The Local Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A rich, snobby girl discovers her sexuality and more.
10.6k words
4.5
26.9k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers

===============================

It's my second story on Literotica, and I hope you'll enjoy it. You may notice that I am not a native speaker. So please forgive me if you find mistakes I tried to avoid so much. If you would like to help with editing, please contact me.

This story is meant to have a few parts, and this is the first one.

Amber, a wealthy girl, is a college student about to discover her sexual orientation. The money, beauty, and popularity sometimes make her appear a little snobby or even bitchy. But, what none knows, and despite all her poise, Amber still doesn't know if she is sexually more attracted to women or men. And on top of that, she unveils a submissive, masochistic side of herself, which scares her. A local sex shop girl named Amy will play a crucial part in Amber's new life.

===============================

-- Finally, at college! --

She could not wait to get rid of her parents, especially her mother, who checked every single cupboard and drawer she found in the apartment. She also controlled the bathroom and the toilette. Amber heard her complaining loudly about the tapware's dirt and condition.

"I will call the landlord! I didn't expect that!" she said. "I want him to replace the fridge and the tapware in the bathroom!"

"Okay, mom," answered Amber, irritated a little bit.

Amber agreed with her mother about the state of the apartment, though. The rental costs were high enough that one could expect a perfect condition. Although, she wanted to be finally alone.

"Are you hungry? Do we want to eat something together before John and I leave?"

"Mom, I am not hungry. And I'm a big girl. I'm fine, okay?"

At least Amber's stepfather seemed pretty relaxed. He sat in an armchair on the balcony and was smoking a cigar. Only when her parents were about to leave the apartment he said, "If there is something with the car or something else, just let me know."

John was forty-five and six years older than Amber's mother, Joan. And for two years, he was her third husband. John was handsome and rich, and Amber wished to find a husband like him when she was ready.

Sometimes, she fantasized about John when she masturbated lying in her bed. Of course, he was much older, but damn, he was hot. Even Amber's friends thought he was a stud! Since she saw him naked, with his toned body, abs, and big cock, she repeatedly returned to the fantasy about him.

Joan, Amber's mother, was the former 'Miss Texas' and still beautiful. Nevertheless, she was almost forty, and Amber was barely nineteen. Her sexy body was perfect, her skin flawless. And she inherited the best female assets from her mother. She did not miss how John looked at her when she played flirtatiously with her blonde hair. And she loved to tease him at times, for example, wearing a really skimpy bikini at the pool. Amber liked to tug her bikini bottom up to make it cut between her folds a little bit and flash a lot of her bubble butt at the same time. Sometimes she put on a too-small bikini top, making her dd-cup titties almost spill out of it. John seemed to like her kinky little actions, though.

When she kissed him, noticing his scent, she felt a slight twitch between her legs.

"Okay, thank you, John," the young blonde beauty whispered.

As her parent left the apartment, Amber jumped up. No parents, no roommates. She got the whole beautiful apartment alone!

She grabbed the smartphone, lay on the sofa, and called Jessica to chat. Of course, she kept her little secret to herself. Jessica didn't know about Amber's feelings toward her. She had no idea how her presence and somehow her domineering manner affected Amber. Sometimes, Jessica mocked her, calling her 'Pamsi' because Amber always loved being pampered. This was why she was glad they weren't at the same college. Even if she really missed her friend most of the time.

Amber has always been a mean, arrogant, selfish little bitch, and she knew it. Since she could remember, she had always been popular. She was considered petite with her frame of about 5'3" and 112 pounds, but it didn't hurt her. The blonde beauty always had a big mouth and was always able to play social politics. That was just a survival skill where she came from. There were only two people who could tame Jessica's temperament and put her in place. One of them was John, and the other person was Jessica, her friend.

Amber loved to be the center of attention and didn't care if she behaved like an arrogant bitch. However, if she was too complacent around Jessica, her friend didn't hesitate to chastise her.

"Stop behaving like a dumb slut," Jessica used to say at times. And Amber didn't know why, but she enjoyed it somehow. Of course, she had never told her friend how being called like this made her tingle.

