Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and made a dramatic overture to the door, "I do not have time for a petulant diva. You simply are not willing to change. You cannot act and you are not learning. You will find another flop movie as it seems like that is all you can do. I will show you the way out." She had a stunned expression on her face and she stood up more out of pride than anything else. I walked towards the door not looking behind for her to come. As I got to the door she had not moved and in that moment I knew I had her where I wanted her. I looked back trying to look as angry as possible, "Well, are you coming?"

She was rooted to her spot and I could sense she was playing her dilemma through her mind. She eventually spoke, "Ajay, I am sorry. Please. I need this role. I cannot bear to have another flop. Please."

I still acted in anger, "But you do not listen. You do not learn. You do not follow instruction."

She seemed to be on the brink of tears as I could sense the thoughts playing through her mind in that moment, "Please just give me another chance."

I walked back in an angry manner and sat down next to her. She sat down and I nodded at her to begin. She began to lean in but I met her half way and shifted the power dynamic. I was in a more dominant position towering over her. I engaged her in a tongue kiss straight away. I put my hand on her leg and let it rest there. She put her hand over mine but there was no resistance this time. She simply held it over mine. Our kissing became more intense and our breathing was rampant. I moved my hand over her hip and she did not protest. I moved her hand off mine and she moved it away letting me stroke her hip as we kissed.

As I felt her guard drop I moved my hand further up her hips up to her midriff. She moved her hand back over mine but I more aggressively moved it away. She submissively accepted this and moved her hand away. I moved my hand further up my body and began to gently touch and caress her breast. She did not seem to notice and she was getting more lost in the kiss. I became bolder in my touching and then I groped her breast over her dress. She moved her hand back on to mine aggressively and pulled it off her breast. She then broke off the kiss.

She was out of breath and clutched her breast, "Why you do that? Please respect me as a woman. I am trying to do this but I need you to respect me."

I made an apologetic face, "I respect you as a woman and an actress. I was lost in the character. Would it not be natural to embrace each other as the characters kissed?"

My tone had changed from our earlier exchanges and this took her by surprise. She was a little lost for words, "I don't know." She paused between words as she seemed to be consumed by thoughts. I let her sit there in her thoughts as I could sense a confusion and conflict within her. "I understand it is natural but please just respect me. It is just a scene." She pleaded in a sweet voice. "This will be your character in the movie. You need to be comfortable being her. We start auditions in 3 days and if you convince me today then I will give you the role but I need to know you can be this character. Shall we try once more?" I said in a confident manner.

She nodded her head but this time I took the lead and leaned in pushing her back against the sofa. I began to kiss her gently and softly on the lips. It was different to my previous approaches and it created sensuality between us. She had closed her eyes as her senses began to take over.

Our tongues met as our lips parted during the kiss and this added a deeper layer of sensuality between us. She was beginning to lose herself in the kiss and I began to gently rub her leg over her dress. She was less guarded this time and seemed to be lost in the moment. She may have heeded my words and began to lose herself in the character.

I began to caress her breasts again gently. Her dress was thin due to the heat and it was easy to feel her bra and breasts through it. There was no resistance and after a few moments I began to test the boundaries as I groped and squeezed her breasts through the bra and dress. I loved this escalation and knowing I was pushing her limits each time.

She instinctively put her hand over mine but did not pull them off like last time. This now seemed to be ok in her eyes and I wondered where we could take this next. My groping became more aggressive and she began to moan into my mouth as we continued our tongue kissing. I held her hand and moved it over my crotch and her eyes opened slightly as I did this but her eyes were becoming lusty and I wondered if the kissing was having the desired effect. She kept her hand over my crotch and I moved my hand back to her breasts. I hated that the bra and dress were in my way.

I tried to be as stealth as possible as I embraced her in a hug as our kissing continued. She seemed to find this a more comfortable move from me and did not protest but I used my new position to imperceptibly lower the zip on the back of her dress. She did not stop me surprisingly and I slid my hand in the dress and caressed her back. She seemed to think this was more innocent than before and did not stop me as we embraced. I used this to new position unclip her bra and she moved her hand away from my crotch but I kept a firm hand on it and kept it there. After the initial resistance she kept her hand there and I went back to groping her breasts.

I then lifted up her bra and began to grope her breasts through the dress when she all of a sudden pulled away and stopped.

She was breathing heavily and she seemed annoyed at the way I was pushing her. She was being tested on every performance of the scene, "You are doing much better. You are not as prudish as you were in the beginning. I hope you get through this as I want to work with you but why did you stop?"

She was pleased with the praise and this may have changed her response, "We were going too far. Is all this necessary for just a kissing scene?"

Her reluctance was fading, "When is a scene just a scene? In a movie a scene speaks a thousand words. You need to lose yourself in the character. You should not need me to put your hands anywhere. They should go there because your character wants to do it."

She may have wanted to protest at how far it was going but I seemed to have cut it off, "I do not think we should be going that far. Even the characters must have limits."

She was looking at me for some concessions, "The kissing leads to a sex scene in the movie. But for the audition we will stop at kissing and touching. I just want to feel you lose yourself to the passion."

She adjusted her bra cups over her breasts and fastened up her bra but before she could zip up her dress I leaned into her kissing her again, I was becoming more dominant and I no longer made it obvious we were beginning the scene. I wanted to blur the lines between what we were doing. She kissed more passionately and fell in easily to the tongue kissing.

