Me Too - Bollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajay stood up and helped me steady myself on my feet.

"You look good, I must say and it fits well. But if you don't mind I would make a small change," I felt his hands on the nape of my neck as he lifted my hair up.

"You look so much better with your hair up. You have striking facial features and your hair is a distraction," he said as I held my breath. The way he touched me sent an arousing feeling through my body.

I exhaled as he let my hair down and sat back down. He made me wear different outfits including short skirts and see through blouses. I had never modeled in this way before and it sent an arousing feeling through me.

Ajay then picked up a black one piece micro bikini and handed it to me. I was shocked and this was something I could not do but I did not know how to say no. Ajay seemed to sense my hesitation.

"I know my reputation. This is strictly professional. I need to know what I am working with. I have models and actresses here, at my studio, on set and in my office. I see bodies all day and all I think is what role do they fit in. I will promise you that I will not have sex with you today," he paused for a moment, "unless you asked for it." He said with a cheeky smile and a wink trying to play it off as a joke.

I smiled awkwardly and felt a little better. It was a big red flag but I did not want him to think I could not handle some jokes and teasing. It was a small bikini and fit into the palm of my hand. I left for the spare bedroom to change. I felt nervous as it was just the two of us but I also wanted a career and I felt so close to a real start in the industry.

I slowly undressed as I kept looking at the small bikini. I was naked as I inspected it and wondered how I would wear it.

In my drunken state this was a tougher challenge than one would suspect and I almost fell over trying to get into it. I finally managed to change into the bikini after some attempts.

I felt so naked for the first time and my nipples were stiff with nervous excitement. The bikini only just covered my nipples and some of my areola was visible. I tried to adjust the bikini but it made no difference as it seemed to never be able to cover the whole nipple.

I stepped nervously barefoot as I looked at Ajay. His eyes were looking at me and I felt sexualized like never before. I always knew men looked at me and I liked to dress to tease. I enjoyed wearing sexy short dresses or revealing my cleavage. But in this setting with Ajay it felt dangerous.

Ajay just looked at me with a hunger in his eyes and I looked away nervously.

"Are you going to do a turn so I can see all of the outfit?" Ajay asked politely. I nervously did a 360 degree turn for Ajay as his eyes never left me.

He stood up and walked around me as his hands gently touched my body.

"Lovely. Absolutely lovely," he said under his breath.

He went to my back and lifted my hair once more and I once again held my breath. The air on my neck just made feel a certain way.

He moved his other hand down my back and rested it against my hip. I bit my lip at this move. I was unsure of myself. Should I walk out? Was this normal for casting?

He then dropped his hand lower squeezed my bum cheek which was practically naked due to the micro bikini. I knew this was wrong but I did not walk away or even take a breath. I was frozen still as he groped my body.

"Hold your hair up like this," he ordered and I followed. His hands moved around my waist to the front of my stomach. He tugged on the strings of the bikini and they were perilously close to being dislodged and exposing my nipples. I felt a knot in my stomach tightening as he moved.

I could feel his hot breath against my neck as his hands moved up my body.

I took a deep sharp exhale as I felt moisture on the tips of my pussy lips. There was something about this situation that was extremely arousing despite the nervous tension in my body.

Ajay moved his hands up my body and I took sharp breath as I felt his hands rest just under my breasts. He then moved them over my breasts and gently held them.

"Very nice," he commented as he held them. I felt his hands gently squeeze them and I let out a soft moan. My legs were turning into jelly as I felt aroused like never before.

He moved his hands to circle my nipples over the bikini. I could feel the bikini straining to stay in position as manipulated my breasts with his hands. His movements were so slow and seductive that I was in a trance like state. I let out a moan as I felt him move the straps of the micro bikini to the side and expose my breasts to his eyes. I had drawn so many lines in my mind and we were crossing most of them but I could not stop him. Was I afraid he would not give me my big break or was it shock or were my own sexual desires playing a part? My moan was indication of my own arousal.

Ajay moved his hands to my breasts and began to play with my nipples. He licked his fingers and began to rub his wet fingers around the outside of my areola.

I let out another moan at this touch and my arousal was getting stronger. Ajay was a master at manipulating my breasts and it felt like he knew my body better than I did myself.

My mind was becoming more aroused by the second and I was paralyzed to stop him.

Ajay was becoming confident and I felt his hands move down my body. He held the strings of the micro bikini before pulling them back and off my body and letting my micro bikini drop to the floor. I was not completely naked and the small coverage I had was on the floor by my feet.

It was impossible to deny my own arousal as my own arousal leaked down my leg. The bikini was no longer absorbing my sexual juices.

I wanted to move my hands but I felt obliged to keep holding my hair up so he could assess me despite how surreal the events were. It felt like I was having an out of body experience. I knew I should stop it but I could not. I was frozen as I watched him toy with my body

I felt his hands begin to gently rub and massage the inside of my thigh. He was constantly pushing my buttons but I remained compliant.

I felt his fingers separate my folds and I took another deep sharp inhale. I had never been touched there before.

I moaned out loud as I felt him gently caress my clit. I was a little shaky on my legs and he helped me sit down on the recliner.

His inspection did not stop. As I was sat down, he spread my legs on the arms of the chair and opened me to his eyes.

I looked away but still holding my hair up for him.

"You are in my next movie," he said as he hungrily eyed me between my legs.

I felt him begin to lick my clit as I felt myself become bolder.

"Oh. I want a starring role," I asked him as my moans became louder.

Ajay looked up at me with a raised eyebrow but continued to lick and suck on my clit bringing louder moans from me.

I finally let go of my hair and felt it fall down over my shoulders as I held his head at my opening. I was so wet and horny that I was surely going to let him in.

I then felt his tongue inside of me and my pupils dilated as I felt a new wave of pleasure that I had never experienced before.

