Me Too - Bollywood

Story Info
A young actress finds herself in a dangerous situation.
6.7k words
4.42
39.9k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like it was finally going to be my time and at the age of 21 I wanted to break through into the acting world but I soon learned how dangerous Bollywood was. My father, Rahul Oja, had been an actor all of his life and as his daughter I wanted to follow in his footsteps.

Since the age of 12 I was enrolled in acting classes and dance classes. This was at the direction of my mother who wanted me to become the actress she never became. Since the age of 16 I had been on a strict diet regime to prepare myself for Bollywood. My father was more reluctant as he never liked the inner workings of Bollywood and wanted to protect me from this world.

I had the luxury of going to college in America and I learned to become independent and confident but upon my return I was under the watchful eye of my father.

My father had worked on the outskirts of Bollywood all of his life. He preferred working in art house projects and was a renowned theatre actor. He considered acting an artistic endeavor and did not enjoy the glitzy world of Bollywood.

I had greater ambitions and wanted to become a star, an icon, someone whose name would emblazon billboards. It was an impossible task as there were so few women in these big roles but I wanted to change the industry.

I had attended a number of auditions with my father by my side but they were not fruitful and I had not received a call back. My father was very particular about the directors and producers I could work with. I had to accept that I would be under his large shadow in this world.

"Kiran, you need to work on the art. I don't know why you want to work in Bollywood. No actor was made working in Bollywood. Theatre is where the real actors work or working with exciting independent film makers will make you into an actress," my father was repetitive and persistent but I wanted to be in a big movie and was not willing to settle for less.

A part of me felt that with my father by my side I would always be held back from my real dreams. I had met Rishma at one of my last auditions. She was young and looking for her break like me but she knew more of this world and I remained in close contact with her. One day she told me her boyfriend was working security at a party for Bollywood celebs this weekend and he would let us in to the party.

I eagerly accepted the invitation and needed to do some networking of my own if I was going to make it in the industry. My father was very watchful over me as their only daughter but my mother encourage me to be more independent. I had to sneak out of the apartment while they were sleeping as I knew my father would strongly object to this idea.

I was wearing a short black dress (very short to get attention), my hair was curled and my make up was subtle. I had youth on my side so never needed to overdo make up. My dress hugged my body tight and my figure was revealing. The dress fell just short of my bum and I made a note to watch how I sat and moved to not let it ride up and flash the party goers.

I took a taxi to meet Rishma at the hotel where they were holding the party. I called Rishma as there was a large queue and entrance was only allowed to VIPs.

"Are you in the queue?" I asked as I could not see her.

"Don't be silly. No one is getting in that way. Walk around the corner to the side entrance." I walked to the side of the building and saw Rishma waiting for me.

She looked stunning and we greeted each other by kissing on either cheek. I thought my dress was short but Rishma's dress was so short her panties were practically visible and I noticed she was wearing a slutty thong. I wondered about Rishma's intentions tonight as her dress suggested she was not going to play coy.

"You look stunning girl. What is the plan to get in?" I asked.

"You look hot. You will get someone's attention. My boyfriend is coming to open the door. Look, there are some important producers here and if you want to get noticed, you need to flirt and I mean really flirt," she said with a wink. I thought to myself was she planning on sleeping with someone to get a role? Would I? No, I would never want a career in that way but flirting was harmless.

She opened a small pouch she took out of her purse and poured the contents on to the outside of her hand. It was a white powder that she took a sniff of the powder before offering me some.

"I think I just need a drink," I told her as I worried about the friends I was making.

"It will take the edge off," she told me but we were luckily interrupted by her boyfriend opening the doors. She put the powder away and cleaned her nose.

He sneaked us in through the kitchen and we entered the party without much notice. The party was filled with stars and they all seemed to be in their small groups but I was pretty much ignored by most of the younger people. I knew most of the directors and producers there but they all had their little groups and I was not able to break through in conversation or be taken seriously.