I quickly moved my hands behind her and unfastened her bra. I wanted to keep pushing her limits and not let her regress. I moved her bra cups over her breasts and I began to grope her breasts. She put her hands over mine and I quickly slapped them away. It seemed to remind her about what I said about touching and she tenderly moved her hand over my crotch. She initially just kept her hand there as though it was frozen but as our kiss became more intense she began to rub it gently. She was rubbing along my hard cock.

Her thin dress allowed me to grope her breasts more freely. I was able to seek out her nipples and began rubbing and pinching them through her dress.

I pulled her dress down enough to allow me access to her naked breasts. She tried to pull away but I kept her locked in the kiss. I was not going to let her break away so easily. She began to relax back into the kiss and as my groping of her naked breasts became more aggressive. She began to moan into my mouth. I then felt her unzip my trousers and I knew she was losing her battle with her will to resist. Her lust was becoming more apparent. I moved my hand down to her legs as I continued to squeeze and grope her breast with my other hand.

I began to lift her dress up so that my hand was now on her exposed leg. She instinctively tried to stop me with her free hand but I held firm. She eventually yielded. I squeezed the inside of her thigh as my hand gently made its way between her legs. She tried to clasp her legs together but it was too late. I began to rub her panties and to my surprise they were already soaking wet. I began to press my finger against her clit as I rubbed her between her legs. She had now pulled my cock out of my trousers and was stroking it furiously.

We had gone beyond the point of no return and we both had a need deep within our bodies taking over. She naturally began to spread her legs for me as I continued to rub her. I slid her panties to the side and slid a finger inside her. Her eyes went wide with shock at this sudden intrusion but she did not stop and continued to stroke me. Our kissing became more intense as our intimacy was growing.

I tore the top of her dress down to completely expose her breasts as I continued to finger her and kiss her.

I then broke off the kiss and quickly took her nipple into my mouth before she could respond. She used her free hand to hold the back of my head as she moaned, "Oh God. Ajay, what are you doing to me?" She was panting and her breathing was heavy.

I took one breast into my mouth and then the other. Before returning to her and continuing our kiss. We were both lost to our passions and we only wanted one thing.

I pushed her down on the sofa and climbed on top of her as we continued kissing. I knew her orgasm was coming as I continued to finger her but then I stopped and replaced my finger with my cock at the entrance to her vagina. I broke off our kiss and asked, "Do you want me inside you?"

She nodded her head. I did not know if she thought we were still playing the scene. We were going beyond anything I expected in an audition. I asked her again, "Do you need me inside you?"

She swallowed the saliva in her mouth, "Yes. I need you. I want you inside me."

I slowly gave her inch after inch of my cock and she moaned with every inch that entered her. Once I was fully inside her we kissed again. It was open mouthed and sensual like I had never experienced before. I began to make love to her slowly. I knew she was already on edge and I wanted to keep her there for as long as possible.

She began push back against my gentle love making and I knew she wanted more urgent fucking. I began to thrust harder and deeper inside her. She bucked her legs and I felt her pussy contract and tighten around my hard cock as I felt her orgasm tear through her body. It set me off and I climaxed inside her. I stayed on top of her keeping myself inside her.

We did not speak of it again after she cleaned herself up and left.

***

We were half way through shooting and Sonia was excelling in the role. There was a sense that we were creating something special. Sonia had been a little off recently and she had not come out of her trailer. The crew said she was refusing to leave.

I went over to check on her and knocked on the door. She screamed, "I said leave me alone. Just go away."

I was not some assistant and opened the door and stepped in. She was in tears and turned to me ready to shout at some assistant, "Oh. It is you. What do you want?"

"We are due to shoot the scene and were waiting for you. What is troubling you?" I asked in my sincerest manner. "I am pregnant." She said in a regretful manner.

I asked innocently, "Why is that something that would upset you? You are not showing. We can finish your scenes this week before you show."

She rolled her eyes, "You are an imbecile. This is your entire fault. I am 40 and I have never had children. My husband is sterile. It was never possible. You have ruined everything."

I was confused, "What do you mean?"

She spoke in a tense tone, "You stupid motherfucker. You son of a whore. You idiotic bastard. Your kissing audition has made me pregnant. My husband will know I cheated on him."

She came to slap me and I held her hand. She tried to slap me with her other hand and I held it also. We both just looked at each other and there was something between us. We just felt something in that moment and I pulled her in and we kissed with passion like never before. We had so much tension between us and it was exploding.

I turned her around and bent her over her dressing table. I undid my belt and let my trousers fall as I lifted her skirt and tore her panties. I began to rub my hard cock against her wet pussy. She moaned, "Fuck me you motherfucker."

I thrust into her hard. There was no need for foreplay. I was fucking her like an animal. It was just a pure animal need inside of us.

I thrust into her harder and harder. I was sure people would have heard us but I did not care. I just wanted to fuck this bitch.

She was giving as good as she got. She pushed back against my cock with every thrust.

I pulled her up by the hair and turned her face to me before kissing her. It was a lusty kiss with our saliva mixing and our tongues intertwined.

I came inside her once more but there was no danger of her becoming pregnant this time.

As we came down from our orgasms I asked, "Will you marry me?"

12