While Jessica was about to tell Amber about the dormitory and her new roommate, Amber's hand slid under her lacy white panties. Dipping her fingers into the wet folds between her legs, the petite blonde started to stroke her clit, listening to her friend's voice. Her heart was beating faster and faster, and she had to concentrate on not breathing too loudly. For some inexplicable reason, she felt so horny rarely. She wished Jessica would tell her something nasty, call her a dirty name as she occasionally did, or something.

"God, I'm so wet!" thought Amber, fingering her damp pussy. She hoped Jessica didn't notice the nasty wet sound it made.

"Are you fingering yourself, you little slut?" asked Jessica suddenly.

"What?! No!" answered Amber, breathing heavily. She pulled her hand back from her wet panties. "I work out a little bit," she lied.

"If you mean," chuckled Jessica, and Amber knew that she must have noticed, though.

The petite beauty dared not play with herself until the phone call ended. Horny, with soaked panties and a twitching clit, she went to her new bedroom. She opened the largest suitcase from the set, opened it, and dug with rash movements until she found the little plastic bag with a zip. Horny and distracted, Amber peeled off the blouse, bra, skirt, and panties and threw herself on the bed. Then she did something she had dreamed about for many, many days. She hadn't dared to do it at home. It would be a disaster if her mother caught her doing what she intended. But finally, the petite blonde was alone. No fear someone could come in or knock on her door. She opened the small plastic pack and removed black, used lacy panties. She had stolen them from Jessica's laundry around a week ago. In fact, she had stolen two pairs of her friend's used panties on that day. Amber smelled the scent of Jessica's tight little pussy and imagined her friend pushing the lacy fabric between her folds. For the first time in her life, she did something that filthy! Her face felt hot from shame, but the scent made her clit throb.

Amber's movements became frantic. She moaned aloud, rubbing the used panties over her face. She stroked wildly her clit and felt the climax approach. Although, to pinch her nipples, what she usually did when masturbating, she needed both hands free. The blonde beauty pulled the panties over her head with the gusset over her nose and took a deep breath. She fantasized about Jessica and thought about what her friend would say if she knew! She imagined Jessica standing in front of her, watching and laughing at her while she stroked her clit, pinched her nipples, and moaned like a whore. Yes, she wanted to feel like a whore at that moment! And then Amber almost exploded as the orgasm rolled over her in a big wave of pleasure.

As Amber recovered, sweating from the effort, she smiled luckily and thought how fucked up she sometimes was.

-- Preserving appearances --

Amber took a few days to find her way into the campus social scene. It wasn't a big deal, though! It didn't last long until she had new friends or followers, as she liked to think about them. Of course, they were also fashion victims like herself. Still, almost none of the girls could afford such expensive designer clothes as Amber did.

"What should I say? I am the hottest most popular girl!" she smiled to herself.

And, of course, the girls loved taking pictures with Amber. Hot girls did that. They photographed themselves, posted the photos on Instagram, made videos, and linked.

The blonde beauty had been taught that preserving appearances was one of the most essential things in social relations. Thus, she needed a handsome guy she could be seen with. And before the lectures began, Amber found someone who caught her eye. She discovered his name was Lucas, a tall guy with broad shoulders. His rather long, brown hair fell slightly into his distinctive face with full lips. And there was something mysterious about his dark, almost black eyes. Except for the eyes, he looked pretty much like a younger copy of John, her stepfather. This was likely what had caught her attention. And Amber decided for herself that he was the right one. She didn't know if he was with someone, but she didn't care either. She knew how to turn a man's head without giving him too much.

Wearing a powder-pink, short, pleated skirt showing pretty much her legs was the right approach to attract attention. Even if petite, Amber's body was well-proportioned. Not to mention her beautiful, heart-shaped face, big blue eyes, and pouty lips. Her slender, tanned legs, quite long for her size, attracted much attention. And that day, they looked even longer with her white sandals and four-inch heels. A little makeup, lipgloss on her lips, and a tight white shirt, which emphasized her big breasts, made her look like a wet dream. Her long, blonde hair, with the natural, wavy cascades, gave her the look of classic American beauty.

