and sucked on me; my nerve-endings felt alive with electricity.

My breathing was increasingly laboured as I imagined being manhandled by the three men in the backseat. I imagined the car now stopped in a rest area; suddenly there were more than just the original guys, now several rough looking truckers were watching from outside the car. My mind raced with the thoughts of being fucked by all of them.

Their voices, all encouraging each other to fuck me hard, I could feel myself being pulled from the car onto the grass. I imagined being on all fours, a cock in front of me as I took its smoothness into my mouth. I felt someone positioned beneath me and a cock moving roughly in and out of my cunt. Then I felt something pushing against my ass.

I had started using the other carrot and with one hand masturbating my pussy, I was now using the other hand to move the second carrot in my ass back and forth as well.

I imagined a second cock in my ass; I could feel them both inside me at the same time. The cock in my mouth erupted with hot streams of white cum as my own body flexed and twisted, lost in the pleasure being produced by my mind and the carrots.

"Oh my god," I screamed, louder than any time I had ever orgasmed, and my body convulsed as an orgasm pushed me over the edge, once then then once more again.

For several moments, I just laid there, my entire body to sensitive to the touch, covered in sweat and exhausted. I just luxuriated in the feeling, not ashamed of fucking myself with two carrots, of dreaming of being gang-banged, of masturbating myself silly when there was work to be done. All that I felt was fulfilled, the more I did this, the more I wanted to feel this way.

I knew I should get up and get more chores done, but I didn't want this feeling to disappear.

I closed my eyes for a moment savoring the aftereffects of that last orgasm. Sprawled on my couch, naked, sweaty, my puffy and inflamed pussy raw and still filled by the very large orange carrot, and my ass plugged with another one. For the first time in days, I felt satisfied, that last fantasy was incredible.

My breathing was starting to come back to normal, my body temperature was also returning to normal. For the first time I noticed that my windows were all open and I wondered just how loud I might have been.

The delicious throbbing between my thighs felt so wonderful, I just wanted to keep doing this to myself all day. My conscious told me that I needed to get my chores done but my body and mind just wanted more.

My internal struggle was interrupted by an unexpected knock on my door. My heart just about stopped, I wondered if I had imagined the first knock, but it was followed by a second one.

I froze, maybe whoever it was would just go away. Seconds ticked away with agonizing slowness. They knocked again and a female voice called out.

"Mary, are you alright, I heard screaming?"

It was Mrs. Reid. Mrs. Reid or Molly as she constantly begged me to call her was a retired lawyer. Molly was about seventy and was not your typically retired lady. I closed my eyes for a second and imagined her. Active and very fit, Molly was very attractive, unfortunately sometimes she seemed as prim and proper as my husband. Other times, when I caught her staring at me, I wondered. Regardless, there was no way I could let her see me like this.

I looked around the room for something to put on and then remembered the towel.

"Just hang on Mrs. Reid, I mean Molly," I said loud enough that I hoped she would hear me.

I wrapped the towel around me, as she knocked again.

I opened the door just a little and said, "Molly, how are you?"

"Are you okay sweetie, I was gardening and I heard you screaming and moaning and I was worried, I almost called the police," she said with real concern in her voice.

"I'm okay Molly," I said, knowing that she would be able to see how sweaty I was. Although mostly hidden from her, I wondered what I must look like to her. I could feel the large carrot starting to slide out of me, my pussy was so sensitive and tender that I closed my eyes for a moment and lightly moaned.

The moan was out of my mouth before I could stop it and my face turned bright red.

Realization came over Molly's face in a mixture of surprise and something else.

Molly took in the towel, my sweaty body, the lingering scent of my orgasms, and now the screaming made sense. Embarrassed she added, "I didn't mean to interrupt you two, I am sorry," and she started to back away.

Before I could think, I said, "Molly, it's okay, I'm alone, you didn't interrupt anyone," I knew that I should have just stayed quiet, but I didn't want any rumours to start.

Even more confused, Molly, looked at me, and said, "But the screaming and the moaning"

"It was just me," and then Molly suddenly smiled as she realized what I had been doing and said, "You naughty girl, Mary."

Molly took a step closer to the door and before I knew what was happening, she kissed me on the lips.

She said, "I don't have time today because my husband isn't far away, but next time you are alone, call me, I will tell him that I am helping you exercise."

She wrapped her arms around my body and kissed me even longer, her tongue exploring my lips and mouth. As she ran her hands over my ass, I knew she could feel the end of the carrot.

"Oh, Mary, no wonder you were screaming so loud," as she wrapped her fingers around the end of it and slowly pulled it from my ass.

I moaned and my knees got wobbly as she withdrew it.

"Mary, you really are naughty, you should get spanked for using vegetables this way," she said as she kissed me again.

"What other surprises do you have hidden, you naughty girl," she said as her hands moved to the front of me.

"Oh, you little slut," she whispered again as she discovered the fat carrot, now protruding a few inches out of me.

She worked it in and out of me a few times and then we heard her husband call her.

"I have go sweetie, but we will have to take care of you," she said as she kissed me again, "Soon."

I almost fell over as she pulled the carrot all of the way out of me. She helped to steady me.

"Ok, no more playing with yourself until I get too," Molly ordered and kissed me again.

She left me standing in my doorway and as I watched her leave, she turned around and took the big carrot and bit the end off.

"See you soon Mary," she called.

My head was spinning with everything that had happened, but I knew I wouldn't be able to wait very long.

12