I was on my third drink when Ajay Gupta approached me. I, of course, knew of him and he had a Midas touch recently. My father was selective over who I worked with and he refused to let me work with Ajay or even audition for him. A major reason was due to the number of blind items that were written about Ajay. He was notorious in Bollywood and many women had been warned to stay away from him but no one would dare speak publicly against him.

"Kiran Oja, was your name on the invite list?" Ajay asked taking me by surprise. He had a pleasant smile and it made me take his dig about the invite list in a lighthearted manner. How did he know my name? I wondered to myself.

"How did you know my name?" I asked confused.

"I always keep an eye out for emerging talent and you have impressed in your auditions but what are you doing here? Where is your daddy? I have heard he keeps you on a leash. Perhaps he is afraid you will be a bigger star than him," Ajay is teasing me and I roll my eyes.

I can see Rishma out of the corner of my eye with Sanjay Panjari. His hand is under her skirt and he is groping her while they casually talk. She is constantly laughing at everything he is saying and leaning against him. No one is that funny and I know that is just something I could never do. He is a creepy older man that is old enough to be her grandfather.

"Is that your friend?" Ajay asks as he notices my eyes on Rishma.

"I wouldn't say friends exactly." I say trying to distance myself from her behavior. "If I am so talented, why can I not get a role?" I ask him trying to change the direction of the conversation.

"Do you want career advice from me? I don't think your daddy will appreciate it." Ajay says. It begins to annoy me how he keeps referring to my father and calling him 'daddy'.

"My father is also my agent. All I know if this world is what my father lets me see. I need an insider's opinion," I ask him and he seems to enjoy being seen as my 'insider'.

"Let's take a seat over here." He guides me with his arm around my waist and taking my drink. I am guarded and careful of his hands. He briefly runs his hand over my ass and I feel my dress lift briefly but he remains within his limits.

We take a seat in the corner of the room and he hands my drink back to me.

"So you want my honest advice. Have you ever asked yourself why your father is rarely cast in Bollywood? His name has a black mark against it and it seems that you are also tarnished with it," Ajay explained. My father's emphasis on theatre and artistic movies made so much more sense now.

"Why though? What could he have done?" I asked. I was not aware that as I sat down my very short dress and been ridden up and I was flashing Ajay my panties.

"Bollywood politics. You never know who, when or where you have upset someone important. But I believe your father never really played the game. I always respected him for his character and fortitude but he was not quite cut out for Bollywood," Ajay explained.

My eye was once again caught by Rishma who was now being more firmly groped by Sanjay in the middle of the dance floor. He had a hand inside her thong and I could only imagine what he was doing with it. His other hand was over her dress and cupping her breast.

Her boyfriend was stood by the doors watching on as his girlfriend played the Bollywood game.

Ajay caught me looking at Rishma once more.

"That is one way to play the game. But I would not recommend it for you," he said as he stroked my bare thigh.

"What would you recommend for me?" I asked curiously.

"A real agent. Not your father or his friends. Perhaps a name change. Kiran Kapoor, Kiran Ahuja. Kiran Khan or even Kiran Kaif has a more starry sound to it. But the name is not the end of the world. You need to be with a production house that will introduce you and back you," He explained.

"What about your production house?" I asked emboldened by the alcohol and trying to seize my opportunity.

"I am not Sanjay." He said as we looked over at Sanjay dry humping Rishma, "he will fuck her tonight and for those 2 minutes he will cast her in his next movie." It made me laugh for some strange reason as Rishma would get her chance.

"What makes you think I would do something like that for a role? I want it on my talent or nothing at all," I asked. I knew from the blind items that he had slept with many women before making them stars and I did not want to be one of these women.

He hands me his card.

"Give me a call if you are serious about acting and I may take a chance on you if you have the talent." I smile to myself thinking my foray on my own has paid off without having to do what Rishma was doing. Ajay walked me out as I watched Sanjay slobbering all over Rishma in the hotel elevator as they were heading to his room. His hands were all over her and in a strange way it began to stir some horny thoughts in my own mind.

Ajay was not a saint and I had to stay guarded. I had guarded my virginity during my 3 years in America. My boyfriend had begged and tried so many times to make me give in but I refused at every turn. I did not plan on losing it before marriage and not for some sleazy director. It would be my husband's reward on my wedding night.

That evening I quietly entered the apartment and tip toed to my bedroom. My parents were luckily still asleep.

I lay down on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief. I pulled my dress over my head and threw it over the side of the bed. I unclipped my bra and pulled it off my pert C cup breasts. My nipples were stiff and my panties were damp. There was something about the evening that had me a little excited and my adrenaline was pumping. I did not know if it was the thrill of sneaking out, making contacts or was it watching Rishma behave so wantonly with Sanjay?

I picked up Guddu, my large stuffed teddy bear and hugged it as I felt an excitement within me. I wrapped my legs around it as I hugged it tightly. If I was ever too horny I would use Guddu to relieve that tension.

All of sudden my phone rang and I had forgot to put it on silent. I quickly answered it before it woke up my parents. It was Rishma.

"I have some exciting news. I am in Sanjay's new film and we shoot next week," Rishma screeched on the other end of the phone. She pronounced film as fil-um and I rolled my eyes at her uncultured pronunciation. I may have been slightly jealous as she was more successful in her endeavors than I was.

"Oh my god. That is so amazing yaar. So tell me what happened with Sanjay? How was your audition?" I asked wanting more details.

"Kiran, he is such a horny little devil. He had his hands all over me all evening. I mean everywhere." She said.

"Tell me where. I want the details," I asked as I humped my Guddu.

"You are a cheeky little slut. Okay, if you want the details, I will give you the details. So I went over to him at the party and almost straight away his hand is on my tushy. I just winked at him to say I was game if he was. I told him about my acting auditions and then he told me about a role that would be ideal for me. Only now his touching was more confident," Kiran was becoming hot at hearing this. She was rubbing against Guddu in a swaying motion.

"Where was he touching you?" I asked whispering hot and heavy in the phone.

"He had his hand in my panties. He was squeezing my tushy at first but then he became confident once he sensed I was game. His hands were explorers on a mission. He was rubbing, probing, touching, groping and oh god he was fingering me on the dance floor. Do you want to know a secret?" Rishma's voice was a hoarse whisper as an arousal was in the air at her retelling the story.

"What is the secret?" I asked curiously holding my breath.

"He made me orgasm with his fingers on the dance floor in front of everybody," Rishma said as Kiran found herself grinding harder against Guddu.

"What happened in the hotel room?" Kiran asked as she was riding Guddu.

"Before we made it into the hotel room, he had me pinned against the elevator wall and tore my panties off. He dropped to his knees and ate me. Oh god Kiran, he was a master with his tongue." Kiran had her hand covering her mouth as she silenced her moans.

"In the hotel room, he changed. The sensual Sanjay was gone. He tore my dress and became rough. I tried to kiss him to calm him but he stopped me. I was becoming scared. He spun me around and pinned to the bed bending me over the side. He kicked my legs apart and I felt his hard cock against my tushy. I told him no. I don't do that. He ignored me. He was just silent. There was none of that charm I had seen earlier and for the first time I was scared. All of a sudden I felt him push hard against my tushy. He was a rough brute but once he broke in I was able to relax," Kiran pushed harder and harder against Guddu as she came hard from this brutal story and had dropped the phone. She did not know why it excited her so much. Kiran tried to regain her composure and picked up the phone.

"Were you ok? Are you going to report him?" Kiran asked.

"Don't be silly. He is a powerful man and this is what powerful men do. He took what he wanted and gave me what I needed. The truth is that by the end, I enjoyed it." Rishma said in a tone that made it sound like she was pleased with what had happened.

Kiran was surprised by Rishma's attitude but she was a strong independent woman who was making her own opportunities.

"What about your boyfriend?" Asked Kiran.

"He is just a play thing until I find someone better," Rishma replies dismissively. She never seemed like a woman who would let a man stand in her way.

I was surprised by her attitude but I also admired her in a way for her taking on the world.

"What happened with Ajay? Don't think I did not notice his hands on you," Rishma teased me.

"It was not like that. We just talked and he gave me advice and gave me his card," I explained.

"We all know about Ajay Gupta. Blinds were created for men like that. Just be careful, men like him always want something in return." Rishma warned me.

Her words stayed in my thoughts and I decided to not to contact Ajay for now but I kept a hold of his card.

I decided to follow my father's advice and venture into theatre. I was given a role in a play my father was performing in. It felt like I was benefitting from the nepotism that Rishma and others had complained about.

The theatre was hard work and everyone was absorbed by the characters and the art of performing. It was a two week tour and it included 2 or 3 shows a day.

My role was not the biggest but the grueling schedule had taken its toll on me. My legs were in agony by the end of the tour and it was in that moment I knew I was not made for theatre. I was either going to make it in Bollywood or find myself a rich husband.

I did not want to turn to Ajay as I knew there was a risk that he would not be the generous benefactor he had made himself out to be.

Instead I turned to my father's agent for advice and help in finding a role. This did not prove fruitful as I was finding the same walls that my father was putting up against me. I went for a few auditions arranged by my father's agent but again I had no calls or luck. I was deflated and felt I should give up on my acting dreams.

I was in my bedroom with arms wrapped tightly around Guddu as I cried about my misfortune. I know I sound like a spoilt brat but in many ways I was. I had always received whatever I wanted in my life and this was the first time there was a door closed that I could not open.

I decided to call Ajay as he was the only one that was honest with me. He invited me around the next day to his city apartment to discuss my 'future'. In many ways, I felt lucky to have the ear of a famous director and producer and he was giving me his time.

I arrived at his apartment which was in an exclusive part of the city. His maid let me in before she said she had to leave to run errands.

Ajay was sat on a reclining chair but he stood up to greet me. He gave me an overly familiar hug as I felt his hand rub the small of my back. It was uncomfortable but I had seen worse and I passed off as a friendly hug.

He invited me to sit down and we talked over a bottle of champagne which he had opened to celebrate my first acting role in theatre.

We had an easy flowing conversation and he gave me plenty of compliments. I was feeling a little light headed as I was on my third or fourth glass. I felt able to open up about how much I did not enjoy the theatre work and we shared jokes. I could never be this honest around my father and Ajay seemed to understand where I was coming from regarding my ambitions.

Ajay had moved over next to me as the conversation and drinks flowed. He was topping up my glass before I had even finished and I was losing track of how much I had drank.

Ajay was right next to me and there was a lot of contact between us. More than I usually would have been comfortable with. I was losing track of where his hands or arms had been. His arm would brush up against my breast as he sat so close to me. At one stage I was sure he groped my breast and he was constantly rubbing the inside of my thigh. The alcohol was having an effect on me and I was feeling lightheaded.

The alcohol seemed to loosen me up and I asked abruptly with slurred speech, "Would you offer me an acting deal?"

It was rude to ask but it had been on my mind.

Ajay laughed at my question and I felt silly asking the question.

"You know I am thinking the same thing. But before I do, I need to see your shots; do you have them with you?" I did not expect this from Ajay and I was a little surprised. I had not prepared for this and I felt silly.

"No. Not with me," I responded as my insecurities built up.

"Not to worry. I have some pieces in the other room you can model for me," Ajay put my fears at ease as I realized I would still have the opportunity.

Ajay brought out some clothes for me and asked that I try them on in the spare room before modeling for him. There were red flags going off in my head but I felt it was a good opportunity to show off my various looks.

He had a dressing table and make up in the spare bedroom which I found odd but then I thought he probably had models here all of the time. I took the first piece which was a sari. I liked the way a sari could make you look sexy and elegant at the same time.

I kept my hair down and did not put on much make up with the sari. I came out and Ajay gave a wow expression.

I stood before Ajay watching him as his eyes drank me in. I spun around for him but in my drunken state I lost my footing due to the high heels and landed on his lap.

Ajay caught me but I felt his hands where they should not have been. His hands were between my legs and on my breast. More red flags were going off in my head and I quickly stood up feeling embarrassed.

12