"Oh, sorry, may I," she pushed herself between the people on the stairs. As she passed Lucas, she made another step and let her books slide out of her hands. The books and a notebook fell on the stairs. "Oh, silly me," she said with a high-pitched voice. She bent over at the waist, only slightly bending her knees, to collect the books. She knew Lucas was standing right behind her and got a good view of her behind, covered by the sexy little skirt. Maybe he could even take a peek under it at her white Victoria's Secret panties. Of course, not a string, but still sexy, she found.

Several guys were eager to help her, but Lucas held the economics book in his hands as she looked back. Good girl, Amber pat on her back.

"What do you study?" Lucas asked.

"Social Marketing," Amber answered. "And, thank you for helping me," she added with a compelling smile.

"No problem at all," he said with a bright smile.

"I'm new here and hardly know anyone," she said and didn't even have to lie. "Would you like to eat something with me?" she asked, noticing Lucas's hesitation.

"Sure. Why not," Lucas answered. Where do you want to go?" he asked. Amber found him quite shy for a guy looking that hot.

The petite beauty loved it when her plans worked. She spent not only lunchtime with Lucas but the whole afternoon. He stumbled into her trap as she intended. She learned pretty much about him, for example, that he had a girlfriend somewhere in Kentucky.

"Not for long," she said to herself.

Later, when alone in her apartment, Amber thought about Lucas. When he became her boyfriend, he wanted to have sex with her. And she still didn't know if she was ready for it. Would she ever be? She asked herself.

Amber had been thinking about having a family and a husband someday. God, her mother, relatives, and the community expected that from a respectable woman like her anyway. The problem was, like every man, her husband would want to have sex with her sooner or later. And this was something she wasn't sure about herself. The blonde guessed she was bisexual because it made her wet when she thought about Brian, her last boyfriend, as she gave him a handjob in his car. Or when she thought about John, a model of a man for her. Of course, she has had a lot of boyfriends during the last few years. She snogged with them and held hands, but there was almost no experience. They were mainly good-looking boys to go out with and make her friends jealous. But having sex with guys wasn't anything that exciting for her. Would it change when she first slept with one? She thought.

What made Amber really weak were pretty girls. She had known it for a long time already. The blonde beauty always wanted to kiss a girl and even did it a few times. And when thinking about sex, she imagined naked female bodies, tits, and pussies, she licked. It had become a dilemma since the petite beauty became aware of her sexuality. And now she wanted to have sex with another person more than ever before! But she wanted to make it with a girl, at least the very first time.

On the other hand, she knew her mother and stepfather would never accept if she told them she was a lesbian. She thought it was a sin herself. And finally, all the confusion had made her lose her virginity, if ever (she still wasn't sure), to her small plastic vibrator.

Nevertheless, here at college, far away from home, she promised herself that she would find a girl to try it out. And after that, maybe she would even have sex with her new handsome boyfriend, she thought.

With her mind swirling around sex and the arousal dripping from her damp pussy, Amber grabbed her MacBook Air and leaned back on her comfortable sofa. She opened the secret browser used only for porn. Then she opened her favorite bookmarks containing mostly lesbian sex videos and stories.

Amber's hand slid under her skirt and under the waistband of her sexy baby-blue panties and ran her fingers over the neatly trimmed bush of her pussy. She felt the wetness and smelled the scent of her arousal. She used the touchpad with her other hand, looking for her favorite videos.

After a few minutes of scrolling over the found content, she felt frustrated. She didn't see anything she needed in her collection. Although, Amber didn't exactly know what she was looking for at the moment. Still, today, she felt incredibly naughty and felt the urge to find something extraordinarily kinky. She pulled the notebook over her lap and started to google.

A profile of a girl on a great-designed website caught her attention. After a short time, she realized that it was an adult platform where people from worldwide could sell their pictures and videos. The profile that caught Amber's attention was named 'subSlutLuna.' The blonde scrolled over the title picture and looked at a girl her age, maybe a little older. She was beautiful and naked. And each of her quite big tits was bound with a nylon rope. The reduced blood circulation turned the tight skin blue. And there were clamps with little bells attached to her sore-looking, long nipples.

Amber read the profile description, and the rate of her heartbeat increased with each line. The description ended with words: 'Please send me more degrading ideas. Write some comments, degrade and humiliate me verbally. I am a stupid little slut, and I really need it.'