"Oh Ajay. Make me a star," I moaned out loud as it became clear this was more than an ordinary audition and I was receiving as much pleasure as him.

Ajay slurped at my wet mound as he drove me wild. I had done things with my boyfriend. We dry humped and once he even went down on me over my panties but he was unable to bring me to climax but I still found it an exhilarating experience.

Ajay was driving me wild with his tongue as he found unexplored land with his tongue. His fingers began to furiously rub my clit as I felt fireworks go off in my head.

My body writhed and thrashed as I felt the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my life.

I was still in the glow of my orgasm as Ajay stood up and unzipped his trousers and exposed himself to me.

He had a large thick penis and it was bigger than my ex boyfriends. I had given my ex a hand job and it turned me on touching his hard cock.

"You have earned a role in my next movie, if you want the starring role that will truly launch you then this is just the beginning," Ajay said in an ominous manner.

He then grabbed the back of my head and pulled towards his cock. I felt it rub against my face and then he forced it in to my mouth.

I did not know if this was down to my post orgasmic state but I began to lick and suck on the cock the best I could and Ajay patiently began to coax me into taking more of his cock down my throat.

There was a sense that I owed him this after he had given me my most powerful orgasm and I began to take care of him dutifully.

I felt him hit the back of throat and I gagged at this new experience. It was the first time I had taken a cock in my mouth and it was an unfamiliar experience.

Ajay all of a sudden pulled out and I gasped for air. I was grateful that he did not ejaculate.

"If you want a multi movie deal and a starring role that will launch your career then you must join me in my bed," he said I held my throat and gasped for air.

I came to my senses realizing this had gone too far.

"Ajay, no, that is too far. I won't do that," I stood firm though my voice was a little shaky and hoarse.

"Don't act the diva. Look what happened to Rishma. I can offer you a bigger launch and even a multi movie deal," Ajay replied.

"I am not like Rishma. I don't do this. I am a, I am," I took a deep sigh, "I am a virgin." I finally let out.

Ajay paused for a moment and I saw animalistic look in his eye. I knew I was in danger.

Ajay aggressively turned me around bending me over the seat of the recliner. He had my hands held together behind my back.

"You will be my star," he said as he spread my legs behind me. I tried to fight him off but he was much too strong and his arms had me pinned to the seat. His body was too heavy and strong for me to kick him away.

I felt his cock press against my moist wet inviting vagina. His cock easily passed my wet folds as it made contact with my wet opening.

"No!" I screamed out as he made the initial entry into me. The head of his cock was just passing my lips. He began to feed me inch after inch of his cock.

I moaned with each inch his cock entered into but I pleaded with him to stop.

He ignored my pleas and my eyes welled up with tears as I felt powerless at the hands of this beast.

Ajay began to roughly ease into me and I took a deep breath.

"Oh God. The bastard was really going to do it," I thought to myself.

He then stopped as he touched my hymen and then he retreated. His movements changed from the steady advance to a gentle rhythm entering up to my hymen and then retreating back out so just the head was inside of me.

He continued this steady rhythm and I felt my fears and anxieties relax as I enjoyed this steady rhythm. I felt my vagina tighten against his cock trying to keep him inside of me.

My mind was in a terrible conflict between my growing arousal and my fear of losing my virginity.

"Oh Ajay!" I moaned involuntarily as he continued to fuck me without taking me completely.

"Do you want to be my star?" He asked.

I felt him push a little deeper this time inside of me and hit my hymen with a stronger force than he had previously.

"Yes!" I moaned out louder than expected.

"You must give it to me and I will make you a star," he said. We both knew what he meant.

I was torn as the arousal and sensations he was creating inside of me made me think it was pointless to hold on to a virginity when sex felt this good.

"Take it! Make me your star!" I finally moaned out loud.

"Say 'Daddy make your horny little slut a star'," Ajay ordered and I went red with embarrassment at the degrading words.

I was far too gone to resist and hide my feelings. He continued his movements fucking me slowly and it was lighting a fire inside of me. I desperately craved for him to be fully inside of me.

"Daddy make your," I paused as I hated the degrading the words but the fire inside me wanted me to go on, "make your horny slut a star," I finally said the words and he thrust harder than before tearing my virginity apart.

I bit down on the seat as a searing pain went through my body. Ajay did not let me suffer as he soon picked up a rhythm once more as he began to fuck me harder once he was establish fully inside of me.

The fucking took on a rapid pace as Ajay let go of my hands and began to fuck me harder and harder. I held on to the arms of the sofa for leverage and began to return his thrusts.

I bounced back against him and the coming together of our bodies made a loud slapping sound. Ajay began to spank my ass as he enjoyed the fucking.

"I am going to make you the fucking Queen of Bollywood," Ajay announced as he ferociously fucked my virgin cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Harder! Fuck your new Queen harder!" I moaned passionately.

Ajay was now rampantly pounding me as I felt my orgasm coming. A powerful earth shattering orgasm started from deep within me as I felt Ajay buried deep inside me.

"I am cumming! Are you on the pill?" Ajay grunted.

"No! Pull out!" I screamed.

"Too late," Ajay said as I felt his sperm shoot deep inside of my cervix.

My body shuddered and shook as a powerful orgasm ripped through me. Ajay pulled out his cock and his cum and blood covered came into view.

I could feel his cum leak out of my quivering pussy.

We had a shower together and shared our first kiss.

Once I was at home on my own, I felt dirty and used. There was a deep regret of what I had done as I no longer had the moral superiority over Rishma and the other girls I looked down upon.

Ajay was true to his word made a star as I was launched by him. As a way of assuaging my guilt I continued my affair with Ajay, I told myself that I did not sleep with him for a career but slept with him because there was something genuine between us.

12