"You fucking little slut!" Amber moaned, stroking her clit faster. "You have no self-respect, have you?" she babbled while her fingers dipped deeper between her sopping-wet folds. The movies were part of the paid content, but the pictures were free.

Amber scrolled down to the following pictures on the blog, and they turned out to be a small series of animated gifs of the same girl. In the first photo, the slut, as the little blonde thought of the girl, squatted over a huge dildo and pushed it up her ass. In the second and third pictures, the slut rocked the enormous thing hard, making it disappear deep inside her. Amber couldn't believe how it was possible. But she knew it wasn't a trick. That dirty slut really pushed the whole thing up her ass. Amber's thoughts came thick and fast. Her fingers stroked her clit frantically now. She started to moan and realized she didn't have to be quiet anymore, like in her parent's house. She was alone! Suddenly, a thought shot into her head, and she jumped off the sofa.

She found her 'special' toiletry bag. With trembling hands, Amber grabbed her old, small vibrator. It was only a little bit longer and bigger than her middle finger. Then she took a towel from the bathroom, spread it over the sofa seat, removed her panties, and sat back with her knees drawn up. She leaned back and spread her thighs wide while stroking her clit again. Within seconds, the beauty was in the mood again, moaning loudly.

She scrolled down slowly to the following animated picture showing the slut humping the colossal dildo, with her tits bouncing up and down, making the cat bells tingle.

Amber switched her tiny vibrator and pushed it slowly into her tight cunt. She loved to think about her vagina as a cunt when aroused. She moved the toy a little bit until her juices lubricated it. Her heart was pounding, and her breathing became faster. Moaning and writhing with an incredible desire, Amber moved the small dildo farther down and pushed it into her virgin asshole until the whole three inches disappeared inside her. She removed then her hand and tilted her pelvis, enclosing the toy inside her ass.

The vibrations spread over her abdomen and thighs and made her clit throb with desire. Her cunt gushed like never before. Amber got dizzy from the new emotions and the kinky visions swirling in her head. She moaned very loud now, feeling the climax approaching. Her legs began to shake.

However, the curiosity about how the image story ended made Amber delay her orgasm and scroll down to the following animated gif. It showed the slut still rocking the dildo, but this time with her mouth open and tongue lolling out. She even drooled!

"You sick little bitch!" Amber moaned, almost screaming! But in the next step, she opened her mouth by herself and put her tongue out. She didn't realize it anymore as she started to hump the sofa while stroking her clit and pinching her nipples with the other hand. This obscene gesture fueled her lust, and she lost herself in the animal urge. The drool dripping from her tongue and splattering her tits fueled her wild desire. The last image of the series on her notebook screen showed the girl pulling the dildo out of her ass and squirting while she began to suck on it.

"You disgusting fucking pig!" Amber screamed as the squirt shot out of her for the first time in her life. The small dildo slid out of her tight anal hole while she trembled and quivered under the pressure of the climax!

Exhausted and almost senseless, Amber lay back, breathing fast. Her hands trembled, and her whole body shivered with excitement still being present. Also, her nipples were as hard now as before. She still felt so horny and unfulfilled, she thought. The blonde turned her head to the notebook with the dirty girl again. Watching the slut pulling the dildo out of her sloppy asshole and pushing it into her mouth instantly made Amber's cunt cream again. She found it disgusting beyond belief, yet it turned her on! She couldn't explain it. While watching this kinky scene, Amber's fingers again brushed over her swollen sex, dipping between the wet folds. She felt for the dildo with the other hand until she found it.

The petite beauty closed her eyes, stroking her clit fast until she began to moan. Slightly hesitating, smelling her own filth on the vibrator, she slowly parted her lips and pushed it into her wet mouth. She felt so disgusted by herself! But this only raised her lust! She only touched her clit, without even starting to stroke it as her cunt began to contract and spasm, squirting all over the sofa again.

The intensity of the orgasm made tears run down her cheeks while her body spasmed.

-- The ladies' room encounter --

Amber couldn't really concentrate on the lecture about the origin of marketing. The newly experienced desires and the emotional adventures didn't let her go. It was so insane! Never before the petite beauty had masturbated more than two times on the same day! And yesterday, she stroked her clit almost the whole night until her pussy felt sore.

MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers